Let us run wild and free! - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:50 am

Tyler's eyes widened as he looked down at what Eva was pointing to and what Katie was giggling about. "Oh bloody hell! "Tyler thought to himself as he turned as red as a tomato before taking a pillow and covering it up. God he's so embrassed right now, he feels like he could crawl into a hole and die. He haven't had one of these since he was a kid, he felt like a bloody teenager who couldn't control his hormones around girls. What was worse, Eva saw it which made him embrassed more than he already was.

"Oh bloody hell, how in the hell did this happen and what do I do?"Tyler muttered to himself running his hands through his hair. Unfortunately he didn't say it quiet enough and Katie giggled at him. " Well... Ty... it's a little thing call hormones something that you're body can't control clearly!"said Katie honestly before giggling at him. " As for knowing what to do about that issue, do what you guys normally do when you have excitement in your pants. " said Katie clearly amused by all this. " Shut up! I know what the hell caused it and no I'm not going to get rid of it that way you perv!"said Tyler shaking his head at her.

" You know you and Evy really need to talk about these things before you do them!"said Katie smirking at him. " We never had this issue before!"Tyler mumbled to himself. Katie having sharp ears heard him and smirked. " Wow.... you got to learn to control your hormones, if this is the first time it happened imagine what it'll be like if you two went all the way!"said Katie honestly. " Besides it's not that bad, but like I said if you went all the way it'll probably be worse!"said Katie smirking at him. " Although if you were to go all the way it wouldn't matter. " said Katie honestly.

Tyler looked at her and shook his head. " I'm not even going to ask how you know all this, that's your business. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " But I heard enough!"said Tyler honestly before getting up and pushing her out the door. " Take care of that issue Ty, it's embrassing seeing you that way!"Katie called through the door. " Shut up and go back to your bloody damn room!"Tyler shouted through the door. Grabbing his wand, he placed spells and charms on the door to keep Katie out when they didn't want her in their room.

Looking down, Tyler wondered if magic could help him with this issue, although in all honesty he was scared to find out. " Just let nature take its course."Tyler thought to himself. Sitting back on the bed, a hour passed and Tyler was back to normal once again. Going over towards the bathroom, he knocked on the door. " Evy...you can come out, it's safe to come out now!"said Tyler softly but honestly before hitting his forehead as he said that.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:11 am

It wasn’t like Eva wouldn’t have seen it eventually, because at the rate they had been going she would have sooner rather than later. It was the fact that Katie had pointed it out. She felt like she could have crawled in a hole and died at that moment. Her best friend had been the one to walk in on them and point out what exactly was going on. What was worse, she could hear them talking about it like she wasn’t even there!

To be fair, she was in the next room, but she was right up against the door! She couldn’t help but smile as she heard the comment that Katie had made about doing what guys normally do to take care of that problem. She could hear the amusement in her voice, but she could tell Tyler wasn’t amused at all by it. Not that she didn’t blame him, because in all honesty she wasn’t very amused by it right at the moment.

She could hear Katie lecturing him as she hit her head against the bathroom door, “You do realize that I can hear everything you’re saying right?” she called out from the bathroom. She just wanted Katie gone so she could crawl in a hole and die…yes that would be a great thing to do. She sighed with relief when she heard Tyler pushing Katie out of the room. Thank God. she thought to herself. She reached over to the sink and pulled her hairbrush down and started brushing her hair.

“It’ll be ok.” She told herself. She was getting into the habit of talking to herself, something her brother had always said would be a warning sign that she really was losing her mind. She brushed her hair hard, pulling the tangles out. She must have spent nearly an hour of doing so before she opened the door just as Tyler knocked on it. She looked up at him as he hit his forehead, “You so sure?” she asked looking up at him.

She moved and sat down on the bed, crossing her legs. Eva was looking up at him, “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look at Katie again, much less talk to her.” She ran both her hands through her hair and let out a groan. “Gah!” she exclaimed, “Why does she have to be so infuriating at times?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:43 am

Tyler sat back down on the bed and sighed. " That's how Katie is, nothing will ever change about that!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " If it wasn't illegal to kill her, she'll be dead right about now!"said Tyler honestly running his hands through his hair. " God I never been so embrassed in my life, I felt like crawling into the deepest hole and dying!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " I can't believe she did that to us!"said Tyler honestly before shaking his head sighing.

" So...um...what do you want to do now?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. Tyler was trying to make what just happened not a big deal, but it was and Tyler couldn't of been more embrassed then he was. He just hoped that it didn't make everything awakard between them. It sure made him feel awakard and embrassed, he couldn't look at Eva now without blushing at her now. "Dude she made you gone soft! his conscience told him. "Dude shut up, I still have my bad boy image to me!Tyler thought back to his conscience. "Oh yeah, prove it!"his conscience challenged as Tyler inwardly rolled his eyes.

He was having a inward battle with himself, but Tyler knew that he didn't have to prove the stupid voice in his head anything! His conscience didn't know everything, it was just an annoying voice in the back of your head. Although his conscience was right about one thing, he shouldn't be embarrassed about something like this, it was bound to happen sometime between them. Although Tyler preferred that it wasn't with his cousin busting into their room. That was the thing that he was embrassed about the most was his cousin catching his excitement in his pants.

He wouldn't had cared if she would of caught them the way Eva's brother did, but the way she caught them was embrassing. Tyler knew one thing for sure, he wasn't going to trust Katie as much as he did. He just couldn't believe Katie, he honestly didn't know what was wrong with her, she wasn't this way until Cupid and Becca left and disappeared. Now thinking about it, Tyler knew that she probably missed her other best friend and the girl who was like a older sister to her. " You know, I think it's a bit obvious why Katie is like this. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 am

Eva couldn’t help but to laugh at him talking about the only reason for her still breathing was the fact that it was illegal. She looked up at him as he sat down next to her. “You?” she asked raising an eyebrow. “I told you she would.” She added quietly. “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look her in the face now.” Eva said quietly.

She looked at him and then out of the window of the hotel room as he asked what she wanted to do now. She bit her lip and thought. She couldn’t even decide what they should really do. She was too mortified to even take her face out of the hotel room. Oh stop being such a big baby. she told herself trying to build up courage. Like Tyler, she was having an inward battle with herself. She knew deep down that she shouldn’t be embarrassed by what had happened, but she just couldn’t help it. At least Katie had caught them with their clothes on still. She knew if she had been a few moments later she really would have just found the nearest hole to crawl in and die.

“Maybe we could find a party to crash.” She suggested. She had always heard that parties in New York were sometimes crazy and after hearing her siblings talk about them, she kind of wanted to experience them for herself. “At least that’s what my siblings told me. For all I know they could have lied to me, but we wouldn’t know unless we tried right?” she added raising an eyebrow at him.

She looked at him as he said he knew exactly why Katie was acting the way she was, “It is?” she asked curiously. Katie really hadn’t talked to her much about Cupid and Becca disappearing and she had always thought it best to let her talk to her about it in her own time. Maybe that wasn’t the case anymore. Eva was by far the more mature one between the two friends, so she kind of felt what Katie had done was rather childish.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:53 am

Tyler looked at her shocked before smirking at her. " You want to go and crash a party, what happened to the shy and quiet Eva Katie told me about?"Tyler asked her smirking. " You know, I think I turned you into a bad girl! " said Tyler jokingly before smirking at her. " Although that does sound like fun, there has to be tons of parties around here!"said Tyler honestly. " I mean it's New York, it's always busy 24/7!"said Tyler honestly. He honestly couldn't believe that Eva came up with this idea, but he wasn't complaining.

Tyler nodded. " Of course, she misses Becca and especially Cupid!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " She doesn't want to admit it, so she's doing things to act out!"said Tyler simply. " I just wish she'll talk to us instead of doing crap like she just did!"said Tyler sighing shaking his head. " I get that she misses them,but it no reason to be doing what she's doing!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " I'm worried about her at times, I really am. " said Tyler honestly.

" You know if we go, we'll have be very quiet, Katie has sharp ears!"said Tyler softly. " God I didn't know better I'll think she's a vampire or something! " said Tyler honestly. Getting up from the bed, he stretched before going over towards the dresser to get him some clothes to wear. " I'll be right back. " said Tyler softly before going to the bathroom to get dressed, he didn't want another episode of what happened. After a few minutes, he walked out of the bathroom wearing a black long shirt with his white muscle shirt it with black jeans and black sunglasses that covered his hazel eyes.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:23 am

Eva laughed at him as he looked at her shocked. Yes, she was the shy and quiet girl, but weren’t the quiet ones allowed to have fun too? After all it was the quiet people you really had to watch out for. They had the juiciest secrets after all. It was also because they knew how to keep their mouth shut about things and how to make themselves invisible in situations when they needed to.

“If not, I’m sure we could find a party somewhere.” She said laughing, “And hey, its because I’m quiet that you have to worry. I know how to make myself invisible! You had nothing to do with it.” She added, “I had two older siblings that can claim that right before anyone else. After all I never liked being left out of things.”

She was really worried about how Katie was acting lately. “She hasn’t said anything to me about them.” She said quietly, “But then again, I haven’t asked. I kind of figured if she wanted to talk about it she would say something to me. Ya know?” she was actually really worried about Katie, but she was still irritated about her acting the way she was. She seemed to be acting more catty than usual.

“Shh!” she said jokingly putting her finger over her mouth. “She’ll hear you.” She laughed a little. For all she knew Katie was right outside the door trying to listen to what they were talking about. She wouldn’t put it past her after she had broken into the room. “Ok.” She said grabbing her outfit to go out in. She quickly trying to pull on her black mini skirt with frills on it. She threw on a black top that fell just below her belly button exposing some of her stomach and a bit of cleavage, but seemed to be sleeveless.

Eva was bent over pulling on her ankle length boots as Tyler walked out of the bathroom. She had one hand on the bed, trying to balance herself, still managing to almost fall over. She looked up at him as she got the last boot on. “So any ideas of where to go for a party?” she asked with a smile as she walked up to him. She wanted to go out and have fun. Experience life for a change. Hell she had come to another country after all, she might as well experience everything that could be offered to her! “Though if you don’t want Katie to come, it might be a good idea to apparate us out of here.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Tyler looked at her and bit his lip. " Maybe it hurts her to talk about them. " said Tyler shrugging. Tyler nodded. " Better if we let her come to us when she's ready other than push the issue. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " Although I really don't know what her problem is. " said Tyler sighing as he ran his hands through his blond hair. He might be irritated at right now, but he was still worried about her. He was always going to worry about her, she was his little cousin.

Tyler looked at her her and smirked. "You know would it would be bad if I told you that you look sexy as hell right now? "Tyler asked her smirking. Taking his sunglasses he rested them on his head before kissing her softly on the lips. " Sorry I couldn't help myself." said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler bit his lip thinking, it was a bit of a habit he did when he was thinking. "I think I might have a couple of idea where parties might be. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

"I don't know about you, but I'm still a bit pissed off about what she did! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Besides knowing Katie, she always finds her own fun. "said Tyler honestly. He knew Katie all to well, she could gather a group of strangers and make them her friends and have a party. He wasn't lying about that, he seen her do it before. Tyler thought she was going crazy and needed help.

Interwined hands with her, he smiled at her before he apparated themto Times Square. Appearing with a pop Tyler smiled at her. " I'm sure we can find tons of parties to go to now! "said Tyler softly but honestly. As he said that, he heard music playing not to far from them. Leading them to the source of the noise, Tyler seen it was a party going on in the local night club. Looking at Eva he smirked at her. " Prepare to have fun!"said Tyler smirking at her before he apparated them into the night club.

Appearing in the middle of dance floor, Tyler looked at her and smirked. " Welcome to sneaking into a night club the magical way! "said Tyler whispered in her ear. His bad boy was starting to show, but he honestly didn't care, it wasn't like he was going to be a douche to Eva. It was out because he was doing wild and crazy things in a new country.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Eva found herself blushing as he told her she looked hot in what she was wearing. She really hadn’t thought much about what she had put on. She laughed as he kissed her on the lips. She couldn’t help but laugh as he said he couldn’t help himself, “Well if we’re going to go do something, then I suggest you at least help yourself until we’re out of this room.” She added jokingly. “Oh you do now huh?” she asked looking at him curiously. She wondered where he would take her to this evening.

“Oh don’t worry I am too.” She said quietly. She really didn’t want to talk about what had happened and she really didn’t want to see Katie for a minute. At least until she could calm down from how angry she was at her for doing what she had done. While she was worried about her friend, at this point she really didn’t care what she got herself into for the rest of the night. She was going off to have fun.

She held onto his hand tightly as he apparated them into Times Square. She was caught looking up at all the lights mesmerized by how bright it was at night. She could hear the faint sounds of a rock tune as Tyler started to lead her to the source of the sound. “Ok!” she said with a smile as he apparated them into the club. She had snuck into a club one time with her sister so she could sing at open mic night. It had been quite fun.

“It’s not the first time for me.” She retored with a sly smile. After all, Eva did have her secrets. She was a lot more like her siblings than most people thought, although she would never admit it out loud. She looked around at the people that were dancing, head banging and just in general having fun. Eva was excited. She couldn’t remember the last time she had done something so…well..naughty! She laughed a little as she let her hips sway to the music moving slightly closer to Tyler.

“Wanna get us something to drink?” she asked looking at him with a smirk. She was there to have all the fun she could. Besides it was a party wasn’t it?
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:18 am

Tyler chuckled and smirked at her. " Ooh... a naughty girl huh, perhaps maybe you can show me how naughty you can be? "Tyler whispered in her ear. Tyler smirked at her as she moved closer to him swaying her hips. Not many people know this about Tyler, but he wasn't just a good singer, he was also a very good dancer. Tyler snuck into night clubs all the time, so this wasn't something new to him. Although partying in a new country was, but it was all the same right?

Tyler smirked and nodded. " Sure I'll be right back. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips before walking over towards the bar. Wanting to be crazy and wild, he told the bartender to make him whatever was popular here. Nodding the bartender whipped up to drinks before handing them to Tyler as he paid the guy. " Keep the rest as a tip man, this is some good stuff!"said Tyler honestly. He had no idea what was in it but it was strong and good.

Walking back to Eva who was on the dance floor, his eyes burned with anger at the sight before him. Gripping the glasses so hard he thought he'll break them, he set them on a table beside the dance floor not to far from them before he grabbed the back of the guys shirt almost throwing him across the dance floor. Tyler being taller and more built then he was glared down at him as he gotten up. " Don't touch her again or I'll rip your manhood off and shove It down your throat!"Tyler hissed at the man. "Dude bug off!"said the guy pushing Tyler out of the way.

That didn't go well with Tyler at all, he punched the guy in the face before glaring down at him. " Don't don't me to bugger off when you're dancing with my girl! "Tyler growled angrily at him. " Do it again and you want have anything down there to entertain girls with! "said Tyler smirking at the guy as he walked off. As Eva looked at him Tyler smiled sheepishly at her. " Um. ..drink?"Tyler asked her softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:40 am

“Maybe.” She replied with a small smirk. Eva wasn’t one to just act crazy completely on her own. Oh no. She normally had someone around her pushing her to do things she wouldn’t normally do. Normally in situations like this it was her sister. In fact, Bianca had gotten Eva a fake I.D. so she could sneak into clubs on her own and not have to worry about not being able to drink. She really could be a bad influence on her sister when she wanted to.

Eva kissed Tyler back quickly before he walked off to get them something to drink. She was curious as to what he would bring back for them. After all, they had to have something that she wouldn’t have tried before she was only so sure. Tyler leaving her on the dance floor on her own, she started to move towards the beat of the music. Before she knew it she was lost in a sea of people and couldn’t see Tyler from where she was. “Damn me being so short.” She inwardly cursed herself.

As she continued to dance, a man came up towards her. It was harmless at first, but she she continued to dance she found the man trying to put his hands on her hips and pull him closer to her. At first she backed away from him, continuing to dance to the music. Once more he came up to her and pulled her against him. “Hey, let go of me you perv!” she said as he tried to get a feel of her rear end. It was at that moment she felt him being pulled off of her and saw Tyler behind him.

Eva’s eyes grew wide as she heard the anger in his voice. Even Eva wasn’t used to such attention. When she would go out with her sister, it was normally Bianca getting all of the attention and she welcomed it. Occasionally she would smack a random guy in the face for doing what had just happened to Eva, but normally she just laughed it off as she told her sister that guys were just perverts.

As Tyler punched the guy in the face, Eva’s hands went to her mouth, her eyes wide with surprise. She honestly would have never thought that Tyler would seriously hit someone over her. Although she was honestly grateful for her boyfriend coming to her rescue. She was so small compared to most girls that she really didn’t know what she would have done had he not shown up when he had. As the guy walked off Eva pressed herself against Tyler, wrapping her arms around his waist. A few people were looking at them as he asked if she wanted her drink.

“Yeah I do.” She replied loud enough for him to hear her. What did he do with the drinks? she asked herself looking around before seeing an empty table with two drinks sitting on it. “I think I need it after that.” She added looking down. “I kept backing away from him and then he turned right back and grabbed me.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top