Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 35 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Sophia sighed. "The reason I don't tel you stuff like I used to because you have enough to worry about Andrian without me putting more on you!"said Sophia calmly. " I know, I haven't been myself alot lately but it feels a part of me is missing without Danny here."said Sophia quietly and looking at the ground. "Besides I know I annoying you and driving you mad so I just keep to myself."said Sophia shrugging.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 am

Andrian sighed and walked over to her holding his sister by the hand. "Don't worry about me, i'm just your normal self-centered brother. I really care about you, i am worried about you and I am sure Danny will come back soon it not likes he is dead" he said trying his hardest to say his name now because...well he rather not say it or think of it right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:58 pm

"Don't worry Andrian,I'm not going to cut myself I'm not that stupid."said Sophia with a warm smile. "I'm sorry I been pushing you away, I just thought you had enough to deal with without your know-it-all sister getting in the way."said Sophia chuckling. "Thanks Andrian, as always your the best."said Sophia as she hugged him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:01 am

Andrian closed his eyes, knowing he had to pull himself together somehow, he was only hurting himself more and others more. "It okay, but Sophia I need to tell you something, and I want you to keep this quiet and promise me you won't tell Danny or any of those freaks I hate" he said almost in a whisper looking deeply into her eyes and took a deep breath. "I am leaving Hogwart earlier, I have checked with the Headmaster he said it was alright" he said then paused a few minute to catch his breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Sophia sighed. "Ok, I don't like that your leaving but it's your choice and I promise I won't stand in your way or tell."said Sophia. "But may I ask why your leaving, is it because you think everyone hates you?"Sophia asked him quietly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 am

Andrian chuckled and rolled his eyes at her, that was probably half the truth anyway. "Thank you for letting me go, and the reason is that I really want to pull myself together. " he said in a low voice which sounded almost like a whisper then he remembered something. "Danny..." he cutted himself off at mid-sentence because he knew even what he told him, he would always come back again he always lied about leaving. Oh well that was him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:02 am

Sophia nodded. "Well Andrian, I wish you the best of luck."said Sophia with a warm smile. "Don't worry about me I'll be fine here."said Sophia chuckling. She knew Andrian worried about her alot sometimes and she didn't want to worry him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 am

Billie looked at her and stroked her beautiful face with his cold finger. "Listen, i know it going to make you angry. But my last talk with Danny was that he wasn't going to come back, he told me he thought he went too far with you. I hardly believe him because i know him, he'll say he will never come back again then he'll come back" he told her, now mummering, then put his hand down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:09 am

Sophia looked at Andrian and held back tears, but her anger got the best of her. As she took the book she was reading and threw it hard across the room with great force. As she looked at the book on the floor across the Common Room she calmed down alittle bit. "My life is turning so crappy right now I just feel like giving up at times."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:12 am

Andrian flashed and caught the book just in time as it almost hit the window. "I didn't want to tell you. But he said what I said, don't bealieve him, he'll be back I promise. I know him..." he paused looking at her and tried to restrain her from doing anything more dangerous. "He never leaves no matter what he says" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top