Let us run wild and free! - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 11 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:41 am

Tyler nodded.  " I'll be in the coffee shop down in the lobby. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips.   Although it was in the middle of the afternoon,  Tyler still needed his coffee or hot chocolate to wake him up.  His mind wasn't even processing yet,  it was still on sleep mode.   Walking down the corridor, Tyler winced at the light.  "Damn to damn bright! "said Tyler softly before he went back into the room to get his sunglasses.   He knew that he looked like a douche,  but he didn't care,  anything to help the killer headache that he had.  

Although it wasn't his head that was hurting,  it was his whole body.   "Can guys body hurt after having sex for the first time? " Tyler asked himself.   "If it can it hurts,  I can only imagine how Eva feels! Tyler thought to himself.   Walking out of the room,  he smiled sheepishly at them before heading towards the elevator to go downstairs to the coffee shop.  As the elevator dinged Tyler walked into it as it closed and headed towards the coffee shop.

Feeling someone grab her arm, Katie turned to look coldly at her best friend.   " What's the bloody hell is there to talk about?  I know everything that happened last night! "said Katie angrily.   " I know that you two were pissed at me,  but you didn't have to run off and do something stupid! "said Katie angrily at her best friend.  " I can give a rat ass about you two having sex, I knew that was coming when we got here! "said Katie honestly.   " I'm just mad that you two didn't tell me that you were so I could be there! "said Katie simply.  

" You this trip was suppose to be with all three of us, but ever since you two started dating,  you two been so wrapped in each other! "said Katie honestly.   " You know what,  you two do what you want I'm done!"said Katie honestly.  " Heh silly me, you're going to do what you want anyways you two are married now!"said Katie smirking at her.  " God I wish you have never met at times,  the sight of you two together makes me sick at times!"said Katie.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 am

Eva barely acknowledged what her now husband had said but quickly kissed him back and quickly found herself in pursuit of her friend. She hadn't even thought about how they were family yet.  She had to get rid of the ungodly hangover first before she could fully function as a human again.

She was slightly taken back by her friend's words. She found very quickly she didn't have the same patience with Katie that she normally had with her. Not this morning at least. Well afternoon.  A huge part of her was urging her to slap Katie with everything she had.  It took a great deal for her to hold this back, but she didn't hold back her anger.

"You know what Katie it's not like we planned the damn thing!" She said her voice full of anger. "And trust me if I had been able to think properly last night you would have been the one person I would have wanted more than anything. Are you really that dense to even see that? " Eva had a feeling of why Katie had been acting out and she was going to find out right now. Either that or make Katie angrier than she already was.

"And another thing." She continued this time up in Katie's face this time. "I don't know what happened but I think it's time I found out because you've been really devious and mean since Becca and Cupid took off. I can't believe that you would ever really let someone come between our friendship like that.  You know it's a shame too that now we're family you're going to treat me like I'm the worst thing on the planet when you need to point that hate to the ones who really caused it. You might be smarter than me book wise but aparently I'm the one who has a semi logical thought process."
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Katie looked at her and laughed, although it wasn't her usual laugh, it was a cold laugh. " Not thinking huh, apparently you had been doing that alot with Ty lately haven't, perhaps you should listen to your head and not your bloody damn hormones! "said Katie angrily. " You know, you might say that to make me feel better, just admit it you guys didn't want me there because you were to piss at me for breaking up your guy make out session! "said Katie. Katie shrugged. " Maybe I am dense, maybe all this craziness that I had finally messed me up in the head!"said Katie laughing her cold laugh. " Maybe I have finally lost it! "said Katie honestly.

Katie shot daggers at her, if looks could kill Eva would be on the floor dead. " Wow... really, some best friend you are!"Katie replied. " You honestly have no why I'm upset to see them go are you? Didn't Tyler tell you all about the Jeremy issue? "Katie asked her crossing her arms. "I nearly drove myself crazy Eva, I was in St. Mungo's for months but Cupid and Becca didn't give up on me, and now they left I lost that part of me that even cares! "said Katie. " You weren't there, you weren't there to pick me up from the ground Cupid was and you call yourself my best friend? "Katie asked her laughing her cold laugh.

Katie looked at her and laughed. " Oh you want to shot me down with logical crap now huh? "Katie asked her still laughing. " Wow. .. hanging with Ty really have gotten to your head, only he thinks like that! "said Katie honestly. " You want to talk logical, I'm not stupid enough to get married to someone you barely even know let anyone f*ck them!"said Katie smirking at her. " Then again, you weren't thinking so how could you of possibly known? "Katie asked her shrugging. " Wow. ..you must of been really desperate to get with Ty, you basically gave him everything to him like a slut!"said Katie smirking at her.

" So...don't you dare talk to me about logic, if anyone has logical sense around here its me, you two are just stupid! "said Katie honestly. " By the way, I wish you two the best in this marriage, you two have plenty of time to get to know each other! "said Katie smirking at her. " Have a lovely time on your trip!"said Katie smirking at her before he hit the elevator button as it dinged. Getting in she smirked at Eva before the doors closed on her leading her towards the lobby. As the elevator landed in the lobby Katie stormed angrily passed Tyler who was having a cup of hot chocolate. " What the hell. " said Tyler softly as he seen Katie walk pass him.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:37 pm

"Oh no I think all of Hogwarts had a pretty good idea of what happened between you and Jonathan." She practically spat out at her. If Katie wanted to talk about going crazy Eva could really give her a run for her money. She had never really spoken to anyone about what had happened when her sister had died, nor how it made her feel to this day. "And just where exactly was I supposed to have the chance to get to be there for you?" She asked sarcastically. "While you were locked away in the hospital or after you completely forgot I existed until they left? Hmm?"

Eva couldn't help but to be angry at her. She had known what it was like to be going crazy. Hell, she had lived the last few years of her life in hell. "And I wouldn't talk to me about insanity." Eva said glaring at her. "You don't have to wake up every morning reminding yourself that the person you were closest to in the world is gone and never coming back. That even though you know you did nothing wrong you still had to face the whispers that you should have done more or you killed them yourself. Maybe when that happens to you and I really hope it never does you'll truly understand insanity."

At the mention of her being stupid, Eva could no longer stay calm about it. She drew back her fist throwing it hard into Katie's nose. She had never actually punched anyone in the face before and she wasn't quite sure she liked it either. She could see the blood on Katie's face. "Yes because I did something completely moronic because if I didn't your cousin and I both would have gone to jail. Yes I think that must make me the dumbest person on the planet." She said as she jumped in the elevator before Katie got the chance acne to close it on her.

She made her way down in silence, no longer speaking. Eva was visibly shaking she was so angry. After Katie walked past Tyler Eva walked up to him and shrugged. "Don't even." She said glaring up at him as she looked down at her knuckles.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Seeing Katie storm pass him with a bloody nose,  Tyler looked confused until he saw Eva coming towards him with blood on her knuckles.  Putting two and two together,  he finally understood somewhat what happened.  It was clear that Katie said something that had pissed Eva off pretty bad.  " Um... you have blood on your knuckles. " said Tyler softly.  " Not telling you what to do,  but you might want to wash your hands or something before some sees and gets the wrong idea. "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler had no idea what happened upstairs after he left,  but it had to be pretty bad, he never seen Katie or Eva so mad before in his life.   Seeing that she was so angry that she was shaking,  Tyler was about to hug her before he thought against it.   Tyler put his hands up in surrender as if he wasn't going to say anymore then he already said.  Although he was clearly confused,  you could see it in his eyes,  but his face he kept a calm and peaceful look.  Taking a drink of his hot chocolate,  he waited until she was calmed down to tell him what happened.

After a few minutes of silence,  he couldn't stand the silence that was between them.  " Ok...that's it,  what the bloody hell happened? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  " I left and Katie storms out of here with a bloody nose,  and your so mad that steam can come off you."said Tyler honestly.   " Care to explain what happened? "Tyler asked her softly.   Although he had a feeling that he was going to be pissed once she tells him, something tells him that what ever happened upstairs wasn't pretty.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 pm

“And?” Eva asked raising an eyebrow towards him. She hadn’t really thought of the fact that she had blood on her knuckles. Much less, she quite honestly didn’t care either. She was tired of Katie trying to play the poor pitiful me card around her. She was also tired of her trying to turn it around onto her and Tyler. After all, Katie had set them up well before the marriage law. Eva was beginning to wonder if Katie was actually jealous of the fact she was with someone while Katie wasn’t.

She noticed Tyler backing off away from her as she sat down in front of him. She ran both her hands through her hair, trying to calm down. She couldn’t really believe the audacity of Katie and what she had said. She looked up at him as he asked what happened, “Which part?” she asked in a snide tone. It was now verbally obvious that she was royally angered by the events that had happened. “The fact it’s my fault that I wasn’t there when she was in St. Mungos, the fact that after she came back she completely ignored me for Cupid and Becca and then not only tries to blame me for not being there goes on to call me a slut!”

Eva had just hit the tip of the iceburg in her rant. “Also we’re apparently completely stupid for doing what we were told to do or go to jail for not doing it. I wasn’t aware that following this law was stupid. I really don’t want to end up in jail for anything. Not only that but she tried to go on about how she was completely crazy.” Eva huffed, “If only she really knew what crazy was she would have never went off on me like she did! I hope you know I’m not apologizing to her, because she really deserved more than what I gave her. She’s lucky I didn’t completely knock her face in.”

Eva took the point to get up and order her a cup of coffee. She needed something after that and she honestly didn’t want to see a drop of alcohol for a long time. Eva took a deep breath and smelled the coffee they were making. It smelled almost magical. Just remember, if she had to live in your head after all you’ve been through she would have probably killed herself a long time ago. she thought as she took her coffee and headed back to the table. Just remember she was there when the rumors about what happened to Maria were spreading like wildfire.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:18 am

Tyler eyes widened as Eva let everything that happened flow out of her like a river. Tyler listened to everything she said, not interrupting as she told him what happened. His eyes becoming darker within every second. But as she said that Katie called her a slut his eyes darkened.

He couldn't believe that Katie said that, after she was the one who wanted them together. Now that they were together, she was jealous that they had something that she didn't. " Excuse me Eva, while I have a nice chat with my little cousin. " said Tyler as he stood up. You could tell by Tyler's posture that he was clearly pissed. Walking outside, he seen Katie and walked up towards her grabbing her arm. " Come with me now! "said Tyler with anger in his eyes.

Katie never seen Tyler so mad before, she was honestly scared to see him this way. " Um...I think I'll pass. "said Katie honestly trying to get away from him. " Oh hell no, you're coming with me, it's time I set you straight once and for all! "said Tyler as he dragged her upstairs. Once inside, Tyler slammed the door so hard he thought that he broke it. Getting out his wand he quickly flicked it around the room so no one could hear them.

" I don't know what the hell is your problem Katie but you better figure it out! "said Tyler darkly. " Nothing is my problem Tyler Riker! "Katie shot at him. " Don't give me that crap Katelyn Jennifer Knight! "said Tyler darkly as Katie backed into the bed scared. Katie was honestly scared right now, she only seen this side of him once and it was scary, but to see him use on her was scarier.

" You listen to me, and you listen to me good, you never ever call my wife a damn slut again!"said Tyler darkly. " I'm sorry that you're life sucks so bad that you have to be jealous of our lives! "said Tyler smirking at her sickly. " I didn't say I was jealous! "Katie shot at him. " Was I finished? No! So sit there and shut up and listen!"said Tyler angrily. Katie swallowed and nodded.

" You have no idea what the hell Eva been through, she told me everything about her sister everything! "said Tyler honestly. " You're problems are small compare to ours so stuck it up and grow up! "said Tyler angrily. " Stop being so damn pathetic and get over yourself! "said Tyler looking at her in disgust. "Now get the hell out of my room!"said Tyler darkly.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:44 am

Eva had watched as Tyler grew more and more angry with every word she had said. She honestly couldn’t blame him for being angry at what had happened. They had both known that something was going with Katie, but they really didn’t know what was going through her head. At least Eva didn’t. As she took her espresso from the clerk and paid for it she could see Tyler dragging Katie back into the hotel. She knew that it probably wouldn’t be pretty if he was anywhere near as angry as she was.

As she sat down at the table she pulled out her cellphone. She debated calling her parents and letting them know what had happened the night before, but had quickly decided against it. She quickly sent them a text message to let them know that they had arrived yesterday, but told them that everyone was too tired to check in with them. Eva could tell that this would probably be better to tell them in person and she had honestly had enough drama to last her for the rest of the trip thanks to this afternoon.

She couldn’t bring herself to feel bad for punching Katie in the face. Eva knew that what she had done was wrong, but she had kept things bottled up for so long that she just couldn’t help but to express it any other way. “No wonder your parents wanted you in therapy.” She muttered to herself as she drank down her coffee. “Are you going to do that to all your friends when they piss you off?” she laughed a little. She actually thought it was slightly funny that she had punched her best friend over their conversation.

She knew Katie needed a wakeup call, but did she really need one done in an act of violence? She sighed as she ran her hand through her hair, considerably more calm now. At least on the outside she was. On the inside the storm was still raging strongly. She had never been called a slut before. In fact she wasn’t sure she had ever done anything that would warrant her being called such a thing. It really confused her as to how Katie would even call her that. She was also confused as to how she could be mad about them being together when after all, Katie was the one who wanted them to get together.

As she finished off her coffee she stood up grabbing her things. Tyler and Katie had been gone a while and she was curious as to what in the world was going on. She made her way back up to the hotel room opening the door as Tyler had started to talk about how she had told him everything about her sister and all that went along with it. She stood in the doorway awkwardly looking between Katie and Tyler as he told her to grow up. She bit her lip, “Um do I need to come back?” she asked quietly trying not to enter the room until she had an answer.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:48 am

Tyler looked at Eva and smiled at her. " No...I think we're here, unless Katie has something that she likes to say! "said Tyler giving her a sickly sweet smile. "N-No I'm done here, I'll talk to you later Evy I just need some time for myself to think but I am sorry, I guess I was just jealous of what you guys have. "said Katie softly but honestly. " I think we all need a cool down. " said Katie honestly before getting up from the bed and walking out of the room. Walking pass Tyler, he shot a glare at her as she walked out of the room.

Tyler was so angry, he felt like punching something right about now. He just couldn't believe that Katie was so jealous of them that she said all that stuff to Eva. Of course Katie was family, but Eva was now his wife of course he was going to take her side over Katie's. Not to mention that she was right though, she wasn't right punching her best friend though. But then again who was he to judge, he punched a guy out for touching Eva.

" Evy I know I'm the last person to tell you this considering how I punched a guy for touching you, but it was wrong punching Katie no matter how much she deserved it. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " If you want to be mad at me for saying that go ahead, but you know deep down that it was wrong. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Believe me, I'm so pissed off I feel like that I could punch a wall right now! "said Tyler honestly. " Although I know that isn't going to help, and it's going to hurt no one but me in the long run. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler sighed to himself and ran his hands through his blond hair making him a little bit more calmer than he was.

Although he was so mad that he was clearly shaking from the anger he felt. Tyler never remembered him being this angry before in his life, it was honestly scaring him. " Evy I got to calm down, but I can't. " said Tyler looking at her with his dark brown eyes. " I never felt this angry before, but what she said to you was uncalled for. "said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:18 am

Eva couldn’t help but to roll her eyes at Katie as she apologized to her. She really felt that she was only apologizing because Tyler had probably just yelled at her about what she had said. She could have told Katie that she was jealous had she not ran off at the mouth causing the unfortunate bloody nose that Eva ended up giving her before it was all said and done with.

Eva couldn’t help but move out of the doorway as Katie came closer. Passing by she couldn’t help but to make a snide comment, “I’d go get that blood off of your face before it stains it.” She said as Katie left the room her door shut behind her. She knew immediately looking at Tyler that she shouldn’t have said it. Oops. she thought as she sat down on the bed. Before Tyler could even get the words out of his mouth she had saw the lecture coming.

“Actually that kind of makes you a bit of a hypocrite don’t you think?” she asked raising an eyebrow to him. She had done the same thing to her siblings when they told her she shouldn’t be doing something that they themselves had done plenty of times before. Eva herself could barely remember the bar in New York the night before, but she had remembered Tyler vividly punching a guy in the face for grabbing Eva. “Violence only brings on more violence.” She said with a small sarcastic smile.

She looked at Tyler slightly confused as he said she deep down knew that it was wrong. Did she? She wasn’t quite so sure. She had never had to have a discussion of her anger with anyone, nor had she ever been told that punching someone in the face when they had offended you was wrong. In fact she was watched her sister on multiple occasions slap men in the face when they had offended her. She seemed to be really confused as to now why her now husband was lecturing her.

Husband…she still wasn’t used to thinking of him as that. She knew it would take some getting used to, especially as she didn’t even remember their ceremony and all they had to go on was the papers that ended up in Tyler’s jacket. She could tell he was still extremely angry as she laid back on the bed, her head in the direction of him. She could look up and see him clearly as well as reach out and grab his hand.

Which is exactly what Eva did seeing him shaking. She reached her arm up above her head and off of the bed and grabbed hold of Tyler’s hand squeezing it reassuringly. “I don’t really want to talk about it anymore.” She replied quietly. She was tired again and her head was still pounding from the massive amounts of alcohol they had drank the night before. She wasn’t quite sure she would ever feel fully human again after the night before. Her muscles ached and her knuckles were sore from how hard she had hit Katie. “Though I do think I actually broke her nose.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top