Let us run wild and free! - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 22 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Tyler looked at her and gave her a small smile.  " Don't worry,  I'll be fine."said Tyler softly but honestly.  He was honestly was in pain, but he wasn't about to let her know that he was in really bad pain.  Tyler knew that he was being stubborn,  but he could honestly take care of himself.   Tyler was used to do everything himself, he wasn't used to anyone helping him.  He was annoyed when his mother helped him, but he let her help cause he couldn't stay no to his mum.

Tyler was putting his walls back up again,  but he honestly didn't care anymore.  He was scared out of his bloody mind,  the only thing was to put his walls back up.  If he had his walls up, he felt safe and secured but Eva always managed to break them down some how.  It annoyed the crap out of him at times, but he knew that she was only doing it caused she cared about him. But he was scared of everything that been happening,  it was happening so fast that he didn't have time to even think and process it.

Tyler looked at her and sighed, he honestly wasn't in the mood to argue or fight with her anymore, it was getting tiring to him. " Ok fine you're right Evy, I'm just done of this damn fighting! "said Tyler sighing as he pulled away from her. " I'm sick of of this damn bloody fighting and arguing it's getting tiring! "said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler was beginning to wonder why they were together, all they did was argue and fight. Tyler sighed and looked away from her biting his lip and shifted himself uncomfortably on the bed due to the awkward silence.

Tyler sighed. " I have trusting issues ok? I find it hard to trust people! "said Tyler softly but honestly still not looking at her. He was honestly terrified that'll he end up like his parents are, that was onetthing that he was scared about. Were Lockwood man just complete arses and douches? It must be in Tyler's Lockwood blood to be a complete douche arse. His mother said that his father was a arse, so he had to get it from his father side. Tyler didn't know, but one thing he knew, he wanted some time away from Eva right now.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:27 pm

"I think it's time for me to go home." She said looking up at him. She didn't want to go, especially flying by herself, but she wasn't sure she should really be around Tyler right now. Especially after she had opened herself up and allowed herself to trust him when he couldn't show the same thing in return. Was she really ready to become a mother with someone like that in the relationship? She wasn't very sure of it anymore. She needed time to think and regain her senses again.

"So long as you have problems with trusting me, I don't think that this will work out." She added looking at him. He had pulled away from her and she didn't know why. Sure they were slightly mad at each other, but she had honestly thought that they hadn't fought that much since they had come on this trip. She didn't feel like all they did was fight, but when they did fight she knew it got ugly.

She was wondering if everything about this relationship was toxic for them. After all, being rushed into a marriage and forced to start a family couldn't be a good start for people. "If we can't get along we need to be apart." She said looking at him. "I'm thinking that it might might be a good idea to go be with my family in Italy for the time being. I think you're still really mad at me and I don't want to make things worse than they already are."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Tyler looked at her and sighed.  " If you honestly think that's going to help, then go ahead go I won't stop you. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   He was honestly sad to see her go,  but maybe it was for the best if they were away from each other for awhile.  Although Eva said  that she was trusting him, Tyler honestly thought she wasn't.  He honestly thought that she was still on the issue of him having to do with them being paired together at the meeting.  "Yeah telling me to trust you when you don't trust me, pff!  Yeah right! " Tyler thought to himself.

Maybe they haven't fought that long since being here in America, but Tyler couldn't take anymore of this fighting any longer, he was about to pull his hair out. Tyler shrugged. " Come on Evy, you have trusting issues as well, don't lie! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Be as pissed off as you want at me, but I honestly don't think you're over the fact that I had nothing to do with us being paired together! "said Tyler honestly. " Shouldn't trust be balanced in a relationship?"Tyler shot at her. " I honestly thought it should be, correct me if I'm mistaken. " said Tyler softly but honestly before looking at her for a second before looking away.

Tyler thought they were like fire and gasoline, they just didn't mix together with each other, and it they did it wasn't pretty. They were to different, they had different point of views on things, a course they had ALOT in common but Tyler honestly didn't think this would work anymore. He was about ready to give up on them and call it quit, he couldn't take it anymore. " If that's what you think you have to do Evy, II'll respect your wishes. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Looking down at his now wedding ring, he swallowed hard. " Um...do you want this back until we're actually ready to wear this? "Tyler asked her softly taking off the ring which felt oddly weird seeing how he had it on for a while.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 pm

“I don’t think it’s going to help,” she replied looking at him, “I just am getting the feeling that I’m not really wanted around here right now. You can say what you want, but that’s just the vibe I’m getting from you. Correct me if I’m wrong however.” Eva didn’t know what she wanted, but she did know she didn’t want to be somewhere where she was made to feel unwanted. She had already dealt with that enough in her lifetime, she certainly didn’t want to feel that way from her husband.

“I admit to having trust issues, I’ve never lied about that.” She said looking at him, “All of mine with you have to do with either coming to terms with everything that’s happening or the fact that I can say something and you turn into a massive douchebag! I’ve always admitted to having problems trusting people, but I let you in! I’m not the one putting up my walls to the person I’m claiming to love Ty.” She hadn’t lost her cool as she said this, but she didn’t look away from him either. “If you don’t trust me then how can I trust you?” she asked looking at him curiously making a valid point.

She looked at him curiously as he took his ring off. “I’m not taking that.” She said looking at him, “If I take it, it means that we’re giving up. And I don’t think I want to give up.” She stood up and looked at him curiously biting her lip, “But I’m going to go take a shower and I’ll call my brother when I get out to come and get me.” She said quietly biting her lip so hard she almost winced. It was killing her that he seemed so ready to just give up on them like that. She walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind her before she climbed in the shower.

She didn’t even bother to adjust the temperature before she got in. She sat down in the tub, letting the water hit her on the top of her head. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do, but she knew that she didn’t feel right with how everything was going. She didn’t like the way that Tyler was acting.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Tyler winced as he heard the bathrooms door close a bit hard behind Eva as she went into the bathroom.   Tyler looked down at the ring in his hands and sighed.   Was him trying to give him ring a sign of him giving up?   Tyler set them down on the night stand before he took a pillow and threw it across the room angrily as he broke a vase but he didn't care.   Running his hands through his hair,  before he felt tears trying to escape his eyes.  Tyler never cried,  but here he was crying to be overwhelmed by everything.

Hear Eva coming out of the shower he quickly wiped his eyes but his eyes were still a puffy red.  Tyler got off the bed and kissed her softly on the lips.   " Sorry... had to do that,  I love you so much and I don't want you to keep doing this! "said Tyler honestly but softly. " I can't end up like my parents I just can't! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I honestly feel like giving up on Evy! " said Tyler as tears came down his cheeks.  He never cried in front of anyone especially Eva, but he didn't care anymore.

"We're like fire and gasoline Eva, we just don't mix and if we do it isn't pretty! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I don't want to give up on us Evy,  but I sometimes I feel like we're going no where in this relationship! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I know some of it is my fault,  but I really don't think that I'm going to change much Evy, but I hope that you take me for the arse I am!"said Tyler softly as tears down his cheeks.   " I love you Evy,  I love you so damn much but if you walk out that door we might as well call it quits and I don't want that. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Please don't go  Evy please I'm begging you I need you Evy!"said more tears came down his face as he said it.  There was emotions and feelings behind his teary eyes,  as well as honesty behind them, it was rare that Tyler had so many emotions and feelings going through him.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Eva knew that the only thing that was keeping her around was how she felt about Tyler. She didn’t want to up and leave and give up, but she really wasn’t sure what she could do to make things better. It really seemed to her that Tyler didn’t want to try to work things out. As the water started to run down her head, she broke down in tears, sobbing hard. She didn’t know what she really needed to do at this point. She loved Tyler, she really felt like she did at least, but she didn’t know what else she could do at this point.

Standing up, she quickly bathed before cutting off the water and stepping out of the shower. Wrapping herself up in a towel, she brushed her teeth and dried off her hair before coming out. Her eyes were puffy from crying herself when Tyler walked up to her and kissed her. Eva looked at him a little wide eyed in surprise as he started to speak. “But giving up is exactly what your parents did isn’t it?” she asked biting her lip as he started crying. Eva couldn’t take it when guys cried. There was just something about it that always made her cry and she didn’t want to cry any more than she already had today.

She listened to him speak trying to bite back the tears that were welling up in her eyes. She wasn’t having any luck, because the second she looked up at Tyler, she saw him crying and it caused the tears to start quietly falling down her face. “I think it’s a lot for us to really take in.” she said looking at him. “I mean we know each other, but we barely know each other.” She said walking up to him. She hadn’t even thought of the fact that she was standing there in her towel from her shower. “I love you Ty, I really think I do at least, but if I stay here I need to know that we at least make an effort.” She continued looking up at him. “I can’t keep doing this with you. We seem to be going full circle and going back to fighting when things start going good. I don’t want to bring someone into this world in a relationship like that.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Tyler looked at him and nodded and sighed.  " Yes they gave up due to them fighting to much like we been doing. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " All this fighting is making me remind me of my parents,  and I don't want us to remind me of them. " said Tyler softly.  " I guess it the only thing that I knew to do,  I mean it's what my parents did. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I want us to have a happy marriage Evy,  I don't want to keep fighting with you, but I honestly don't know what I can do to stop it. " said Tyler softly.  " I'll do anything I need to do to make this work. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler nodded in agreement.  " You got that right Evy it is, I don't think I ever been this overwhelmed before. "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I want to get to know you better Evy,  I want to know everything about you,  from you favorite color to what makes you laugh and cry. " said Tyler softly.   " I'm willing to make an effort Evy,  cause I don't want to let you go, you're a part of me now Evy. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Without you I'm incomplete,   so please don't leave me I'll do anything to make this work,  I'll even change my ways! "said Tyler honestly. " Might be hard,  but I'll try cause I love you to much to let us go to waste. " said Tyler softly.  

Tyler didn't want to end up like his parents did,  he remembered the fight in his head so clearly liked it happened yesterday.   It was the summer of his fourth year,  and he was in his bedroom in his room listening to his parents arguing once again.   His brothers and sister so scared that they climbed into bed with him as he wrapped his arms around them comforting them.

*flashback*
"If I'm such a ass then why are you married to me?"Riker asked screaming at  Stormie.  " I don't know sometimes I ask myself that all the time!"Stormie shot back at him.   " You know what I had enough of this,  Im out! "said Riker as he stormed out of the house.  " Fine leave,  that's all you're good at doing anyways!  Stormie shot after him.  Tyler hearing tires screech against the road,  his father took off as he heard his mother sobbing as he did.  The next day Tyler's father packed everything up and left that night.
*end of flashback*

Tyler snapped back into reality after that flash back he had, it made him realize that it sounded all to much like them at times.   " Oh bloody hell,  I'm just like my father! "Tyler thought to himself sighing before he ran his hands through his hair wincing as he did so.   Tyler cursed to himself thinking how much he was like his father when he hated him for leaving them and separating him from his twin brothers. It made him realize how much he needed to change his ways, and not for the bad but for the good. But could Tyler honestly change who he was, and if he did would Eva like this new him? She seemed to like the sweet, caring, adorkable side of him, maybe he should try to show that side more often.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Eva had seen her parents fight. They had fought a lot right after her sister died and it hadn’t been a pretty sight to see, but she had also seen them work through it. She remembered them walking off to cool down and talking about it later. She wanted to be like that when they fought. Really, Eva didn’t want them to fight at all. She knew it was a part of life, and that they would always find something that neither of them would agree on, but she also knew that they would have to come to a happy medium if they wanted things to work out.

“And I want to know all the same things about you.” She said looking at him. She didn’t know what was up with his change of heart. Only a short while ago he was telling her that it didn’t matter to him if she called her brother to come and get her. “You can’t change who you are Tyler.” She said looking at him. “But what’s with the change of heart?” she asked curiously, “I mean just a little while ago you said you didn’t care if I went back home with my family for a little bit.”

She was confused by this sudden change, but at the same time she was glad for it. She hadn’t really wanted to leave in the first place, but she really didn’t know what to do anymore. She didn’t know what to do at this moment in time. She was standing in the room awkwardly clad in only a towel and Tyler was begging her not to leave. “I’m not sure how to start that off.” She said looking at him as he zoned out. “Ty…Ty…” she said waving her hand in front of his face after a few moments.

“Tyler, are you listening to me?” she asked looking at him as he snapped back to reality. “Did you hear what I said or were you already spaced out?” she continued, “Are you ok?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Snapping back into reality Tyler blinked a couple of times before looking at her.   " Yeah. ..I'm fine,  just had a little flash back of what happened the night my dad left. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " It just made me realize of how much I'm like him,  even though I hate him for leaving! "said Tyler softly.   "It also made me realize how much of a arse I've been to you lately. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I don't want to be like my dad,  although I know that I can't change who I am, I can't wash away this douche Lockwood blood in me! "said Tyler softly.

" I heard everything you said before I zoned out Evy,  and what made me have a change of heart is realizing how much I needed you Evy. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   "I guess me breaking down made me realize it. " said Tyler shrugging not really knowing what caused him to have a change of heart.  " I always care Evy,  even when you don't think I care I honestly do. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " All I know is that I want to start over somehow. " said Tyler softly.   " I honestly don't know how we will,  but I'm willing to try whatever it takes. " said Tyler honestly.

Using his thumbs,  he wiped away the dry tears from her face before smiling at her before kissing her softly on the lips.  " You know I'm actually really hungry, are you? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " I'm sore but I'll be ok enough to go out and get something to eat. " said Tyler honestly.   " Besides,  we haven't been out all day together. "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Or we can stay in if you like, whatever you want to do. " said Tyler softly. Walking back over towards the night stand, he grabbed the rings putting them back on, he expected to feel the coldness of the metal on his finger but he felt nothing but warm feeling as he put them back on. It was like they belonged on Tyler's finger as weird as it sounded.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Eva looked up at him in wide eyed curiosity. Tyler had never really talked about what had happened between his parents until now, and now he was talking about how he was more like his father than he thought. She hadn’t met his father, but she had met his mother and she had seemed like a pretty nice person, but she really couldn’t judge off of meeting her just one time. Though she had a feeling that now that they were married, she would see not just his mother, but both of Tyler’s parents.

“But the thing is, you aren’t your dad.” She said looking at him, “Just like I’m not Bianca or Maria.” She continued, “You have this thing called free will that gives you the option of being who you want. Unless you’re me and still trying to figure out who you are.” She shrugged as she said this. She could be really smart when she wanted to, but it was more insightful than anything else. She had picked it up from years of being quiet and watching people. She was starting to become more outgoing and outspoken since she had gotten together with Tyler. He’s causing you to change. she thought to herself before inwardly shaking it off.

“Can’t exactly start all over again.” She said laughing at little as he came up and wiped the drying tears from her face, and kissing him back. “I’m starving.” She said looking at him, “After all I haven’t really been able to keep anything down. I’m kind of scared to try eating anything.” She wasn’t lying about that. She had yet to take one of the potions that Sophia had left her because she had been too upset to even think about it. She was scared to try to eat. She didn’t want to get sick in front of Tyler anymore. “But I probably need to get dressed either way huh?” she asked looking down at the towel that was wrapped around her.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top