Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 25 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:28 am

Andrian looked at her then smiled sincernly then nodded politely at her, saying "It was just another dream don't let it get you" he said -- his expression was expressionless as he turned around to look at Danny who had woken up suddenly smiling generously at him; listening to his friend and ex-girlfriend flirting with each other and didn't want to get involve so he just watched them quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 am

Sophia nodded. "I try not to Andrian, but it seems so real."said Sophia shivering as she remembered the dream. As she turned back to Danny she smiled. "Oh nothing love, just telling Andrian the reason why I haven't slept that much lately, it's because I been having nightmares."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:40 am

"Again?" he asked now sitting back down "Why what was the dream?" (He knew that whenever she had a dream it was almost real. Like when she said he died in the ministry and that almost happened. This time he believed the dream whever it would be spoken.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:16 am

Sophia nodded and looked the fire. "I'm walking through a graveyard and all the sudden I fall through a grave and death eaters are as well as Voldemort requesting to know where the other prophecy is I told I didn't know and he started torturing me but I wouldn't tell him because I didn't know, then all the sudden everyone I loved appeared out of then air by others death eaters and they get torture as well and I always wake up when they are torturing you and Andrian."said Sophia telling him the same dream she told Andrian quietly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:22 am

(Danny's heart sunk gravely and then fellback onto the cushions. He rubbed his face.) "Wow," he said thinking a bit then looked at her "Yeah it was just a dream," he lied to himself "there's nothing to worry about"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:10 am

Nikki overheard a bit of their conversation and got a little bit freaked out. She went over to a couch and sat in it. "Mibulus mimbletonia? Mimbibulos mimbletonia?" Nikki mumbled. She always remembered the second part but never the first. She started to pick dirt from under her fingernails.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Sophia chuckled at her sister. "It's Mimbulus Mimbletonia."said Sophia chuckling. "Maybe I need write it down for you."said Sophia. As she turned back to Danny. "Yeah your right love, I just have to tell my self that even when it felt so real."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:50 am

Andrian frowned as he looked at both of them and sighed; laying back thinking what he did wrong now he assumed that Danny was avoiding him more often, "Accio parchment" he pointed his wand into the air and caught the parchment he had written on for his poem and countiued to work on it.

He wrote:

Title: Walking in my shoes

Poetry:

Walking in my shoes is like
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 am

"That'd be heaps helpful Sophia but I might lose it and what if it gets into the wrong hands" Nikki said worriedly. She sighed and thought how she should try to remember the 'Mimbulus Mimbletonia' password.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:50 am

Andrian scrunched up the paper up quiet annoyed it was too hard to make a poem; so he threw it into the fireplace and looked around to Nikki Granger then back at them starting a new poem trying to think a little harder on this one this time;, "Don't ju-" he trailed off and started to write what was on his mind

He wrote
Have you ever felt like...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top