Let us run wild and free! - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 16 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Tyler looked at Eva and smirked at her comment.  " True love, I don't think anything could help them. " said Tyler smirking.   " You know love,  you're right about them hiding something I think I can see pimples on them! "said Tyler laughing.  " Don't worry dear,  we all go through that awkward time in our lives,  I hope you find something to fix that issue other than cover it without make up!"said Tyler looking at her in disgust.   " You see my wife has natural beauty, maybe you clowns could learn from her!"said Tyler shaking his head rolling his eyes at them.

Seeing the girls storm off, Tyler busted out laughing.  " Aw... I hope I didn't hurt their feelings! "said Tyler sarcastically before smirking.  Tyler could be a complete arse to people,  and think nothing of it, it was the way he was.   Tyler looked at Eva and shook his head.  " I'm feeling a little better,  just came down to get some soup cause I was hungry. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I was heading back until I heard you two down here,  didn't know the circus was in town! "said Tyler smirking. " Don't let they said to you Katie get to you, there the ones who need fashion help not you. " said Tyler smiling at her as Katie nodded.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 pm

With their pedicures finished Eva looked at Tyler and Kaite, “Do you guys wanna go get something to eat?” she asked looking at them curiously. “I’m actually really hungry.” She added laughing as the girls stormed off. Eva tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear as she got out of the chair looking at Tyler.

“So you really want soup?” she asked looking at him curiously. Eva didn’t care what they ate. They could go to a ramen house if he really wanted soup. She could really go for some good ramen at that moment. Not the prepackaged stuff that you bought in grocery stores, but the real deal. She had eaten one time with her brother and fell in love with it. There was just something special about it that you couldn’t replicate at home.

“I think they’ll be fine.” She said looking at Tyler. “Besides, they’re lucky that they’re only walking away with hurt feelings.” She turned her attention back to Katie, “Don’t worry. Like I said if it bothers you that bad you can always raid my closet or go on a shopping trip with my mum. You know how she loves shopping. I’d go with you, but you know how much I got tortured going to those designer stores with her and Bianca. A two hour trip turns into an all day affair.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Tyler nodded.  " I want some soup,  I also think that it would help my throat. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Besides,  I like soup. " said Tyler softly.   " If I don't fall asleep while going there though."said Tyler softly before letting out a small yawn.   Shaking himself awake  he looked at them amd smiled.   I'll be ok, nothing that I can't handle. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Tyler was sleepy,  but he knew it was the medicine talking,  although he might be tired from not sleeping almost all of last night.

Tyler looked at her and laughed.  " I can care less if I hurt any part of thrm, they're lucky it wss just there feelings I hurt could of been ther ugly clown faces! "said Tyler honestly.  " Katie as girly as this may sound coming from me, your clothes are cute and it brings out your sassy sarcastic personality! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Don't listen to them Katie,  your perfect just the way you are!"said Tyler softly.   "It doesn't bother me,  I could care less what they think. " said Katie honestly crossing her arms. " I don't want to look like those clowns anyways, but I'll take your offer on new clothes though Evy! "said Katie as Tyler rolled his eyes.

" Come on, lets go get something to eat I'm about to starve! "said Tyler honestly. " Know where a ramen house is? "Tyler asked them curiously. " I thought I seen one not to far from here. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Katie looked at him and giggled. " Aw... aren't you just adorable when you're sick Ty!"said Katie still giggling. " Ugh...no I don't, I look and feel awful! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Apparently not, if girls keep on hitting on you! "said Katie honestly smirking at him crossing her arms. " Well...they can hit on me all they like, I'm a married man to a beautiful girl! "said Tyler before smiling at Eva.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

“Then that’s why we’ll be there with you.” She said with a small smile. “I think Katie and I can keep you awake long enough to get some food into you.” She smiled and looked up at him as he let out a yawn. “Do you want Katie and I to go get food and bring it back up to the room so you can go back to sleep?” she asked curiously. She knew that he needed more sleep, but she didn’t want to push the matter too much. They had already had to fight with him to get him to take the medicine in the first place. At least he’s catching up on some sleep. Eva thought.

“You wouldn’t have dare hurt a girl.” She retorted looking at him. “They’re lucky that I’m just in a good mood and more worried about you being sick.” Eva didn’t even know what she would have done, but she did know that they had angered her enough for her to have actually hit them had she gotten up when they threw themselves on Tyler. Apparently we should just give you a pair of boxing gloves. Eva said to herself smiling a little. First she had tripped a girl for messing with Tyler and now she had actually debated having a full out fight because of him.

Eva took Tyler’s hand and intertwined her fingers with his as they walked out of the salon. “I love Ramen,” Eva said excitedly. “I think I saw it like a block up the road when I went out earlier. It’s not raining. We could probably walk if you’re up to it.” She looked up at Tyler a little worriedly. She didn’t want to push him too much if he wasn’t feeling too great, but she knew that all of them had to eat.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 am

Katie looked at Tyler worriedly.  " Ty are sure that you can walk?  You look like that might fall over soon! "said Katie softly but honestly.   Seeing that Eva was doing the same thing,  Tyler let out a small sneeze nodding.  " I'm tired and sleepy,  but I'm hungry. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Ty we can bring you some soup back why don't you get some rest. " said Katie softly as Tyler nodded as his head rested on Eva's as he nodded.  " Wha ever you say Katie,  just let me go back to sleep. " said Tyler in a sleepy voice as Katie giggled.

"Ty do you think that you can stay awake for us to go back to your room. " Katie asked him softly but curiously.  " Yeah I think so. " said Tyler softly but honestly in a sleepy voice.  " Aw... if you don't like his sleepy voice Evy? "Katie asked her smirking.   "You know Ty would never hurt a girl,   but he would throw a curse at her! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Mhm...but those clowns deserve it though! "said Tyler softly but honestly but sleepy as he snuggled closer to Eva. "Aw...this is to cute, I got to take a picture!"said Katie softly but honestly.

Leading them towards the elevator, Katie pushed the up button as it dinged and opened up before Katie skipped inside. "All in? "Katie asked as she pushed the eighth floor as the elevator went up playing the cheesy elevator music. "Ugh...this song sucks, I hate One Direction! "Tyler groaned in a sleepy voice. Finally the elevator dinged and opened which was a great relief to Tyler seeing how he wanted to rip the speakers out of the elevator. " God that song is what makes you beautiful is the worst by them! "said Tyler sleeply as Katie opened his and Eva's room.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:55 am

Eva couldn’t help but laugh as he laid his head on hers agreeing with his cousin. She knew he was tired, just from that alone. “Katie I’ve got him if you want to go ahead and run and get food.” Eva suggested as Katie started towards the elevator with them. Eva was pretty sure that she could keep Tyler awake long enough to get him back into bed. “I can always meet up with you down there if you want.” She tried to suggest. Eva could just look at Tyler and tell he was ready to go back to sleep. Hell, even she was herself.

“Too bad I didn’t bring my camera.” She said laughing. Eva wasn’t normally horrible at leaving it places when she was going somewhere, but she had honestly thought they wouldn’t have needed it just going down to the spa in the hotel. She also hadn’t counted on Tyler coming down to find food either. She had honestly figured they would have went out and brought him something back.

As they got in the elevator Eva couldn’t help but let out a laugh. “Katie, I’m serious I think I’ve got him. Besides, as tired as he is, I have a feeling he’s going to fall on the bed and go to sleep.” She couldn’t help but to giggle as Tyler complained about the elevator music. While she couldn’t agree more, she also knew that it could have been a much worse choice in music for their short ride up the elevator.

“It’s not that bad.” Eva said as she led Tyler off of the elevator as Katie opened the door. “Katie, seriously go on.” She said looking at her as she took the key from her friend. “I’ve got it trust me.” She gave her friend a soft smile. “I’ve had to help Michael to his room too many times when I’ve been home because he came home almost too drunk to walk. Eva lead Tyler to the bed and waited for him to lay down before pulling the blanket over him, “What you want me to bring you back?” she asked curiously as she sat down beside him looking at him. “Do you want me to wake you up when we get back?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:42 am

Tyler laid down on the bed snuggling against the blankets,  letting the warmness and softness of the bed take over him.   " I don't care,  I'm not picky. " said Tyler in a sleepy voice before letting out a small yawn.  Wrapping his arms around her,  he pulled her close to him.  " As for you Evy,  you're not going anywhere. " said Tyler softly but in a sleepy voice.  " Aw.. he wants you to say with him Evy! "said Katie softly.   " I can go get the food,  I already know what Ty wants,  what do you want? " Katie asked her softly but curiously.

" Besides,  he isn't going to let you go unless you know some way of getting away from him. " said Katie softly before chuckling.   Seeing that Tyler was already asleep,  Katie shook her head and chuckled.   " I'll just go, apparently he wants you to be his teddy bear and cuddle with him or else he wouldn't had wrapped his arms around you! "said Katie softly but honestly.   " We all know Ty is a big warm teddy bear deep down inside!"said Katie smirking.  " Just stay here and cuddle with him, I'll be back soon. " said Katie softly but honestly.   " If you fall asleep, I'll put both of ya'll in the fridge cause you look tired as well. " said Katie honestly.

Katie figured that they were both tired after watching her all last night,  so Katie thought it was best to let them rest.  Although Katie felt horrible that they had to watch her,  but she was glad to have a best friend and cousin like Eva and Tyler.  She was honestly glad to have them, she wouldn't know what she'll do without them.   They were was gave her life di some meaning,  they were the reason she didn't fall into deep depression after Becca and Cupid left.  They kept her grounded, and they didn't give up on her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 am

Eva tried to pull away from Tyler as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down on the bed. “But what about your soup?” she asked sighing as she let her arms fall looking up at Katie. “I’m not picky Katie, I just really didn’t want to be stuck in bed all day. It gets kind of boring after a while.” She admitted, not that she didn’t mind cuddling up to Tyler, she just really had wanted to go out and do something. She didn’t know what she wanted to do, but she knew that she wanted to get out of the hotel. And Ali Baba needed a rat to eat. He was due for his feeding.

“I’ve got to feed Ali Baba today.” She said looking at Katie. “I’m more worried about him eating than I am me.” It was true. Ali Baba was her baby. She had raised him since he was just a baby himself and she had always taken care of him. She shot Katie a glare as she left the room. “Yeah of course you’ll leave it in the fridge, because you don’t want to wake Tyler up.” She muttered before looking at Tyler.

“So why don’t you want to let me go?” she asked curiously after Katie left the room letting out a yawn. She had resigned herself to just laying there on the bed cuddling with her now husband…It still felt weird for her to think of them now being married. She knew that she would get used to it, but it would take some time. She hoped she would get used to it before she came up pregnant. Sighing she snuggled up close to Tyler laying her head on his chest and falling asleep pretty quickly.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 pm

* skipping down a few days *

The sunlight hit Tyler in the eyes telling him that it was time to get up for another great day! Looking at the clock on the night stand, Tyler groaned.  "Six o'clock in the bloody morning, are you freaking kidding me sun?"Tyler asked clearly annoyed by the sun waking him up so early. Pulling the blankets over his head, he fell asleep for another two hours before he finally woke up.  Seeing Eva was still asleep,  he carefully and quietly gotten out of bed getting his clothes before closing the bathroom door quietly behind him.

Tyler turned on the water and started undressing himself before thinking of things they could do today.  They weren't that far from the beach or any shopping places.  "We'll decide when everyone is up. " Tyler thought to himself.  Letting the hot water hit his body,  Tyler thought it was crazy how they been in Charleston, SC for two days already and Tyler was already loving it. It was beautiful,  he could see why Eva had it on her list of places to go, but he wasn't about to tell her that though.  Tyler read and copied every place she wanted to go in his journal before he left,  he was going to make sure Eva as long as he was married to her, he was going to take her to these places.

After a few minutes,  Tyler was out of the shower and dressed and ready for the day seeing Eva was still asleep he chuckled and smiled.   Walking over towards her,  he wrapped his arms around her before kissing her softly on the lips.  " Evy love are you hungry? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously as he brushed some hair out of her face.  " If so, you got to get up so we can get something to eat. "said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:18 pm

When they had went to bed, Eva still couldn’t believe that he had actually taken them down to Charleston. She was so excited to have already gotten to see Rainbow Row, after hearing her siblings talk about it and show her pictures. She had thought it was really cool to see thirteen original structures that were all painted different colors. The sun shone in the window over her face and she groaned hearing Tyler talking, “Shut up.” She groaned out pushing Tyler away from her, “Some of us are trying to sleep.” She pulled the sheet over her head and rolled away from him going back to sleep.

As soon as Tyler had gotten out of the bed, Eva rolled over to where he had been sleeping and curled up under the blankets. Before she knew it she felt Tyler kissing her. Opening her eyes she looked up at him, “What time is it?” she asked looking at him curiously, her eyes still full of sleep. She wanted to push his hand away as he brushed her hair out of her face. She still didn’t like being woken up by anyone, but she had yet to actually throw a punch at Tyler when he tried to wake her up. I really don’t want to get up. she thought as she sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed, rubbing her eyes.

Eva rubbed her eyes and looked over at the clock on the night stand. “Oh god, its so early.” She groaned out looking at him, “How can you be awake and happy this early in the morning? Wait don’t answer that.” She continued as she moved to get up out of the bed. While she was happy to be in Charleston, and able to actually take some really cool pictures, she still didn’t like to get up early.

She moved into the bathroom and climbed in the shower, quickly getting ready and came out of the bathroom in her towel before she started to look for her clothes. She had wanted them to go to the beach at some point today and she knew that Folly Beach wasn’t that far away and Hunting Island was only about an hour away and it had a light house. She smiled thinking of how cool it would be to take pictures at the top of the lighthouse.

Throwing on her bikini and putting on a black sundress, she turned and looked over at Tyler, “You wanna go to the beach today?” she asked curiously. “We could even go see this really cool oak tree that’s not too far away.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top