Darren's House - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 33 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Aden was just caught and he knew his lie about the miss ratricus or whatever name he used was up he could just not walk away, but how would he turn around his lie. Aden could not think of anything to make up for his last attempt to get out of talking to Darren who was very scary to Aden who was at the right moments a pretty big wuss. "Oh well than i am sorry about disturbing you about person who does not exist i was just a little afraid too--" Aden paused for a moment

"To tell you that my name is Aden the seer who made a fuss about a vision i had that was apparently wrong, and for that i am sorry." Aden said with out taking a breath as he spoke to him. Turning around from the door Aden spoke again in a somber tone "Thats all i came to say i will be going again Head Boy Darren." Aden kept down Darrrens steps in a slow pace as he wanted to hear anything he might say after that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

Darren remembered who the guy was as soon as he heard his name, though he would of remembered even if he hadn't said his name as he had called him 'head boy Darren'. He was headboy, but no one called him that, and he didn't ask anyone to either. It was weird.

Darren had met the kid before of course. He had made a fuss a while ago of Ginevra being in danger and Darren had dismissed that. He didn't believe in divination or seers, so he rightly doubted him. Turned out he was right though, shortly after he disapeared, she had been kidnapped by Death Eaters. But perhaps it was a coincedence. Still, Darren was a little guilty at having treated him badly. Not much though.

"You came here just to apologize?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Aden was startled by that question for one why else would he come out here, and second of all What was so wrong with coming all the way out here just to apologize i mean Aden had made an *** of him self when he had previously encountered Darren so why not apologize fort that. "Yes i did just come out here to say that i am sorry is there a problem with that? Oh and if you don't mind can you tell me where Ginevra lives so i can go apologize to her as well, but you know i heard she was kid napped by Death eaters." Aden said it not clicking that that was exactly what he had seen in his vision, but it did not matter to him any more if he was right or not any more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:15 pm

"Not really," Darren said shrugging. He was actually quite glad to get a visitor, it got boring sometimes being alone in his house. But, he wasn;t about to tell Aden that. Besides, he would have been glad if the visitor was someone other than Aden, who he didn't really like much, and not quite sure why. "No I can't tell you, as I don't know myself," he lied. "Did you? I wonder where you heard something like that..." He didn't want Aden to start feeling proud about his 'vision'. Darren was still trying to convince himself it was some sort of coincidence.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top