Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 34 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 34 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 am

"It not okay. You've lost someone that been in your entire life" Andrian told her with worried eyes at her, he couldn't be mad at her all day or the rest of his life. He would have to accept who she was at the moment no matter how hard it is or how irritating when his "best" friend like shoving new things they are both doing right up his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Aden sighed as he wetted his quill another time and kept going with his Charms paper which he was sure he would get a bad mark on, because he had missed the class when the professor had gone over this particular incantation. Aden was exceptional at charms, but he had been unfamiliar with this one. Aden could not help but to overhear the voracious conversation next to him which on a constant basis assaulted his eardrums distracting him in an ever so vigorous manner. “Umm Danny is sick I share a dorm with him, and the nurse has ordered him to bed rest. I think he has what I had t the start of the term. Unfortunately only I can see him as it is the 6 year boys dorm.” Aden said hoping to ease their confusion, and their conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Andrian looked at him, it wasn't Danny who he was talking about but knew it would've eased Sophia a bit. "Thanks for telling us", he told him slowly and quietly then looked at Sophia for a bit and got off his seat and sat down beside the couch sitting down with his knee cap close together and his leg spreaded out like a girl as he read his homework book
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:29 am

Nikki giggled at Aden telling them that information. She then sighed. "Who did she lose?" Nikki asked. "Was she pregnant and she lost baby!?" Nikki exclaimed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:25 am

Andrian looked up at her, with his legs still spreaded out and he was still sitting like a girl. "No, don't worry about it" he said calmly then scowled in annoyance at Sophia, now she was ignoring him and hanged out with that boy he hated so much. "Nikki want to go for a walk?" he asked her looking up knowing a good walk and some talking would relax him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:28 am

"If it's ok with James" Nikki said looking at James. She smiled at James, kissed him on the cheek and stood up. She started to walk out the portrait hole. "Let's go Andy" Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:31 am

Andrian chuckled and held his book against his chest and skittered across the room toward her and winked at James. "Don't worry i won't touch her", he promised her, which was probably true now because they both only accepted each other as brothers and sisters and would tell each other anything and help each other now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Sophia slammed her book shut and looked at Andrian. "What do you want from me Andrian, I gave you everything from support all the way from brotherly love what more do you want?"Sophia asked her eyes with anger in them. "And besides if your mad I'm friends with Darren, I been best friends with him since my second year if you haven't noticed!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

James gave a little smile and tried to show that he wasn't bothered by it. "Have fun," he said. Truely he wasn't bothered that much however, he knew that Andrian and her were just friends and that he wouldn't do anything. But still the thought sort of sank there in his head like a weight. He tried to shake it off and decided to take out his Transfiguration book. Maybe now would be a good time to actually study for that test.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Andrian turned around and snarled at her as he looked at her angrily as well. "I'm trying to help you but your not talking to me" he growled at her as he looked at her then back at Nikki Granger. "You go on, i'll catch up" he said restraining his voice to where he was calmer now. "I am worried about you. Haven't you noticed how you have not been yourself lately" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top