Let us run wild and free! - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:41 am

Although Tyler had slept on the plane, he was very tired and wanted nothing more than take a shower and go to sleep. Although he figured that it was due to all the fighting that they were doing that made him so tired. Tyler hoped that they were done with all this fighting and they could enjoy the rest of the trip in peace. Tyler wanted to have a good time with Eva, he wanted her to have happy memories of the trip, not bad ones because of him. He was going to do everything in his power to make her happy, he didn't want to fight anymore.

After a few minutes of kissing her back, Tyler pulled away slightly embrassed due that they were in public. Tyler chuckled and blushed as a old couple looked at them as Tyler smiled sheepishly at them. " Um...sorry!"said Tyler softly to them as the old lady smiled at him. " It's ok dear, you two make a cute couple. " said the old lady smiling at them. " Thank you ma'am, you have a nice day!"said Tyler softly as the old lady walked away with her husband.

Tyler smiled as he seen them walking away way with their hands intertwined with each other. " You know, I want to be like them. " said Tyler softly but honestly. He wanted to get married and have kids, watch them grow up and have their own kids and have grandkids and be that old couple that been together for years. He knew that it was weird to think about that seeing how he was so young, but it was one of Tyler's deepest desires. He never told anyone this before, he was embrassed that he just told Eva that.

Tyler chuckled when she asked how he knew where she was. " Katie told me that she seen you writing places you want to visit in your journal, she turned it to the page and showed it to me and I seen Central Park was on the list so I put two and two together. "said Tyler simply. " So blame Katie, she's the one who went through your journal!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " Although I'm glad she told me where you were. " said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing the top of her head.

" It's ok Evy, , I deserve it. " said Tyler softly but honestly as he intertwined his hand with her. Walking over towards the street, Tyler whistled as a taxi stopped in front of them. Telling him the name of the hotel Tyler wrapped his arm around Eva pulling her close to him.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:01 am

Eva pulled away from the kiss a little breathless. Tyler always seemed to have that effect on her. She blushed realizing that they were still in the park. Eva looked at the ground in embarrassment as Tyler apologized to the old couple that had been watching them. She was a little creeped out by people watching them, but she knew it came with the fact that they were in an extremely public place.

She looked away as they walked away from the two of them and laughed a little. “I can’t really believe that they were staring at us like that.” She said a little quietly. She looked at Tyler curiously, “What do you mean like them?” she asked curiously. Sure eventually Eva wanted to grow old and watch her children grow up and have kids on their own, but she was just sixteen. She really didn’t want to think about things like that now. She was still in all technicality, a child herself. She wanted to enjoy her teenage years as best as she could.

“I think I might really rip her face off when we get home.” She said quietly. She had understood why Katie had done what she did, but she was also really mad that she had also went through her journal again after she knew how much Eva hated people going through it. There were so many things in there. How she felt about everything was written down in that journal. It contained things about her sister that she had told no one about. Not to mention everything she felt about Tyler.

Oh god did he read any of that? she wondered nervously. Did Katie read it too? she asked herself, Oh god if Katie read it and Tyler didn’t, she could tell him everything about how I feel about him. she turned extremely red and looked down at the ground as they walked. She had really hoped that neither of them had went through it completely and had only went to that one page. “You didn’t…You didn’t read anything else in there did you?” she asked nervously as he kissed the top of her head.

She looked at him as he called for the taxi. “Not really.” She said quietly as they got in. She leaned against him, “Two wrongs don’t really make a right you know.” She felt bad about having yelled at him for going off on her. She wasn’t used to fighting with people and she had felt really horrible about fighting with Tyler. She laid her head on his shoulder and yawned. “I think I need a nap or something.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:45 am

Tyler would never get tired of kissing Eva, every time that he kissed her it felt like the first time they kissed all over again. Eva always seem to make him go crazy each time she kissed him or even touched him. Still blushing at the thought of them being in public and people watching them, he looked at Eva and smiled sheepishly at her before chuckling. Although he was flattered that a old couple thought they were cute together, he was a bit creeped out by it. They were in a public place, of course people were going to stare at them.

Tyler nodded in agreement. " Neither can I. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler shrugged and blushed at her question. " I don't know, I just want to be married have kids and watch them have my grandkids and just walk hand in hand around the park like them. " said Tyler softly. " I know I'm only nineteen, but it's one of my biggest desires. " said Tyler blushing as he looked down at his feet. " Although I have my whole life ahead of me, I have a while until I think about all that!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " I just want to live the life I have now. " said Tyler honestly before smiling at her.

Tyler looked at her and chuckled. " Well...I'm sorry that she read your journal Evy, but I'm glad she did or else we wouldn't had made up like this. "said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler shook his head. " No I didn't read anything else but that. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't like people reading my journal either, so I understand. " said Tyler honestly. " My journal contains alot of things, my music, my feelings about things and my drawings. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " If you ever want to know my deepest secrets, just read my journal. " said Tyler honestly.

It was true, all Tyler's deepest and darkest secrets were in his journal, as well how he felt about Eva. He kept his journal with him since his parents divorce, of course he had various ones he kept, but this one was kind of private as much as the other ones were. He knew how Eva felt about people reading her journal or touching it, he was mad when Katie read his journal about his date with Eva when they went to the carnival.

Tyler nodded in agreement with her, before letting out a small yawn. Laying his head softly on hers, Tyler nodded. " I'm tired as well, I think I need a nap or something as well. " said Tyler softly but honestly. He felt bad for going off on her, he could apologize a million times, but he still felt horrible for making her cry. " I never want to make you cry again Evy, I felt horrible when I saw you cry!"said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 am

Although she would never admit it, any time Tyler touched or kissed her he would send shivers down her back. Not the bad kind either, the kind that would warm your entire body up and leave a smile on your face after they went away. She loved the feeling that it gave her and the sense of euphoria that it left her with. It was almost like a high, but without doing the drugs to get it.

“Well obviously we have a year to get the first two done in that.” She said laughing a little. Well the first one they had a lot less time than a year. Eva really thought it was a lot that they had asked out of them. Getting married and having a child within the first year. “I kind of want to be like my parents.” She said in all honestly, “And my grandparents. I guess I’ve just watched the kind of love they have for each other and I guess that’s what I’ve always wanted. My grandparents got married really young and they have always wanted a love like theirs. My mum said her parents never fought in front of them and they acted like everything was ok when they were in front of their children. My grandfather actually passed around a month after my grandmother did.”

“It’s not like you could have really could have stopped Katie.” She said looking at him. “You know how she is when she really wants to do something.” She knew her friend all too well. If she really wanted to do something bad enough. Even she wouldn’t have been able to stop her on that. “I guess it’s just that everything I’ve ever felt about anything; including you, is in that journal. All of my songs and drawings, things I’ve never told anyone about is in there.” She nodded as he said what was in his journal.

“I’m going to take that as you saying never touch my journal.” She said laughing, “Or was that permission to go through it when you aren’t looking?” She figured even if she was given permission to, he would be extremely angry to find out that she had went through it. She knew so long as he didn’t invade that bit of her privacy, she would never invade that of his. If he wanted to share it, he would actually hand it to her, like she had him on the plane.

“I don’t ever cry in front of anyone.” She said looking at him. “I’ve always felt people seeing you cry makes you weak.” She added quietly. I guess that means I’m really weak. she told herself looking up at him. “I can’t say you won’t ever make me cry, but I can say it could be a long time before I let you see it again.” She looked at him before looking back out the window. Everything looked so unfamiliar to her, but then again they were in a different country. Before she knew it they were back at the hotel and she quickly got out of the taxi.

“I call a shower first.” She said looking at him waiting on him to pay so they could go up to the room since he was the one with a room key. Eva looked down sheepishly as they made their way to the elevator.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:53 am

Tyler would never admit in a million years, but every time Eva touched him or kissed him, he felt butterflies in his stomach and a shiver run down his spine, although it was a good feeling though not one of those uneasy feelings. Tyler remembered when he first shivered at the carnival, he blamed it on a cold chill even though he was hot. He wasn't hot, he was just going crazy by her touching and kissing him, just like every time that she was near him. She was his addiction and his drug, he couldn't get enough of her. The feeling that she gave him was unbelievable, it was a sense that made him wake up with a smile on his face that you couldn't smack off no matter what you did.

Tyler laughed. " Yeah you're right about that, although I wish we could of decided this all on our free will. " said Tyler softly but honestly before sighing. " I honestly don't get why they changed it to a year to have a kid, you're not a freaking gumball machine!"said Tyler angrily. " Sorry... I didn't mean to get angry but I think it's a bit slutty of the ministry to make us do this so quickly!"said Tyler honestly. " I want to be like my grandparents were, they were so in love it seemed my mum told me that they were so on love when she was a kid. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " My grandmother passed a year before my grandfather did, but they were happy and that's something I want. "said Tyler softly.

Tyler nodded before chuckling. " True, she doesn't listen to you anyways. "said Tyler honestly before sighing. " She read my journal after we went to the carnival because I didn't tell her how it went. " said Tyler honestly. " I remember her telling me 'well someone had a great night, you're up with a smile and I know how last night went I read your journal' I was so pissed at her!"said Tyler honestly. " I have many journals over the years, but this one is probably the juiciest one out of all of them!"said Tyler softly but honestly. It was true, it had some juicy stuff in it.

Tyler chuckled and shook his head. " Never go through it unless you have my permission. "said Tyler simply. " Like I said, it has all my songs , drawings and feelings about things including you in there!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " You can look through the front, it has all my drawings and songs but not the back of it!"said Tyler softly. " I'm not going to lie, I think I have now three songs that I wrote about you and a drawing of you in it. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " What can I say you're my inspiration now!"said Tyler honestly before smiling sheepishly at her.

Tyler nodded understanding what she meant, he didn't cry in front of anyone either, he thought it was a sign of weakness. " I hate crying in front of others as well, I don't want them see me at my weakest. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I know that I'm probably never going to make you cry, but I'm going to try my best not to, because I hate to see you cry. " said Tyler softly. " I even hate to see you cry because of me. " said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing her softly on the lips. Tyler wasn't paying attention to anything around them, he was to focus on the girl in his arms.

" Oh come on!"said Tyler whining as he paid the taxi driver the money as they gotten out. Wrapping his arm around her, he lead them inside and towards their room once again. Opening the door, Tyler made it to their bed before flopping on it.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:12 am

“Apparently they are hard up for wizarding children.” She said shrugging as she gave a laugh. “Can’t really be slutty if I’m married.” She added with a smirk. At least she was paired with Tyler, who she could make jokes with about it. “my grandparents and parents are still in love to this day. I actually asked my nonna how they did it and she just told me they never went to bed angry with each other.”

“Katie apparently doesn’t listen to you either!” she added. She wondered why her friend was the way she was. It wasn’t like it was a lot to ask for, staying out of someone’s personal journal. She couldn’t imagine what would happen if her brother or sister had gotten a hold of her journal over the years. She would have probably never been allowed to see the light of day again. She tended to write some pretty dark things in there. Very few of her songs had been light and cheery.

“I will probably never touch it in all honesty.” She replied. Eva was picky enough about her own to understand the words don’t touch. She blushed as he said he had written at least three songs for her and even drew a picture of her. “Did you really?” Eva asked curiously. She was surprised, “I didn’t know you drew too.” Tyler was surprising Eva more and more, the more she got to know him.

Eva laughed hearing him whine. “Hey I was going to anyway after we unpacked.” She said looking at him as they got off the elevator. She made sure the door shut behind them and flopped down next to him. “You know this is nice.” She said looking at him before looking around the room. “Think you’ll survive long enough for me to shower?” she asked kissing him before she got up.

Eva made her way into the bathroom and shut the door grabbing her things that she had left on the counter. Part of her had figured that Tyler would actually fall asleep while she was in there. Turning on the water she climbed in. The water felt amazing on her after all the fighting they had done today. It was as if the water beating down on her was washing away all the anger she had left in her. She washed her hair that her brother had so lovingly spilt coffee on before they had made it to the airport and washed before climbing out.

She dried off and wrapped the towel around her looking around for her clothes, “Crap!” she exclaimed realizing that she had forgotten them in the room…in the room with Tyler still laying on the bed. She wasn’t quite sure what to do as she opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom clad only in a towel. “Uh I forgot to grab my change of clothes.” She said blushing hard.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:05 am

Tyler shrugged.  " Apparently so, isn't it obvious?"Tyler asked her softly before laughing.  Tyler started busting out laughing at her remark.  " True say, you can't!"said Tyler smirking back at her before winking at her. Tyler knew that if was to joke around with anyone else about this, they would probably be mad and blow up on him,  he was glad he was matched with Eva who he could still joke about things like this. " That's the way to do it!"said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler nodded.  " The only person she listens to is Kenneth her brother and my younger cousin!"said Tyler honestly.  " I think I'll have to tell him about the way she's acting,  maybe he can teach her to respect other people's belongings. " said Tyler softly shaking his head.  " Although she knows so much about me me, I don't get why she took it from me and read it!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " It wasn't like I wasn't going to tell her that I asked you out!"said Tyler honestly.  Tyler told Katie almost everything,  so it wasn't like she wasn't really in the dark about anything.

Tyler nodded. " I would probably never touch yours either,  unless I had your permission of course. "said Tyler simply.  Tyler nodded and blushed.  " Yeah I did,  there quite good I have to admit. " said Tyler honestly before shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.  Tyler nodded.  " Yeah it been a bit of a hobby of mine since I was little, my grandfather use to watch me draw all the time,   it's the one thing I didn't give up due to my grandfather loved watching me draw. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Plus besides music,  it's the only thing that speaks to me. " said Tyler honestly.   " Although music will always be number one to me!"said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler laughed.  " True say, true say I completely forgot about that!"said Tyler honestly laughing. Tyler nodded in agreement.  " Yeah it is, I could get use to sleeping on this!"said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Hm..I suppose that I could manage. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips.   Chuckling Tyler laid back on the bed before he slowly started falling asleep once again.  After a few minutes, he was almost asleep as he heard the water turn off.  

Hearing her walk out of the bathroom , Tyler looked up at her but his eyes widened at the sight before him.  "Oh hot damn!" Tyler thought to himself as he looked at her biting his lip.   "Damn she has a killer body! Tyler thought to himself his eyes not leaving her body.  Coughing nervously he snapped back into reality. " T- That's c - cool,  d-did y- you  g- get t-them?"Tyler asked her softly but nervously.  "Nice going Ty, you're stuttering like an idiot again!"Tyler thought to himself before cursing at himself.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:23 am

Eva bit her lip as Tyler looked up at her. She was still standing in the bathroom doorway, her face turning redder as her stared at her. She had made out with him before, but she had literally never been in so little clothing, or no clothing for that matter in front of him or anyone really. It was definitely a first for her. She looked at Tyler trying to suppress a laugh as he stuttered. She couldn’t help herself really.

Eva had the feeling that she was making Tyler uncomfortable by standing there. “No.” she said quietly, “I just opened the door to the bathroom.” She said looking at him. She moved to her suitcase and bent over to grab a change of clothes that she hadn’t unpacked. She figured if she was going to take a nap after what had happened it would probably be best for her to grab some pajamas so she could at least be comfortable…well as comfortable as possible, since she normally slept in just her underwear when she wasn’t in school.

She looked up at Tyler as she gripped her towel, feeling it loosen around her body, “Uh…I’ll be back in a minute.” She said as she hurried back into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Great. she thought to herself as she threw her short pajama bottoms on. He’s going to either think you’re just deliberately trying to tease and test him or that you’re an idiot for not grabbing clothes before you got into the shower. She really couldn’t believe that she had been so forgetful as to not remember to grab clothes before hand. It wasn’t something she had ever really done before. But then again, when she was at home she had her own bathroom and really didn’t have to worry about if someone was in her room of not.

She threw on her tank top and ran her hair brush through her hair. She knew after her nap her hair would be curly again, but she really didn’t care. After all, Tyler said he liked her hair curly. And it wasn’t like it was a kinky sort of curl. It was more like a soft tendril that ran down her back. She looked at herself in the mirror trying to get the courage to come out of the bathroom. “It’s not that big of a deal.” She told herself, speaking quietly so Tyler wouldn’t hear her, “You forgot your clothes and damn near gave him a heart attack. You’ll be fine.”

Eva took a deep breath and walked back into the room, turning the bathroom light off behind her. She flopped down on the bed next to Tyler looking over at him, “Bathrooms free now.” She said quietly her face still red from embarrassment.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:58 am

All Tyler did was nod, he was still to shocked over what he just saw before him. It wasn't that it wasn't bad, Eva had a nice body that was for sure, but it was going to take him awhile to recover from the heart attack that he almost had. "Am I still alive?"Tyler asked himself as he felt his pulse which was beating like crazy. "Ok...good I'm still alive after that little adventure. "Tyler thought to himself as he ran his hands through his hair. "I'll have to give her that, she got me even without trying!" Tyler thought to himself.

Tyler nodded before he got his clothes and stuff before heading towards the bathroom shutting the door behind him. Turning on the water he adjusted it to the temperature he wanted before undressing himself and letting the hot water hit him making all the stress and nerves leave him. After letting the hot water hit him, he started washing his hair and body before he gotten out and turned the water off. Drying off, he put his clothes on before he looked around for his shirt before realizing that he left it on the bed. Shrugging and thinking nothing of it, Tyler walked out of the bathroom with nothing but his pajamas bottoms as he walked out of the bathroom drying his hair as a bit of his boxer showed as he kept drying his hair.

" I forgot my shirt, I guess we're both forget today!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling. Grabbing his white muscle shirt off the bed, he put it on before flopping down beside Eva. Letting out a small yawn, before smiling at her. " You smell really good. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " What is it, is it strawberries I'm smelling on you?"Tyler asked her softly before kissing her softly on the lips.

Tyler didn't do what he did on purpose to get back at her, he just forgot. It wasn't like him to forget things, he was usually on top of things, he figured that he was just tired over everything that happened. Besides, he usually didn't wear anything but his boxers to bed so he probably wasn't use to it in all honesty. Although he didn't want to scared Eva, so he decided to wear what he was wearing now. Although now he thought about it, he might remove his shirt, it was better when it was off, he was way more cooler.

Taking his shirt off, he threw it on the floor. "Sorry....it was making me hot. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " This is a bit weird for me, seeing how I usually don't wear this to bed!"said Tyler honestly.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:17 am

Eva turned on her side and watched as he went into the bathroom. She had actually wondered if she had messed up, since he hadn’t said anything to her before he went to go take his shower but figured he was probably just as shocked as she was, if not more so by the whole scenario. She let out a sigh as she heard the water turn on and turned back over and closed her eyes. Her mind was racing but she still managed to be tired enough to start falling asleep.

Eva didn’t even manage to stir as Tyler came out of the bathroom. She opened her eyes as she heard his voice. She glanced over and saw him clad only in his pajama bottoms. Oh my god he is giving me payback for forgetting my clothes. she thought as her eyes went straight to his chest and abs watching him intently as he put his shirt on. No don’t put that on. she thought, not brave enough to voice it outloud.

She smiled as he told her she smelled good. She hadn’t even noticed what she had grabbed from her house when she was packing. “I think so.” She replied kissing him back. She looked at him sleepily biting her lip. She could still smell the soap he had used in the shower and it smelled good. The last time she had felt like this they were at her house. She couldn’t think straight as she looked at him. She had made him stutter earlier, and now he was making it to where she couldn’t think like a normal person.

Eva stretched as he moved to take off his shirt, leaving part of her stomach exposed. She hadn’t even thought about it as she did it. Her body contorted and she let out a yawn as she turned back over staring at him. “Now I really don’t want to nap.” She said blushing. So the shirt made him hot. She would have hated to think how he would have reacted to have seen what she normally slept in. At school it was little nightgowns that barely covered her up.

Eva couldn’t sleep if she was hot. Half the time at home she had to leave a fan on at least her face so she could sleep. If she didn’t she woke up groggy and overheated, leaving her to feel just plain miserable. She took in a deep breath, “What I’m wearing is usually much more than I wear to bed at home.” She replied quietly. If he was going to be honest about it, then she was too. She was actually surprised Katie hadn’t come knocking on the door to check and see if they had gotten back yet.

Eva knew not to push her luck on that one. Katie would come sooner or later, and Eva wasn’t quite sure she was ready to face her friend who had now gone through her journal not once, but twice. She shook the thought from her mind. However she couldn’t shake the fact that Tyler was laying in bed next to her shirtless. She looked at him as she bit her lip, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top