Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 17 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:22 am

((sorry just reinforcing what Jess said, no one's expelled yet))
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:29 am

((Sorry, just read Headmasters post. You're explelled Andrian. I'll remove you from the group.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 pm

(danny felt himself calm down.) "Sorry," he said to Andrian before he left "I was almost killed thats all. By the way, where will you be going"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Andrian stopped again and looked back up at Danny Thompson with a wild grin on his face, "The forest where my hut is Sophia's has my address ask one from her" he smiled at him then left the building ignoring the fact everyone was staring at him. He then went to the station and waited for the train
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:49 am

Nikki cried. She just missed Andrian to say goodbye. "Noooo!" Nikki said as she kneeled to the ground. She slammed her hands on the ground and then on her head.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 am

Andrian walked in with a plain dark blue v-neck t-shirt, black jeans and a white shoes, "Sweetie, are you okay?" he asked her crouching beside her as he placed a hand on both her shoulders lightly, smiling sincerenly at her. She was close enough for him to smell her unique, intoxicating scent; pomegranates so he picked her her up and looked over at her frowning his eyesbrows at her worringly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 am

Nikki gulped. She stood up from the ground. "I-I thought you left" Nikki stuggled to say. She was shaking and wiping away tears.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:06 am

Andrian countiued to smile sincerenly at her and gave her a hug giving her some room to hug him back, "I'm only suspended now" he whispered to her and slided his hands down her arms and held her lightly into his then leaned in to kiss her on the lips with much passion as he could then pulled a part to look into her eyes she was very beautiful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:08 am

Nikki gave a small chuckle. "Oh, how silly of me" Nikki shrugged. She and he sat down on the chairs. She hugged him again and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:15 am

Andrian hugged and kissed her back then placed a conforting arm around her, noticing a change in the kissing style but he shrugged his shoulder and stroked her arms while looking down at her arms then back up at her, "How are you?" he asked her calmly and casually placing a hand on her legs and started to rub it a few time passionetally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top