Let us run wild and free! - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 15 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:30 am

Katie looked at her and shrugged. " Me and Ty had a little talk while you were in the shower. " said Katie softly but honestly.   " We talked about what happened,  and before he fell asleep he begged me to stay. said Katie honestly.  " You know that I can't say no Ty he's my favorite cousin! "said Katie softly but honestly.  " Not to mention, who else is going to keep you two out of trouble? "Katie asked her smirking.  " It has to be someone,  so why not me?"Katie asked her smiling.

Katie knew that she invited Eva to come,  but it was Tyler who planned this whole trip.   Katie knew that Eva been spending time with Tyler,  but they were together so she now understood.  Although she was jealous at first,  but now she didn't mind,  she thought it was honestly cute.  She thought that Eva and Tyler were cute together,  it was like they belonged together which they clearly did.  

Katie shrugged.  " I don't know,  not much we can do with it raining! "said Katie honestly.   " Maybe we can go to the art museum or something! " said Katie softly.   " I think tell Ty about the karaoke party that they're having downstairs tonight when he wakes up. " said Katie softly but honestly.   " Don't worry Evy,  I'm not in the mood to cause any trouble. " said Katie honestly. " I know crazy right?  But I guess there's a first for everything. " said Katie chuckling.

" I'm ready. " said Katie softly but honestly as she looked at Eva who was watching Tyler sleep and smiled.   " You know,  you looked like your mum when you made Ty take that medicine! "said Katie honestly.  " It was quite scary! "said Katie softly but honestly.   " I know that you were worried about him, so was I, but you were more than me. " said Katie softly.  " Aw... how freaking cute! You love him don't you? "Katie asked her softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:16 am

“You did?” she asked raising an eyebrow curiously at her. She listened to Katie as she told her what they had talked about, laughing as she said that Tyler and her needed someone to keep them out of trouble. “I think it’s the other way around actually.” Eva added, “If you remember I’m normally the one who keeps you out of trouble, not you keeping me out of trouble.” She sighed, “But I am glad that he was able to change your mind. It would get pretty dull just me and him I think.”

She knew that Katie had been jealous of them. Eva had been seeing it in her eyes for a while, but she had thought it best to stay quiet on it. She knew Katie had her own inner demons to fight right now and she sure as hell didn’t need another person to fight on top of it. She also knew that Katie had to learn to let things go, but she couldn’t really help her with it despite wanting to. Eva had been battling her own inner demons for years, and still was working on them. She just didn’t want anyone to know she had her own inner demons. It was something she had tried hard for years to keep to herself.

“I think there was a spa downstairs.” Eva said looking at her, “We could throw everyone for a loop and have a complete girl afternoon and get facials and manicures and pedicures and such.” She suggested. Eva hated doing those things with her mother and sister, but she also really did not want to go too far out with the weather as bad as it was right now. She put her hand to her forehead as Katie said she sounded like her mother.

“Please tell me it’s not true!” she sighed exasperatedly. “I don’t think I’ve ever been told I looked like my mum. Especially when she’s angry.” It reminded her that in a short time she would have to be a mother herself. Eva was terrified of that thought. She knew she was no where ready to be a mother herself. She looked up at Katie as she asked if she loved him. “I don’t really know.” Eva said as she walked out the door. “I mean, I think I do, but I don’t really know what love is.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:53 am

Katie nodded. " Yeah lets just say if anyone can straighten me out it's my brother and Ty! "said Katie honestly. Katie laughed. " Yeah maybe, but I think my trouble making ways might be going to an end some. " said Katie honestly. " Time to grow up! "said Katie softly but honestly. " You learn alot of things while you're alone. " said Katie honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " Well. ..at least I have alot lately. " said Katie softly but honestly.

Katie was fighting alot of demons right now, and she have been for a while lately, but she's getting better. She knew Eva and Tyler were, she just didn't know how they were so strong about it. They pretended that everything was ok, when there lives were a living hell right now, she didn't get how they were so calm. She knew Tyler had years of pratice, perhaps Eva had the same? After all she lost her sister, so she was always good at bottling her emotions.

Katie laughed. " Ooh...sounds like fun! "said Katie softly but honestly. Katie wasn't in for all that stuff, but who knows could relieve them from the stress they were having. " Besides, I think we need to calm down and do something relaxing. " said Katie honestly. " Although you that I'm not all into this stuff, I might like shopping but I'm not that girly girl. " said Katie honestly before chuckling. It was true, the most Katie ever do was paint her nails, but Katie was raised by her mum brother and his three best friends.

Katie chuckled. " It's true Evy, you did the whole nine yards, you even put your hands on your hips like she does! "said Katie chuckling. " I wanted to die laughing when you told me and Ty to apologize, Ty was looking at you like you lost your damn mind! "said Katie honestly laughing. Katie nodded understanding what she meant. " Well. ..it seems like you do by the way you were making him stay in bed all day to get better. " said Katie softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:20 am

“Oh you grow up?” she asked raising an eyebrow at Katie. “I think I’ll believe that when I see it, because you are honestly one of the most immature people I know. Not that that’s a bad thing necessarily.” She added quickly. She really didn’t want to offend Katie after everything that had happened. “What sort of things have you learned?” she asked curiously.

Eva had never really learned how to deal with her demons. They always seemed to plague her at the most horrible times possible, like the night before. Eva just really learned how to live with them. There wasn’t even something that she liked admitting to even herself, much less someone else. She knew that she probably never would unless she was forced to do so. Losing her sister at the age she had, really messed with her emotionally. She was a scarred and damaged person and she very well knew it.

“Might as well.” She added quietly as they made their way to the elevator, “You know I don’t think I’ve had one done in a while. About the only thing I really like getting done is pedicures. I hate fingernails. They get in the way of playing guitar.” She added. She had a habit of biting her fingernails when they grew too long for her liking.

As they reached the spa, Eva looked at Katie, “Oh god no.” she said as Katie giggled, “I’ll never be able to go home again now. And I was just worried about Tyler. I didn’t want him to get sicker than he already let himself get.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:48 am

Katie looked at her and nodded. " Yes I have weather you believe it or not. " said Katie softly but honestly. " Correction, I used to be immature, I'm not anymore. " said Katie simply. " That was the old Katie, you won't be seeing her anymore. " said Katie softly but honestly. " I learned a lot of things actually, I learned that I need to let go of the past and move on, Cupid is in the past I need to let him go and move on, although it'll be hard I'm going to do it. " said Katie softly but honestly. " I also learned not to be jealous of what you and Tyler have, I'll know it'll be my turn someday. " said Katie softly but honestly.

Katie had a feeling that Eva was going to look at her like she was crazy, for Katie never spoke in such a mature manner. She was always sarcastic and immature. But Katie was fighting her demons and while fighting them she learned a few things along the way. After all she went through with Jeremy Podmore and going to rehab for it, she learned that hurting yourself wasn't the answer. Now she turned to music, she played the piano alot for Tyler in the songs he writes.

Katie laughed. " I can't tell you the last time I've done one, I think it was when Kenneth and Taranee gotten married! "said Katie honestly. "Ugh. ..fake nails are the worse, I always get a manicure. " said Katie softly but honestly. " But you bite yours so you have nothing to worry about! "said Katie honestly.

Katie chuckled. " Nah...you'll be fine. "said Katie softly but honestly smiling at her. " Hm...I see, if you don't mind me asking, are you two together again? "Katie asked her softly but curiously. " Cause last I remember and heard that you two were not together and Ty didn't care if he went to Azkaban. " said Katie softly but honestly. Now you two are here and it's like nothing ever happened, did you to make up before coming here or something? "Katie asked her softly. " Sorry just a bit confused in all honesty. " said Katie.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Eva surprised Katie by not saying anything else on the matter. She knew once Katie set her mind to something, she stuck with it. They were both fairly equal on being stubborn. Inwardly she laughed. Seeing Katie act more mature would be a funny sight to see she thought as they were lead towards the salon.

Katie had asked how she and Tyler had managed to work things out. Even Eva couldn't tell her that because she wasn't entirely sure herself of how it happened. "I think we both needed to actually process what was going on." She replied to her. "Besides that meeting was completely horrible. I spent the entire time in that room feeling like I couldn't breathe. Also we're kinda both stuck." She admitted. "I mean my parents told me it would be pointless for me to go to Italy like Michael is going to do because I really wouldn't be able to continue my education. Although they thought long and hard about it. Plus I could never let Tyler get thrown in jail over me and feeling a certain way about something."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Katie nodded,  not pushing the issue anymore than it already was by her asking.   "Well...I'm just glad you two made up,  it was so depressing seeing you two depressed. " said Katie honestly before chuckling.   " Oh man! This being more mature is going to be hard! "said Katie honestly before sighing.  " Meh.. you can't be mature all the time,  that's just boring! "said Katie honestly.

Walking into the salon she was greeted by various of people.   " Um...hi, we want the day at the spa deal please? "Katie asked as they nodded.  Leading Katie to the back where the tubs were to do a pedicure,  Katie smiled.    Seeing two girly girls walk in Katie looked at Eva and nudge her before smirking.   " Lookie here,  girly girl preps!"said Katiemuttered as they looked at her in disgust before going on how Katie was dressed.  " Oh hell no,  this British girl is about to kick some American arse! "said Katie.

Realizing the way she was acting,  she cleared her throat.  " There insults have no effect on me. " said Katie calmly.   " Come on Evy."said Katie as she walked passed the girls.  "Ugh. ..so preppy and girly girl! "said Katie honestly before rolling her eyes.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:11 am

"Hey I'm permanently depressed. "Not any fault of what went on. At least not to my knowledge." She couldn't help but to let out a giggle as Katie said it was hard to be mature all the time. "See I knew it wouldn't last long." Eva replied laughing. "You can't change who you are you know. "

Eva glared at the girls who were going on about how Katie was dressed. Eva saw nothing wrong with it. She thought Katie looked cute. "Don't worry Katie. At least we know your clothes aren't designer ripoffs like what they're wearing is." She said laughing meanly. Eva did have a mean streak in her and she had always assumed she had picked it up from her sister. "And if they bother you that bad you can always raid my closet for the real designer clothes that I don't want anymore.

Seeing the girls still glaring at Katie she looked at them. "You know a picture would last you a whole hell of a lot longer." She spat at them as their pedicures started. "Besides at least we know we're pretty enough to pull off our looks. You two look like you fell out of a Swamp and tried to put something pretty on to cover it up."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:08 am

Katie cursed under her breath.  " Damn it,  and I was really trying to! "said Katie crossing her arms and pouting playfully.  " I guess you're right Evy,  but can you honestly tell me that you like the way I am? "Katie asked her curiously.  " I know that I'm annoying as hell,  Ty already told me that! "said Katie chuckling.

Katie laughed and  before glaring at the girls.  Katie knew Eva to well,  she had a mean streak to her,  and she wasn't afraid to use it either.   Her and Tyler were alike in so man ways she thought it was scary.   Katie nodded and smiled.  " I know I wore a couple of your clothes when I stayed over, there cute and with a dash of sexy unlike these girls clothes! "said Katie glaring at the girls.  

Katie laughed.  " I know that we're beautiful,  but you don't have to stare! "said Katie smirking at them.   " Yeah we don't have to put on ten pounds of make up and slutty clothes to look beautiful! "said Katie looking at them in disgust.

Tyler woke up from his little nap he was having and decided to head to the cafe that they had downstairs for some soup and hot chocolate.   After eating his chicken noodle soup,  he took his hot chocolate and was about to head upstairs to get some more rest as he heard familiar voices coming from the spa that wasn't too far from the cafe.   Walking in he was all the sudden hit on the girls who were picking on Katie.   " Hey sexy how you doing? "one of them asked as she put herself all over him as Tyler winced and pulled her off him, he was wearing sweats and sick how did they find that sexy?

" Um... I have a name you know and it isn't Tyler,  and I'm not doing so great so if you can step away from me that'll be lovely before I throw up on you! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Oh I don't mind,  if you have throw up you can throw up on them!"said one of the girls.  "Mmm...I rather not,  there not dressed like slut with ten pounds of make up on that could make you be a clown in the circus!"said Tyler before smirking at her.   " Hey beautiful! "said Tyler softly before kissing Eva softly on the lips.   " You pick herover me?"the girl asked as Tyler nodded.  " Sweetheart if you clearly don't see the rings on my hands then there's something wrong and besides I don't date clowns that belong in the circus! "said Tyler softly but honestly as Katie busted out laughing.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:53 pm

“Oh your clothes aren’t that bad.” She replied with a small smile. She was getting very irritated very fast with the two girls that were staring at her and Katie. She couldn’t help but to laugh at Katie as she said something about them wearing so much makeup. She couldn’t help but to notice that it was oh so true. She hated people that thought they had to wears tons of make up to get attention. It wasn’t that Eva didn’t wear makeup, because she did. She would also admit to occasionally wearing more eyeliner than was necessary, but she didn’t paint her entire face up and run around in public like these girls were doing. It was disgusting.

Eva glanced over at them muttering insults in Italian as one of the girls threw herself onto Tyler. She knew if she had been her sister, she would have probably caused a scene, but she had always been more subtle in her payback. She knew karma would get the better of the girls. She couldn’t help but to let out a laugh as Tyler threatened to throw up on them. “Hey love, it couldn’t make them any uglier.” She said with a smirk. “I mean girls who have to wear a ton of makeup have to be hiding some sort of flaw right? Or they’re just too insecure about their own looks.”

She smiled and kissed him back. Eva gave the girls an I told you so grin as she held up her left hand before proceeding to wave at them. “Bye.” She said before turning her attention back to Tyler. “Are you feeling any better?” she asked looking at him. “I thought you’d still be sleeping. Oh crap! We should have left you a note shouldn’t we?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top