Darren's House - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 6 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:37 am

Ginevra didn't notice the frown on Darren's face as she was turned away. She was actually quite good friends with the girl in front of her but even knowing her last name the relation between her and Darren wasn't clicking.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Darren sighed as he looked at Gin's confused expression. "She's my cousin.." he explained.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Turning towards Darren as he spoke, the light bulb went off in her head. She was a riddle, Darren was a riddle, now that made sense. "Ohhh." was all she could think of saying.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:31 pm

"Yea, I am his cousin, Gin. I just didn't know for a long time." Delphina said to Ginevra as she was standing next to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:33 pm

Ginevra became confused again at this statment. "How didn't you know?" she asked. That just sounded weird to her, shouldn't you know who your family is?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Delphina stood quiet for a moment, "It was kept secret that I was really his cousin in blood while for the last 14 years of my life that Darren was known as a brother to me in blood until Jack died." She said to Ginevra.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Hearing it go quiet, Ginevra guessed she should just stop questioning the girl, not all people liked talking about their family. The fact that she didn't know how Jack was right away made her feel stupid but she kept her mouth shut from asking and just nodded.

[Jack is Darren's dad, isn't it?]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

(Yes Jack Riddle is Darren dad)

"You can talk to me about it, I don't mind." Delphina said as she didn't want Ginevra confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:10 pm

Ginevra shook her head, she now remembered who Jack was and turned towards Darren, judging his expression. "Is he really.. gone?" she asked, sighing. They had gone to the Malfoy Manor to check and she remembered the sad expression he had held just thinking about it, but now taht he knew it, well, she just didn't want him to sad in the least bit.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Delphina stood quiet as this was for Darren to answer to Ginevra. She was quite sad about Jack as she bend her head down a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top