Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 26 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:53 am

Nikki shrugged. She was hoping Andrian was ok. She walked over by him and watched him. "What are you doing? Need help?" Nikki asked him sweetly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:16 am

Andrian looked up at her with his dark black eyes; meaning that he had his eyes lined with black eye liners, "Sure" he said smiling warmly at her and wiped hand on his bandanna then looked back down -- knowing that she was smart with this stuff and so he looked up at her again, "Do you know poetry?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:18 am

"Oh I love poetry...Poetry's good...Poetry's like music and rhythm but you needn't to worry about actually singing it" Nikki smiled at him. She took a seat beside him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 am

Andrian chuckled at her and got off his seat and sat down on the ground placing the table infront of them; looking up at her and patted the chair beside him, "Sweet, teach me how to make poetry" he told her and smiled brightly at her and winked at her as he turned; to look at his poem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 am

"It's simple really" Nikki explained. "Give some words you're feeling right now about something, anything" Nikki said. She got her quill ready to jot down his words.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:30 am

Andrian put his quilt into the ink bottle and closed his eyes now making it all black trying to think of words to say how he was feeling right now; after a few minute he fluttered his eyes open and looked up at her, "Confused, Depressed, Lost, Angry" he told her all he felt right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 am

"Right well...let me think" Nikki said as she studied the words. She scratched her head a bit and nodded. "Ok, how about this...Help me please I am lost and confused, please direct me, I feel angry you have lead me to the wrong way, I feel depressed you've betrayed me" Nikki said to him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 am

Andrian grinned at her and turned to his piece of parchment and started to write the first bit on; then he looked at her winking and smiling warm at her, "Thanks!" he exclaimated and took anotehr paper and thought he had another poem to right after this he thought it was a good one and then started to write his own while he learned one with Nikki.

He wrote:

Help me, I am Lost and Confused, please direct me
I feel angry, you've had lead me the wrong way
I am depressed you've betrayed me

He wrote:

Love can hurt you
Love can confuse you
Love is a happy thing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:41 am

Nikki smiled and shrugged. "No problem" Nikki replied. "It sounds ok" Nikki muttered.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:44 am

Andrian coutinued on his own one; whilst letting her read his own one then he stopped to look at her hoping she liked the poem he wrote which he thought in his head in like a second then he opened his mouth to speak to her, "What do you think" he asked her handing her the paper in front of her.

He wrote:-

Love can Hurt you
Love can make you confused
Love can make you happy
Love is fun
Love sometime sucks
Love rocks

Love is
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top