Darren's House - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 30 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:28 pm

In her eyes, she saw any future without the guy next to her in pure hell. She would not enjoy any time of it at all and she just didn't know how she'd not worry that he hadn't died. "I don't have a better future lined up anyways, i've already **** myself to troubles." she murmured under her breath, not liking the subject but not throwing it away either. "That.. soon?" she asked, her tone still a whisper. She definitly wasn't going to sleep well now.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:38 pm

Darren sighed, hadn't he already told her he was going to leave at graduation? She seemed to have tried very hard to forget that fact. Making a face at her comment, it was true if he wasn't there no one would be there to save her when she was in danger. But maybe.. If he wasn't there she wouldnt come in danger. "I already told you I'd leave after Graduation," he told her frowning. "I can hardly stay at Hogwarts anyways can I?"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:43 pm

The fact that Darren was graduating did mean something big as it mean't she would be the only one at Hogwarts and with Topher away, Freddy leaving on and off and Charlie getting mad at her for what she wasn't sure of, she just didn't think she'd enjoy her last two years of Hogwarts. "No, you can't, but still.." she said, not knowng what to say.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 pm

"Tell me anything else I can do," Darren said furiously. He didn't see anyway out of that future, if he stayed with Gin, Death eaters would come after him soon enough. It was inevitable. He knew Gin would probably not recover from his leaving for a long time, but she would eventually.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Ginevra was thinking very differently than Darren was at the moment. She didn't think she'd ever get over him leaving, he was like family to her and that much would never change and of course there were the feelings she had for him too. Those two combined just made it something that'd never escape her mind. Ever. "I just don't know what to do." she replied, her tone hurt.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:51 pm

"Lets talk about this later.." Darren muttered, frowning. He hated talking about this, but he could see no alternative. "I still have six months until graduation." Continuing his walking again, he eventually reached the gate to the mansion. "Still want to go in there?" he asked in a glum tone.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:05 pm

"As long as we don't let it pass, sure." Ginevra agreed, nodding as she frowned. She was really trying to just forget about it and enjoy the current time but that just was not possible, it always came back up. "Six months that I want to spend with you," she admitted sheepishly, sighing as she did. "Yes, I still do. We both need to distract our minds." she told him, as she was for sure of that.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 am

"Yeah Ok," Darren said shrugging, thinking Gin might not be as hurt by his leaving if he stayed away from her - but he would think of that later, he wanted to clear his mind of these thoughts. "Ok lets go then," he muttered, waving his wand briefly to open the gate. It seemed both of there excitement of going in the mansion had disappeared. He wanted nothing more than to just apparate back to his home.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:30 pm

Grabbing Darren's arm lightly before he entered, she had to ask him something before they went in because she could tell that he wasn't very enthusiastic about it. "Are you sure you want to go in?" she asked, looking straight at him and not removing her eyes from his.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:41 pm

Darren sighed, there wasn't any point lying about it. He was so bad at it anyways, and she'd surely find out. So he would just answer with a question, that's what she did whenever she didn't want to answer his questions. "Do you?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top