Let us run wild and free! - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 24 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Tyler bit his lip remembering that day very clearly in his head, as if happened yesterday to him. Tyler wished he knew what happened in New York, he never been so drunk that he couldn't remember what happened the next day or so. It was honestly bugging him, he could usually remember things but he was totally blank on what happened. What was weird about it though, that both of them didn't know what happened that night. It was like that their minds blocked it out for some reason, but Tyler couldn't figure out why.

Tyler died laughing at her playful remark. " You jump I jump right? "Tyler asked her giving her a playful look. Tyler seen those movies a million times or more, he knew almost every line in the movie. Although he wasn't going to lie he did cry when Jack died and when old Noah and Ally died together at the end of the Notebook. Although he thinks that he gave away that he watches romance movies. Although he didn't care, he liked romance movies, what was so bad about that?

" Yeah I'm pretty bad I have to admit, and I won't lie and tell you that I'm not hurting because I am. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Ooh...a Chinese place, how does that sound? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I haven't had Chinese food in awhile. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Eva busted out laughing hard as he replied to her comment. She couldn’t help but to. She was finding out little things about Tyler without even realizing it. “You know you never did tell me your favorite color Ty.” She said with a small smile as her laughter died down. She liked when they were like this. She liked being happy and seeing him happy, despite that neither one of them felt so great at the moment. She hoped that at least one of them would feel better before too much longer.

“I’ve never seen a sunburn that bad.” Eva continued, biting her lip worriedly. At the mention of Chinese food her stomach growled. “That sounds amazing right now.” She said with a small smile. She loved Chinese food almost as much as she loved her mum’s cooking, especially eggrolls. “So long as they have eggrolls I’ll be happy.” She said with a small smile.

“And don’t try to change the subject.” Eva said looking at her. “That sunburn really doesn’t look all that good. Maybe we should get that looked at.” She said worriedly biting her lip. She was worried about his sunburn, especially as bad as Tyler said it hurt him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Tyler's laughing dying down, Tyler didn't eve realized that he was starting to get to know things about her by just playing around with her. Tyler looked at her surprised. " I didn't? Wow. ..I thought I did, but it's blue and Black. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Hm.. let me guess yours is Green and Black? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " How is it that we both feel like crap but we're still laughing? "Tyler asked her laughing. He couldn't help it, he thought that it was funny.

Tyler couldn't look at her, but he knew that she probably had a worried look on her face. " Neither have I Evy, I don't think I ever seen one this bad. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler chuckled and smiled. " I thought you might like to go there. " said Tyler softly before smiling at her. " Mmm...Egg rolls, I haven't had one in awhile. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler loved Chinese food, he couldn't get enough of it, he liked it almost as he liked his mother's cooking.

Tyler sighed. " Ok..fine Evy, if it'll make you feel better I'll go have it looked at. "said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler hated Hospitals, that was why he always called Sophia to heal him cause he trusted her. Although he knew that Sophia was busy so he'll suck it up and go to a muggle hospital. He honestly didn't want to, but if it made Eva happy and they didn't fight, he'll do it.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:04 pm

She couldn’t help but to laugh. Although she did like green and black they were not her favorite colours. “Actually it’s purple.” She said giving him a small smile. “Surprising huh?” she asked raising an eyebrow. She didn’t know why they were laughing when they both felt as bad as they did. She couldn’t remember having such a good time feeling as bad as she had been feeling the last few days. Eva did have to admit that she was feeling a little bit better after taking that potion, despite it tasting completely horrible and feeling like she had to choke it down when she took it.

“Did you think I might like to go there or were you hoping I would because Chinese food is amazing?” she asked curiously. She knew how much she liked it, but she didn’t know what all different foods that Tyler really liked. She knew she would learn eventually, but right now she was just going to enjoy the moment. Neither of them were fighting with the other and she was enjoying herself, despite being extremely worried about the sunburn that Tyler was sporting.

She looked at him surprised when he said he would go have it looked at, “You mean at a muggle hospital?” she asked nervously. She wasn’t the biggest fan of hospitals, and she didn’t know if muggle medicine would really help it. She could remember them taking lots of time to heal things. “I thought you hated hospitals.” She said looking at him as they pulled into the restaurant. “We couldn’t even get you to go see a doctor in New York, why would you go see one now?”

Eva had been completely thrown into confusion by those words coming from Tyler, especially after knowing how stubborn he was as well as his hate and disdain for hospitals. She bit her lip and ran her hand through her hair. "Are you sure you want to do that?" she asked nervously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:16 am

Tyler raised his eyebrows at her in surprise.  " Wow... I was definitely off on that! "said Tyler honestly before chuckling.  " I guess you could kind of guess mine is blue and black, I mean almost every day even if I wear other colors. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  It was true,  no matter what he wore,  he always had something blue or black with it.  But it was many blue seeing how it was his favorite color.  Tyler looked good in color tough, he could wear pink and still look good in it.

" I thought that you might,  I mean come on,  who doesn't like Chinese food? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " I mean it's not my favorite thing to eat, a good bacon cheeseburger and fries are my favorite thing to eat,  I know silly but my mum makes the best home made bacon cheeseburgers and fries you'll ever taste! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Although I'm really not picky what I eat,  as long as it's food!"said Tyler honestly. Tyler wanted to know what Eva liked and didn't like, although he knew that he'll learn over time, but he wanted to know sooner than later. It wasn't no good being married to each other if they didn't know a thing about each other.

Tyler shrugged. " I don't know, I would call Soph again but I think she's busy. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler hated Hospitals no matter if they were muggle or magical, they both did the same thing and the walls were still a boring white color. " I do, I hate them more than anything in the world. "said Tyler softly before sighing. " But I want to make you happy and not worry about me, so if I have to go to a muggle hospital I'll suck it up and go. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I'll do anything to make you happy, even if I don't like doing it. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips.

Tyler his head. " No not really, I hate doing this Evy and you know how stubborn I am but I'm doing this to make you happy. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Plus I don't think I can take anymore of this pain, I think this is almost the worse pain I been in awhile. " said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:43 am

“Is it really that surprising?” Eva asked looking at Tyler curiously as he looked at her surprised. “Let me guess, I’m a complete and total rocker girl so I shouldn’t like girly colors huh?” she asked laughing a little. She looked at him and smiled, “I think I could have guessed that actually.” She continued. She had paid attention to what Tyler wore, “I would have said blue or plaid honestly. You do wear a good bit of plaid I’ve noticed.”

“My sister doesn’t like Chinese food actually.” She said looking at him, “But Bianca is really weird when it comes to food. She won’t eat something if it smells weird to her. At least I’ll try new things.” She added with a smile. As he parked the car, she took off her seat belt. “I’m starving, if you can wait to get checked out for that sunburn.” She continued looking at him worriedly. She was worried about his sunburn and that it was worse than what he was letting on.

She really wanted to get to know Tyler more than what she had, although she was pretty sure they were actually getting to know each other without even trying. So long as they weren’t fighting anyway. She liked it like this, just him and her having fun and getting a long. “You know you could probably just call her instead of apparating to her every time you need something.” She suggested. “You know I’m sure its not something that couldn’t wait a few minutes for you to get an answer, and it’s probably better than waiting all day in a muggle hospital. Besides, we are going to have to get more of that potion from her so I don’t get sick the rest of the trip.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:09 am

Tyler nodded. " In all honesty, yes it is quite surprising but I can see it. " said Tyler honestly before smiling at her. " Nah...I didn't think that you would like a girlie color that's all. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler laughed. " Yeah I do wear quite a bit of plaid shirts, but hey in my defense I think I look good in them. " said Tyler honestly. " I was told that I looked good in them by my mum and Katie. " said Tyler softly before shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.

Tyler raised his eyebrows in surprise. " Wow. ..I'm sorry to say this, but you're sister is crazy! "said Tyler honestly. " I'll be fine for now, come on let's get something to eat! "said Tyler softly as he pushed the button for the top to go back up before taking off his seat belt and getting out. Interwined hands with her, Tyler let out a small wince as the sun hit his back as he walked. Picking up the pace they made it into the restaurant as Tyler sighed in relief.

Tyler nodded. " Yeah I know Evy, would probably be a good idea to start doing that."said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler sighed and nodded. " I know Evy, it could of already gotten worse, it already hurts and stings like hell. " said Tyler softly but honestly. He wasn't going to hide that he was in pain anymore, Eva knew how he was quite well. Plus you could see it in his eyes that he was in pain, even when he tried to hide it
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:21 am

“You’re acting like saying something like that about Bianca would offend me.” She replied laughing. She knew how her sister could be almost better than anyone else. After all, she had lived with her for more years than she had really cared to. It wasn’t that Eva didn’t love her sister, she did. It was the fact that Bianca had the tendency to be extremely self centered and could be a little heartless at the best of times. “I know how she is remember?”

She climbed out of the car and grabbed hold of Tyler’s hand. She looked up at him worriedly as he winced from the sun just hitting his back. “You should probably go ahead and at least give Sophia a call or a text or something.” She said looking at him as they walked in. “I’m pretty sure that it shouldn’t be so bad that you wince whenever the sun touches any part of you.”

Eva was extremely worried about him. For all she knew he could have been burnt so bad that it was turning into sun poisoning. She didn’t like how he was hurting as much as he was and she didn’t like it. She could tell he looked a little bit better when they walked inside. She wondered if it was the mix of the air conditioning and being out of the sun. As they sat down at a table she looked at him, “Please at least call her or something.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Tyler shrugged. " I don't know, I just didn't want to say anything that would offend you. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I know sometimes sisters have each others back and stuff, but I guess I should have known seeing how you didn't get offend when I told her off when I met her. " said Tyler softly. Tyler nodded. " I know you know her quite well, you were the one who told me about her when I had to cool down. " said Tyler softly but honestly remembering the day he met her mum, brother and sister.

Tyler looked at her softly before sighing. " I don't know what it is Evy but it hurts, and the sun hitting it makes it feel like it's on fire! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " It hurts. " said Tyler softly as he held back a whimper in pain. " If anyone knows what it is, Soph will know! "said Tyler honestly. As they took their seats, Tyler sighed in relief feeling the cool air hitting his skin. "I feel so hot that I could bathe in a tub of ice water and feel nothing! "said Tyler softly.

Tyler knew that Eva was worried about him, he was honestly worried about himself as well. " I'll call her now. " said Tyler softly as he gotten out his cell phone calling Sophia. After a few minutes, she picked up and Tyler told her what was wrong, after a few minutes Tyler hung up. " She said she'll be at the hotel after we eat, just call her when we get there, and she's also bringing you more of that potion for you. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:03 pm

“Yeah, that doesn’t sound too terribly good.” She replied biting her lip. She had gotten more worried when Tyler had said how bad it was. She had hoped all it was, was a really horrible sunburn. As he got out his phone and called Sophia, Eva ran her hand through her hair and patiently waited for him to get off the phone with her. She was actually relieved that he had gotten a hold of her. She wasn’t quite sure she even wanted him to go to a muggle hospital. She knew they were a bit needle happy at the best of times when she thought that needles used at every opportunity were a bit barbaric.

“Ok, that’s good.” She said looking at him worriedly as their food came. “Then we need to eat and get back to the hotel.” Eva said as she started to eat her food. She finished her plate pretty quickly saving her eggrolls for last and quickly finishing off those as well. “I guess we should go ahead and get going.” She said with a small smile.

“If it would help we could probably apparate back to the hotel and then come back and get the car after we make sure you’re alright.” She suggested a little worriedly. She didn’t want Tyler out in the sun too much, especially since she knew that it hurt to be out in the sun. She also knew that it wouldn’t stop him from riding in the car with the top down. As much as she liked the convertible, she knew that he really did not need to be in the sun at all for the time being.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top