Let us run wild and free! - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 10 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her.  " Pff...I'm not drunk,  it's just I been wearing my glasses lately and I'm not use to wearing my contacts. " said Tyler simply.  Although he was lying out his arse,  Tyler had excellent vision when he wore either one of them.   " It's Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey! "said Tyler reading the bottle.  " See can a drunk person read that? "Tyler asked her playfully before sticking his tongue out at her.  Taking a drink of it Tyler smirked.  " It's not bad,  but firewhiskey is better I have to admit. " said Tyler honestly.

" Wow. ..that's a bad arse song you wrote,  you look hot as hell rocking that stage!"said Tyler smirking at her.   "You wrote that song? Wow...it's amazing! "said Tyler smiling at her.  " So...did you write the song about anyone in particular? "Tyler asked her smirking.   Taking a swig of the whiskey Tyler shook his head.  " You know,  this doesn't have a kick to it. " said Tyler pouting as he looked at the half empty bottle.   Usually it did,  but Tyler was to intoxicated to feel it.

Tyler was sure if he was to take a test to see how he been drinking,  he was sure he'll fail it,  he would fail it big time.   Tyler was so drunk,  he was sure that his talking was slurred and you could barely understand him.   Seeing her giggle,  Tyler smirked at her before he kissed her hungrily on the lips.  Tyler wasn't sure what he was doing,  but all he knew that he wanted to keep kissing her.   He didn't want to stop kissing her,  there was something that was pulling him in,  Tyler didn't know what it was but he didn't object to it.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:37 pm

She couldn’t hold back her laughter at him trying to say he wasn’t drunk. “I could read it just fine and I’m totally wasted.” Eva replied taking the bottle back from him and drinking from it. “Also, you’re a horrible liar.” She added as she pulled the cheap veil out of her hair before running her hands through it. She did however have to agree with him on how firewhiskey was better. Not that she had been given that much experience with various amounts of alcohol, but she did tend to like firewhiskey when it was available.

She couldn’t help but blush as he talked about how hot she looked on stage. Even drunk he was still making her blush like crazy. “Yes I did actually write that song.” Eva replied smiling. She couldn’t help but to have her smile turn into a smirk as she looked up him. “Well you could say that.” She hinted towards him. She wondered if he would pick up the hint. She probably wouldn’t even remember showing him the video in the morning when she woke up.

“I’m not sure if there is anything stronger.” Eva added seeing Tyler frown towards the half empty bottle. She knew that there were other choices of alcohol should they empty off the bottle, but she wasn’t sure if they would need it. She was honestly completely and totally drunk by now. Like Tyler, she was sluring her words a little bit and couldn’t control the volume of her voice very well. “Shh..” she said holding her finger to her lips, attempting not to laugh, “We have to be quiet or we’ll wake up everyone.” She finished bursting out into a fit of giggles.

In the midst of her giggles, Eva found her lips locked with Tyler’s. Immediately she found herself kissing him back, slowly making her way onto his lap, not breaking contact with his lips. She didn’t want him to stop kissing her. She was being fueled by her emotions and lots of alcohol at this point. She pushed Tyler back onto the bed, simultaneously placing the bottle of alcohol on the nightstand without spilling any to her own surprise. Not that it would have mattered, but Eva didn’t want to waste any should they want more of it.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Tyler laughed. " Yeah...you're right, I'm a terrible liar when I'm wasted! "said Tyler honestly. " I honestly don't know what side is up and what side is down. " said Tyler softly but honestly. All he knew that he felt care free and wild. He already had a wild side, but him being drunk brought it out extremely well. He sober bad boy ways looked like a joke compared to the ones where he was drunk.

Tyler looked at her and smirked. " You wrote it about me didn't you? "Tyler asked her still smirking at her. Tyler knew that hewouldn't remember anything in the morning, so liked it mattered if he seen it or knew she wrote it about him. " Am I right in guessing that you wrote it after I was a douche to you? "Tyler asked her smirking. " Regardless, it's still a bad arse song. "said Tyler honestly before smiling at her. " Definitely have a favorite song now. " said Tyler smirking before winking at her.

Tyler shrugged. " Yeah probably not, I'm just probably to drunk to feel anything! "said Tyler laughing. They had various of types of alcohol, but they were probably all the same. Tyler couldn't tell that Eva wasn't talking normal, he thought he was talking just fine just like he was. Tyler laughed and nodded, he had no idea what time it was, but it had to be kind of late. Although he didn't care, he was having to much fun.

Feeling her push him back onto the bed he smirked into the kiss before he brushed his tongue against the bottom of her lips before entering her mouth. Running his hands through her hair, Tyler pulled her close to him not breaking the kiss as he did it. Tyler's emotions were off the wall, he wanted nothing more than to kiss her and mke her go as crazy as he possibly could. He knew that it was a mixture of his hormones talking, but it was highly influenced by alcohol though, but Tyler didn't care. Tyler was to far gone to think about what he was doing, or to even think about what would happen if they went to far.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Deep down, Eva probably knew she should have stopped this well before they had went off to Vegas, but at this moment she really no longer cared. She was drunk and making out with her now husband. She hadn’t even been sober enough to even recognize that they had in fact, seriously gotten married. All she could focus on was the fact that he was kissing her and his hands were running through her hair. All she knew was that she didn’t want this feeling to stop, and so far nothing was going to stop it since he had placed those wards up before they had ever even left the room.

Sometime in the middle of the night, just before the sun had come up, Eva rose from the bed and made her way towards the window, shielding her eyes from the rays that were already coming through the window into their room. She closed the curtains and clumsily made her way back to the bed, still highly intoxicated still. She didn’t even think as she fell, tripping over her own shoes to get back to the bed.

Somehow miraculously catching herself, she fought to keep herself from laughing as she climbed back into bed with Tyler. She could feel Tyler’s arms grabbing her and pulling her to him. She quickly found herself snuggling up to him in her no longer conscious state, placing a kiss on his neck as she quickly found sleep once again. Somehow, just before falling asleep, she realized the hangover she would have to deal with when they woke up, but she didn’t really care at this point. Tyler was warm and comfortable and that was all she was able to focus on as she intertwined her legs around one of his, falling into a deep sleep.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:13 pm

The sunlight peeked through the curtains hitting Tyler right in the eyes as he groaned putting his arm over his eyes as if that would help the massive headache that he had.  " Damn hangovers are a b*tch from hell!"Tyler thought to himself as he groaned quietly to himself.   He felt like he been ran over a bus, that's how horrible he felt.  Looking at the clock that was on the night stand, he seen that it read  12 o'clock,  which was noon.   Looking down at Eva who was asleep beside him he smiled.

" Wait a minute,  what? "Tyler muttered to himself as he looked around the room to see empty bottles everywhere on the floor.  Feeling a breeze on his body, Tyler ignored it knowing that it was just the air conditioner until he felt a breeze down south.   " What the bloody hell? " Tyler thought to himself before he looked down and noticed that he was completely naked.   Looking around once again,  he seen that there clothes were thrown all over the floor of their room.   "Holy crap,  we had sex last night? "Tyler thought to himself.

Running his hands through his blond hair,  his eyes widened as he seen a ring on his left hand.  " Where the bloody hell did this come from? "Tyler asked himself.   Well...he knew where it came from,  but last he remembered it was in the inside pocket of his jacket.   Seeing that Eva was wearing her rings,  Tyler realized that they were married.   " Holy crap,  we the hell happened last night? "Tyler asked himself trying to remember what happened.  

Although everything was right in front of him,  he didn't remember anything that happened last night.  Although he knew two things,  he was married and that he was no longer a virgin anymore.   Although now he thought about it,  he honestly didn't regret anything he did last night even if he couldn't remember it.   If he couldn't remember it,  Tyler knew that they had to have one crazy night.  Reaching over towards Eva,  he kissed her softly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Sometime in her comatose like sleep, Eva had managed to wrap the sheet from the bed around her almost like a dress. She was trying to stay asleep as long as possible. Her head was killing her and she felt slightly nauseated from her hangover. She groaned as she heard Tyler mutter, “Ty I’m trying to sleep would you be quiet?” she said in her half sleep daze rolling over away from him.

Her entire body felt like she had been hit by a truck for lack of a better explanation. And after how the night had started, she wouldn’t have doubted that to have been the case. The last thing she honestly remembered of the night before was the two of them apparating into a club in the middle of Times Square. She was fighting hard to stay in her sleep like state but it wasn’t working very well. She felt Tyler’s lips on hers and slowly opened her eyes.

She noticed that he wasn’t wearing a shirt as she slowly sat up and put her hand immediately to her forehead. “Oh god my head.” She said feeling the coolness of the rings on her hand which then drew her attention. She pulled her hand from head and looked down to see her grandmother’s wedding band and engagement ring, before looking over at Tyler and noticing he was completely naked.

Eva fell out of the bed, pulling the sheet down with her in surprise. “What in the hell?!” she exclaimed and immediately regretted it. She had yelled out loud enough that Katie would have heard her from her room. She looked down and noticed that she was naked under the sheet as well. “Tyler, what happened?” she asked attempting to stand up on her own without success. She looked around the room and noticed the fake veil and empty bottles everywhere as well as her clothes. “Did we do what I think we did?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Tyler couldn't remember anything else that happened after he apparated to a club in times square.  Everything that happened after that was completely blacked out.  It was like his mind refused to let him see what happened last night. Although everything was right in front of them,   it was just to hard to believe.  

Tyler winced at her screaming,  but it wasn't because of his head,  well it was half but the other half was Katie could of heard her.  Tyler looked at her completely confused.  " I don't know,  I can't remember anything but Apparating us to the night club. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  Tyler looked at her and nodded.  " Apparently we did. " said Tyler softly but honestly before he seen papers in the inside pocket of his jacket.  " What are those? "Tyler asked himself curiously as he walked over towards his jacket and picked it up.   " Eva these are the papers that proved we got married last night in Vegas. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  

" I don't even remember going to Vegas do you? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " According to this,  we're legally married,  that explains why we have the rings on. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Hearing a rattling of the door from the outside,  Tyler jumped.  " Oh sh!t it's Katie! "said Tyler as he looked through thepeek hole.  Tyler quickly started getting dressed quickly as he heard Katie laughing from the outside of their room.

" Really? You're going to try to get dressed after I heard you guys have sex last night? "Katie asked them through the door giggling.  " God you two were so loud,  I think the other people could hear you!"said Katie smirking.   " We weren't that loud! "said Tyler defensively although he really didn't know how loud they were really.  But he had a feeling that Katie was giving them hell though. "Could you leave until we're cleaned up and dressed? "Tyler asked her clearly annoyed.  " Ugh. ..fine,  I'll come back later! "said Katie rolling her eyes as she headed towards the elevator.  

Tyler rolled his eyes before looking back at Eva smiling sheepishly at her.   " Um. ..do you regret anything that happened last night do you? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " Although I don't remember anything that happened last night, I don't regret anything that happened. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:36 pm

“Can you please stop yelling?” Eva asked covering her ears a little wincing. She knew deep down that he really wasn’t yelling but due to her hangover, everything including light was being amplified. Eva couldn’t believe that they had both gotten that drunk. She didn’t even remember drinking that much at the club, but as she looked around the room she saw evidence of more drinking that they had done later that night.

She couldn’t help but to watch Tyler as he examined the room for himself as well, trying to piece everything together. She put her hands over her eyes to attempt to help the throbbing of her head, but to no avail. Eva opened up her eyes as he said there were papers that proved what happened. She stood up and very carefully made her way over towards him snatching the papers off out of his hand and holding them close to her face. Upon looking at them she saw her signature under where she was supposed to sign.

“All I remember are a lot of flashing lights in all honesty.” Eva said as Tyler jumped hearing Katie. Eva was even scared to look at herself in a mirror much less face her friend and Tyler’s cousin at the same time. Oh god I’m in hell aren’t I? she thought to herself as she quickly scrambled for some clothes to throw on. She quickly found the dress she had worn on her and Tyler’s first date and threw it on with some underwear as she heard Katie say she would come back later.

She could hear the sarcasm in her friend’s voice as she found her hair brush as she looked at Tyler. “She doesn’t sound too happy.” She said as softly as she could possibly manage. “Do you think she really heard us last night?” she asked looking at him as she worked the tangles out of her hair. She winced as she pulled out a massive tangle in her waves. She had never seen her hair get this tangled before in her life and she wanted to brush the taste of whatever was in her mouth out of it.

As she started brushing her teeth vigorously she looked up at Tyler as he asked if she regretted anything that happened last night. “My mum’s going to kill me.” She replied to the question as she continued to brush her teeth. After she rinsed them and felt like she had gotten the taste out of her mouth she walked over to Tyler. “I honestly don’t know what to regret because I don’t really know what happened. All I know is now we’re apparently married and I feel like I’ve been run over by a double decker.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Tyler nodded.  " I know she doesn't,  she'll be even more pissed off at us once she knows we're married. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  Tyler shrugged at her question. " She could of,  although I think that she was just giving us hell as always. " said Tyler softly.  Tyler ran his hands through his blond hair  pulling the tangles out of his hair as he did.  "How the hell did my hair get this tangled? " Tyler thought to himself.  His hair never been this tangled before, and he was a guy!

Tyler sighed at her words.  " You're parents and my mum are going to kill me!"said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I'm beyond dead, I'm sixth feet in the ground! "said Tyler softly.   " I feel like hell,  I probably look like hell to!"said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I'm going to take a shower and get cleaned up."said Tyler softly before he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.   Taking off his clothes once again from last night,   he stepped into the shop letting the hot water hit his body.  

After a few minutes of scrubbing his hair and body clean,  he started feeling a little bit better than he was.  Stepping out of the shower,  he dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist.  Going to the dresser he started getting dressed as he put on his boxers before putting on blue jeans with rips in it with a white shirt with a long sleeve white, black and blue plaid shirt over it.   Going back to the sink,  he brushed his teeth vigorously getting the bad taste out of his mouth.   " There somewhat better. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Grabbing his wand off the night stand,  he flicked it at his hair as it went in his normal every day wearing hair style.  "So...um..I'm hungry,  want to get something to eat? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  Opening the door,  he seen Katie walking back towards her room.  "Hey Katie, what to grab some lunch with us?"Tyler asked her softly.   If looks could kill he would be dead.   " Really,  you're asking me that after you two snuck off god knows where and came back at one in the morning and had sex with each other? " Katie asked him angrily.

" Ok I understand that you're angry,  but can you please keep your voice down. " said Tyler softly as he ran his hands through his hair.  " I'm talking normal,  not my fault you got a hangover from drinking to much! "said Katie crossing her arms.   Seeing something on Tyler's left hand on his ring finger,   Katie's eyes widened.   " Are you freaking  kidding me, you two got married? "Katie asked him angrily.    "Tyler winced as Katie raised her voice.  " Yes We did, Can you please keep your bloody damn voice down?  I think half of the States can hear you! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

" I can't believe that you two did something this damn stupid,  what the bloody hell were you thinking? "Katie asked him angrily as Tyler winced at her yelling.  " We weren't thinking ok?  We were pissed off at you that we wanted to do something wild and crazy together on our own."said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Let me guess, you apparated to Vegas and gotten married? "Katie asked him.  " Yeah how you know? "Tyler asked her softly.  " I heard it you moron!  Perhaps seeing how you two think this is your guys trip you two can enjoy it,  cause I'm out!"said Katie as she glared at Tyler before storming off.  

Ty's look
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:43 pm

“I am really not prepared for this.” She groaned as he shrugged at her question. “You?” she asked raising an eyebrow. “This is something we all expected of my sister Bianca. My parents will kill me way before they kill you. I’m only so sure of that one.” Her voice had gotten slightly louder and she had immediately regretted even speaking at that moment. Her entire head felt like it was in a pair of vice grips being squeezed in some excruciating torture that only the sickest person could devise.

Eva did her best to pick up the room while Tyler was in the shower. All she wanted was for everything to stop hurting and to not feel like she was going to vomit all over the floor. She had never felt so horrible in her life. “Oh god I am in hell.” She said just before Tyler came out of the bathroom. She looked over at Tyler as she picked up the last bottle off of the floor, noticing that he looked a little better although a little worse for the wear. “Good for you.” She muttered as she started to pick up their clothing off the floor. It was one thing for her room to be messy in her own home, but she really liked things in a certain order when she had the choice.

At the mention of food, it took Eva everything she had not to get sick right in the middle of the floor. She knew she needed to eat but she really didn’t want to chance it. “Only if it’ll get rid of this ungodly headache.” She replied quietly as he opened the door. She followed him out the door to run into Katie. She could tell her friend was extremely unhappy. Eva looked down at the ground trying her best not to get sick.

“Scratch that, I’m in the deepest pits of hell.” She muttered more so to herself than anyone else in the area. Katie had known exactly what time they had gotten back to the room, which meant she might have known what had happened after they got there. At least other than the two of them losing their virginity in a drunken stupor. That had to be one of the worst things about it now that she thought about it. Although she was rather thankful that she didn’t remember it, because from everything her sister had told her it didn’t exactly feel good the first time.

As Katie stormed off Eva motioned for Tyler to stay back for a minute as she ran after her. Please don’t let me fall over dead before I talk to her. she thought to herself as she called out to her best friend. “Katie wait!” she called to her as she caught up to her. She wasn’t sure what she was going to even say to her friend at this point. All Eva knew was that she had to calm her down and prevent her from saying anything until they had the chance to tell their parents respectively.

As Eva caught up with Katie, she grabbed her friend by the arm. “Hey talk to me please.” She said turning her around to look at her. “You can’t just take off like that on me. I already feel like I’m about to fall over dead, I don’t need you pissed off at me too ok!” Eva was practically leaning against the wall because it bothered her to even stand. She knew she needed to get some water or something in her system before too much longer. “If it makes you feel any better I don’t even remember it and right now I think death would be a kindness to me.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top