Let us run wild and free! - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 23 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:06 am

Tyler looked at her and sighed.  " I know I'm not but I'm arse just like my father was, maybe it's just natural for Lockwood man to be douchbags."said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I'm still trying to figure out who I really am Evy,  I honestly don't know anymore. " said Tyler softly before sighing.   " Have two sides of me a good and a bad but I don't know which side is the real me. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I thought this bad boy side of me was the real me, but then I meet you and you bring the soft, sweet adorkable side of me,  I'm just confused about which one is really me. " said Tyler softly.  " I know it sounds silly,but it's how I feel Evy !" said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler laughed.  " Well..I know that Evy,  but we can make a new beginning for us! "said Tyler smiling at her.  Seeing the potion Sophia gave her,  he grabbed it.  " Will you take this after we eat Evy? Please don't scare me like you did last night! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  Tyler looked down at her and chuckled forgetting that she was just in a towel. " Yeah that might be a good idea,  although I don't mind you just being in the towel! "said Tyler smirking and winking at her. " Although guys looking at you with just having a towel on we might have some issues. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

" Go get dress and ready to go Evy love. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips before pulling a way. " You want Katie to come with us, or do you want to go alone? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I don't mind either way, just thought it'll be nice for us to have some alone time just the two of us. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " We haven't really had it since New York really. " said Tyler honestly. " Would be nice to be together with each other without fighting. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 am

Eva looked up at Tyler as he spoke. She wished she really knew what to tell him about that. She seemed to be an equal mix of both of her parents. She took after her father with his staying quiet and watching people, but she tended to take after her mother when she was angry. Maybe Tyler was the same way. She understood exactly how he felt about it. She was trying to figure out who she really was and she was seeing these new traits in her now that she had started to be around him more.

“Promise?” she asked looking at him, raising an eyebrow as he grabbed the potion that Sophia had given her. Eva nodded as he asked if she would take it after they ate. “I’ll take it now if you want me to.” She said quietly as he started to laugh slightly. “I’m sure it would be fine if we were staying in here, but I don’t think that we are. I don’t know how you survived at the beach with me yesterday.” She continued rolling her eyes. She had at least two different guys walk up to her while she was on the beach by herself because Tyler and Katie were playing in the ocean.

She kissed Tyler back and moved to her bag, pulling out a black baby doll dress with a lace edge on the skirt and lace sleeves. “I think it’s probably better if we go by ourselves right now.” She said quietly. She felt bad for leaving Katie on her own, but she knew that she and Tyler really needed to spend some time by themselves. She was honestly scared that they would start fighting if someone came along with them.

Eva sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled on her boots looking at him, “I’m ready to go if you are.” She said with a small smile. “We can probably pick up something to help with that sunburn while we’re out too.”
Eva's dress
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:15 am

Tyler looked at her and chuckled.  " I promise Evy. " said Tyler softly but honestly before smiling at her.  " You can take it now if you want,  but I thought you can do it after you eat so you'll feel more better. " said Tyler softly shrugging.   Tyler laughed.  " Aw...well.. at least I know that you're mine and only mine,  and I trust you know that you have feelings for me and only me. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " It's like I can be hit on by a million girls, but I only care about and love one,  and that's you! "said Tyler smiling at her. " All those girls don't compare to you Evy,  they don't even come close to the way I feel about you. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler nodded in agreement.  " That's what I thought,  besides she'll understand due to the fighting we been doing. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  He honestly felt bad for leaving her,  but he knew that Katie was a very understanding person.  Even though she was devious and down right nosey at times,  she was very understanding.  It was something that Tyler knew about her very well, and others didn't know about her.  Although he was sure Eva knew about it though,  after all they been best friends since they were little.  

" I'm ready,  you want to apparate or drive there? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously as he grabbed the keys just in case she wanted to ride.   " I thought we can drive, it'll make things more fun pretending to be muggles when we're really not! "said Tyler quietly to where she could hear him before laughing.  Tyler was a half blood,  but he was raised around magic,  but he always thought it was funny how he always went in to public place pack of muggles and pretend to be just like them. Tyler knew how to do things the muggle way,  but sometimes it was easier to do it the magic way he guess it was just the lazy side of him at times, his mother always gotten onto him though so Tyler mellowed down on using magic. Of course he still apparated almost every where,  but that was normal his mother says,  but using magic to make coffee was just laziness and abusing your magical ability!
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:30 am

“I haven’t really been able to eat, so it might be better if I take it now.” She pointed out looking at him as she took the bottle from him. She opened it up and drank it down like a shot, her face squinting up as she did. “Ugh, it tastes awful.” She said putting the empty potion vial down. She couldn’t stand the taste of it, but she knew that she needed to take it so she wouldn’t spend the rest of the trip sick and moody. She smiled as Tyler said he wouldn’t care about any other girls but her. She had the feeling that he wouldn’t have anyway, but it was still nice to hear it.

As she stood up off of the bed she looked at him, “Yeah, I think she will.” She replied quietly, “I mean I feel bad leaving her behind, but we do need some time alone that doesn’t end with another drunken trip to Vegas.” She laughed a little, “Not that I could really get drunk anymore.” She ran her fingers through her hair as she looked at him. She knew very well the type of person that Katie could be. She had after all been friends with her since they were in muggle school together. Eva could actually remember meeting Katie shortly after her parents had moved them to England.

“That’s easy for you to say.” She said laughing, “You’re the one who can use magic whenever you want.” She pointed out. “My mum wouldn’t even let me bring my wand with me.” She had always thought that magic made things so much easier in life, but her mother, having come from a muggle family had always wanted to make sure that Eva didn’t stray too far from her roots. “But we can drive.” She said with a small smile, “It’ll be nice to look around at the buildings and stuff.” Her thoughts went back to her mother. She had gotten on to her sister for using magic to do the dishes once because she thought that it was terribly lazy and should only be used when she was cooking for more than just Eva and the rest of her family back home. She had told them if her entire family had come from Italy then it would have been different.

She grabbed her bag and walked to the door waiting on Tyler. “It’ll be fun.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Tyler frowned when he saw Eva wincing as she took the potion.  " I know love,  but it'll make you feel better. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I don't want you to be sick the whole time here,  that wouldn't be fun or pleasant. " said Tyler softly kissing the top of her head.  " I'll ask Sophia for some more if you want some more,  she's bound to have some more. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Maybe she can make it to where it doesn't taste so bad. " said Tyler softly.   " I just hate seeing you sick and in pain,  it hurts me. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler laughed.  " Yeah...I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon! "said Tyler honestly before laughing.  " Besides if you can't drink neither will I, it's only fair! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  "It might be hard for me,  but I'm willing to do it for you! "said Tyler softly kissing her softly on the lips.   " Should we at least tell her that we're leaving so she'll know? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   He thought it civilized to tell Katie where they were going this time,  he didn't want another episode of what happened last time.

Tyler chuckled.  " Yeah but I limited my magic ALOT since my mum gotten on to me,   I don't use it as much as I used to. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Tyler nodded and smiled. " Ok, we'll drive. " said Tyler softly he grabbed his black sunglasses.  " So where you want to go?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " I don't really care where we go, I'm not picky as long as it's food! " said Tyler honestly before chuckling.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:14 pm

“I’d rather drink something completely horrible tasting than get sick.” She replied looking at him. She hated the way it tasted, but she knew better than to risk not taking it. She knew what would happen if she didn’t at least try it…it would be a repeat of not only the night before, but that morning as well. “Maybe, she can,” Eva continued looking up at him, “If not, it won’t be the end of the world.” Eva shrugged. “Oh trust me, it hurts me too. I thought I was going to throw up my actual stomach this morning.”

“You don’t have to do that.” She said looking at him seriously. She didn’t want him to give up something she wasn’t even supposed to be doing anyway. She technically wasn’t even old enough to drink, so she knew she wouldn’t be missing out on much. Aside from the fact she would definitely not miss the feeling like she had gotten from the hangover she had a few weeks ago. She kissed Tyler back and smiled up at him. “Sure, would at least be a nice thing I think.” She replied, “But she might want to come along with us.” She pointed out.

“I don’t know.” She said looking at him, “I think there are a lot of places to go eat near the slave market.” She suggested. It wasn’t a slave market anymore. Back when it had first been built, it had served that purpose, but now you could find the people from the Gullah culture selling things like baskets that were woven out of sweetgrass and things like that.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Tyler nodded and chuckled.  " True say,  but I'm rather stubborn at taking nasty medicine and Potions. " said Tyler honestly.  Tyler didn't want her to be feeling bad, so he wanted her to take it even if it tasted gross.   " I bet she probably could,  I' mean she does it all the time for little kids. " said Tyler honestly.  " If you told her what flavor you wanted,  she'll make for you Evy! " said Tyler softly but honestly.  Sophia was a very understanding and nice girl,  she did anything and everything to help her friends and loved ones out.   " I'm sorry Evy you're like this, I feel that's it's my fault that you're pregnant. " said Tyler softly before sighing to himself.

" I know I don't Evy,  but it's something that I want to do. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Tyler realized that he wasn't legal to drink here,  he had to be 21 to drink here which Tyler thought was stupid in his opinion.  But then again,  every place was different and had different laws.  But Tyler knew he was legal in England though,  here he had two more years.   So technically both of them were breaking the law, but Tyler never followed rules the start with, he hated them.  " We'll go tell her that we'll going somewhere. " said Tyler softly.  Walking down some towards Katie's room,  he knocked on the door before Katie answered it.  

" Hey Katie me and Eva are going out for awhile,  will you be ok here by yourself for a while? "Tyler asked her softly.   " Yeah sure of course I'll be ok,  you two have fun, you two deserve it! "said Katie smiling at them.   " Go have fun guys fun, don't worry I'll be fine! "said Katie softly but honestly as Tyler nodded. " Thank you Kat, come on Evy lets go! "said Tyler softly as he seen Katie come out of her room and headed downstairs towards the pool. "I think she'll find something to do. " said Tyler chuckling to himself.

Tyler nodded. " Sure, we'll go where ever you want to go. " said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing her softly on the lips. " I would say we can go eat on the beach, but I don't think that's a good idea seeing how I'm sun burned. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Walking towards the elevator, he pushed the down button as the elevator dinged and opened. Walking into the elevator he pushed the first floor button as he rolled his eyes at the cheesy elevator music. As the elevator dinged and opened Tyler walked out and towards the car.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:29 pm

She looked at Tyler, “I honestly wouldn’t even know what flavor I would want.” She said honestly. She wouldn’t know what kind of flavor that she would have to pick. She had gotten used to growing up of having to take whatever medicine was given to her. She couldn’t help but laugh as he said that it was his fault she was pregnant. “Well I mean it’s not like I climbed on myself and got pregnant.” She said rolling her eyes, “I mean if I did, it would be nice to remember it, but it does take two people to make a baby.”

Eva thought it was funny that despite him being an Auror, Tyler hated following the rules. While she hated them too, she still thought it was a little weird for him to have the job he had when he hated rules so much. As she followed him to Katie’s door she bit back a small laugh. She knew better not to say anything about it. At least not right now, they were just starting to get along after their fight, if you could really call it a fight. To her it had been more like they had just been mad at the other and stormed off.

“Bye Kat!” Eva said smiling as Katie walked out of her room to make her way to the pool. She kissed Tyler back, “I think you’re stuck to being inside til that goes away.” She said looking at the back of his neck. “If you were any redder I would think you were some type of fruit. I didn’t know that skin could be that red.” She said honestly laughing. As Tyler unlocked the car, Eva jumped in waiting for him to go.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her.  " Haha,  very funny Evy,  but you know what I mean. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   "It would be nice if I remembered it,  but I'm starting to remember very little. " said Tyler honestly.  " Probably the best that we drunk,  they say the first time isn't to pleasant. " said Tyler softly but honestly.    " But sucks that we lost our v cards due to being drunk!  " said Tyler honestly sighing.  " It was suppose to be like those cheesy romance parts like in the Notebook or Titanic! "said Tyler before laughing.

Tyler hated rules but he followed them,  but didn't mean that he didn't bend a couple of Auror rules.   "What are you laughing about? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   Tyler was a Auror because he liked helping people and making a difference in the world,  plus he loved dueling which what he did alot being a Auror.  But he couldn't tell Eva that,  it was against the rules for him to tell her about his job.  Plus he didn't want her to worry about him,  but he had a feeling that she would when he was gone on missions.  It was something that he had to deal with,  Eva was his wife so she had the right to worry about him,  but he wasn't quite used to it.

" I think that you're honestly enjoying laughing at me while I look like a damn bloody cherry! "said Tyler honestly before cross his arms and pouting.   As he gotten into the drivers seat,  he put on his sunglasses before putting on his seat belt before starting the car.  Backing out of the parking lot he drove down the road.   " If you see a place you want to eat just tell me. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Stopping at the stop light,  Tyler pushed the button as the top went down on the car,  he wanted a car like his but they only had a Mustang which Tyler took seeing how he liked fast cars.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:44 pm

“It would have probably happened much sooner had it not been for my brother coming home when he did the last time you were at my house.” She replied raising an eyebrow. She still remembered that day very vividly. She just wished she could remember that night in New York. It had really been bugging her since it happened that she had gotten so drunk that she didn’t remember it. Or the fact that neither of them remembered it. Eva had been drunk before but she had never been that drunk in her life, and she could count on her memory to not leave her after a night of heavy drinking.

She couldn’t help but to laugh. “I’ll never let go.” She said playfully looking at him. She had seen both of those movies too many times to count growing up. As he asked her what she was laughing at she smiled at him, “Nothing.” She replied. She knew that they couldn’t talk about his job and she didn’t want to. She knew if they talked about it she would only worry more than she needed to and now she really couldn’t afford to worry more than necessary.

“I actually don’t enjoy it at all.” She replied looking at him, “I’ve just never seen someone as sunburnt as you are right now. She looked at him as he told her to tell him where to stop. “Honestly I don’t think me picking a place is a good idea right now. Knowing my luck anyway.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top