Let us run wild and free! - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 6 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Tyler swallowed hard once again, as he seen her some of her stomach as she stretched. Tyler chuckled and looked down at her. " Well... what do you want to do then?"Tyler asked her softly before wrapping his arms and around. If she was freaking out to him just being shirtless with pajamas bottoms on, he wondered how she'll react to what he normally wore to bed. Tyler could picture her in nothing but her underwear and wearing one of his shirts to bed, for some reason the thought of that turned him on. "No bad Ty, you can't be thinking about that!"Tyler thought to himself.

Tyler couldn't sleep in clothes to bed, it just made him hot and miserable, if he did he had to have a fan blowing on him. He slept in nothing but his boxers since he was little, it was the only way he could sleep. " Well... wear what you're comfortable in. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " If you're hot, take off what you don't want. "said Tyler softly. " Not that I would mind at all. " Tyler muttered to himself before he smiled sheepishly at her.

He was surprised that Katie hadn't came busting into their room yet asking how they were. Speaking of the devil Katie came busting into the room smirking at them. " Aw...what you know, you two are back together!"said Katie smirking at them. " So...my plan worked!"said Katie smiling down at them as she seen Tyler had his shirt off. " Whoa! Am I interrupting anything here?"Katie asked them smirking at them.

Tyler rolled her eyes at Katie and shook his head. " Katie I love you, but please go away!"said Tyler giving her a sickly sweet smile. " By the way, we'll talk later about invading other people business and learning how to knock!"said Tyler shooting a glare at her. Katie rolled her eyes at them before leaving and shutting the door behind her. " Ugh..."said Tyler groaning as he got up and locked the door behind him. " There she can't come in now!"said Tyler softly but honestly.

Sitting down beside her, he wrapped his arms around her once again pulling her close to him. " You know I could get use to sleeping like this!"said Tyler softly but honestly. Although as he said that, his eyes widened. "Oh crap! did I just say that out loud?"Tyler asked himself cursing to himself. He couldn't believe that he said that he said that out loud, how could be so stupid?
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:40 pm

She looked at him and turned red. “I don’t know.” She replied, “But I know it sure as hell isn’t sleeping!” She couldn’t help but laugh. She wasn’t even sure what she wanted, all she knew was that there was no way she would be able to go to sleep with him lying next to her like that. It was just all too much for her to focus on right now. As his arms wrapped around her she found herself snuggling against him. “You could barely speak when I walked out in a towel.” She pointed out looking up at him.

“Hate to think of how you’d react with me in less clothing than I’m already wearing.” She had made a valid point. Eva was fairly observant when it came to people and even she, while amused at the stuttering, could figure out that it was from her clothing…or well lack of clothing for that matter. She laughed slightly hearing him mutter. I bet you wouldn’t mind a lot of things. she thought to herself. I’m sure you’d like it just fine if I decided to take off all my clothes and run around naked.

She immediately regretted the thought as her friend burst in through the door. Eva pushed herself away from Tyler grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Katie. “Jesus, Katie!” she said barely missing her with the pillow, “Knock much?” she asked raising an eyebrow to her. It wasn’t like she wouldn’t have gotten up and answered the door, it was more of the fact that she was irritated that she wouldn’t even knock before. Eva’s mind started racing, Oh god. she thought. If Tyler and I would have been doing anything at all, she would have never let us hear the end of it.

Eva put the palm of her hand to her forehead, now sitting up with her legs to her chest as Tyler spoke. She laughed after Katie left and he got up to lock the door. “As that’s really going to stop her.” She said quietly as he made his way back to the bed. “If she really wants in somewhere you know a lock isn’t going to do anything but make her that much more determined to get in.”

Eva’s eyes grew a little wide and she quickly shook it away. “You know that might just be a bit uncomfortable.” She replied looking up at him, seeing his eyes widen. She couldn’t help but laugh at it. She had full well known what he had meant. She could feel his bare chest against her back and it made her shudder a little. Why did he have to do this to her, she wondered. Did he eve realize what he was doing?
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Tyler chuckled. " But I thought you were tired. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " You want to watch a movie on TV or something?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " Well...you were basically naked, how did you expect me to act?"Tyler asked her curiously. " If I wasn't speechless then you'll know that I didn't like what I saw. " said Tyler honestly. " Besides I'll be lying if I didn't tell you that I didn't like what I saw. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

" Ok... I might start stuttering, but that's only because you're beautiful as hell. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Besides if we're going to be together and stuff, we might as well get use to things. " said Tyler softly. As he said things, he meant sleeping together and how they slept. He knew that it was risky doing this, but they were going to have to get use to this at one point or another. Although now Tyler thought about it, he didn't know how he would react seeing Eva in less clothing.

Tyler shrugged. " Yeah I know, but it'll keep her from bugging us some. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I honestly don't know how she does what she does, she's so devious!"said Tyler softly but honestly. Even if they were to doing anything, Katie would of busted into the room anyways. Tyler just didn't know about her at times, he honestly didn't. Shaking his head he looked down at Eva before smiling at her.

Tyler laughed. " Yeah maybe you're right. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Damn it, I can't stay like this!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " It's making me to hot unless we get a fan to blow on me. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't give a damn what happens to you or me, I'm hot!"said Tyler honestly as he took off his pajamas bottoms as he was in nothing but his boxers. " There much better damn that was a b!tch!"said Tyler honestly before sitting back down beside Eva.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:19 pm

“I am.” She replied looking at him. But you’re also half naked too. she thought turning slightly red. “I don’t know.” She said quietly. In fact she knew what she wanted to do. Well if she let her hormones take over her. She had never really been one to let her feelings get the better of her, but she was considering just to let herself go crazy and not try to stop herself.

Eva bit her lip nervously. She knew he was trying to make her feel more comfortable, but she just couldn’t. She knew he had a point in what he had said, but she really had done nothing more than make out with him. Sure if she was to get down into what she normally slept in it really wouldn’t be more different than him seeing her in the skimpy bikini that he had seen her in a few weeks ago and would probably see again before their trip was over. Eva had to wonder what would happen if she did take off her clothing to where she was more comfortable.

“If you really think so.” She said trying not to laugh. She knew Katie almost as well as Tyler knew her. She shook her head jokingly, “She’ll never learn I don’t think.” She knew that the second they probably started even kissing, Katie would probably break in on them. Eva laughed a little as he agreed with her. Her laugh was quickly silenced as her eyes moved on him to see him getting down into his boxers.

While Eva wasn’t hot, she actually wasn’t wearing anything under her shirt and shorts. Oh god. she thought as he sat back down next to her. She couldn’t help but look at him. It wasn’t like she had never seen him close to that. After all she had seen him in his swim trunks. This was no different was it? Oh its quite different. she said to herself, You’re in bed with him, not a pond you silly girl. “It’s not that hot in here.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Ok... so maybe Tyler wasn't as hot as he said he was, but he was uncomfortable. " Ok...it's not hot in here, I was just uncomfortable. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I mean come on, are you telling me that you're really comfortable in all that?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I wouldn't be if it's not what you usually wear!"said Tyler simply. " But if it'll make you feel better, I'll put my bottoms back on, but that's all I'm putting back on!"said Tyler.

Grabbing his pajamas bottoms off the floor, he put them back on before sitting back down beside her. " Better or even somewhat or do I need to put to put my shirt back on?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I don't want to to cross the line by making you uncomfortable, although I think I already did!"said Tyler softly but honestly. "Damn me and my crazy male hormones!" After he seen her in nothing but a towel, his hormones we're all over the place.

Looking down at himself, he realized that he was good, he didn't have any issue with anything that he couldn't control due to his hormones, at least not yet at least. "Whew... ok good, I wouldn't know how to explain the raging excitement in my pants!" Tyler thought to himself. That would be quite embarrassing to him if he was to look down and that was to happen, he wouldn't quite know what to tell her. Although his hormones were going crazy, he was glad that it haven't reached to that point yet. "Oh god, I hope it doesn't either!"Tyler thought to himself.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:17 pm

She looked at him as he admitted that he really wasn’t hot. She didn’t really figure he was hot, but she wasn’t going to say anything about it. “Well it’s not like I don’t need to get used to seeing how you actually sleep.” She said looking at him as she turned red as he asked if she was really comfortable wearing all that she was. She wasn’t exactly sure how to say what she wanted to. No don’t. she thought, but didn’t say out loud. Inwardly, Eva was pouting, but she wasn’t about to let Tyler know that either. She was all over the place without even moving from where she was sitting.

“Well if I take anything off I really won’t be wearing anything at all at this point.” She said looking down as she looked up at him a little nervously. “And I don’t think we’d really get to do anything today if that happened.” She could only imagine what would happen if that had happened. It was taking everything she had not to jump on him and start making out with him. Could you not look anymore awkward? she asked herself.

Somehow Eva managed to look up at Tyler, “I think I’m making myself uncomfortable.” She said quietly looking back down at the bed. Eva wasn’t really sure what to do, after all, she had never been in this situation and Tyler was making her feel things that she didn’t even understand. “I must be going crazy.” She mutter as she leaned over and kissed Tyler hard on the lips.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Tyler let out a yelp in surprise, as Eva leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips. "Oh crap, here we go again!"Tyler thought to himself. Although his hormones were getting the best of him, making him not care anymore. He just hoped that they didn't lose control like they did at her house, they didn't have anyone to stop them this time. He was a bit scared of doing anything with her due to going to far with her.

But his hormones were getting the best of him within every kiss that she gave him. Not able to fight back his hormones or feelings any longer, he pushed her against the headboard of the bed deepening the kiss before he stuck his tongue in her mouth turning it into a full make out session with them again. His emotions were getting the best of him, but he honestly didn't care anymore. He was already in the point of no return, she was already driving him crazy.

He wasn't sure if she knew what she was doing to him, but the things she did made him go crazy. Tyler never been or had someone that made him go as crazy as Eva did. The way that she made him feel was unreal, he didn't think anyone could ever make him feel the way Eva did. It was the smallest and simplest things that she did that made him go crazy over her. Pulling away from her breathing heavily, he started trailing kisses down her neck down her neck nibbling every now and then as he reached her sweet spot before sucking on it.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:15 pm

She smiled into the kiss as he yelped out in surprise. Part of her hoped that they lost control. She wanted to know why his kisses drove her crazy like they did. Her mind was reeling, she was running on everything that she was feeling at that moment. Well that and pure curiosity as to what could happen if it went farther. While it was true that there was no one there to stop them, she couldn’t help but wonder in the back of her mind if someone or something would find a way to stop them before it got seriously out of control.

What was she thinking? Wasn’t it already out of control? She was in another country with him, in a hotel room where no one was there to stop them from doing anything crazy. Her head barely hit the headboard bringing her back to reality. The very reality that Tyler was urging her onward with his tongue. She could feel the weight of him pressing against her as she wrapped her arms around him as they continued to make out. He was driving her crazy. She felt like she could crawl out of her skin at any moment.

Eva whimpered as Tyler broke away from the kiss. Why did you have to stop? she thought to herself, breathing heavily. Eva gasped as his lips found her neck and she moved her hand to his hair pulling on it, “Ty..” she moaned out breathlessly as he found the spot that drove her crazy. Oh god I’m going to die. she thought to herself before pushing him off of her and flipping it around on him.

Eva looked down at Tyler, her eyes slightly glazed over. She wasn’t even sure of what she was doing anymore. She was straddling him as she looked at him and smirked before bending over and kissing and nibbling on his neck.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Tyler let let out a small moan as she ran her hands through his hair tugging it as he made her go crazy. Tyler smirked to himself as he heard her moan out his name, he wasn't going to lie, that turned him on hearing her moan his name. Feeling himself being pushed against the headboard of the bed, he smirked at her. " Feeling a bit frisky are we?"Tyler asked her smirking at her as he kissed her back. "Oh god, this girl is going to be the death of me!"Tyler thought to himself.

Feeling her nibbling on his neck, he felt a shiver run down his spine once again, it was a effect that he had every time Eva touched him or kissed him. "Oh crap, I think I'm going to die!" Feeling her reach his sweet spot, Tyler grabbed the top of the headboard with his hands. "Oh crap, I had died and gone to heaven!"Tyler thought to himself, "Eva... mm...damn. " Tyler moaned out breathlessly.

Katie was bored out of her mind and wanted something to see what was going on with Tyler and Eva. Skipping over towards their door, she stopped as pressing her ear to the door as she heard Tyler moan Eva's name. " Holy freaking snapple! Are they having sex in there?" Katie thought to herself as she turned the door handle to find it locked. Her curious mind getting the best of her, Katie ran downstairs and snuck behind the check in counter and got the master key to all the rooms.

Handing back upstairs to Tyler and Eva's room, Katie stuck the key in and turned the handle but cursed as it was still locked. Getting a Bobby pin out of her hair, she started picking the lock until it clicked. Opening the door she smirked at the both of them before crossing her arms. " Having a bit of fun together are we?"Katie asked them still smirking at them.

" KATIE WHAT THE HELL?"Tyler screamed at her obviously pissed off at her barging into their room. "Damn Evy you were right, she did find a way in. "said Tyler sighing. " I guess I'm going to have to do some auror traps. " Tyler muttered to where Eva could only hear him. Katie looking between them, Katie started giggling as she saw the excitement in Tyler's pants. " What the bloody hell are you giggling about Katie?"Tyler asked her clearly annoyed by her busting into their room.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Eva didn’t even hear Katie enter the room. It wasn’t until she heard her best friend’s voice that she had realized she and Tyler were no longer alone. She threw herself off of Tyler, almost falling off the bed in the process. As she caught herself, her hair was completely covering her face, which was at that moment as red as a tomato. Not that she was really mad at Katie. No, she really couldn’t be mad at her friend for being herself. That would have just been plain wrong. She was mad however at Katie still breaking into the room instead of knocking.

“Jesus Christ Katie!” Eva exclaimed in embarrassment as she tried to make herself look as decent as she could. I think I’m going to die of embarrassment. she thought to herself. She didn’t even have to look at Tyler to hear how angry he was. No, angry wasn’t even the right word to use. She could imagine him at any moment turning into the Incredible Hulk and going all ‘Hulk Smash’ his anger was so much.

“I told you she would find a way in if you locked the door.” She muttered as she got off the bed just in time to see Katie giggling like a silly little school girl. Eva looked at Tyler, her eyes wide as she saw exactly Katie was giggling about. “Oh..My…God…” Eva said without realizing it as she looked at Tyler as if she were a deer caught in the headlights of a car. All she could do was point at what Katie was giggling at, her face turning at least five shades darker…Even her arms and legs were turning red in embarrassment.

Looking between Katie and Tyler, Eva could feel herself becoming more and more embarrassed. She had never been caught doing anything like she and Tyler were just doing. She was a mix of embarrassment and anger. “Oh God..” she said quietly as she ran to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. She slid down the door onto the floor hugging her knees to her chest. She had realized exactly what they were doing. She had known if Katie had walked in a few minutes later she really would have died from embarrassment instead of feeling like she was from the shock of it.

Eva was never the type of person for people to even talk to. Much less she was the one that watched people and accidentally walked in on awkward situations like this. “I don’t think I’m ever going to come out of here.” She muttered to herself taking in a deep breath and slowly letting it out. Way to really make him pitch a tent there. she thought, feeling foolish forever kissing him in the first place with the door locked. She ran her hand through her now tangled hair and bit her lip. I’ll never be able to look at Katie again without feeling like I’m going to die. she thought. She’s never going to let either of us live this down.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top