Darren's House - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 9 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Darren Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm

"Make yourself at home.." Darren muttered wryly as Zoe entered. "Umm.. So why are you all here? Is it my birthday or something?.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 pm

The fact that Zeb had now come to the door didn't impress her, she didn't want to loose it again. Having rows with people were something she tried to stop, it was a challange with no one except the newcomer. When Zoe appeared at the door, she smiled. Zoe was a good friend, always fun to be around. "Hey Zoe!" she greeted her before even looking at Zeb. Finally turning towards him, she saw the disappointed look on his face and rolled her eyes, not being able to help it. "Hi.." she managed to get out in her normal tone.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:10 pm

Darren sighed in relief, glad that Gin had managed to at least not say anything that would start a row. Having these two in his house was a recipe for destruction. He was still confused as to why they were all here so he just stayed quiet and let them chat to each other.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 pm

"So your name is Zeb?" Delphina asked as she was talking toward the boy that enter in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Zoe looked up at Darren. "I needed to get out of my house. It was way to quiet for me. It gets so lonely. So I thought I would come pay a visit. Did I catch you at a bad time?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Judging her spot now, Ginevra just looked out the window, not wanting to say anything that could get Zeb mad.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Darren shrugged in response to Zoe's question. He wasn't really in the best of moods of course, but he really didn't want to be alone at this time either. "Kind of.. But thanks for coming" he said awkwardly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Zoe sat up in her seat. "Oh, if it is a bad time I can always leave. I just got bored. I can be bored elsewhere."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:09 pm

"No its not" Darren answered quickly. "Although if your looking for fun your at the wrong place.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:16 pm

"Yes it is." Zeb said in response to Delphina. He didnt want to get in a fight with Gin, so he quickly changed his facial expresion. "Hi Gin, and Zoe. how are you two today?" Zep asked with a calm tone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top