Let us run wild and free! - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 17 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Tyler chuckled and shook his head.  " Then go back to sleep then!"said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I just thought you'll be hungry and wanted some food! "said Tyler honestly.  "Reminder,  don't wake Evy up in the mornings! " Tyler thought to himself.  He wasn't going to admit that he was a bit taken back when she snapped at him.  Shrugging it off,  Tyler looked at his hair in the mirror before going to his bag and grabbing his brush and gel.

Tyler started doing his hair while Eva was in the shower getting ready for the day,  Tyler just finished when he heard Eva get out of the shower. Seeing her exit the bathroom Tyler looked up at her for a second before  putting on his black converses. "Sure sounds like fun, I was thinking of going to one, but I didn't know what you and Katie wanted to do."said Tyler softly but honestly. "I heard quite a bit of people talking about that tree, it supposed to like 1500 years old or something. " said Tyler softly. " Sure we'll go there right after we eat and then after that, we'll hit the beach how does that sound? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.

Hearing a knock on their door, Tyler had a feeling that it was Katie behind the door waiting for one of them to let her in. Tyler was surprised that she was respecting their privacy, probably after their talk and Eva punching her set her straight. " Hey guys, I didn't know what we were doing today so I packed everything I could think of!"said Katie chuckling. " I see that, but we're going to this really cool oak tree that's like 1500 years old and the beach, so you packed the right things Kat!"said Tyler chuckling. " Cool sounds like we're going to have a fun day!"said Katie happily but honestly before smiling at them.

" Oh speaking of cool and fun things to do, the manager downstairs was talking about this new dancing club that opened, the first few hours it's a restaurant and it's karaoke but after ten at night it's a dance floor!"said Katie. " Hey that sounds like something fun to do tonight, what do you think Evy? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " Been awhile since I been to a karaoking or dancing! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " So after ten it's like a night club huh? Sweet! "said Tyler softly but honestly as Katie nodded.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Eva was pretty glad that Tyler didn’t even seem to notice her coming out in only a towel. She was glad that she didn’t have to deal with Ty stuttering every time he looked at her anymore. While she thought it was hilarious, she knew that they really needed to be getting used to being around each other more than what they had been. She knew they needed to get to know each other’s routines and she knew that it probably wouldn’t be exactly the same when they returned home.

“The Angel Oak?” she asked looking at him curiously. “Michael saw it a few years ago and he thought it was one of the coolest things he had ever seen. I’ve seen pictures of it.” Eva seemed to smile at the thought of going somewhere like that. It seemed like it would be cool. She knew it was hot and humid outside, and she had been warned about that by her brother from his trip. “I would love to go to the beach, but which one?” she asked looking at him curiously hearing Katie knock on the door.

Eva smiled seeing that Katie had already packed everything that they had needed. She looked at Tyler as he had said it had been a while since he had been dancing. “It hasn’t been that long since either of us has been dancing.” She retorted with a small smile before tucking her hair behind her ear. “If that’s what you two wanna do then we can do that tonight. It really doesn’t matter to me, so long as I get to go to the beach!” she added laughing.

Eva loved the ocean. To her, there was something soothing about being where all the elements met. She had been looking forward to that more than she had anything else this trip. “I’m going to get my tan on!” she said laughing. Eva was already fairly tanned thanks to her Italian family, but she noticed she had been looking pale a little lately. She also knew she had spent a lot of time inside since school had let out.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:10 am

Tyler nodded and smiled.  " Yup that's the name! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I did some researching on it last night,   it's not far from here. " said Tyler softly.  " Won't take us long to get there at all. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  Tyler shrugged.  " I don't know Hunting Island? "Tyler asked her smiling at her.  He wasn't going to tell her that he drove almost twelve here for her.  

Tyler chuckled and shrugged.  " Ok maybe not,  but I really don't remember it. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Sounds like fun, where's the place at? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously just out of curiosity.  " I don't remember the name of the place,  I have to ask but it's one of the hottest new clubs here! "said Katie smirking at them. " Oh well, we'll find out soon enough or tonight! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " So...are we all ready to go?"Tyler asked them softly as he gotten his blue sunglasses and put them on.

Tyler opened the door, before skipping happily down the corridor towards the elevator as Katie chuckled. " God he's like a little kid who's going to the beach for the first time! "said Katie looking at Tyler still chuckling. Tyler looked at Katie and rolled his eyes. " Maybe it is my first time to a beach or ocean! "said Tyler crossing his arms. " But you travel all the time how could you not go to a beach? "Katie asked him softly but curiously. Tyler shrugged. " I don't know, just been to busy to and mum didn't have much being a single mother of three kids. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 am

“It won’t?” Eva asked looking surprised and excited at the same time. She was more surprised that Tyler had actually researched the tree the night before. She didn’t know Tyler had written down all the places she had wanted to go and see. She would have probably freaked out to have known he had done that. “Apparently according to my brother, it’s the only light house in South Carolina that you can actually climb.” She explained, “But he also said Folly Beach was nice.” She added smiling. “And it’s closer.”

She knew that he was probably tired of driving them around. After all only two days ago he had driven them twelve hours to get them here in the first place. She was thankful for the music, because she had honestly never been in a car for that long of a trip before. She was even more grateful to get to where they were and get out of the car and actually walk for an extended period of time.

Eva couldn’t help but to laugh as Tyler admitted to not remembering most of it. She had remembered bits and pieces, but she also resigned herself to not remembering majority of the night. She looked between the two of them, “I’m ready to go.” She said smiling brightly as Tyler put on his sunglasses. Eva grabbed hers and put them on top of her head and made her way out of the door.

She couldn’t help but to laugh as Tyler started skipping towards the elevator. She couldn’t help but to smirk as she heard the conversation between him and Katie, “Well do you think you could wait up for the both of us?” she asked looking at him raising an eyebrow. “I mean I know you’re excited, but you’re kind of leaving us behind and I really don’t feel like skipping down a hallway today. And while your mum didn’t have time to take you on a trip we do live on an island. Might not be able to swim a lot, but you can go to the ocean anytime you want to really. I mean you can apparate while Katie and I can’t.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:16 am

Tyler chuckled and shook his head.  " Nope, it's only a couple of minutes from us. " said Tyler softly but honestly before smiling at her.   " Lets just say that I did quite a bit of researching last night. " said Tyler honestly.   Tyler had a feeling if she knew that he wrote down every place she wanted to go visit,  she'll freak out,  but Tyler had a list of places he wanted to see as well.  Only person who knew of it,  was of course Katie who he wondered told Eva.

Tyler chuckled and shook his head.  " Hunting Island is a hour away,  but Folly is closer. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Which ever you two want to go we'll go, I just want to go to the beach. " said Tyler softly.   Yes he was tired of driving,  but he wasn't going to tell them that he was when he wanted to have fun.    It was a long drive,  and Tyler was beat afterwards,  he remembered that he crashed after they reached the room.

Katie followed them out the door putting her sunglasses on her head. " This is going to be so much fun! "said Katie happily. She was excited to go to the beach, it been a while since she been to one due to being at school. Katie was a very pale girl, but at least she knew that she'll be able to get some sun today if she didn't burn into ashes. She was having fun on this trip, she couldn't believe that she now been to New York and now Charselton. She wondered where else Tyler had up to his sleeves.

Walking to the elevator Katie laughed at Tyler. " Hey Evy, you know that Ty has a list of places and things he wants to go and see? "Katie asked her softly but curiously. " Sorry...Evy. " said Tyler softly but honestly as he stopped skipping. " I'm just excited! "said Tyler softly but happily as his hazel eyes sparkled happily at her. Something that they rarely did, the only time they did when he was on his date with Eva.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:46 am

Eva looked at Tyler and smiled, “How about we just go to Folly.” She said looking at him, “We can always go to Hunting Island another day. I’m sure you’re really tired of driving us around. After all, you’re the only one who can here after all. And I know you drove really far the other day.” Eva was trying to be considerate. Even she had to admit that she hadn’t felt well the last few days. Eva hadn’t wanted to say anything about it. She just didn’t want Tyler and Katie to worry.

Eva hadn’t looked so good the last few days but she put on a smile for them. As she got up to the elevator she looked at Tyler, “So you’re holding out on me?” she asked looking at him curiously. She had known that Katie had shown him the page in her journal of the list of places she wanted to go and see. She knew the day would be extremely fun.

They had spent the morning out under the Angel Oak, laughing and Eva even attempted to climb some of the massive branches that the extremely ancient tree had offered that were fairly low to the ground before spending the afternoon at the beach. Eva spent most of her time laying on the beach sleeping a good bit before she rolled over onto her back to get some of the heat off of her face. Waking up hot she moved and got into the water with Tyler and Katie. All in all she had to admit that it was a good day, but she was still alittle tired.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 am

Tyler nodded and smiled.  " Sure,  we'll go to Folly Beach! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " How do you know that I'm tired of driving? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  " Are you some mind reader or something? "Tyler asked her softly before smirking at her. "Ok I'll admit it, I am a bit tired of driving. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " But don't worry Evy love,  I'll be fine. "said Tyler softly before kissing the top of her head.

Tyler looked at her and smiled.  " Hm...maybe. " said Tyler softly but honestly before chuckling to himself.  He was going to make sure that Eva had the best trip possible in America, and she'll remember it forever.  He was going to take her to any and all the places she wanted to go in America.  He'll even do the same once they get back home, cause he knew that she wanted to go visit a couple of places in England.

The day went by pretty good,  they spent the morning in Angel Oak goofing around and being silly and taking pictures.   Spending the afternoon at the beach in the water and tanning with Eva, as Katie hit on American boys Tyler was beat.  As it was almost dinner time by the time they left, ate some pizza before heading back to the hotel.  Deciding to get some rest before heading to the night club,  they all took a little nap,  at least Tyler and Katie did but Tyler didn't know about Eva he knew that she laid beside him but he didn't know if she fell asleep or not.  Waking up,  Tyler let out a small yawn before he gotten up.

Going to the his bag,  Tyler pulled out a nice buttoned gray shirt and black jeans before he put them on and started doing his hair back to normal seeing how he had bed hair due to his nap he took.  Luckily he took a shower before laying down, so he didn't need to take one.   Knowing that it would take Katie and Eva longer to get ready,  he relaxed on bed watching some TV.   " So...what are you wearing Evy,  or is it a surprise? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   Although she could wear pajamas and she would still look beautiful to him.

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:15 am

Eva laid down with Tyler when they went back to the hotel. She had spent time outside all day, but she still hadn’t felt well, especially after the pizza they had eaten. She was beginning to think that she was coming down with a bug, but she still hadn’t said anything. She knew Katie and Tyler would both overly worry about her and she really didn’t want to ruin the trip for them.

Eva woke up looking over at Tyler who was already getting dressed. She had felt more tired than she had when she had laid down to take her nap. She got up out of the bed and walked over to the mirror. The salt water had made her hair curl up more than normal and while she had taken a shower before laying down she knew she should probably wash her hair before the night was over.

“I’m not sure yet.” She replied honestly looking at him before moving back to her bag. She didn’t know honestly what she would wear, but she knew that she really didn’t want to wear anything that would make her hotter than it already was. She had spent the entire day outside and she felt like her body was still trying to cool down. Digging around she found a pair of skinny jeans and a dressy looking white halter, which showed off just how tanned her skin had gotten that day.

She looked over at Tyler, “I’m ready whenever you are.” She said walking up to him and leaning against him letting out a yawn.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:50 am

Tyler nodded before looking at Eva with worry clearly in his hazel eyes. "Evy are you ok? You seem and look pretty tired,  we don't have to go if you're tired. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  Hearing a knock on the door he sighed knowing that it was Katie who was waiting on them.   " So...are we ready to go? " Katie asked them softly but curiously.  Tyler nodded before grabbing his black leather jacket and the keys to the rental car.  "Lets go! " said Tyler softly as he intertwined hands with Eva as Katie lead the way.

After riding down,  Tyler walked them to the rental car unlocking it with the beeper as he pulled away from Eva long enough to get in as Katie climbed into the back seat.  After making sure everyone was in and in their seat belts,  Tyler started the car before taking off.  During the drive, he intertwined hands with Eva once again but kept his eyes straight ahead.  " Ok how far Katie? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously as he cruised down the street. " Turn right, and it's on the left. " said Katie softly but honestly.

Pulling into the night club, Tyler parked the car before he looked at them and smirked at them before they apparated inside. It was the only way Katie and Eva could get in, the other way they were to young to get in. "You two want something to drink or are we going to dance first? "Tyler asked them softly but curiously. Tyler wasn't old enough to drink here, but he knew that they really didn't check I.Ds if you were already in a club that's 18 or oder but 21 which was old enough to drink. But Tyler didn't have the black X's on his hand telling them he couldn't drink, so he was going to get some drinks.

Although he wasn't going to get drunk like he did the night with Eva, but he wanted something to calm his nerves a bit. " I don't know about Evy here, but I'll take a drink! "said Katie softly but honestly smirking at him. " Ok cool, but we have to stick together at all times, me and Evy learned that the hard way! "said Tyler honestly. Tyler remembered knocking a guy out at the night club in New York after he touched Eva. He was slowly starting to remember what happened that night, but it was coming back more now that he was at another night club, it was like flashbacks to him.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Eva looked over at Tyler and shook her head, “No I’m fine.” She said looking up at him and smiling a little. “Besides we came across the pond to have fun. Don’t worry about me.” Eva blew past Tyler, holding his hand as Katie came up to the door. “Yup. Let’s go.” She said as they got towards the elevator. She wanted to get out of the hotel before Tyler could change his mind about going.

She rode down the elevator in silence, following them out to the rental car. She climbed in the front seat, putting on her seatbelt smiling. She was glad that they had made it out of the hotel, although she did have to admit she was feeling kind of sick. She looked up at Tyler as he intertwined his hands with hers, driving down the road. Before she knew it they were there. She wasn’t worried about how she would get in because due to her sister, she had been blessed with one of the best fake i.d’s that was ever made.

“I could have gotten in without apparating Ty.” She said with a smile. “Or you forget I have a big sister that takes me out to clubs when she’s bored?” she laughed a little. She looked at him and nodded about a drink. She was thirsty. Eva was not planning on getting drunk at all tonight. She looked at Katie and started fanning herself with her hand, “Is it hot in here to you?” she asked curiously. “Its really hot to me.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top