Let us run wild and free! - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:27 am

Tyler chuckled and shrugged. " Yeah probably, but I'm not afraid to say that it was wrong for me to do it no matter how much the prick deserved it! "said Tyler smirking at her. " Meh.. sometimes, but it sure feels better then holding it in at times Mrs. Yolo Swaggins."said Tyler honestly before smirking at her. He was getting back at her for calling him Ty Bear at the airport, he didn't forget about that. He sure didn't forget about the nickname Katie told him that Eva's brothers call her. Tyler knew that he was asking for it, but he didn't care he needed a good laugh.

Tyler nodded, he didn't want to think about it anymore either, it was making his head hurt worse. All he wanted to do was get rid of this ungodly headache he had. Although his head wasn't the only thing that hurt, every muscle in his body was hurting. Although he knew all to well why his body was hurting, although he probably wasn't in as much pain as Eva was. He could tell just by looking at her that she didn't feel good, and he was in pain like he was.

Feeling her grab his hand, he looked at her and smiled at her knowing that she was trying to calm him down. Pushing himself up on the bed, he laid down beside her and sighed. Tyler knew that he shouldn't had laughed, but he did. " Yeah you probably did, I'm surprise that you didn't break your hand! "said Tyler softly. Looking down at the hand she used to punch Katie, he brought it to his lips before kissing it softly. Letting out a small yawn, he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him.

Although laying here with her didn't feel any different from the time before, he knew that they were. For one was now married to Eva, and two he was no longer a virgin anymore. "Wow. ..crazy how one night can change everything! " Tyler thought to himself. Although they were married and they haven't said the three words to each other yet. Of course they had feelings for each other, but after everything that happened last night did it prove that they loved each other?

Was Tyler regretting what happened last night? Of course not, he just wished that they would say those three letter words to each other before they did these things. Little did he know that he told Eva that he loved her last night while they were having sex. Although he didn't remember it, he told her that multiple times last night. "Damn if I can only remember what happened last night! " Tyler thought to himself. Deciding not to worry about it, he closed his eyes but he wasn't asleep just resting his eyes.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:59 am

“I do believe I’ve told you several times not to call me that.” She said quietly in reply to him. She playfully smacked him. She knew he was doing it just to get on her nerves but she was really too tired and sore to argue. She felt like she had been slammed around in a mosh pit the night before. “I would watch it. After today I think I might have a career as a fighter in my future.” She couldn’t help but laugh at that even though she knew that it was wrong.

Eva was really good at hiding hurting. It had come easily to her after her sister died. She learned how to hide how she felt emotionally, causing herself to become a shell of her former self, so it wasn’t a surprise to her when she learned how to cover up physically hurting. She thought it ironic that it had become almost like a second nature to her. What puzzled her the most was that she had felt so horrible today to actually let it show.

“My hand is fine.” She replied as he kissed it, looking it over. “Besides, I know how to throw a punch. I do have an older brother who’s into that sort of stuff.” Eva added snuggling up to him as he wrapped his arms around her. She was trying to figure everything out the same as he was and it was puzzling to her that she just could not for the life of her remember any of it. It really bothered her, but she tried her best not to let it show. She would find a way to remember it. She hated that what was supposed to be one of the most important moments of her life was just completely wiped away from her memory as if it was nothing.

I wonder if you said anything stupid last night. she thought to herself, questioning it. I mean after all you were wasted enough to go ahead and marry him without a second thought as to what your own parents would say. Eva hated the way her mind worked. It always had her over analyzing every little thing when she just wanted to relax and go to sleep. She always questioned everything she did before she ever did it and weighed the pros and cons of the outcome.

Snuggling up closer to Tyler she couldn’t help but wonder to herself. I wouldn’t have married him if I didn’t love him I don’t think. she thought to herself. At least not like that I wouldn’t have. She looked up at Tyler as he closed his eyes before laying her head back down on his chest and intertwining her fingers and his.

“Hey Ty..” she said quietly waiting for an answer. When he finally answered her she yawned, “I really do think I love you. Just thought you might wanna know.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Tyler looked at her and laughed. " Oh come on, I was just getting you back for calling me Ty Bear! "said Tyler smirking at her. Tyler chuckled at her reply. " Yeah that might be true, but I think I could handle you."said Tyler softly but honestly. " I mean I did almost knock a guy out for touching you! "said Tyler honestly. Although Tyler was to sore and tired to argue let alone play around. His nerves were at the end, he wanted nothing more than to sleep.

Tyler was usually very good at hiding his emotions and pain, but today he felt so horrible he honestly didn't care. At least he didn't look as horrible as he felt, or else people would really know. Tyler didn't know what hurts the worse, his head or his body, they both hurt about the same. He just felt like that he been hit by a damn double decker bus multiple times. This was the worse Tyler felt in his whole life.

Tyler nodded. " Well...I'm glad that you didn't hurt yourself. "said Tyler softly but honestly. Feeling her snuggling up him, he smiled down at her before kissing the top of her head. Although he tried to pretend that everything was ok, but on the inside he was confused as hell. He was trying to piece together everything that had happened after he apparated them to the night club. Although everything was right in front of them, he was still having trouble processing any of it.

" I wonder how crazy we were last night. " Tyler thought to himself sighing inwardly to himself. They had to be pretty crazy if every bottle in the mini bar was gone in their room. "God I hope that I didn't say anything stupid last night that I can't remember!"Tyler thought to himself. It Was Like his mind was blocking everything out that happened last night, he didn't know why though. What happened last night wasn't that bad was it that his mind refused to remember it was it?

No, Tyler refused to believe that, his mind was just to tired for him to think right now. Yeah that was it, him and his mind were just to tired. Which wasn't a lie, he was tired and his head was killing him. But he knew one thing though, he wouldn't had married her if he didn't love her right? He did love her, there was no denying that he did, clearly anyone could see that.

" Yeah... "Tyler asked her softly but in a sleepy tired voice. Hearing what she said he looked down at her and smiled. " I really think I love you to Evy. " said Tyler softly as he kissed her softly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Eva looked up at Tyler as he replied to her, kissing him back. It was almost comforting to know he at least felt the same. She had to love him didn’t she? After all he could be one of the most horrible douche bags on the planet at times and she was still willing to put up with it. But why couldn’t she remember the night before?

It was really starting to bother her. They hadn’t had that much to drink had they? All she could really remember was bits and pieces from the night before, most of those involving the club in New York and the pretty lights in Vegas. That was it, nothing more, nothing less. The harder she tried to think about it, the harder it made her head hurt. She had already felt like she had been hit in the head with a baseball bat as it was. She could only hope that Tyler had been wondering the same thing she had. What the hell had happened.

As she laid her head back on his chest, Eva let out a yawn. The thoughts of a nap where quickly consuming her and taking away all worry about what had happened. They were married now and there was nothing that she or anyone else could really do about it. At least she realized that they had done it on their own terms and not because of some law that had already forced them to be together. She didn’t even want to think of what the rest of the law entailed of them just yet.

As she closed her eyes, she absentmindedly started to play with Tyler’s hair. She remembered being told that it had comforted him and she really wasn’t any different. She loved when people would brush or play with her hair. It had a very soothing and relaxing feel to it. It had reminded her of much happier times in her life and she was quickly asleep before she knew it.

Upon waking up, Eva looked over at the clock on the bed side table. It was only just now beginning to be time for supper. She still felt horrible, but not as bad as she had earlier. What she really wanted was some water, or anything to drink for that matter. Her mouth felt as dry as a desert. Looking over she saw Tyler was still asleep and leaned over and kissed the top of his forehead.

“Ty.” She said quietly. “I think we need to get up and go eat sometime today.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 pm

It was really bugging Tyler that he couldn't remember what happened the night before, usually he was very good at remembering things even if he was drunk. It just didn't make any sense, it was like that part of his mind had blanked out everything that happened. Bits and bits of pieces was coming back to him, all he could remember was hitting a guy in a night club in New York and the many lights of Vegas. Wincing as all this thinking was making his head hurt, Tyler decided to give up. He thought maybe after sleeping the horrible hangover he had, maybe it'll come back to him.

Feeling her run his hands through his hair, Tyler slowly started to calm down and relax. " That feels nice. " said Tyler softly as he felt his body starting to relax as Eva ran her hands through his hair. Feeling every thought and care start to drift away from him with every touched she did, Tyler sighed happily to himself. Feeling sleep consuming him, Tyler yawned before he started falling asleep, cuddling Eva like she was his teddy bear.

Tyler was still asleep on the bed, as he felt Eva kiss his forehead trying to wake him up. " Hm..."Tyler said in a sleepy voice his eyes still closed. Hearing her say they needed food, Tyler opened his eyes before letting out a yawn. Stretching on the bed, he heard and felt his miscles popping as he did so. " Ok...what are you in the mood for? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.

Getting up, he looked at the mirror and seen that he had some major bed hair going on. Taking his hands and going through his hair flattening it some, he chuckled. Looking at himself he seen that he still looked pretty decent, although he wished he felt as good as he looked. " Probably just need some food. "Tyler thought to himself. He was sure after he ate and took something, he'll be ok or so he hoped.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 am

“I’m not sure, but in general food sounds like it would be amazing.” She replied moving to get off of the bed. For a moment she couldn’t remember how to use her legs. She wondered when the last time she had eaten was, but quickly remembered that it had been the day before. No wonder she still felt pretty bad. It only made sense that she would still feel like she had an upset stomach because she had been so long without eating.

As she finally made it possible to stand she looked at Tyler as he chuckled. “What’s so funny?” she asked curiously walking over towards him. As she stood behind him, Eva reached for her hairbrush which she had left there from before they had went out for coffee this morning. She was already getting in the habit of leaving things where she liked to keep them at her parent’s house. One thing they would eventually have to discuss was her moving in with him.

It would have just made sense for them to be living together if they were now married. At least you know your brain is functioning now. she thought with a small smile. “I guess we better go get Katie.” She suggested. “I’m sure she’s hungry too. I know I’m starved.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:31 am

Tyler shook his head. " Yeah that would be a good idea. "said Tyler honestly before chuckling. " Are you ok? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously noticing that she was having trouble walking it seemed like. Now that Tyler thought about it, the reason why he didn't feel so well was because he haven't ate anything since yesterday. He was starving now, but he was so hung over that the thought or smell of food made him sick. Although he still didn't feel good, and he clearly looked like hell he wasn't going to ignore not eating just because he didn't feel good.

" I was laughing at my bed hair. " said Tyler softly but honestly as he went to flattening his hair. " It's not staying down! "said Tyler groaning. " Oh screw it! "said Tyler walking to his bag and getting his brush before he started brushing his hair before he got his gel styling in his normal look. "There just needed some brushing and styling. " said Tyler honestly.

Tyler looked at raised his eyebrows at her. " You sure you want to ask her to come?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I thought you were still pissed off at her, that why I didn't ask if you wanted her to come. " said Tyler softly but honestly. "I'm starving, I know that much about me!"said Tyler honestly. Walking out of their room and across to Katie's room, he knocked on the door. " Katie, we're going to get something to eat, you want to come? "Tyler called through the door. Not hearing respond Tyler looked confused before the door opened.

" What do you guys want?"Katie asked them tiredly but in a annoyed voice. It was clear that she was crying or was, her eyes were red and puffy. " We we're hungry and we're going to get something to eat, you want to come? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. Katie laughed her cold laugh. " Really, after yelling at me and breaking my nose your asking me if I want to get something to eat? Well I tell you two to go to hell and f*ck off and leave me alone!"said Katie slamming the door on their faces. " Ok...rude! "said Tyler. " Let's go Evy, leave her alone! "said Tyler walking away.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:54 am

“I’m fine.” She replied with a smile. “I just think I forgot how to walk for a minute.” Eva laughed slightly. She knew deep down that having not eaten was probably not the full reason as to why she did not want to move, but she also didn’t want Tyler to say anything to her about it. She knew that he could have a tendency to worry especially if it was about her.

She couldn’t help but laugh as he complained that his hair was not staying down. “Just be glad it isn’t as long as mine is and then you can complain about it not doing anything right.” It was true. She had to take very good care of her hair, otherwise she would wind up with tangles that she just could not get out on her own. She watched as he pulled out his styling gel and started to play around with his hair. “And I thought I was the girl in the relationship.” She said sarcastically with a playful smile.

“Well she has to eat just like we do doesn’t she?” she asked making a valid point. “Besides it probably isn’t a good idea to leave her to her own devices for too long. She could get into way more trouble than we would.” She might have been angry at Katie for how she acted, but she was her friend and she did worry about her even if she didn’t care at the moment. Eva looked up at Tyler worried when Katie didn’t answer the door to her room. It wasn’t like her.

Eva let out an almost visible sigh of relief when she saw Katie. She looked far worse than Eva had thought she would after their encounter. It was obvious that the girl had been crying. As the door had been shut in their faces she looked at Tyler as he started to walk away. “Katie you have to eat.” She said calling out to her before she started to follow Tyler towards the elevator. “I’m pretty sure she needs to get her nose checked out before both of her eyes turn black.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:40 am

Tyler nodded and sighed. " I know she does, but you know better than I do how stubborn Katie is!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " Besides, she wants to be left alone maybe that's what we'll do!"said Tyler softly. He honestly didn't want any more fighting, his head was hurting and he didn't think he could handle anymore screaming. His mind was already trying to remember what happened last night, but it wasn't working to well. Tyler just decided to give up, although deep down inside it was really bugging him.

As the elevator dinged, Tyler walked through the lobby and outside. Hearing the cars and taxi cabs honking Tyler winced holding his head groaning. Taking a map from the newspaper bins, Tyler looked it over. Nodding Tyler closed the map before Whistling as a cab stopped in front of them telling the man the name of the restaurant the man nodded before driving them to it. After a few minutes, the cab stopped in front of the restaurant as Tyler paid and got out.

" I heard a lot of people talking about this place, it serves everything you can think of here! "said Tyler softly but honestly to Eva. " Unless you want to grab something quick to eat and head back. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I just thought while we're here, we might as well have fun. "said Tyler smiling at her. Walking inside, Tyler asked a table for as the host lead them to a table. Sitting down Tyler looked at the menu trying to decide what he wants before he nodded and shut his menu.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:55 am

Eva sat there and ate her food in silence. She hadn’t been picky in what she had ordered. She knew you could pretty much get whatever you wanted to eat in New York and that was what she had planned to do. She ate pretty much in silence, feeling completely and totally starved from not eating since the day before. As the server brought their check she snatched it away before Tyler could reach for it. “I’m paying.” She said sticking her tongue out at him with a smile.

She quickly handed the server some cash, “You can keep the rest.” She said with a smile as she jumped up from the table. She felt much better after having eaten. Eva knew Tyler had been nice when he had ordered Katie her favorite food to bring back to her. The least Eva could do was pay for it. She waited for Tyler to get up from the table so they could take her food back to her.

The ride to the hotel had been pretty easy. “I’m never going that long without eating ever again.” She said looking at Tyler as they pulled up to the hotel. “I don’t think I would live if I went that long without food again. I was starving.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top