Let us run wild and free! - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 13 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:43 am

Tyler pouted as she said that she was paying for their meal plus  Katie's meal as well.   Usually he would argue and object,  but he wasn't in the mood to do anything but go back to the hotel and  get some more sleep in.  He didn't know why he felt so tired,  but he felt like he could sleep another couple of hours.  It wasn't like Tyler to sleep a lot,  maybe this hang over was getting to him.   He honestly didn't know what it was, but all he knew that he was tired.

Tyler chuckled and nodded.  " I don't think I ate that much in my life! "said Tyler softly but honestly. He did eat quite a lot then he usually did but he haven't ate anything since yesterday.   Although he rightly recalled him being so drunk that the thought of food made him sick,  weird how your mind works at times.  Although he looked and felt better than he did,  he was tired now but knew a good night sleep he'll be just fine the next morning.  

Paying the cab man, Tyler Interwined hands with her before walking into the lobby towards the elevator.  Pushing the up button it dinged as Tyler lead them in before pushing the number eight for their floor.   As the doors closed and the elevator went up Tyler hummed to the cheesy elevator music before the elevator landed on their floor.   About to head towards their room,  Tyler rolled his eyes at himself.   "I almost forgot to give Katie her food! "said Tyler chuckling before walking over towards Katie's room.

" Hey Katie,  we're back and we brought you a bacon cheeseburger with fries. " said Tyler softly as he knocked on her door as he didn't hear a reply.  " Come on Katie,  you can't stay mad at us forever and plus you got to eat!"said Tyler softly but honestly.    Still not hearing a word,  he started to get worried for Katie always said something to him even if she was mad at him.   " Katie?"Tyler called through the door in a worried voice as he heard nothing.  Looking at Eva with a worried look,  Tyler looked around before he quickly turned his back to the cameras turning them off with his wand.

Looking around once again,  Tyler turned back to Katie room before he busted down the door.   Pocketing his wand,   his eyes widened at the sight before him.  " Katie! "said Tyler as he ran over towards Katie who was motionless on the bed.   " Katie wake up! "said Tyler softly trying to wake her up as she didn't wake up.  " I'll be right back, you take care of Katie. " said Tyler softly before he disapparareted out of Katie's room.  

Appearing in Sophia's house in front of Sophia, Sophia looked at him confused.  " What the bloody hell are you doing here Ty, aren't you suppose to be in the states with Katie and Eva? "Sophia asked him softly.   " Yes I'm,  but I need your help no time to explain!"said Tyler.  Sophia nodded as she grabbed Tyler's arm as he apparated back to Katie's hotel room.  Appearing with a pop,  Sophia looked at Katie and sighed.

" Passed out from one not able to breathe due to the blood blocking her airways,  or passed out from losing to much blood. " said Sophia softly but honestly.   " Looks like the first one."said Sophia softly before she set off to work on Katie.  Before long Katie was healed and her nose was fixed.   "She'll be asleep all night and maybe late morning,   I put her under a strong healing spell on top of a sleeping spell due to her being weak. " said Sophia softly but honestly.   " Thank you Soph,  you're a life saver as always! "said Tyler hugging Sophia as she smiled.   " It was no problem. " said Sophia shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.

Looking at Tyler she laughed.  " Decided to do your first night in New York with a bang Ty?"Sophia asked him crossing her arms smirking at him.   " Shut up! "said Tyler shooting a glare at her as Sophia laughed.   " Here,  this might help you to with what we all call a hang over! "said Sophia smirking at him.  " Thanks Soph for everything! "said Tyler as he took the bottle from Sophia.   " No problem,  take that and get some rest I promise you'll feel better in the morning! "said Sophia winking at them before she disapparareted away.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:18 am

It had all happened so fast that Eva really had no time to really speak. She returned the worried look Tyler had given her with one of equal worry. She knew it wasn’t like Katie to have not answered, especially when there was her favorite food involved. Eva found herself biting her lip with worry as Tyler busted in the door.

She was right behind Tyler running towards Katie who lay motionless on the bed. She practically jumped on the bed next to her friend and started to try to make sure she was still bleeding. Having seen her sister died Eva had made sure she knew some basic first aid in case she ever needed it. “Sh*t!” she said as she looked over Katie. She didn’t look like she was breathing very much if at all.

She felt as if she were once again the helpless little girl watching her sister die in front of her. She was completely frozen as Tyler told her to take care of Katie. As he disapparated she finally managed to speak, “What the hell am I supposed to do?” she said realizing that he had already left. She turned her attention back on Katie. “Damn it Katie wake up! This isn’t funny anymore.” She said shaking her. She knew something wasn’t right, but at that moment she couldn’t think of anything else to do.

“Please be ok.” She said to herself as Tyler apparated back into the room with Sophia. Eva knew then it was time to get off the bed and let her do her job. She could do far more for Katie than Eva would have been able to do. She watched fascinated as Sophia managed to make everything alright. Eva couldn’t take watching as Sophia worked on Katie. “I think I need some air.” She said as she made her way out of the room. It was just too much for her right then. Her mind was flooding with memories of the day her sister died on top of being terrified that Katie wouldn’t make it.

As Eva heard Sophia speak again she moved to stand back in the doorway. She let out a sigh of relief. Her hang over was pretty much gone as Sophia handed Tyler what looked like a potion. Where was that this morning? she thought. “She’s going to be ok right?” Eva asked looking at Katie holding her arms to herself. Katie was the closest thing she had to a friend and she had actually considered her her best friend. Sure she might have been mad at her, but she didn’t want anything horrible to happen to her either.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Although that he knew that Katie was ok now,  he couldn't help but not take his eyes from the bed.  Katie was his little cousin,  and even though she made him mad to no end,  he still cared ans loved her.   If anything was to happen to her,  Tyler would never be the same again.  Katie was one of the few people besides Eva now, that was able to read him look a book.  She knew him inside and out,  and probably better than he knew himself at times.

Tyler snapped out of his trance,  and wrapped his arms around Eva before kissing the top of her head.  " Katie going to be just fine,  Sophia is one of the best healers St.Mungo's got. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Although Katie was sleeping peacefully in her bed,  Tyler couldn't help not to think if they gotten here to late.   Tyler shivered at that thought,  before pushing it out of his head.  All that mattered was that Katie was alive right now.

"Come on Evy,  let her get some rest,  she'll be fine in the morning I promise. " said Tyler giving her a comforting smile.   Walking over towards Katie, he wrapped the blankets around her more before kissing her softly on her forehead.   " Sleep well Kat. " said Tyler softly.  Tyler looked at Katie before wrapping around Eva he pulled her close to him.  After what happened to Katie,  he was scared something would happen to Eva now, although he knew there wasn't going to be if he could help it.

" Come on Evy, lets get some sleep."said Tyler softly as he looked at Eva who seemed to have her eyes locked on Katie. Tyler looked at her and frowned. " If you're thinking this is your fault it isn't Evy."said Tyler softly but honestly. " It's not your fault, so don't blame yourself. "said Tyler softly. " Come lets go back to our room, it's no use watching her sleep! "said Tyler softly but honestly. He was worried about Katie as well, but they couldn't stand there watching her sleep when they needed sleep as well.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am

Eva still couldn’t get over the fact that if anything had happened to Katie, or if they had been a few minutes too late she wouldn’t be here anymore. She hadn’t really blamed herself for it, but she did feel bad that it had been because she had punched her. She also couldn’t get over how she had just froze up when she really could have done more for Katie.

She had heard what Tyler had said, but she didn’t feel like she should sleep when someone should be watching Katie in case something happened to her in her sleep. Eva looked down at Katie, seeing her friend laying there so peacefully in her bed. She was so grateful that she was going to be alright now, but she couldn’t get over the fact that she had been so close to not making it.

Eva shook her head when Tyler had said they needed to get some sleep. “No,” she said quietly as she moved to the chair that was near the bed. Sitting down she propped her feet up on the bed side table. “I know it’s not my fault Ty.” She added looking up at him, “But I don’t want her to wake up alone either. Someone should really stay and keep an eye on her.”

Eva hugged her knees to her chest as she looked between Katie and Tyler. “I’ll be fine here.” She said quietly. “You can go on and get some rest if you want but I’m staying here.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 am

Tyler sighed and nodded. " Well..If you're not leaving, neither am I. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Scooting a chair beside Eva, he sat down beside her looking at his little cousin as she slept peacefully. It was like she was sleeping like she normally did, but Tyler knew better though. He couldn't shake the feeling of almost losing Katie out of his head, and what was worse he just left her here, it made Tyler feel horrible. He couldn't help not to think that some of this was his fault, he should of took care of Katie when he found out that she had a broken nose.

Getting his wand out, he flicked it as his black blanket he had on the plane came towards him. Wrapping up in it, he whistled as Polar bear came running into the room and sat down by Tyler's feet. Sensing that he was upset, jumped up on Tyler slightly her paws on his lap as she lick his cheek making Tyler chuckle weakly before petting her. Seeing her jump down and sit down in front of him, Tyler sighed his eyes not leaving Katie.

As the sun light ran through her window hitting her in the face, Katie groaned. Looking around, Katie tried to remember how she gotten in her bed. " I don't remember going to bed. "Katie thought to herself. Looking at the clock on the night stand it read 10 o'clock in the morning. Looking around she seen Tyler on the couch asleep.

With a confused look on her face, the image of last night came back to her. Seeing that they still looked to be asleep at least Tyler was, Katie smiled before getting up grabbing her clothes to take a shower and get cleaned up. Closing the door quietly behind her Katie turned on the shower before undressing herself and letting the hot water hit her body. After a few minutes, Katie was out and dressed ready for the day. Seeing that Tyler was still asleep, she wondered how long they him and Eva been in her room watching her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 am

Eva couldn’t even remember falling asleep. She had been watching Katie for what had felt like for hours and had also somehow managed to get some of Tyler’s black blanket from him. Ali Baba was curled up against her stomach as she began to wake up. Everything started to flood back to her and she had to remind herself she was in Katie’s room.

Everything came flooding back to her, Katie and her fighting, herself punching Katie in the face out of anger and even having to watch Katie nearly die, Eva’s body freezing up when she could have done something to help. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. Tyler she had noted was still asleep, Polar Bear at his feet. Immediately Eva’s eyes went to the bed and grew wide as she realized Katie wasn’t in the bed.

She jumped up out of the chair and began to look around for Katie. Hearing the shower running she let out a sigh of relief and moved back to the bed, sitting on the edge of it and waited until Katie got out of the shower. As she watched her walk out she finally spoke. “I would stay quiet, Ty is still asleep.” She said her voice barely a whisper. “How are you feeling?” she asked curiously looking at Katie. “Tyler wanted us to go back to our own rooms, but I just couldn’t. If something else had happened I wanted to make sure one of us were here keeping an eye on you.”

She stood up and walked over towards her. “I think you and I need to go somewhere and talk without Tyler around.” Eva said looking at her. She wanted to apologize to her, but she didn’t want Tyler around for her to do it. She didn’t want to feel like she was being forced to apologize and she didn’t want Tyler to say anything that he normally would out of these circumstances.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:08 am

Katie jumped and almost screamed as she seen Eva sitting on her bed. " Jesus Christ! Evy give me a freaking heart attack! "said Katie honestly but in a whispered holding her chest. When she asked if she was ok, Katie gave her a confused look. "Yeah. ..I'm fine, why are you looking at me so weirdly for Evy? You're scaring me."said Katie honestly but in a whisper. " What are you talking about look after me, I'm fine!"Katie whispered to her.

Katie nodded. " Um...ok... let me brush my hair and I'll be ready to go. " Katie whispered. " What about you, do want to change or are you good? "Katie asked her softly but curiously. " I didn't know if you wanted to change seeing how you had those clothes on since yesterday. "Katie whispered to her. Brushing her hair, she let it fall into wavy curls. " Ready when you are, and dang Ty must be tired! "said Katie softly looking at Tyler before looking back at Eva.

" You want to grab some breakfast first? I'm starving! Just saying. " said Katie softly but honestly. She was starving, but she haven't ate anything since yesterday afternoon. She honestly couldn't remember anything other than telling them to go screw themselves, she remembered laying on her but that was all she remembered. " What happened after I told you two to go screw yourself? "Katie asked her softly but curiously. All she knew that Eva looked at her like she might vanish at any moment.

Walking softly over towards Tyler she kissed him softly on the forehead as she seen Polar bear looking up at her. " Keep him company girl, we'll be back later. " said Katie softly petting her as she looked at Eva. " You want to kiss your boyfriend bye or are you afraid of waking him? "Katie asked her smirking at her. " Careful, Ty is a light sleeper so we have to be careful! "Katie whispered. That was why Katie was careful in everything she did, she knew Tyler more than anyone else.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:34 am

Eva immediately put her finger to her lips and looked at Katie, “Shhh!” she said looking back over at Tyler. “I don’t want to wake him up. I don’t even know when he fell asleep.” She added quite honestly. Eva wasn’t even sure when she had fallen asleep herself, much less Tyler. Eva placed Ali Baba on the bed and stood up. “Not until I get something to eat.”

Eva ran her fingers through her hair, straightening it out as much as she could from when she had fallen asleep in the chair. Her neck was sore and she rubbed her neck trying to get some relief from it. As Eva opened the door she looked at Katie, “He’ll be fine, besides we can bring him back something from the coffee shop across the street.” She said as she and Katie moved to the elevator.

“So you don’t even know what happened at all?” she asked looking at her. Of course she didn’t know. How could she have? After all, Eva and Tyler had found her unconscious when they had come back from eating. “We brought you back your favorite food and when you didn’t answer, Ty broke down the door. We found you unconscious and you weren’t really breathing.” Eva started to explain as they got off the elevator.

“He had to apparate back home and get Sophia to come and heal you. If she hadn’t of gotten here when she did or had we been just a few minutes later you would have been dead. Tyler wanted us to go back to our room, but I didn’t want to until I saw you wake up. I guess we both passed out keeping an eye on you.” She had finished explaining as they walked into the coffee shop.

Eva ordered herself a cup of coffee and looked at Katie, “What do you want?” she asked curiously. “I guess we better order Ty something too, although he did get mad when I paid for all of our food last night.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Katie looked at her shocked. " Wow.... must've been scary for you two, I know if I was in you guys position I would of been! "said Katie honestly. " I'm sorry for scaring you to, I honestly don't remember anything, other than waking up this morning. "said Katie softly but honestly. " I'm just you and Sophia gotten to me on time, or else I wouldn't be here. " said Katie. " Thank you for watching me, but nothing happened to me see? I'm fine! "said Katie twirling around. "No need to worry I'm back to my normal self! "said Katie smiling at her.

" Um..."said Katie thinking for a minute. " I'll take a french vanilla cappuccino. " said Katie softly. Katie shook her head. " I'm sure Ty would get something to eat on his own, besides he done it so many times it's second nature to him. " said Katie honestly. Buy a chocolate doughnut, Katie started eating it before taking a seat. Katie looked at Eva and bit her lip. " Are you ok Evy? You look a bit out of it this morning. "said Katie honestly still looking at her best friend. Looking out the window, she seen Tyler walking out of the hotel with Polar bear as he whistled for a taxi.

" There goes Ty, he must be heading towards the park to play with Polar bear. " said Katie softly. Seeing Tyler getting in the taxi with Polar bear she chuckled. "Luckily he didn't see us, but I guess he really wasn't paying attention. " said Katie honestly. " Look I want to apologize for everything I said and did, I haven't been myself lately. " said Katie softly but honestly. " I honestly don't know why I been acting out, I guess I'm just jealous."said Katie shrugging.

Tyler woke up and looked around to see that Eva and Katie were both gone, figuring that they decided to have a girls day Tyler gotten up from the couch and stretching. Walking back to his room with Polar bear on his heels, he started to get dressed for the day. Deciding to write a note to them, he wrote it in his neat handwriting before grabbing his sunglasses off the coffee table. "Come on girl, we're going to the park!"said Tyler softly as he put the blue leash on her. Walking towards the elevator and towards the lobby Tyler grabbed a hot chocolate before heading outside.

Whistling for a taxi he winced as he heard the tires screech as it stopped. " Um.. ok, Ow! That's going to take some getting used to. " said Tyler softly but honestly rubbing his ear. Opening the door, Polar bear jumped in as Tyler sat down right beside her. " Central Park please. " said Tyler softly as he closed the door as the man nodded and drove off. After a few minutes, the cab stopped as Tyler gotten out and held the door opened as Polar bear got out. " Thank you! " said Tyler as he paid the man as he took the money and drove off.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Eva couldn’t help but give Katie a look when she had that it must have been scary for them. She really had no idea. She wasn’t about to tell Katie that she had completely frozen up when it happened. That it had just been too close of a reminder of watching her sister die and Eva being so young, unable to do anything to save her. Eva couldn’t help but to look down thinking of how different it would be if someone else had gotten to her sister in time. Would Maria still be here today, she wondered.

Eva ordered herself another double espresso and a banana muffin and paid for their food absentmindedly. Her mind was still pulling her down into its dark abyss from the night before. She knew she needed to get out of it, but she didn’t know how to pull herself back from it. When it came to something like that, it took time for her to get back to herself, but she didn’t know how much longer it would take.

Eva stood next to the table, absently staring out the window, sipping on her coffee. She also did something Katie had never seen her do, she took the espresso completely black, with no cream or sugar. It was the only way she ever drank espresso. In her family to do otherwise would have been an insult. Hearing Katie ask if she was alright she shook herself slightly out of it. “Yes, I’m fine.” She lied with a small smile for her friend before taking her seat.

Seeing Tyler, she looked at Katie, “That reminds me, I have to go to a pet store and get a rat for Ali Baba today. He’s due for his feeding.” There; that was something that she could say that could keep her mind slightly off of it. Or so you think. she reminded herself as Katie started to apologize. Inwardly she wanted to laugh but didn’t. “You could have fooled us if you were acting jealous.” She said sarcastically.

“Look, I’m not trying to be mean Katie,” Eva started. Katie had to know deep down that when Eva was being truthful it had the tendency to hurt feelings, but that’s just how she was. “You’ve been one of the most epic of b*tches the world has seen in the last few days, and I’m sorry I really can’t forgive you for what you said.” She explained.

“It was really hurtful and you have to remember Tyler and I were only given thirty days to get married and from that we have a year to come up with a baby out of thin air or be sent to prison. You calling me a slut for us doing something like we did was just ridiculous. Jealous or not you knew better.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top