Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 42 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:53 am

Daniel smiled at her and moved in to give her an eskimo kiss then pulled back agian looking into her eyes and pushing her hair out of the way. "Aw, you really think so" he grinned as her and gave her a peck on the lips chuckling. "Thanks, but if I, i don't want to ruin this realationship i love you too much".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:57 am

"You can't ruin it, you dolt" said Lily laughing. "I won't let that happen. I love you too much" said Lily smiling and slowly took his hand tightly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:00 am

Daniel let another soft laugh as he listened to her words, and felt her hands linked into his tightly as he grinned at her moving their hands around in the air for a few second. "Your...too perfect and to true to be true" he told her laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 am

Lily blushed and smiled warmly at him. "I'm far from perfect. But I am true" she said smiling and kissed him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 am

Daniel moved her hands around again and then stopped to smile and opened his mouth to talk. "Let just say, you are perfect, my perfect match and your like my juliet from romeo and juliet" he told her kissing her on side of her lips and pulled back again making a smacking noise when he had done kissing her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 am

Lily left out a soft laugh. "Then you are my Romeo, from Romeo and Juliet. And Juliet deserves and Romeo" she smiled. "But don't you go kill yourself" smirked Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 am

Daniel traced her lips with his index finger and smiled at her then crooned at her, his voice calm and soother as silk. "I won't but if you leave me, you'll see me wasting away -- i rather be with you then anyone" he told her then looked down frowning at her. "Was that a bit too much to ask for?" he asked her curiously as he looked back up at her and smirked again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:51 am

Lily pretended to think then smiled. "Not at all, that sounds reasonable" she said grinning. She got close and softly kissed him on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:54 am

Daniel smiled and felt relief that he had not made her feel unconfortable again then started to change the subject as he kissed her back a few more time. "So what do you do for fun around here?" he asked, his voice changed now more teasing and sexy; he wanted to do something fun with her just something he'd enjoy or she'll enjoy. "I am up for whatever" he added quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 am

"Well...we walk around the lake, play Quidditch mostly, and there are other things, but they will lead you to a long detention, so let's just stick with this" said Lily laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top