Let us run wild and free! - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 19 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:54 am

Tyler nodded.   " If you want some rest,  I'll sleep on the pull out couch,  I don't want to wake you. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Tyler nodded.  " Well.. if you want it for later it's in the fridge. " said Tyler softly.   "Here put this on your head, I don't want you to pass out again. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I'm glad you're ok Evy,  you really did scare me. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler was honestly worried about her,  it was probably the first time he was worried about anyone but his family members,  it was a weird feeling for him.

Tyler nodded.  " Yeah maybe your right. "said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing her softly on the cheek.   Katie looked at her with her arms crossed giving her a 'you're lying out your arse! ' look.  Rolling her eyes at Tyler's ignorance, she couldn't that he was blind and didn't see the signs.  Maybe he did, but he was just going along with Eva so he didn't upset her but she seriously doubted it. Tyler looked clueless over everything that been happening to Eva, they could think it was a stupid bug all they want, but Katie knew better.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:00 am

“No, I don’t want you to sleep on a pull out couch.” She said looking up at him. She didn’t want Tyler to sleep on the couch by any means. Especially if it was because she was sick. She hadn’t dismissed Katie’s theory, but she wasn’t ready to let Tyler in on that either. Not until she knew something for sure. She took the ice pack from Tyler and put it on her head from where she had hit it. She knew she would have a massive bump on her head when she woke up in the morning. “I’m sorry.” She said looking up between him and Katie. “I didn’t mean to ruin your fun tonight.”

She had actually felt bad for passing out at the club on them. Not that she had gotten hurt, no, but because she had worried both Tyler and Katie and caused their night to end shorter than they had planned. She didn’t want either of them to worry about her. She wasn’t used to people worrying about her, especially when they weren’t close family. Not that Tyler wasn’t…because he was now…it was just she wasn’t used to someone other than her parents or siblings worrying about her.

She threw Katie a glance that said, ‘If you say anything I’ll cut you….go and get what we talked about.’ She had known Katie long enough that some of the time they could tell what the other one wanted to say with just a look. She really hoped that she picked up on what she was trying to tell her. She really didn’t want to even think about the fact that she could be pregnant; she was still trying to process the fact that she and Tyler were actually married now.

Snuggling up to Tyler, Eva looked up at him. “Can we watch some TV or something?” she asked curiously. Anything to keep from talking about her being sick, or worse…pregnant. She knew it was bound to happen eventually, but she didn’t think it would happen so soon either. She thought she would at least have more than a minute or two to process that she and Tyler were married.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:46 am

Tyler nodded.  " Ok...I won't sleep on the pull out couch. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   He just said that so she could get some rest,  although Tyler would've done it if she wanted him to so she'll get some rest.  "Dude you gone soft, she has you whipped! " his conscience told him.  "Shut up! I'm still a bad boy! "[/] Tyler to his conscience in his head.  [i]"Ok...maybe you are,  but she still got you whipped! " his conscience told him before leaving.  Rolling his eyes inwardly Tyler shook his head and sighed.

" It's fine Evy,  you didn't do anything wrong. " said Tyler softly but honestly kissing her softly on the lips.   " I was feeling a bit tired from all the driving I been doing. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Probably best if we stay a night in to relax and get some rest. " said Tyler softly.  " I know I need some rest,  I'm sure all of us do!"said Tyler softly but honestly.  Katie nodded in agreement, she was a bit tired herself after today and a bit sun burnt.

Katie shot glance at her.  'I won't say a word,  but you should once we find out and I'm going! ' Katie and Eva been best friends so long they could communicate just by looking at each other, it was a talent no one ever understood even there mums. "Well...I'm tired and sore, I think I'm going to turn in for the night, I'll see you two in the morning! " said Katie softly but honestly. " Night Kat, and take care of that sun burn! "said Tyler softly as Katie nodded. " I will, you two get some rest. " said Katie softly before smiling at them before leaving the room.

Feeling Eva snuggling against him, he smiled. " Sure, whatever you want to do. " said Tyler softly before turning on the TV. " So...what do you want to watch Evy? "Tyler asked her softly as he flicked through the channels. " Ooh..look The Lion King! "said Tyler softly but happily seeing how it was one of his favorite Disney Movies. " Is this ok, or do you want to watch something else? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:08 am

Eva kissed Tyler back, “Are you sure?” she asked looking up at him, “I know you two really wanted to go out tonight. I kinda feel like I messed that up for you guys.” Eva was pouting. She was inwardly beating herself up for getting sick on them. Figures you had to be the one to pass out. she said inwardly, You couldn’t even manage to make it out of the bathroom without passing out. Do you even know what you’re going to say if Katie is right? She tried to push the thoughts out of her head but couldn’t.

Though she still had to admit that they had had a busy day. As much as she would have liked to think that they had spent most of it just laying on a beach soaking up sun, she had spent a good amount of time trying to climb the monstrous sized tree and at least a good three hours in the water. She hoped she would feel better in the morning, but she knew she wouldn’t. “Katie I think I have some aloe vera in my bag if you wanna take it with you.” Eva suggested. She hadn’t been sunburnt since she was a little girl, but she knew that Katie probably would get burnt while they were there. She didn’t know if Tyler would or not. She had also known how Katie like to conveniently forget to put on sunscreen.

She couldn’t help but laugh as Tyler had immediately told Katie to take care of her sunburn. She didn’t envy her at all of that sunburn. Eva was already naturally tanned, so their day at the beach had only served to make her skin slightly darker than what it was. She still felt as if she were slightly pale, but she figured that it was just because she wasn’t feeling like herself. She had to admit that she was grateful that Katie had finally decided to leave the room and leave Eva and Tyler alone to theirselves.

She smiled a little as he stopped on his favorite Disney Movies. “This is fine.” Eva said quietly. She was still feeling pretty nauseated, but she was trying not to let it show. “I know you like this movie and its at the beginning so why not?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:35 am

Tyler shook his head.  " Don't worry about it Evy, it wasn't your fault. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Besides I probably would've turned in early."said Tyler honestly.  " Aw.. no pouting ok?  We'll do something tomorrow night. " said Tyler softly.   " Besides we're all not feeling up the creek to go to a night club and go dancing. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I know I really wasn't. " said Tyler honestly.

Katie nodded. " Got it thanks Evy! " said Katie softly but honestly as she grabbed the aloe vera before exiting the room once again.  " She's one stubborn girl isn't she or she just forgets to put on sunscreen! "said Tyler chuckling.  " I honestly think it's stubbornness. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  He knew Katie to well,  she was very stubborn and hard headed at times.  Who was he kidding,  she was stubborn and hard headed ninety percent of the time.

Tyler chuckled remembering that him and her talked about their favorite Disney movies,  Tyler told her Tangled and Lion King was his favorite.   " I don't know why I love this movie so much,  but I do!"said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I guess I'm a kid at heart! "said Tyler honestly.  " Ooh. ..The Little Mermaid comes on after this,  how funny! "said Tyler laughing.  He thought it was funny how their favorite Disney Movies were coming on one after the other. It was like they knew that they were going to stay the night in, so it decided to play their favorite Disney Movies.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:51 am

Eva watched Katie walk out of the room and looked back at Tyler, “I honestly think she forgot, because she packed everything else today.” She said, “I’m surprised you didn’t get burnt out there either. “ she added with a smile. She was glad that they were able to just lay back and relax after everything that had happened. She didn’t want to think about Katie and her all knowing mind right now. She knew that if she didn’t tell Tyler when she knew that Katie would tell him and it wouldn’t be a pretty picture when she did.

Eva laughed, “I still can’t believe that Tangled is one of your favorite movies.” She said as she sat up a little. The more that she had just laid there, the more nauseated she was becoming. Sitting up she let the ice pack fall onto her lap as she closed her eyes. Please don’t throw up, please don’t throw up. she kept telling herself before looking over at Tyler, “It’s a cute movie.” She said with a small smile.

Eva wanted nothing more than to run into the bathroom and slam the door behind her until the contents of her stomach were emptied once more, but she knew that Tyler would worry even more about her if she did that. The only option she saw herself with would be if she just sat there and tried her best to force it to stay down. She looked over at Tyler, “I know you’re really trying to be sweet and make me feel better, but I feel like everything is going to come back up again.” She said as she jumped up and made it to the nearest trash can.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:14 am

Tyler chuckled and shrugged.  " Yeah probably, sounds like her. " said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " Pff...I'm to hot for the sun to handle! "said Tyler jokingly before smirking.  " No but seriously,  I don't burn much and if I do it turns into a tan."said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I think I got a little bit today, but I'm alright. " said Tyler softly.   Tyler hurt a little bit from getting a little sun burned but it wasn't nothing he couldn't handle.

Tyler shrugged.  " What's so bad about me liking Tangled? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " I like a lot of Disney Movies,  I have a whole collection of Disney Movies,  you seen them! "said Tyler softly.  Tyler nodded. " Of course it is,  Lion King is a cute movie! "said Tyler softly but honestly. Seeing her sit up, he looked at her worriedly.  " Are you ok Evy? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  

Tyler looked at her and sighed.  " If it does,  just let it all out, there's no reason for you to keep it in and suffer. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Evy! "Tyler called after her as he seen her run to the nearest trash can.  'What kind of damn bloody sickness is this? " Tyler thought to himself.   "Let it out Evy. " said Tyler holding her hair with one hand and rubbing her back softly with the other hand.  Tyler looked at her with worry in his eyes,  he was more worried than he was before.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:31 am

Eva didn’t know what had come over her when she had gotten sick. She could tell that Tyler was extremely worried about her as she got sick again. She figured it was probably because he was actually there with her this time. She couldn’t help but to wonder if Katie had been right, even though she wasn’t quite ready to admit it yet. Much less she wouldn’t tell Tyler until she knew something for sure.

She was grateful for him holding her hair as she emptied the contents of her stomach, dry heaving a little bit until it finally subsided. She looked up at Tyler and saw how worried he was as she plopped down on the floor. “Don’t worry I’m not dizzy this time.” She said quietly. She completely felt as if her body hated her and wanted to make her as miserable as possible.

She ran her hand through her hair and looked up at him, “Ok, so maybe it’s not as ok as I tried to make it out to be, but I really didn’t feel so horrible this morning.” She said trying to explain. “I was just really tired. Maybe it’s more than just a bug or something?” she asked curiously. Even now she wanted to know what was wrong with her.

She took a moment to get herself together a little bit before trying to stand up. “I think I’m going to go brush my teeth and then try to sleep.” She said yawning a little bit as she stood up and made her way into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Eva looked at herself in the mirror before splashing water on her face before she began to brush her teeth. She quickly finished and pulled her hair up at the nape of her neck so if she got sick again it would be out of her face.

She took a deep breath and walked back out into the hotel room and made it down to the bed. “I think I’m going to watch some TV and go to sleep Ty. Is that ok?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Tyler sighed in relief.  " Well thank God for that,  one less thing I got to worry about! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   Although he was still worried about her,  he wondered what kind of sickness that she had.   " I'm sorry that I'm so worried,  it's just I care about you and I hate seeing you like this! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " When I saw you on the floor at the night club,  everything stopped,  all I could think about was if you were ok. " said Tyler softly.  " I know a bit surprising from me, Katie said so herself,  she said she didn't know I could be so sweet!"said Tyler chuckling.

Tyler nodded but kept a close eye on a close eye on her, making sure that she didn't get sick again or faint again due to getting dizzy. Tyler nodded. " Evy you know that you're beautiful to me no matter what,  but you honestly didn't look or feel well when we got up this morning! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I been worried about you all day,  I kept a eye on you to make sure nothing happened. " said Tyler softly.  " I guess I wasn't watching you close enough. " said Tyler softly before sighing.   Tyler shrugged.  " Maybe it's food poisoning or something. " said Tyler shrugging.  " What ever it is,  I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

As she closed the door behind her, Tyler sighed but listened closely for any signs of her getting sick or her fainting again. After a few minutes, Tyler sighed in relief as he seen her coming out of the bathroom. " Sure Evy, whatever you want to do. " said Tyler softly but honestly as he seen that The Lion King was almost over. "Your favorite Disney movie is about to come on if you want to watch it. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I'll leave it on this channel if you want to watch it. " said Tyler softly before smiling at her.

Tyler always watched Disney Movies when he was sick, it always seemed to make him feel better when he was feeling like crap. Letting out a small yawn, he laid his head against the pillow as some of his blond hair fell in his eyes unknowingly. He watched the rest of The Lion King before The Little Mermaid started coming on. " Another one of my favorite Disney Movies. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Although he didn't know the songs completely by heart like he did in The Lion King, but he knew them some.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Eva couldn’t help but to think that Tyler was actually being sarcastic in his comment about that being one less thing to worry about. She shot him a glare that said she really wasn’t in the mood for it. She wasn’t even sure that he was being scarcastic, because as she looked at him, she could tell that he was genuinely worried about her. Eva looked at him a little wide eyed as he started telling her how worried she had him when he had found her at the club passed out. She had never seen Tyler so worried or concerned about her before.

“I looked fine this morning!” she countered looking at him, “I was just sleepy!” she looked at him curiously. Was she no longer allowed to be sleepy when she was woken up early? She couldn’t fathom that. She continued to look at Tyler, “Look, you can’t watch someone twenty four hours a day Tyler.” She said, “It’s just not realistic, nor is it really healthy. If my parents wanted to keep an eye on me all the time, I really wouldn’t be here, nor would we have gotten married, ever.”

As Eva came out of the bathroom she sat down on the bed next to Tyler, “We can watch whatever you want.” She said quietly laying her head onto his chest. Eva didn’t care what they watched in all honesty so long as she could stop feeling so sick and hopefully go to sleep. Letting out a yawn, she felt herself snuggle up closer to him trying her best not to move too much. She was terrified she would get sick again and only worry him more than he was. Although she was terrified that Katie had been right about her theory.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top