Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:18 am

Nikki blushed, but then stopped his hands going any further and just held them gently on her lap. "I'm alright now that I know you're only suspended, and what about you?" Nikki asked him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:23 am

Andrian looked away from her and sighed relaxfully, "Confused, but i feel calmer and relaxed when im with you" he told her quietly as he felt his hand move up her legs as she moved it higher thinking that he might move it to where she didn't like to be touched, "I wasn't going to touch you there" he laughed his eyes unbealived by that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:24 am

"Yeah, you tell yourself that" Nikki replied to him with a smile. "So, how long are you suspended for?" Nikki asked him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:36 am

"Two weeks" Andrian snapped at her then smiled politely at her taking his time to let his fume die from his body then he looked back at her and shrugged his shoulder at her, "Doesn't seem long to you does it?" he asked her suspiciously as his face fell serious but at the same time in an expression all girls wanted when they are thinking of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 am

"Hmm I think I'll be able to handle fourteen days without you...I mean I managed a month and half without when you went away to Bali didn't I?" Nikki asked Andrian. She gave him another smile and hugged him again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 am

Andrian rolled his eyes and laughed a bit, "Your probably right" he smiled at her as he hugged her back rubbing her back light then pulled a part when it was long enough to hug and he began to look around a bit bored, "Keep bleeding in love..." he hummed slightly and slouched down a bit looking at the painting above waiting for her to bring up a topic to talk about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:52 am

"I love that song...Bleeding love by Leona Lewis" Nikki muttered. She smiled at Andrian gave a chuckle.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 am

Andrian laughed and nudge her in the ribs then smiled a bit, "Yea, i know beside it is our music you know like our music you know what i mean" he told her making a circle with his finger trying to indicate us to show her what he ment by our music he was sure she knew what he was trying to tell her...well atleast he hoped she did she was very smart for her year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Sophia walked into the common room with her firebolt in her hand. "Oh, hey Andrian and Nikki sis how are you two?"Sophia asked smiling as she looked down and noticed she was dripping wet from the rain outside and her shoes were muddy. "Oh crap, Mr. Flitch is going to kill me for tracking mud through Hogwarts!'said Sophia as she dried herself off and used a spell to clean her tracks of mud she tracked through the common room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 am

Nikki smiled and saw Sophia. "Hey whatcha been up to, Soph?" Nikki asked her. She giggled when she saw her sister's muddy shoes all over the common room floor.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top