Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Sophia chuckled. "No it's ok love, that was great!"said Sophia smiling warmly at him. "You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me."
sang Sophia softly to him as she gave him a eskimo kiss.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:12 pm

"Seriously, i forgot the bloody lyrics," Andrian laughed a bit and countiued to listen to her sing, he looked dazzled at her by the sound of her voice when she sang, it sounded almost perfect in his ears then he shaked his head and placed it on her lips. "Your too good, you dazzle me too much" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Sophia chuckled at he said. " Me dazzling you, I always thought it was you dazzling me when did that change?"Sophia asked smiling and laughing as her laugh was soft and sounded like a bell tinkling. "You still dazzle me no matter what you do."said Sophia as she kissed his cheek.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Andrian chuckled and kissed her on the cheek, then pulled back looking at her eyes. "Thanks, you've always dazzled me Soph it's just i never told you" he told her stroking her face with his finger then kissed her again on the lips passionetally then pulled back agian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:29 pm

"Wow, I dazzle you I never knew I did!"said Sophia laughing. As he kissed her passionately on the lips she smiled. "I missed your soft gentle kisses."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:32 pm

"Yeah, i miss your strawberry lip glossed soft lips, " Andrian traced her lips gently and smiled warmly back at her as he chuckled about the who dazzled each other thing. "I love to caress you in my arms, you are so heavy and soft." he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Sophia smiled. "I always love being in your soft strong arms, I always feel so safe from everything when I'm in your arms."said Sophia smiling.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Andrian smiled. "It's only because of our loves, that causes me to protect you from any danger, it like i am your motivation to avoid danger and getting hurt" he told her flashing another crooked at her; which she loved always.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Sophia smiled warmly at him. "Yes love you are that's why I love you so much."said Sophia smiling as she gave him a sweet soft gentle kiss on the lips. "What am I to you, beside a gorgeous Half Veela self?"Sophia asked him with a smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Lilly walked to the common room, tired from all of her classes today. She found an empty seat next to the fire place. She took out her favorite book and started reading.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top