Darren's House - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 32 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Darren Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:08 am

Darren jumped as someone knocked on the door. How surprising, he never got any visitors. Being paranoid as he was, he took his wand out before going to the door. It was probably a good thing - Death Eaters regularly visited. Opening it, he lowered his wand and smiled slightly. "Hey Jess," he muttered, surprised.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 am

"Hullo," Jess said in a releived (sp) voice. "I was begining to think that i had the wrong place. How are you?" He asked, chuckling, he'd babbled a little, accidently
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:39 am

Darren frowned but didn't move from the doorway. "Why are you here?'he asked, curious and suspicious. "And how did you find my house..?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 am

Jess rolled his eyes but answered Darren's question anyway. "I'm here to visit you, because you're my friend. And i found your house by asking some of your other friends who've been here before," Jess explained
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:50 am

Darren frowned, not liking the fact that his 'friends' had told their friends where he lived. It was a secret goddammit. "well thanks," he said rolling his eyes and stepping away from the doorway.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:08 am

"Sorry," Jess muttered, staring at his feet. "If you want i can go," he then muttered
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:25 pm

(This Dead so)
MONTHS LATER

Aedn aprated outside of what address he had been told be longed to Darren umm Darren well Aden did not know his last name, but that was not the point right now the point was that Aden needed to apologize for the way he acted about his vision a couple months before. Aden got up the nerve to do what he came here to do and knocked on the door of Darren's house. Aden looked around and thought to himself that it looked like a nice enough place, but in truth he knew it was not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Darren was sitting alone in a room reading a novel. That was mostly all he did in this house. He hated it here, it was far too lonesome. It had once been reasonably crowded with people. His family and a house elf and constant visitors. Mainly Death Eaters. Now no one lived here, even his house elf had left, and no visitors had come for a while. So Darren was rather surprised when he heard a knock downstairs. He didn't like visitors much but he was curious who it was so getting off his bed, he walked downstairs.

Opening the door he saw a boy who seemed about his age, maybe a bit older. Darren didn't really recognize him but had a feeling he knew him from somewhere. Really, he looked like a muggle, maybe one from down the village, he wasn't really sure. But until he was sure he wasn't gonna invite the guy in. "Who are you?" Darren asked without bothering to greet him.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Aden was shocked by the fact someone could forget a face like his, yet it seems Darren had forgotten, and he had never heard that Darren was forgetful. That was of no matter now how should he respond it was obvious that Darren had forgotten who he was so their was no need to apologize if the man didn't remember what happened only a few months back. If hye did remember what happened than he would soon forget with a memory like his.

"Oh sorry i must have the wrong house i was looking for a Miss--" Looking around to come up with a name to go with his now cover he saw a tree, a Ficus Aden though, and he saw a rat counting on, "A miss Raticus. Do you know where i can find somebody by that name." Aden asked nonchalantly as to not draw attention to him self any more than he already had by showing up at Darren's door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:00 am

Darren had met aden several months back. Meeting him hadn't been really pleasant and he had done his best to forget about him. Glaring at Aden as he babbled senselessly, he somewhat recognized him, but had forgotten his name. Still it was best to just pretend he didn't know him. "Not here," Darren replied stiffly. "As far as I know, there isn't any miss raticus around here. Though maybe you should try checking at the town." He pointed to his left, where from the hill a distant village was visible.

The guy hadn't really even answered his question, had he been purposefully avoiding that? Darrens eyes narrowed. "Whats your name?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top