Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 47
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 47 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 47 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 pm

It's ok, you were raised that way so I assume your very much of a gentlemen."said Savannah with a warm smile knowing by his attitude he was very much of a gentlemen. As Aden said his grandfather died her warm smile turned into a frown. "Oh I'm so sorry to hear about that, it must have been horrible."said Savannah in a sad soft voice. She knew if anyone in her family died she wouldn't know what she would do with herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:05 pm

"Well it was not that bad he had been dieing for a long time, and no matter what magic he tried it did not work." Aden said still smiling. As for the gentleman phrase it was a bit like a double edged sword as it was a compliment, but it was just what his parents wanted him to be. Aden hated his parents for the way the shunned his grandfather for being exactly like what Aden was, and Aden wondered when it would be his time to be shunned. In his rant it finally hit him the girl seemed just like Sophia, but he had heard that she died in a whole romeo Juliet scene with that Potter kid. "Can you step over here i wan to speak to you in private?" Aden just had to know if he could just touch her he might be able to find out if he is right or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:12 pm

As Aiden asked to speak to her in private she nodded. "Um sure, why not?"Savannah asked as she got up from her spot and walked over towards the a spot in the Common room away from Nikki and Daniel. "So, um... what do you you to talk to me about in private?"Savannah asked as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him with wonder in her eyes. "Maybe he finally figured it out, if he did I can't hide it any longer."Savannah thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:18 pm

"Well why don't you tell me what i wanted to talk to you in private about Sophia?" Aden said putting it all out there in one comment. Aden figured that this could go two ways, one of which being that he was right and he did with out his gift which made him feel great about his ability to deduct things. The second way is that he was wrong and she would be freaked out tell the others, and it would not go good for Aden at all, it could go as far as him not returning to Hogwarts next year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Savannah froze in her place when he called her Sophia. "Sh... don't call me that here! And how did you know?"Savannah asked knowing noting could go pass Aden without him figuring it out. "You probably wanted to know if I was really Sophia, which turns out I am if you don't believe me I can do my patronus for you but if I do then everyone else will know."said Savannah quickly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 pm

"Silly girl if i needed to see your patronus i would not have already called you Sophia, you might look different, but your personalty is certainly the same. Seeing as i only met you once and meting you once again i got the same first impression of nice, yet headstrong person. Than i simply let logic take the lead from there." Aden said smirking he enjoyed being right a lot more than he thought he would. Aden was being very calm about it and her frantic attitude would be the one to blow her cover if anything else did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Savannah laughed softly as he told her how he figured out she was really Sophia. "I guess nothing can get pass you can it?"Savannah asked with a small chuckle. "I thought for a moment you didn't know who I was!"said Savannah with a warm smile. "But turns out you knew who I was after thinking about."said Savannah. "But lets keep the fact you know I'm Sophia on a down low every else thinks I'm dead."said Savannah knowing Aden already knew that but she wanted to keep the fact she was Sophia secret only a few people know.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Aden Williams wrote:Aden had gotten lost in his own train of thought mainly about the exams and his seat being denied to him, but that was of no matter now he had resolved to sit on the ground. Out of his own world another boy in the room asked who he was, and that was when he realized that he had not met any of this people before, yet the first girl looked familiar to him. "Oh please excuse me for not introducing myself earlier my name is Aden Williams son of the Duke of Westfall." Aden said smiling while striking his hand out to Daniel. The boy had come off some what rude, but coming from nobility everyone he met in that world was a bit put off so mild rudeness was to be expected now.

(( Rolling Eyes ))

Daniel shook his hand and smiled back at him then looked at both of them talking so formally and knew they were both too busy talking to each other so he just rolled his eyes and sighed turning to Nikki who seem to be a bit quiet right now. "So, what have you been up to?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:17 am

"Not much" Nikki sighed. "I feel like...I've lost everyone...My best friend died, and my sister and I just been so alone...I think James has left me" Nikki said in a low voice. She scratched her face and bit her lip.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:23 am

Daniel smiled sympathetically at her and placed a hand on her shoulder and shook it gently looking directly into her eyes. "Nikki, no fooling around i know your sister is right here next to us stop playing around and Jame haven't left you" he said to her, in a gentle and calm voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top