Let us run wild and free! - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 27 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:37 am

Tyler knew that it was a bit to late to ask what he just did,  he just wanted to make sure it was something that she wanted to do.   He honestly felt bad about what happened that night in New York,  he felt he took a advantage of her even if he was drunk and couldn't think right.   He wanted this to be something they wanted and remembered. He knew that it was silly seeing how they were married now,  but it was how Tyler felt. Although he wasn't going to tell Eva that feeling in his head,  she'll just tell him that he was just being silly.

Tyler shrugged.  " Yeah you're right about that. " said Tyler softly but honestly before laughing along with her.   Kissing her back hungrily,  Tyler gotten his wand from the night stand flicking it putting  the silencing charm around their room so no one could hear them if things gotten more heated. He didn't want another episode of Katie hearing them,  besides it was their business what they did in their spare time, she didn't have to know everything that went on about them. Besides they were married now, it wasn't wrong of them to be doing this.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 am

Eva woke up several hours later. It was early evening and she found herself stretching, letting out a yawn. She hadn’t slept so well in a while, and what was better was that she had remembered what happened. She looked over at the clock to check the time and saw it was only a little while before Katie would be coming to bug them to go get something for dinner. She had wondered if Katie had spent the entire day at the pool honestly.

Stretching out on the bed, she pulled the sheet up closer to her before rolling over and looking at Tyler. He looked so peaceful when he slept. She had never really noticed it until now. That’s because the first time you noticed it you were too busy freaking out about getting on a plane and meeting his mother. she thought to herself, And the next time you paid attention you were too busy with a hangover to really notice.

Getting up out of the bed, Eva tried very hard to be quiet since she didn’t want to wake Tyler up. However, Eva wasn’t so lucky. She took the sheet with her, looking for her clothes, which had been strewn all over the room. As she moved through the room, her legs got tangled in the sheet and she tripped, falling down, “Damnit!” she cursed, sitting down as she found the last bit of her clothing.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:56 am

Hearing a crash on the floor and Eva cursing Tyler woke up and looked at Eva.  " You ok Evy love? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously in a sleepy voice. Tyler wasn't all the way awake yet, stretching out on the bed  Tyler gotten up from the bed. Gathering his clothes which were thrown everywhere on the floor,  he couldn't help but to get flash backs of the morning he woke up in New York that morning.   Although he remembered this,  and he couldn't help but not to smile.

"Oh god, I better get this smile off before Katie comes knocking on the door and knowing something is up. " Tyler thought to himself.   Getting his wand he flicked it at the bed asit made itself.  Putting everything already on,  he looked at Eva and smiled.  " So. ..you want to go to grab Katie and get something to eat before we go to the beach? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  Hearing a knock on the door Tyler looked at Eva who just put on her shirt and chuckled.  " Good thing we're completely dress! "said Tyler softly before shaking his head before answering the door.

" Hey Katie,  we were about to head towards your room and ask if you want to grab something to eat and go to the beach? "Tyler asked her softly but honestly.  " Sure sounds like fun,  Ty why do you look to have sex hair? "Katie asked him giggling.   Tyler looked in the mirror his eyes widened before cursing to himself.   " It's not sex hair,  I just fell asleep after Sophia healed me from having sun poisoning. " said Tyler half honestly half lying.   " Right... so that's what you had huh? "Katie asked as Tyler nodded. Going to the mirror,  Tyler fixed his hair back to normal, he didn't even know it was messed up.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:00 pm

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Eva replied, looking at Tyler. “I didn’t wake you up did I?” she asked curiously. She knew she had fallen and that was probably what had woken him up. He had looked so peaceful that she was trying hard not to wake him up. She was honestly glad she remembered it this time, versus waking up with a horrible hangover. As she began putting her clothes on, she looked at him making up the bed with his wand.

“Sure we can go get something to eat.” She replied throwing her shirt on just as Katie knocked on the door. As Katie asked Tyler why his hair was the way it was, she couldn’t help but laugh. “He was hurting so bad when we went out to get something to eat earlier that we apparated back here and called Sophia. He really did have sun poisoning.” She began to explain. “And since I hadn’t been feeling better either, we both thought it was a good idea to take a nap for a little bit. We just didn’t expect to sleep as long as we had.”

As if to reinforce what she had just said, Eva uncontrollably let out a yawn and stretched. “Besides, even if we had done anything it’s not like it would really matter.” She added grabbing her hairbrush and quickly running it through her hair. “We are married after all. Besides, a little too late now to be worried about if we had sex. Couldn’t get worse than getting knocked up your first time.” She pointed out to Katie. She gave a small smile, “So are you two ready to go? We’re going to have to go and get the car too unless we’re going to apparate everywhere.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Tyler nodded.  " Ok...if you say so,  just wanted to make sure that you were ok. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Tyler looked at her and chuckled before he nodded.  " It's ok though Evy love,  I probably needed to get up anyways. " said Tyler honestly. He was starting to get hungry, and he wanted to do something before it gotten dark outside. Although Tyler was glad that he remembered everything, instead of waking up lost and confused with a major horrible hang over like last night

Tyler nodded at what Eva said, it was basically the truth, she just forget to add them kissing each other like mad until it ended up to having sex again. Tyler didn't remember how the first time was for them, but this time was amazing. He knew that sounded girly coming from him, but that was the only word that he could describe what happened between him and Eva a few hours ago. He wanted to smile at the thought of it, but he didn't want Katie to know their businesses.

Tyler nodded in agreement with Eva. " Besides my hair is always like this when I wake up, so I guess I have sex hair every morning with myself! "said Tyler sarcastically smirking. Katie looked at them and rolled her eyes. " Guys, like I give a damn if you did or didn't anymore. You two are married and I don't see why you two can't have sex. " said Katie softly but honestly. Tyler shot her a apologetic look before looking back at Katie. Tyler nodded and looked at Katie who nodded. " Yeah lets go. " said Tyler as he apparated them back to the car.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Tyler wasn’t the only one who was completely glad that they had remembered it. She was trying very hard to keep her child like grin off of her face when Katie had walked in the door. It was bad enough that she had guessed what they had been up to. Much less to question it like it was nothing. That kind of bothered Eva a little bit. Besides, it was like Katie and she had both said, it wasn’t like it mattered if that had been what they were up to, but it was also no body’s business according to Eva.

Eva grabbed on to Tyler as they apparated to the car. She was a little relieved to see it was still there. Part of her had been afraid that it would have been towed with them having been gone for as long as they were. “Where to?” she asked as Tyler unlocked the door and she and Katie got into the car. “I don’t know about you two but I’m starving.” She said with a small laugh.

She had been grateful that the potion that Sophia had given her earlier had helped as much as it had. She hadn’t felt sick at all since she took it. She knew she would have to remember to take it in the morning otherwise she would have to face being sick all day, and she knew she didn’t want to feel like that again if she could help it. “There’s probably some good seafood places around here since we are so close to the ocean.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:38 am

Tyler laughed as he gotten into the drivers seat after Katie got in the back seat.  " Mmm.. shrimp! "said Katie softly as her mouth started watering as Tyler wrinkled his nose in disgust.  " Yuck! How can you like shrimp?  It's one of the grossest things that I ever tasted! "said Tyler honestly before he put his seat belt on before starting the car.   Pulling out of the parking lot out into the road heading towards a seafood place.   Pulling into a seafood place Tyler parked the car before turning it off.  " Sounds ok? " Tyler asked them softly but curiously.

" Sounds good to me. " said Katie softly as Katie gotten out after Tyler did as they waited for Eva to get out.    Interwined hands with Eva he looked at her and smiled before walking into the restaurant.  After being seated, Tyler looked at the menu looking biting his lip looking at what to eat.  After deciding,  he placed his menu back on the table before looking at Eva and Katie.  " You two ready to order? "Tyler asked them softly but curiously.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:04 am

Eva couldn’t help but to laugh as Tyler asked how either of them could like shrimp. She had never really had food aversions to things. She had always eaten whatever was put in front of her and usually tended to like it. “Tyler, if you don’t like seafood, we can always go somewhere else.” She suggested looking at him as he asked if the placed sounded ok. “I know Katie and I will probably eat just about anything at this point. I just really want to eat before this potion wears off.”

It had been true. Eva didn’t know how long that potion lasted and she knew as soon as it wore off she would be right back to being sick again. She got out of the car quickly after Tyler parked it and walked up to him intertwining her hand in his. She was kind of glad that they were seated rather quickly and Eva took her seat next to Tyler as Katie sat across from them in the booth.

She looked over the menu for a few minutes when Tyler asked if she was ready. “I don’t know.” She said biting her lip. “It all looks really good, but at the same time most of it just doesn’t sound all that great to me. Eva was stuck in a conundrum. She really wanted some fried shrimp, but she didn’t want to order it if Tyler didn’t like it. Oh you know he isn’t going to care if you order it or not. she told herself. She looked over at Katie, “What are you two going to get?” she asked curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:10 am

Tyler shook his head.  " No it's fine, plus I'm sure they have other stuff in there besides shrimp! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I thought Soph said that Potion is suppose to last you all the way til the next morning. "said Tyler honestly before shrugging his shoulders.  He could've been wrong,  but that's what he thought she said.   He was just glad that she wasn't sick or anything like she was.  He was quite worried about her when she was sick,  but that was of course until he found out that she was pregnant.  

Tyler didn't want her to be getting sick again if he could help it,  it hurts him when she was sick and hurting.   Tyler wrapped his arm around Eva as  he felt her lay her head on his shoulder.  Looking at her he smiled before kissing the top of her head.

" I'm going to have the fish and chips platter,  it looks really good. " said Tyler softly but honestly.    " As for me the steak with butter fly shrimp! "said Katie honestly as Tyler nodded saying that it was ok for her to have it.   " Get what you want love,  I don't care what you get, if you want shrimp you can have it. " said Tyler softly. Although he hated shrimp, he wasn't going to not let her get what she wanted.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 am

“It should.” She replied looking at him, “But I really don’t want to take any chances just in case it doesn’t.” Eva didn’t feel like getting sick at all, especially if it was on an empty stomach. That had to be one of the worst feelings she had ever had this morning. She didn’t want a repeat of it if she could help it. She leaned against Tyler a little bit as she browsed through the menu trying to decide on what she wanted to eat.

Eva smiled at Tyler as he kissed the top of her head. For the most part, since finding out she was pregnant, Eva had noticed that Tyler had been being sweeter to her once he calmed down. She liked that about Ty. He had honestly started acting like less of a douche towards her and Katie since then and she was kinda glad of it. Not that she didn’t like Tyler for who he was, she was just tired of being accused of not trusting him or not telling him things.

She laughed as Tyler told her to get shrimp of she wanted it. “You sure?” she asked looking at him curiously. She looked at the menu, “If that’s the case then I want the popcorn shrimp.” She added with a small smile.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top