Let us run wild and free! - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 18 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her. " Yeah but that's the long and boring way! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Besides, I forgot that your sister made you a fake i.d."said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I'll be back. " said Tyler softly before disappearing in the crowd heading towards the bar.  "Three of the drink of the day! "said Tyler softly as the bartender nodded as Tyler waited for their drinks.  As the set the drinks down,  Tyler paid before walking back over towards Eva and Katie.

Katie shook her head at Eva's question. " No it feels just fine to me,  it must be you, "said Katie softly but honestly.  " Oh here comes Ty!"said Katie softly as Tyler came towards them with three drinks in his hands. "Here we are! "said Tyler smiling as Katie took hers before taking a drink of it and smiled as Tyler chuckled. " Here Evy, I'm sure you'll like it. " said Tyler softly but honestly before handing her the drink.   Taking a drink, Tyler shrugged.  " Not bad,  not as good as the one me and Evy had in New York. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

" Want to go dancing Evy? "Tyler asked her softly as he seen her fanning herself he looked at her with worry in his eyes. " She been doing that since we got here Ty, and we just got here and it isn't hot in here, at least not to me! "said Katie softly but honestly. " Maybe it is for her Kat, everyone's body is different. " said Tyler softly. He had to admit that he was starting to get worried about her, but if Eva said that she was fine, then she was, Tyler didn't push the issue. Although he wasn't the only one who noticed that Eva was acting weird, although Katie noticed it more than Tyler did though.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Eva looked at Katie, “Must be.” She said as Tyler walked back up to them. Eva took her drink from him with the hand she wasn’t using to fan herself. She looked at Tyler as he said it wasn’t as good as the one they had in New York, “I don’t even want to know what was in the drink we had at the club in New York. The thought of how drunk she had gotten that night was still making her stomach churn. At least she thought that was what was doing it.

“What is in this anyway?” she asked wrinkling her nose at the smell from it. She looked over at Tyler and smiled at him, “Ty, stop worrying I’m fine.” She said to him with a small smile. She took a sip of the drink and immediately set it down. “Oh god.” Eva said before running off. Please don’t throw up in the middle of the club. she told herself as she ran. She knew that Tyler had been right and she should have probably stayed at the hotel, but she had really wanted to go out with him and Katie. After all this was supposed to be their vacation wasn’t it?

She was lucky to have made it to the bathroom just before her stomach managed to empty the contents of itself. Eva barely had time to hold her hair up. Oh god, I’m dying. she thought as she finished emptying out the contents of her stomach. She wondered if she had just eaten something that didn’t agree with her, but then again, Tyler and Katie had eaten the same thing she had, hadn’t they?

After a few minutes, Eva got up and moved to rinse her face off. She looked in the mirror and noticed that everything was spinning. “Oh dear god.” She said holding onto the sink trying to close her eyes until the spinning sensation stopped. As she thought she could make it back to Tyler and Katie, Eva exited the restroom and into a crowd of people. Immediately the dizzy sensation was back, but this time stronger as she felt the world blacking out around her and falling on the floor.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Tyler's eyes widened as he seen Eva run off towards the bathroom.  " What the hell?"Tyler asked Katie who just shrugged but was worried about her best friend.  " Must of gotten a bug or something. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Yeah... I'm sure that's it. " said Katie obviously lying to Tyler. Katie was slowly starting to piece everything together little by little,  she had a feeling that Eva was pregnant but she wasn't a hundred percent for sure.  She was starting to show the signs of being pregnant,  and Katie being the smart girl she was was putting two and two together.

Tyler was starting to get more worried now, Eva had been in the bathroom for awhile now, he wondered if she was ok. Deciding that he couldn't take it anymore he decided to go check and see if his wife was ok. " I'm going to go check on her Kat, she been in there a long time. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I'll go with you seeing how you're not a guy! "said Katie smirking at him as he rolled his eyes playfully at her. " I don't give a damn, I would've walked in the girls bathroom just to see ifshe was ok! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Rolling her eyes playfully at him before shaking her head, she followed him through the crowd towards the restrooms. At the sight before him, he felt his heart stop and his stomach drop. " Evy! "said Tyler as he pushed the people out of the way who were gathered around her. " Let me through damn it!"said Tyler as he pushed some more people out of the way. Finally reaching her, Tyler looked at her worriedly. " Evy. ."Tyler asked her softly as he rested her head on his lap trying to make her wake up as he shook her softly. " Damn it Eva, wake the hell up your scaring me!"said Tyler softly but honestly.

Looking at Katie worriedly who was giving him the same look, Tyler scooped her in his arms before walking away from the crowd. " I'll be back for you and the car, just stay here. " said Tyler softly but in a rush as he disapparareted out of the nigh club. Appearing with a pop in their room, Tyler set her on the bed before sighing. " Yeah right Evy, fine my arse, does this look like fine to you? "Tyler asked her softly but honestly before sighing. Apparating back to the night club he grabbed Katie before walking towards the car and getting in as Katie done the same. Driving at full speed, Tyler parked the car before running upstairs to his and Eva's room.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Eva could hear Tyler calling out to her in her fog. She was trying to pull herself out of it. It was easier said than done of course. Her head was pounding from where she had hit it against the floor and everything was still spinning. She was trying to call Tyler’s name but having no luck doing such a thing. She could feel Tyler picking her up and heard everything that he was saying to Katie; telling her to stay put and he would be back. What she didn’t know was where he was taking her.

As they apparated into the hotel room, Eva was finally able to open her eyes. “Ow…” she said her hand going to her head. Before she knew it, he had placed her on the bed and was gone again. She tried to sit up, holding her head as she did so. Looking around the room she noticed that she was back in the hotel room. She looked at the door as Tyler came bursting back through.

“How did I get back here?” she asked groaning. Eva felt horrible, her stomach was still churning as she looked at Katie and Tyler before laying back against the pillows. “What happened?” she asked looking between the two of them. “You two look pretty freaked out.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Tyler sighed in relief as he seen Eva wake up.  " Oh thank God Evy, you're awake! "said Tyler softly but honestly hugging her.   " Don't you,  scare me like again Evy! You scared the hell out of me. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " We were at the night club and you took a drink of your drink and ran towards the bathroom sick, when you didn't come back I got worried due to you being gone away,  when I found you,  you were passed out on the floor by the bathroom. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I carried you and apparated back here. " said Tyler softly his hazel eyes looking at her with worry in them.  " You said that you were fine Evy, why did you lie?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously.

" Hey Ty,  why don't you get Evy some ice for her heas?Katie asked him softly as he nodded.   " Good idea Katie,  her head does look like it has a bump on it!"said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I'll be right back Evy,  you want anything while I'm out? "Tyler asked her softly.  " I don't think she does Ty, after all she just threw up not to long ago! "said Katie softly but honestly.   " Ok if she does,  call me on my cell. " said Tyler softly before kissing the top of Eva's head.  " I'll be back in a few minutes. "said Tyler softly before walking out of the room.

As Tyler left she sighed in relief. " Whew thank goodness that he's gone for the time being. " said Katie softly but honestly. " Evy I know you're not feeling too shabby, but you got to listen to me ok?"Katie asked her softly. " You might think that I'm crazy when I tell you this, and I hope you don't get mad for me thinking this. " said Katie softly but honestly. "I think you might be pregnant with Ty's baby. " said Katie softly. " I mean your showing all the signs that you are Evy, maybe we should get a test to see. " said Katie softly but honestly
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:30 pm

"I didn't lie." Eva replied looking up at him. "I didn't feel too bad until after we got there.' She began to explain. "It was really hot in there ok!? And I don't think that you're helping with berating me for it Ty. It wasn't like I planned on passing out or throwing up ok!"

Eva was slightly angry at him to have even had the audacity to accuse her of lying to him and Katie. She had never even thought about lying, although she knew she could have. She hadn't hidden from them the fact that she hadn't been feeling well. It had been on her face the entire day.

As Tyler kissed the top of her head, Eva winced. "I just want my head to stop feeling like it's being split open and the room to stop spinning." She said as Tyler walked out of the room. It felt considerably cooler in the hotel room than it had at the club they had just been at. She leaned her head back on the pillows and looked at Katie.

"I'm pretty sure that no matter what comes out your mouth I'll think you're crazy but let's see if you can surprise me." Eva said looking at her friend. As Katie said she thought she might be pregnant, Eva's eyes grew wide. "No." She said shaking her head. "I probably just caught a bug or something." She added trying to brush it off, but she couldn't. In the back of her mind everything Katie had said made sense. After all, she and Tyler really didn't remember their first night in the states and from everything she knew as sore as she felt the next day she knew that they had sex that night.

"You don't think that seriously Katie?" She asked looking at her. "Do you?"
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Katie looked at her and rolled her eyes at her when she said it was a stomach bug.  " Pff...you might tell Ty that,  but I'm not a Ravenclaw for nothing! "said Katie crossing her arms at her.  " Evy don't brush this off like it's some bug,  we got to make sure! "said Katie softly but honestly.   " I'm not a healer,  but I bet if Sophia was here she'll tell you that you are! "said Katie honestly.   " If you're not,  I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong. "said Katie simply.

" But I honestly think that you are, why do you think I sent Ty out,  for the hell of it?"Katie asked her softly but curiously.  " Ok..I did send him out for ice,  cause you really do have a bump on your head. " said Katie softly but honestly.   " Anyways,  I sent him out cause I didn't want him freaking out! "said Katie softly but honestly.  " We need to know a hundred percent sure before we tell him! "said Katie honestly. " But Evy I'm serious,  I honestly think that you are and I think that you are! "said Katie softly but honestly.

" I mean your showing all the signs that I looked up. " said Katie honestly looking at her best friend before her.   " You have nausea and vomiting, food aversions and sensitivity to smells."said Katie softly but honestly.  "I noticed when were at the night club,  you winced at the drink before drinking it and you did the same thing when we eat pizza today. " Katie pointed out.   " If this doesn't scream signs of pregnancy,  I don't know what does. " said Katie simply crossing her arms.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:18 am

"But what if it just is a bug?" She asked looking at Katie. Deep down Eva knew Katie was probably right, but she didn't want to admit to it. She didn't even want to think of the possibility of being pregnant. It hadn't been that long had it? She really didn't think that it had. She knew she should have started at least cramping by now though. Please let it be just a bug. Eva thought to herself. She and Tyler had yet to even think about having children, much less talk about it.

She looked at Katie and spoke, "I think if you had sent him out because of this you probably told him about it and he's going to come back with a test for me to take." She added looking at her. "if you hadn't then I'd really be surprised because I know how stubborn you can be Katie. And I know you aren't stupid, but you can't deny that we have to rule out that it isn't just a bug.

"And I didn't eat lunch today anyway." She pointed out looking at her. And other than when I'm sick have you ever seen me turn away food?" Eva asked looking at Katie. "Look I don't want Tyler to walk in and find us talking about this ok? So can we just drop it? I'll take the bloody pregnancy test if that's what you want and if it'll make you feel better."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 am

Katie looked at her and sighed.  " Like I said,  I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong! "said Sophia softly but honestly.  Although she knew that Eva was going to deny it,  Katie couldn't help but not to think that she was right.   Katie had a feeling that it wasn't just some bloody damn bug as Eva was brushing it off to be.  Although Katie could be wrong,  but she honestly and seriously doubted it.  Katie was known to be wrong,  but she didn't think that she was wrong on this.

" I didn't tell him anything honestly,  I sent him out for ice."said Katie softly but honestly.  " Besides it's not my place to tell him that you might be or are! "said Katie simply.   " But he'll be back in a few minutes,  so if we're going to do anything we better do it now!"said Katie softly but honestly.   " It would make me feel better if you took one, that way we'll know for sure. "said Katie softly. Hearing footsteps and the door opening she seen Tyler walking in.

"Hey Ty! " said Katie softly before smiling at him as he gave her a weird look. "Um...hi Kat!"said Tyler softly before walking over towards the bed. " Here you go Evy, I got you a ice pack filled with ice and some ice cream! "said Tyler softly before sitting down beside her. " How are you feeling? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 am

"We can do it in the morning I guess." Eva said as she heard Tyler open the door. "Gosh Katie you couldn't be more obvious." Eva said to herself at how cheery she acted when Tyler walked in the room. She could tell that even Tyler noticed she was acting strange. She sighed as he moved to sit down on the bed next to her.

Eva couldn't believe how worried Tyler seemed to be over her. She smiled at him and shook her head. "Really tired." She admitted before letting out a yawn. She wasn't going to lie about how she felt. In all honesty Eva felt completely horrible. "I really don't think I could keep down icecream right now, much less anything else."

She looked up at Tyler before laying back down. "It's probably just a bug and it got the better of me." She told Tyler. She hoped that Katie wouldn't open her mouth about it. She also hoped that he bought that and wasn't under the same impression that his lovable cousin was. "I should be fine in a day or so I think."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top