Let us run wild and free! - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 8 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:28 am

Tyler wrapped his arms around her her pulling her against him as his hazel eyes looked into hers. " Are you ok? " Tyler asked her softly looking to see if she was hurt or anything. "Stupid prick, he's lucky that's the only thing that happened to him!"said Tyler darkly. " I'm not leaving you alone after that, I'm not letting that happento you again! "said Tyler in her ear before leading her back towards their table. He needed to calm down after what happened, but he noticed that tons of girls were now waving flirty at him, but he ignored them.

Taking a swig of his drink, he felt his nerves starting to calm down a bit. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to go off like that, I just don't like the way he was touching you."said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't think anybody should be touching you like that besides me. " said Tyler honestly a bit embrassed after he said that. It was true though, he didn't think no but him should touch her like that, after all she was his and he was hers. Now Eva wasn't his property, but she was his girlfriend and he had to keep her safe.

Hearing a good song coming on over the speakers, he looked at Eva and smiled. " This is a good song you want to dance? "Tyler asked her loud enough to where she could hear him. Standing up he went over towards Eva wrapping his arms around her before kissing her neck. " I bet you have some killer dance moves that I would love to see. " Tyler whispered in her ear in a husky voice. " Besides lets so these Americans how it's done! "said Tyler smirking at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:45 am

Eva looked up at him shaking her head as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, “No I’m fine.” She said her chocolate brown eyes gazing into his hazel ones. “Just a little creeped out.” She explained. “I pushed him off of me and moved away, I guess he just didn’t take the hint.” She added as they got to the table. She was rather glad to be away from all the people that were looking at them on the dance floor.

She shot the girls who were trying to flirt with Tyler from across the dance floor an icy glare. She had never been jealous before and she was finding out that she had that quality about her, so Tyler wasn’t the only one. The girls quickly turned their heads away seeing Eva glaring at them so evilly. As Tyler handed her her drink she turned her attention back to him. She blushed a little as he made his comment about people touching her. Too bad we let someone stop it before you actually had touched me like that. she thought as she took a sip of her drink.

She was kind of relieved to see that he was keeping up with making sure she stayed safe while they were so far away from home. She figured he wouldn’t let anything happen to her and by doing what he had, he had proven it to her as well. As she drank her drink, she looked at him smiling as he asked her to dance. She could taste the alcohol in the drink it was so strong. Even she knew that at least one more of them and she would probably be drunk. Whatever it was, it was delicious!

“Sure.” She said leaning against him as he kissed her neck. She bit her lip and half way closed her eyes. She really wasn’t as great of a dancer as people thought she was. However, she wasn’t the worst dancer in the world. She was definitely better than her sister, just without all the sex appeal that her sister had used. Eva felt that dancing shouldn’t be completely sexual and whenever she saw her sister dance she had the feeling that Bianca would feel completely at home if she had a pole in front of her.

“Besides, who knows.” Eva continued to say, “I might just have better moves than you!” she added laughing as she pulled him with her drink still in her hand out on the dance floor. “Doubtful but I could!” she laughed as she started to dance around him, finishing off her drink. “This is really good. What is it?” she asked curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:08 am

Tyler saw the girls trying to flirt with him,  but they didn't even catch his eye or his attention.  They were dressed to slutty for his liking,  and had to much make up on.  Looking at them he shot them a fake smile before shivering as they smiled back at him.  " Wow. .desperate much? "Tyler thought to himself shaking his head.  Seeing one of them walking towards him,  Tyler looked at her with disgust written on his face.

Finishing the rest of his drink,  Tyler set down the glass before looking at Eva and smirking.  " Oh really huh? Well..I guess I have to see. "said Tyler smiling at her.  " Come on lets go! " said Tyler as he intertwined hands with her leading them towards the dance floor.   "Whoa!  Hey! What the heck?"Tyler asked as  he jump ashe felt someone pinch his arse. Seeing that it wasn't Eva,  Tyler eyes darkened as he seen it was the slutty girl who was staring at him from across the room.

Tyler's eyes darkened at her before he lead Eva onto dance floor.  Wrapping his arms around her,  he started dancing with her pulling her close against him.   Tyler was a told he was a good dancer,  but he didn't think that he was.  " You're a pretty good dancer. " said Tyler softly in her ear as he felt her body brush against his.   As the song changed,  Tyler started laughing at the song.  

"Wow... really?  Single ladies? "Tyler asked her laughing before he shrugged still laughing at the song they put on.   " Not a bad song,  but a bit weird seeing how they were playing rock a few minutes ago. "said Tyler honestly.   Tyler started dancing to it just to be funny and to make Eva laugh and make her feel better.  Although he really started getting into the song and people were starting to watch him as he danced. Hearing cheering as he danced Tyler smirked a bit before he kept dancing along with the song.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:36 am

Eva had finished her drink as she noticed the girl pinch Tyler’s ass. Her face foretold all the anger she had. She couldn’t believe the audacity of the woman to do something like that. Hadn’t she just seen Tyler punch someone over the girl he was with? She shook it off as Tyler and her began to dance. Eva threw her leg out in front of the girl as she and Tyler danced with an evil grin on her face as the girl fell flat on her face.

She couldn’t help herself, “You know it might not be a good idea to wear heels if you can’t walk in them.” She said coolly towards her before looking up at Tyler smiling sweetly. She was brought back to herself when she heard him speaking in her ear. Eva subconsciously pressed her body up against him as she danced with him, a small blush on her face, “Not really.” She replied quietly. She had never really been that much into dance. The most experience that she had was her parents putting her in dance classes growing up. She could do a few ballet moves as well as ballroom dance thanks to them.

She busted out laughing as she heard the song. She had seen the music video and was forced to learn the dance from it when Bianca became slightly obsessed with the song. Eva put the palm of her hand to her forehead, “No this song is satan!” she exclaimed with a laugh, “It’s going to take days for it to get out of my head and you can thank my sister for that one!”

Had Eva not had the alcohol in her system she would have probably just walked off the dancefloor, but instead she found herself showing off her dance moves to Tyler, busting out laughing as she did some of the dance from the music video. “Bianca made me learn the dance to this.” She said as she threw her leg up onto Tyler’s shoulder just for the fun of it, pressing her body up against him as she did so. “I also kinda took ballet growing up.” She said sheepishly.

As the song ended she pulled Tyler off of the dance floor. “I think I want another drink.” She told him with a smile. She wanted to get good and drunk before the night was over with. “I wanna do something crazy tonight.” She admitted to him with a smile. “Really crazy.” She could feel the alcohol from the drink making her head feel funny. Damn that drink was really strong. she thought to herself.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:34 am

Tyler knew it was mean to laugh, but he busted out laughing as Eva tripped the girl as she fell on her face in front of them. " Oh dear, seems like someone can't hold down there liquor very well, damn that's the shame seems like you're not coming home with me tonight, what a pity! "said Tyler giving her a sickly sweet smile before kissing Eva just to piss the girl off. " Before you go around pinching guys arses maybe you should see if there taking before you put your slutty hands on them, god knows where the hell they been! "said Tyler smirking at her before dancing with Eva once again. ."Stupid idiot! "Tyler muttered to himself shaking his head. The girl was either drunk, stupid or desperate or all of the above.

Tyler chuckled. " I know all the moves to it as well, I learned them in my dance class I took. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I had to listen to it so many times that I got it stuck in my head, so don't feel bad! "said Tyler. " It's going to take days for it to get out of my head again! "said Tyler chuckling. " Before you ask and if you ask, yes I took dance lessons when I was a kid. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " I know various dances, hip hop, jazz you name it. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler's eyes widened as she put her leg on his shoulder before pressing her body against his. " Wow damn! "Tyler thought to himself as his body brushed more against hers. " Not a good dancer my arse, you're damn good! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " You're putting all the other girls to shame! "said Tyler honestly before smiling at her. Seeing the other girls, he didn't think that they were as good as Eva was.

Tyler looked at her and smirked as she said she wanted another drink. " Sure, I'm getting bit thirsty myself, what you want the same thing we had? "Tyler asked her loud enough for her to hear him. He knew that he wanted the same thing he had before, he had no idea what it was but it was strong and good, and Tyler was sure that he was going to get drunk after having a couple of them. Wrapping his arm around her, he lead them off the dance floor towards the bar. "Hey man, two of the same drinks you made last time but can you make it a larger size? "Tyler asked as the bartender nodded. After a few minutes, Tyler had two big long glasses before him as Tyler paid him and thanked him.

" Here we go, this should last us a few minutes, if you want something else I'll take it and get whatever you want. " said Tyler simply. Taking a drink, he felt the liquor was starting to get to him, although he wasn't drunk yet but he knew after a few of these he'll be drunk off his arse. Tyler thought after his third or maybe fourth he'll be so out of it. Although he didn't care, he was in another country he wanted to go wild and crazy.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Eva kissed Tyler back before laughing as the girl picked herself up off the floor, walking back towards her friends who had made themselves comfortable at a table on the other end of the room. She could tell some of them had truly mixed feelings about the situation, from trying not to laugh and a few even comforting her. Eva honestly didn't know she had such a mean streak in her and was slightly surprised by herself. Of course she had grown up with a very catty older sister who's influence probably had something to do with it. However, she saw Tyler as hers and she'd be dawned if anyone was going to try to hit on him like that.

She knew the alcohol was playing an effect in this sudden display of outgoingness that she exhibited, but she really didn't care. Part if her liked showing this part of herself. After all, she had made Tyler laugh from it. She couldn't help but to giggle herself when she heard him mutter what he had.

She also couldn't help but to be surprised that Tyler had taken dance lessons. Eva had taken ballet growing up and knew how to ballroom dance but that was about the extent of her knowledge. Had she not found her love of singing and playing an instrument, she would have probably stuck with ballet since she was fairly good at it. She smirked at Tyler, "It's just years of ballet stuck in my head." She said twirling around with a smile.

Eva could feel the liquid courage flowing through her veins and smiled. She knew she would have never been as outgoing as she was right now if she hadn't had any alcohol. This was all a new experience for her. She smiled up at Tyler as they made their way towards the bar. "Yes!" She said with a smile. "That drink was amazing!" She knew at least another one of those and she would probably be well on her way to being highly intoxicated.

Eva took her drink from Tyler and drank half of it in one fell swoop. "It might last you a few minutes but not me." She said with a laugh as she looked up at him. "I was being serious about doing something crazy you know." She added with a smirk. "But you'd have to trust me on it."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Tyler's eyes eyes widened in surprise as her seen Eva down half her drink as if it was Kool aid. Tyler drinking half of his drink, Tyler felt the liquor flowing through his veins making him more daring and mischievous. Tyler was sure after this one, he'll be well on his way to highly intoxicated. He could already feel it kicking in, but he didn't care or worry about it one bit. Although he was still able to stand up and speak, Tyler thought he was good.

Tyler looked at her and smirked. " Oh really? Don't worry all your naughty secrets will be safe with me!"said Tyler smirking at her. Tyler looked at her and smirked at her once again. " Ok I trust you, what's your plan you naughty girl?"Tyler whispered in a husky voice in her ear. "I'm all in, whatever it is. "Tyler whispered in her ear before nibbling on it. It was clear that the alcohol was getting to him, he was starting to do wild and crazy things. Although he knew that once he was drunk, he was to the point of no return.

"So. .. what crazy idea you come up with? "Tyler asked her smirking at her before he finished the rest of his drink before ordering another two more for them. This time he ordered from the waitress who asked them if they wanted another glass, Tyler politely told her yes before waiting for his drink. After a few minutes, she came back with their drinks and Tyler thanked her before taking a drink of his. Looking at her for a minute, Tyler crashed his lips on hers, he didn't know what made him do it other than his body wanted him to. After a few minutes of kissing her, Tyler pulled away smiling sheepishly at her. " Sorry... They were calling out for me to kiss! "said Tyler smiling sheepishly at her.

Although she wasn't sure what Eva would think about this side of Tyler, she barely seen him like this, if ever. Of course she seen the douche side of him, but she never seen the wild side of him. Although he liked his sweet and goofy side, he liked letting out his bad boy side out. Tyler looked down at himself and chuckled, he was even dress as the images of it. Now thinking about it, he probably knew why the girls were trying to hit on him.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:37 pm

She looked at him as he stared at her wide eyed as she drank the drink down like it was nothing. She might have looked like it didn’t affect her, but she could feel the liquor mixing with her head. She wanted to just laugh and have fun…as well as make out with Tyler in the middle of the club. Something you would never do if you were sober. she thought, quickly pushing the thought out of her mind. She was going to have fun while they were away from home. Especially while they were away from Katie and had the chance to actually act like they were dating on this trip.

As she finished her drink she looked at him and smirked. She knew what she was thinking was just plain crazy and they would both probably be yelled at after it happened, but she really didn’t care anymore. Her shyness had been thrown out the window so to speak after the first drink she had. She wouldn’t have been surprised to find out that they had put something in it other than alcohol to help the party goers have a better time. Eva found herself biting on her lip as Tyler nibbled her ear. Would he really be all in once he found out what it was, she wondered. She would have to find out sooner than later.

Eva bit her lip and waited for their drinks. “Well I think we should go run off and get married instead of waiting til we get home. I don’t really wanna stand around a bunch of people.” She said laughing as their drinks were brought to them. She didn’t even have a chance to take a sip of hers before Tyler pressed his lips up to hers. By the time he broke away from the kiss, Eva was breathless as well as slightly drunk. She pouted and made a small whimper as he apologized for kissing her.

As she started to drink her alcohol, she realized that she didn’t want him to stop kissing on her. She wanted to continue what had gotten interrupted at the hotel earlier. She didn’t care if they made out in the middle of the club. She wasn’t sure how she would have liked this side of him sober, but intoxicated herself, she was loving this side of Tyler. She had always heard him talk about how he was wild and now she was getting a taste of it and she liked it. “You in?”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Tyler was already to a point of no return, he was already that way after his first ddrink started kicking in. Tyler was already wild and crazy, but once he was drunk he had that bad arse don't care attitude. He didn't care about anything right now, other than the girl that was in front of him. He just wanted to go as wild and crazy as he possibly could. He had no worries or no thoughts, he was to intoxicated to know what 2+2 was.

Tyler smirked as he seen Eva biting her lip as he nibbled on her ear. He was loving this wild and crazy side of her, it was turning him on and making him go even more wild and crazy. He didn't know if sober Tyler would object to this or not, but this Tyler didn't care. "I'm in, I really don't want to get married in front of alot of people either. "said Tyler smirking at her. He really didn't want to get married in front of a bunch of people, he wanted a small simple wedding.

Taking a swig of his drink, Tyler looked at her and smirked as he set down his drink. " So...where do you want to go to get married at you naughty girl? " Tyler whispered in her ear in a husky voice. Drinking the rest of his drink, Tyler downed it as if was nothing, he was already highly intoxicated so he couldn't feel the liquor anymore. It was like Tyler was drinking kool-aid, really good kool-aid to him. Tyler felt it, but it was more like a get high feeling to him more than a drunken feeling.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Eva couldn’t say she wasn’t surprised that he was in, because in fact she was. What Eva was really surprised at, was the fact at how drunk they already were, but she knew that the party wouldn’t stop here. She had no idea and they would have been three sheets to the wind so fast after leaving the hotel. How long had they been out now? She wasn’t sure herself. She just knew that they were having fun and taking advantage of that.

Eva finished off her drink as if it was nothing looking at his chest as he whispered in her ear. Did he realize how crazy he was making her at this moment? She knew sober she would never be voicing this, although, being drunk, she was being more truthful and able to be herself and not worry about what people had thought about her. It was a new experience for her. Eva could still feel the alcohol, but not like she could when they had first gotten there.

“Let’s go to Vegas and do it!” she said laughing, “Right now.” She looked Tyler in the eyes as she said this before grabbing his face and kissing him hard. She couldn’t even think enough to comprehend what she was suggesting and it was almost a refreshing moment for her. She had always analyzed every little thing that she had done and this was the first moment she hadn’t done it. Whatever was in the drink, she really knew was to blame. Sure she had had firewhiskey before but she never acted like this after drinking it.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top