Darren's House - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 10 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Ginevra really didn't want to talk to Zeb at all but she was trying her hardest to stay in a... decent mood, good wouldn't be possible. "Fine.. you?" she asked, still staring out the window.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:09 am

Zoe looked at Darren. She udnerstood what he meant. "Fun, no I cant say that is what I'm looking. Not really. I am just needing to be with people and not alone that is all." She looked away and saw Zeb standing a small distance from her and that he had spoken to her. "Oh, sorry Zeb. Hey there. I'm a little out of it. HOw are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 am

Zeb Toran wrote:"Yes it is." Zeb said in response to Delphina. He didnt want to get in a fight with Gin, so he quickly changed his facial expresion. "Hi Gin, and Zoe. how are you two today?" Zep asked with a calm tone

"I am Delphina which you probbably already know by Darren." Delphina said to Zeb. As he seemed friendly to talk to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:45 am

"I'm good thanks for asking. Yes, i think he mentioned it once or twice that he had a cousin named Delphina, i assume that your a cousin from his moms side yes?" Zeb asked in a round about manner he didnt really want to be talking to voldmorts daughter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 am

Delphina didn't want to lie to Zeb but she just met him and she had to go with it. Although she now hates being Voldemort daughter, even if it is a powerful thing to say since you would be powerful but Delphina doesn't want that stuff any more ever since she found out that the man she had been loyal to in a group is her blood father.

"Yes I am Darren cousin from his mother side. My parents died when I was quite young, so I live with Darren since ever." Delphina said to Zeb as in a nice tone. But she knows he will have to know the truth sometime in the future as she never wished to be Voldemort daughter but she is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:09 am

"Oh i'm sorry about your parents." Zeb said in a kind tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:18 am

"It alright. I didn't really knew them very well any way. But it the past which is behind me." Delphina said in a nice tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:35 am

Darren went and stood besides Gin, leaning against the wall in his usual bored stance. He was getting quite annoyed at the guests and he really had no idea why. Perhaps because they weren't showing sypathy about his father dying and were just chattering. Although he couldn't really expect them too as he hadn't even told them. "Sorry about that," Darren muttered to Gin, referring to Zeb. "I didn't really know he was coming." He didn't quite get why she hated Zeb so much, he found him OK. But he got annoyed of Zeb's presence when Gin was around as well, since it usually ended up in a fight and Gin getting in a bad mood.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:42 am

Zeb was looking at Delphina when he saw darren mutter somthing to Gin. Did Darren want Zeb to leave due to his "realtionship" with Gin.I mean he ceartantly didn't do anything at the lake when she went off on him. That had to be it, now zeb feeling a bit down and out of place. Zeb wondered if he had over stepped his bounds by coming here, and he praticly shoved his way through the door whn he come there.

Last edited by Zeb Toran on Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:47 am

Darren bit his lip as he watched Zeb's expression, he had obviously heard him. Now Darren was feeling quite guilty. "Its nothing personal Zeb" he explained. "I just dont want and dueling and fighing and shouting in my house" And he didn't want Gin to be annoyed, but he didn't bother adding that.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top