Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 33 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 am

(( Delete this post ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:16 am

((pretend I was never here, I wanna walk in!))

Nikki walked in through the portrait hole. She smiled at everyone. She walked up by James and sat next to him. "Hi everyone, what's up?" Nikki asked with curiosity.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:43 pm

James looked over at Nikki who had sat down next to him and smiled wider. At least there was someone here he had spoken to a few times before so he felt a little bit more comfortable. "Just sorta sitting here, where have you been?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:05 am

"Library and just stretching my legs is all" Nikki smiled. She grinned and wander what had been going on. "What've I missed?" Nikki asked James with a raised eyebrow.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 pm

James shrugged. "Nothing really in particular. Just kinda sitting here talking, or I've just been sitting here thinking of something I could do," he said. "You were at the library? You should have told me, I really need to get that transfiguration paper done. And you're pretty much my only good motivation. Since you know how lazy I am and all," he said and laughed a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 am

Sophia smiled at Nikki and James and started reading a book that was in
her book bag she had nothing better to do and she was bored. "Hey Nikki
sis."said Sophia behind her book she was reading. Sophia wasn't really herself lately but she didn't dare let anyone know, she tired to be her normal happy self but it was hard without Danny around.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:24 am

Nikki giggled. "Oh, James, that's so sweet of you" Nikki smiled. She heard Sophia's voice and replied. "Hey Sophia, what's up?" Nikki asked. She didn't seem quite as happy as she acted. She wandered why.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:40 pm

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia smiled at Nikki and James and started reading a book that was in
her book bag she had nothing better to do and she was bored. "Hey Nikki
sis."said Sophia behind her book she was reading. Sophia wasn't really herself lately but she didn't dare let anyone know, she tired to be her normal happy self but it was hard without Danny around.

Andrian who still was annoyed and missing her so much, decided to walk over to her and sat down beside her with an expression that was almost caring but annoyed at the same time. "I heard what happen. I am sorry to hear" he told Sophia, his voice unstabled and shaky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:49 pm

"It's ok Andrian, I'm fine don't worry about."Sophia whispered to him knowing when he was annoyed by some things. As she turned to her sister she smiled. "Nothing wrong, why do you ask sis?"Sophia as she went back to reading.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:59 am

"Did I miss something? What happened?" Nikki asked. She wandered what had she missed that was so important.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top