Darren's House - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 17 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:21 am

Andrian nodded in reply looking at him with an annoyed expression on his face jogging up the stairs pausing beside him looking at him for a minute, then kept walking up the stairs to Delphina room putting the 'then he get out when he is done' on his first thing to do list.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:23 am

Darren growled as Andrian went up the stairs as it was his house. He ran up after him and walked to Delphinas room. "Wrong place.." he muttered smirking, wondering how he knew where Delphina's room was. "There in my room, your not allowed in there."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:27 am

Andrian stopped and stepped back into the hallway, his ears scarlet red in annoyance and embrassement looking at him then looked around to the other room which he thought was her room "Is that her room" he asked trying to make sure now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:27 am

Delphina heard Darren call her name from downstairs. She walked out of Darren room as she went over to the stairs and walked downstairs where Darren was. "What is it?" She asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 am

Andrian looked around to face her and smiled reliefed to see her, she was different from the rest of the slytherins, "Hello Delphina" he smiled at her shaking both his arm then stopped waiting for her reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:29 am

[were upstairs Del]

Darren pointed at Andrian. "A rather unwelcome Guest came." he said, glaring at Delphina annoyedely. "Your not supposed to give my address to mudbloods OK!? This is my house not yours"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:30 am

Andrian looked at him and laughed as he thought that he was a mudblood, "I am a halfblood" he growled at him then looked at Delphina walking up to her looking at Darren over his shoulder then stopped in front of her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:32 am

Darren shrugged. "Your still a blood traitor." he muttered walking back to his room. "So Andrian, is Delphina your latest girlfriend? Poor Soph...."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:33 am

"I didn't give your addresses to him." Delphina said to Darren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:34 am

Andrian looked at him again as his ears turned more red in annoyance of hearing that if she was my latest girlfriend, "Firstly, she not my girlfriend, secondly, my love life is none of your buisness" he scowled at him. Then looked at Delphina keeping quiet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top