Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 43 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:40 am

Daniel didn't want to miss a moment with her anyway, but also felt like getting himself into trouble and attracting danger; he still preffered this. "Alright then" he chuckled and held her hands in his again and kissed her on the lips but remained there pashing her a few time. "I like this idea, anyway" he told her pashing her lips a few more
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:47 am

Lilly smiled and kissed him back. "Me too" Lily said smiling. "Oh, I almost forgot. If you see a seveth year gryffindor with black hair calling my name, run as fast as you can." said Lilly laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 am

Daniel looked at her frowning slightly and stopped pashing her as he pulled himself away from her still not quite sure what she ment by the running away as fast was all about, his expression was serious but calming. "Wait, you have another boyfriend" he asked her, not letting that snarl out or that heat get the best of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:54 am

Lily laughed loudly. Daniel was cute when he was jealous. "No, silly. I meant James. James, by brother James. But he's a much bigger threat than a other boyfriend, believe me" said Lily laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:56 am

Daniel let a scowl out at her and smiled politely at her pulling himself closer to her. "Are you quiet sure" he laughed as he wrapped an arm around her and held her hands in his tightly looking into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:59 am

Lily looked him back in the eyes and smiled. "Of course. If I had a boyfriend, I wouldb't be here with you now, would I? I'm not that kind of a girl" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 am

Daniel nodded at her and smiled at her blaring his crystal clean teeth at her. "Oh suuure. So your going to lie to me now" he teased her a bit then snuggled closly to her; she was right he knew the potters really well they wearn't bad peoples except for the last one that died he wasn't evil just confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Lily chuckled when he said that she was lying. "No. I don't lie Daniel Valantine. At least not when I don't have to" chuckled Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Daniel chuckled and smiled. "I know, i was just playing around with you" he told her; his hands still locked into hers, his blue eyes stared into her eyes, d amn she was beautiful and he was with this girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Daniel started at her with his blue eyes and she felt dazzled. She blushled and quickly looked away. "What subjects do you have? Maybe we have the same classes" Lily said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top