Let us run wild and free! - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 20 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Tyler looked at her and smiled,  before he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him.  " Is that ok Evy? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously trying to be careful and not make her feel sick again.  " I don't want to make you sick by holding you to tight."said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing her softly on the lips.  "Please don't tell me that kissing you will make you sick,  I don't know if I can quite make myself stop doing that! "said Tyler softly before chuckling. Tyler could do anything else, but if he was told to stop holding her and kissing her, Tyler thinks he go crazy without kissing her.

Tyler knew that she had to be tired and sick not to perk up and start singing along with the songs like she did the last time they watched it. He knew that it was one of her favorite Disney Movies, that was why he left it on this channel. Tyler rested his head further into the pillow, feeling the softness of the pillow under his head. Letting out a small yawn, he shook his head before watching the movie. "Wow. ..must be more tired than I thought. Tyler thought to himself as he looked down at Eva who was watching the movie.

After a couple of minutes of watching the movie, Tyler felt his eyes starting to close after a while of watching the movie. Trying to stay awake, Tyler sighed in defeat deciding to let sleep overcome him. Letting out a small yawn, snuggling close to Eva, after a few minutes he was fast asleep with his arms wrapped around Eva. Slow and steady breathing, Tyler slept on peacefully with no cares or worries. As he slept on, some hair fell in front of his eyes but it didn't bother him, he simply kept fast asleep.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:23 pm

“Mmmhmmm.” She said looking at him before closing her eyes. “I’ll be fine like this.” She replied as he kissed her. She kissed him back, hoping she didn’t get sick all over him. “I’m not even sure what’s making me sick, but I don’t want to get you sick if I can help it.” She added snuggling back down on his chest. Eva was barely even watching the movie, her eyes were fighting to stay awake. She was so tired and she wasn’t even sure why, other than the fact she had just unleashed hell out of her stomach.

She couldn’t believe how easy it was for her to fall asleep when she wasn’t feeling well. She couldn’t even remember how far they had gotten into the movie before sleep overtook her body. She couldn’t even notice that she had started softly snoring before the movie was even twenty minutes in.

Waking up sometime early in the morning Eva groaned, pushing Tyler’s arms off of her. “I’m gonna be sick.” She said as she jumped up out of the bed, running to the bathroom, not even thinking to shut the door. In the back of her mind, she hoped she wouldn’t wake up Tyler. “Yup, it’s official, I’m dying.” She groaned before throwing up again.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Tyler woke up to the sound of Eva throwing up once again in the bathroom.  "I thought she'll be over this by the time the morning came! "Tyler thought to himself.  Hearing a knock on the door,  Tyler figured Katie heard Eva throwing her guts out once again.   Opening the door, he seen Katie had the same worried look he did.  Hearing Eva gagging,  Tyler winced at the sound of it.  " Ok...that's it,  I seen enough of you suffering Evy, I'm going to get Soph! "said Tyler simply before apparating to Sophia's house.

"Soph...are you home? " Tyler asked her softly through out the house looking for her.   " Yeah sorry Ty,  was out walking Maya,whwhat's going on? "Sophia asked him softly but curiously.   " Sorry to bug you again,  but Eva is stick and won't stop puking and she fainted in the night club last night! "said Tyler ranting quickly.  " Ok...first Ty calm down, your talking like a mile a minute and secondly it's ok, that's why I'm here. " said Sophia honestly.  " Lets go then."said Tyler as he disapparareted back to his and Eva's room.  

Appearing with a pop,  Sophia heard Eva puking and frowned before walking over towards her.  "Seeing that she was done,  Sophia gave her a weak smile.  " Why don't you come lay back on the bed,  I'm going to do some tests on which won't take long I promise. " said Sophia softly.  As Eva gotten up and laid on the bed,  Sophia got out her wand and waved it over Eva.   After a few minutes,  Sophia nodded.  " Ah... as I thought. " said Sophia softly but honestly.  " What is it Soph? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  "Congratulations Ty,  you're going to be a father,  Eva is pregnant! "said Sophia softly before she heard a crash on the ground beside her

Katie who was in the room next to them,  heard a crash on the floor and ran towards their room busting through the room thinking it was Eva who fainted again.   Seeing Tyler on the floor passed out and Sophia with her wand over Eva's stomach Katie put two and two together before smirking.   " Well... at least we don't have to get a test anymore Evy! "said Katie softly but honestly as she looked down at Tyler and giggled. She thought that it was funny that Tyler fainted after he found out that Eva was pregnant.   " Dang it,  I missed it? Bummer! "said Katie crossing her arms and pouting to herself.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:52 pm

“No, I’m fine!” she called out between her throwing up, but realized quickly that she was too late. She didn’t want him to go and get anyone, she wanted to get sick and be done with it for the time being. She heard Katie had knock on the door. Just great, it’s going to be a show for everyone this morning apparently. she thought to herself. Oh god is it ever going to stop?

Eva could hear someone walking towards her and she felt Sophia’s hand on her back. Looking up as she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand she could see her giving her a small smile. She didn’t even feel well enough to return the smile. She was actually mad at Tyler for going and getting Soph in the first place. “You really went and got Sophia because of this?!” she said angrily at Tyler, “I would have been fine!”

She sighed exasperatedly as she moved to go lay down on the bed. “Might as well,” she said looking between Sophia and Tyler, “I know he isn’t going to let me have a bit of peace until I do.” She was highly annoyed that she was now being forced to lay on the bed and have tests done on her. More tests done on her. Didn’t I go through this enough when we had that meeting? she thought looking over at Tyler and giving him a death glare. She was honestly tired of being treated like she couldn’t take care of herself and felt like they were worrying over her for nothing.

Eva raised her eyebrow as she Soph said it was as she thought, “What?” she asked sitting up on her elbows. No sooner did she say that Eva was pregnant Tyler was fainting. “I’m what?!” she asked sitting up on the bed before looking at Tyler as he fainted. He looked as if he had gone completely white. “Oh!” she said as she got off the bed and moved to Tyler. She saw Katie come into the room, probably to see what the crash was.

“Yeah but now we have to deal with him fainting, and he’s probably not going to be really happy when he wakes up either.” She said annoyed. “Katie it isn’t funny damnit!” she said her hand going to her mouth, feeling sick again. “How long is this going to last?” she managed to ask Sophia while she was still there.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Sophia looked at her and gave her a small weak smile.  " The test doesn't lie Eva, according the test you're about two weeks or so along. " said Sophia softly but honestly.   " As for the sickness,   everyone's body is different but it should die down 14 to 15 weeks but pick up in the latter part of the pregnancy. " said Sophia softly.  " So basically the whole pregnancy you might be sick. " said Sophia honestly.   " But then again you might not, everyone body is different. " said Sophia softly but honestly.  " You just have to wait and see,  but I do have some Potions that made just for pregnancy that would help with the nausea and vomiting,  if you want it. " said Sophia softly.

Looking down at Tyler,  she flicked her wand at him. " Ty..can you hear me?"Tyler asked him softly but curiously.  " Yeah... I can,  and ow my head is killing me, what happened? "Tyler asked holding his head.  " Soph told you that Evy was pregnant and you fainted like a sack of potatoes. " said Katie softly as Sophia fixed Tyler's bump on his head and headache.   " Katie did you know all this time? "Tyler asked her angrily.   " Well..."said Katie stretching the 'L's' as she said it.  " I sort of guessed that she was after show the signs that she maybe. " said Katie softly but honestly.  " Wow...you'll make a great healer Katie! "said Sophia as Tyler shot her a glare.  " Sorry!  and don't you glare at me Tyler Riker Anthony Lockwood!  I was just helping! "Sophia glared back at him her eyes slowly turning red as Tyler yelp and nodded.

" But really Katie, why didn't you tell me that Evy might be pregnant?"Tyler asked her softly but honestly. It was clear that he was upset with Katie that she didn't tell him, you could see it in his eyes and on his face. " Um...Eva, Ty told me that you hit your head and have a nasty bump on it, would you like me to heal it for you? "Sophia asked her softly but curiously. " I can sense that you don't like people helping you that much, sorry I'm a vampire so I can sense things. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " I'm also a Metamorphmagus as well, so I can change my appearance at will. " said Sophia honestly.

" We wanted to make sure that Evy was before we told you! "said Katie softly but honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. Turning to Eva, he looked at her wit hurt in his eyes. " You knew to, and you didn't tell me? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " How could you two not tell me? "Tyler asked them angrily. " Like I said we wanted to make a hundred percent for sure before we told you! "Katie shot back. " Ok! I heard enough! "said Sophia as she gotten out her wand separating Tyler and Katie who were in each other faces. " Eva doesn't need all this damn bloody fighting, I understand both point of view but fighting doesn't solve anything! "said Sophia glaring at them with red hair and red eyes clearly pissed off at them.

Sophia lifted the spell as Tyler's eyes softened. " I'm sorry Katie and Evy, I was just hurt that you didn't tell me. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I forgive you, I understand how you feel I really do. " said Katie honestly. Tyler looked at Eva his hazel eyes giving her sad puppy eyes. " You forgive me Evy? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " Forgive him Evy, who can stay no to that? "Sophia asked her chuckling. " Seriously? That look is killer adorable! "said Katie softly but honestly before chuckling along with Sophia.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Eva was almost in disbelief at what she was hearing. In a less than a year she really would be a mother. She knew she was nowhere near ready for that responsibility. She also knew Tyler wasn’t either, but at least Tyler was more ready to become a parent than she was, even if he didn’t want to admit it. She listened to Sophia explain that she could be sick like this the entire time. Oh god, I really am going to die aren’t I? she thought to herself as Soph said that she had potions that would help. Eva nodded, “Yeah, I’m willing to try anything.” She said quietly looking down at Tyler who was unconscious on the floor.

Eva couldn’t help but to get wide eyed as they had to explain to Tyler all over again what had just happened. Except this time it was Katie telling him. Oh god. she thought putting her hand to her forehead. Katie had promised not to say anything about knowing about it. Eva watched as they fought knowing it would turn on her soon enough. She wasn’t sure if she could even handle that at this point. Her mind was too busy trying to process the fact she was going to be a mother.

She seemed to almost be grateful that Sophia turned her attention away from Tyler and Katie. Her head was still hurting from the night before when she had passed out. Eva could feel the bump on her head as she rubbed it lightly. “No, you’re fine.” She replied looking at Sophia. “I’m just used to being on my own most of the time, but I would appreciate if you could heal it for me. It kinda hurts.” No sooner had Sophia healed her head, did Tyler turn his anger towards her.

Eva took in a deep breath as his anger turned towards her. How dare she not tell him?! She hadn’t even known herself. After all, it wasn’t like she had been able to watch her mother or sister be pregnant since she was the baby of the family. It wasn’t like she knew everything to look for. She wasn’t stupid, Eva had just been fairly well sheltered in that department. She was grateful that when Katie and Tyler started arguing again that Sophia had separated them with her wand.

They wanted her to forgive him, “No.” she said looking at Tyler. She was losing her patience with him and Katie after everything that had been going on. “Apparently I’m supposed to tell you things that I don’t even know myself.” She added in Italian. She shot Katie a glare before looking back at Tyler. To her none of this was funny. “How much of a pompous ass can you really be?” she said going back to English so they could all understand what she had said to him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Tyler looked at her shocked and a bit taken back.   " I must be a major one not to care about what the bloody hell is going on with my wife! "Tyler shot back at her.   " I'm sorry that I care about you so much that I worry about you,  as much as you're not use to it yet,  it's my job as your husband and now father to our baby! "said Tyler angrily.   " You know what, I'm tired of arguing that's all we do lately, I really wonder if this marriage is going to work out for us Eva!"said Tyler softly but honestly.   Grabbing his wand and black leather jacket he walked out slamming the door behind him.

Sophia looked at them shocked before running after Tyler.  " Ty get your arse back in there and apologize! "Sophia hissed at him as Tyler shook his head.  " No Soph,  she won't accept my apology so why bother? "Tyler asked her softly but honestly.   " Because she's pregnant so she's going to be lack of a better word a b*tch at times, and you love her to much to walk away! so stop being a arse and go back in there! "said Sophia softly.  " Do I Soph, do I really?  Cause all we been doing is fighting,  how can we ever get to love each other if we're always fighting? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " Love is the most powerful thing a person could have Ty,  without it life is mean less and even though you and Eva fight it just proves how much you love each other to know that both of you are stubborn and hard headed you still love them for other reasons. "said Sophia softy but honestly.  

" I don't know Soph,  I just need some time for myself to think this over. "said Tyler softly but honestly as Sophia nodded.  " Just make up before going to sleep Ty,  it's never good going to sleep mad at each other. " said Sophia softly.   " I'll try Soph I promise. " said Tyler softly but honestly as Sophia smiled.   " Go cool down Ty, I'm sure a song or two might pop into your head! "said Sophia winking at him before disapparareted away.   Shaking his head,  Tyler opened his and Eva's room and whistled as Polar bear came running towards him.   Putting the leash on her Tyler walked downstairs and walked a few blocks to a coffee shop to get him some hot chocolate to calm himself down.

Paying for it,  Tyler kept walking around before he thought about going to the beach.  Going into a dark alley way, Tyler disapparareted with a pop.  Appearing at Folly Beach,  Tyler sighed to himself before sitting down on the sand before taking off his black converses and setting his black leather jacket on the other side of him as Polar bear sat on the right of him.  Getting out his black sunglasses out of his jacket he put them.   Getting his journal out,  he opened it to a blank page before looking at it and biting his lip.   Picking up the pencil,  Tyler started writing lyrics on the page which he was quite surprised about.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:58 pm

“Oh please! You were just yelling at me for not telling you when I didn’t even know myself!” she retorted back to Tyler. They hadn’t fought since they had first gotten to New York. She knew they didn’t fight all the time, but when they did, she knew it wasn’t pretty. She knew he was angry with her, but she honestly didn’t care at this point. She was mad at him for what she felt like was basically accusing her of lying to him. She hadn’t lied to him, she didn’t even know until Sophia had shown up. “Then leave! I don’t need it to work out if this is how you’re going to act!” she spat at him as he slammed the door behind him.

She hadn’t even noticed Sophia staring at them in shock as she ran her hands through her hair. “Ugh!” she groaned frustrated. She couldn’t believe the nerve of him to actually say something like that. Looking over at Katie, “See this is why I didn’t want to say anything!” she said letting out an exasperated sigh. “I didn’t want him to know that you knew something about it at all! Katie you promised you wouldn’t say anything!”

Eva flopped down on the bed as Tyler opened the door and called for Polar Bear. Good. she thought glaring daggers at Tyler. At that moment in time, she really didn’t care if everything worked out she was so angry. After he left the room she looked over at Katie, “I wanna go home.” She said bursting out in tears. “I don’t wanna stay here anymore! I want my mama! I don’t wanna even look at him again! I’m tired of him being a massive prick every time he doesn’t like something that’s said or done.”

Part of Eva couldn’t believe she was crying, but part of her was completely and totally scared of what she knew was going to happen. She was in no way prepared for the fact she would be a mother in a few short months. Her mind was going a million miles an hour at everything that was going on. She didn’t even want to write in her journal or play music, which was normally what she did when she was upset.

“Katie what am I going to do?” she asked looking at her friend. “I can’t keep doing this with Tyler. I can’t keep fighting with him, but he won’t stop being such a massive douche!”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:16 am

Katie looked at her confused. " I didn't say anything,  Soph told him! "said Katie softly but honestly.   " I just reminded him what happened. "said Katie honestly.   Katie sighed wondering what was going to happen to them,  she never seen them this mad at each other before.  They were both being stubborn and hard headed in her opinion.  They were more perfect for each other than they they realize.  

Katie looked at her with wide eyes and shocked as she seen Eva bust into tears all of the sudden.  She was a bit taken back,  she never seen Eva busting into the years that she known her.  " You don't mean that Evy,  you know that you'll going to miss the minute you get on that flight! "said Katie softly but honestly.  Katie wasn't a hundred percent sure on that,  but she was pretty sure seeing she needed him by her side when they flew here. They needed each other,  without each other,  they would fall apart.

Katie looked at her best friend and sighed as she went over and hugged her best friend before letting her go.   " You and Ty are so much alike than you two realize,   and it could make it or break you two. " said Katie softly but honestly.  " But I honestly don't think that it'll break you guys, you two care for each other deeply. " said Katie honestly.   " Ty is Ty Evy,  nothing that you're going to do is going to change that,  no matter what you do!"said Katie softly but honestly.   " Although Ty can be a major arse at times,  you know that there's something about him that makes you no out enough of him. " said Katie softly.

" He cares about you Evy more than you know,  you know how worried about you when you were knocked out?  He was so worried about you,  that he was shaking Evy and almost on in tears at the night club! "said Katie softly but honestly.   " He cares about you and probably loves you Evy,  he just shows it differently at times. " said Katie softly. " Give him some time Evy, he's a bit shaken up all this just like you are. " said Katie softly but honestly. "He'll be back, he most likely at a the park or the beach writing in his journal. " said Katie honestly. She Knew Tyler to well, there wasn't nothing that she didn't know about Tyler.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:38 am

“But he thinks I told you and didn’t tell him when I didn’t know!” she replied looking at her tears streaming down her face. She had listened to everything that Katie had said, but she didn’t want to listen to it. She wanted to leave. She didn’t know if she could handle flying back home alone. She had barely made it through the take off with Tyler and Katie with her on their way here.

Her mind started reeling as she poured tears. What if she freaked out and something happened to the baby she was supposed to be caring and taking care of. She knew that Tyler would never forgive her if she let something like that happen. How was she going to get home? “I can always call Michael and have him apparate me back home.” She said quietly sobbing. She didn’t even know if she wanted to do that. She did know that she was angry and upset and scared at the moment.

“And he acts like I don’t care about him!” she continued on. “He acted like I deliberately kept something like this from him and I didn’t! Why say something about it when you don’t even know if its true or not? That doesn’t make very much sense to me. He could actually show he cares rather than act like a complete and total ass about things!” Eva laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. “Oh god…what am I even going to tell my parents?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top