Darren's House - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 29 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Ginevra knew that others slept and didn't have things disappear before there eyes but Ginevra really wasn't everyone else, she was her and that made a huge dfference in her world. "I can't really control what I feel." she disagreed, her eyebrows pulling together in the middle. She was going to try and explain what she was talking about but she really didn't know how. "Others don't have my luck, with me everything bad happens when I don't pay attention." she explained as best as she could, which really, wasn't that good. "Sure, lets go in." she replied, all of a sudden getting excited.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:53 pm

"Like for example?" Darren asked. He understood what she was talking about now, but still didn't get why that effected her sleep. Frowning slightly at her enthusiasm, he was really hoping she would say no. Darren knew the rumours of the house being dangerous were just made by stupid muggles, but he couldn't stop worrying just a bit. "Fine, lets go." he said, agreeing anyways.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:03 pm

"I don't really have an example, I just have things I worry will disappear." she added, shrugging as she didn't see it as a big deal because it was what she did and it was her. What she was explaining wasn't that hard to catch onto if you really actually thought about it. Ginevra knew when they were in the house that'd she never let Darren out of her sight. She was just as protective over him as he was over her, maybe even more. "You lead,"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:09 pm

"What things are they?" Darren asked . He wasn't usually a nosy person, but she seemed in the mood of giving answers for once, so he would take advantage of that. Nodding, he started to walk towards the house, hoping nothing unnatural would happen. Still, something probably would, that usually happened when you had a danger magnet next to you.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:13 pm

Ginevra hesitated slightly on her words now, not knowing if she should say it or not. "I'm afraid you'll disappear, Darren." she told him, looking away as she said it. She didn't want to see his reaction to that, not even close, so it was only smarter to look another way. Following up behind Darren, Ginevra looked at the house closely as they walked up, it was a muggle house before Voldemort had killed his family, was there really anything that could happen? She thought not.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Stopping on his way to the house, he hadn't really expected her to answer, so that just made it all even more surprising. He didn't think that her sleeping problems had anything to do with him. Biting his lip, he continued walking, not sure what to say to that. "You don't need to worry about that," he said finally after a minutes silence. "I'll always be with you whenever you need me, until.. I have to leave.." He was starting to think he shouldn't of even asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Crashing into Darren as he stopped, she hadn't expected him to stop at all, though the silence was only to be expected. What she said was rather shocking if it was about you, not something that most would admit too. Ginevra was rather truthful at the moment and she could tell that Darren was taking advantage of that; though, she did not blame him, it was a really rare chance. "Why do you have to leave?" she asked, repeating the thing she knew would happen, the thing that caused her the fright of sleeping, thinking Darren was just going to disappear on her. Her smile was now a small pout.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Stumbling slightly when she crashed into him, he turned and faced her with a serious expression. He had explained this to her before, but rather briskly, it wasn't something he liked discussing. "I'm a death eater Gin, "I've had a dark past, and I'll have a dark future, and I dont want to drag you into that with me." he explained, readying himself for more questions. he hadn't explained it so well, he was just hoping she'd drop it.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Ginevra and Darren had had this talk more than a million times and she really thought that she'd never fully grasp the truth because it was something she didn't want to do. That was what happened when you lined her up with something she did not like, she just became stubborn. "My past isnt' exactly that bright." she reminded him, sighing as she really had had a rocky past life.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm

"And thats why you deserve a better future," Darren said indifferently, shrugging. "And you won't have one if I'm in there." Why did he have to ask those questions? He should have expected this. "I'm leaving after graduation, I have too." He had already made the plans, it wasn't something he wanted to do, but he had too.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top