Darren's House - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 31 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:56 pm

Ginevra could tell that Darren was getting to be more like her in the ways of being stubborn more and more each day. Rolling her eyes, she shook her head. "I ask you first, mister."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:17 pm

"Fine, I do want to go," he said rolling his eyes. It was a lie, and he was ninety nine percent sure she would find out. Still, he might as well try, he had thought that maybe she might want to go to the mansion so he hadn't told the truth
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Catching the lie automatically, she sighed. "Can you give me a truthful answer? If you want to go home I wont care." she told him, rolling her eyes as she knew she really wouldn't, she could always come back to this place.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:28 pm

Sighing, he had never expected her to believe his lie, she was good at catching them and he was extremely bad at lying. "I dont want to go home.." he muttered, frowning slightly. "Really, I just want to be.. alone for some time.." He needed some time to think, he was in a rather odd mood, thanks to Gin.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:43 pm

"Then why don't you go for a walk? I can leave you alone." Ginevra was getting slightly worried because of his mood, it just wasn't normal, even more different then when this subject usually came up.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:25 pm

"Naa.. Lets go back.." Darren said, who didn't want to spend anymore time at this stupid muggle town. "And maybe you should go home.." he added, looking up at the sky, which was darkening. At any other time, he would love Gin's presence, but now he just wanted to be alone.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:30 pm

"I was planning on it," Ginevra said, after giving a 'mhmm' that was more or less to herself. "I'll see ya later, 'kay?" she commented, knowing she'd probably go back to visit him tomorrow just so she'd be able to either continue worrying or get the worry away.

[brb, shower.]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Nodding, Darren took out his wand to apparate. He didn't quite want to leave her alone there, but what danger could she come in at a small town like that? "Later then," he muttered, waving his wand and apparating away.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Watching him disppear, Ginevra let her frown show as soon as he left. She knew bringing up the reason why she didn't really sleep latley up was a bad idea. Knowing very well that she could do nothing better, she took out her wand fully and thought of her house, disappear right after in a the air, next seeing darkness.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:05 am

New Day
There was a loud banging on the door or Darren's house. It seemed a little out of place, the house, because it was in the middle of no where. "I hope this is the right place," Jess thought to himself
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top