Let us run wild and free! - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 21 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Katie looked at her and sighed.  " He's just confused Evy,  you know how Ty is, he jumps to conclusions!"said Tyler softly but honestly.  It was true,  that was one of Tyler's worse habit,  he jumped to conclusion on things.  Katie would have to talk to him and tell him not to jump to conclusions on some things, if not all things!  But changing Ty was like trying to teach a blind dog to do tricks!  She knew Ty might change some, but he was always going to be a douche arse!

Katie sighed.  " If you really want to go home,  I won't stop you from going, but I'll be sad to see you go. " said Katie softly but honestly.   " I know Ty would to, but like I said, if you think you going home will make you feel better then go. " said Katie softly.  " I know Ty wouldn't want you anymore upset than you are, he'll want you to be happy. " said Katie softly but honestly.   " Everything he did,  was to make you happy and smile Evy, he drove twelve hours here just for you! "said Katie softly but honestly.  " Oh crap, I Shouldn't had said that!"said Katie softly to herself before cursing to herself.

Katie sighed and ran her hands through her hair about to pull it out due to her and Tyler being so damn bloody stubborn.  " He does care about you Evy,  he cares about you more than you know! "said Katie softly but honestly.  "Don't think that he doesn't care about you cause the way he acts Evy cause you know more than I do that he clearly does! "said Katie softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Eva let out a sigh. She didn’t know what to do anymore. Part of her wanted to really and truly go home, but part of her wanted to stay and try to work things out with Tyler. She really did care about him, even if she thought he was being a massive prick at the moment. She just didn’t understand why he was acting the way he was. She couldn’t help but think he was mad at her for not telling him. But then again it hadn’t been entirely her fault…she didn’t know either. It had only been that Katie had suggested it in the first place that made her question it also.

“I don’t know what I want anymore!” she said standing up to look out the window. It had been really pretty outside and she felt like she would be stuck in the room all day. She knew if she up and walked out on her own that Tyler would completely flip out. After all, she couldn’t think just about herself anymore, even if that’s what Tyler was doing out on his own.

Her eyes darted over to Katie, “What do you mean?” she asked looking at her, her eyes demanding an answer. “He drove twelve hours here for me?” she looked at Katie, and started to piece things together. “Did you go through my journal again and tell him I wanted to come down here?” she asked looking at her friend. “Because I’m getting really tired of feeling like I have no privacy what so ever!”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Katie let out a nervous laugh.  " I might have showed him the page so he could find you in New York. " said Katie softly but honestly.   " Not my fault that he remembered every place that you wrote down! "said Katie honestly.  " I honestly think it's sweet and cute that he did that just for you! " said Katie softly but honestly.   " See? He cares about you Evy,  it's just the little things that you don't notice. " said Katie softly but honestly.  " He's trying Evy,  it's not easy for either of you right now. "said Katie softly.

After what seemed like hours at the beach,  Tyler finally sighed to himself before getting up and putting his shirt back on.  " Ow!"Tyler winced as the shirt hit his sun burnt back.   " What the bloody hell?  I never get sun burned. " Tyler thought to himself before wincing in pain.  Tyler wondering how bad he was,  Tyler walked towards the bathroom before his eyes widened at the sight of him.  He was completely red from head to toe.  " Damn American sun! "Tyler cursed to himself before he apparated back to the hotel room. Appearing in his and Eva's room,  he stumbled a bit before regaining his posture.   " Um.. sorry. .. didn't mean to intrude on anything but Katie where did you put the aloe vera at? "Tyler asked her softly before wincing in pain as his shirt was rubbing against his back.

" Oh my god Ty, you're sun burned!  But you never got sun burned before! "said Katie softly but honestly looking at how red he was.   "You're telling me,  maybe the sun is different over here or something! "said Tyler shrugging as he winced as he did that.   " I'm fine though,  nothing that I can't handle. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I'm going to take a shower and get the salt water smell from me. " said Tyler softly before grabbing his clothes and walking into the bathroom closing the door behind him.   Letting the hot water hit his body,  Tyler let out a small cry in pain before he washed his hair and body before getting out.   Tyler walked out but his pajamas bottoms due to him being in to much pain for him to put his shirt on.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Eva didn’t say anything when Katie explained. She had known Katie had shown Tyler her journal and the list that was inside. Tyler had even told her so much. She couldn’t help but to think how sweet it was that he had taken the trouble to drive that far just for her to go somewhere she wanted to go to. She hadn’t known anyone who had ever gone through that kind of trouble for her. Her eyes glanced over at Tyler as he apparated into the hotel room.

Eva’s eyes went wide seeing how red Tyler was. “You don’t need aloe vera, you need a vinegar bath!” she said looking at him. Eva had never been sunburnt before, but she had seen it happen to her siblings enough to know that as bad as her husband was burnt, that aloe vera really wouldn’t help it. She couldn’t help but laugh a little. She knew it was messed up, but Eva couldn’t really help it. She was slightly amused at how Tyler didn’t know about how much stronger the sun was at the beach.

“Tyler, the sun is stronger at the beach because of all the light colored sand and the water it can reflect off of.” She said looking at him, “Did you not know that?” she asked curiously as she followed after him into the bathroom taking the aloe vera with her. As Tyler stepped out of the shower Eva stood there looking at him, “Come here.” She said turning him around and putting aloe vera on his back. She was grateful that it was the kind that had the lidocaine in it to help numb the pain up.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:27 am

Tyler shot an annoyed glare at her. " Hilarious, I'm glad that you two think that this is amusing! "said Tyler glaring at them. Tyler winced as she touched him, not to him having a sun burned but after they had a fight. Feeling her hands on his back, Tyler bit his lip from screaming in pain. " That feels nice, thank you."said Tyler softly but honestly. It was slowly starting to numb the pain. After a while of putting on his back, he pulled away from her.

Walking back towards his bag, Tyler opened it before opening it up getting something to get rid of the ungodly headache that he had. Seeing that his journal fell out of his jacket, Katie picked it up as she noticed that it was opened to a song he must of wrote while he was at the beach. " Um. ..you dropped this. " said Katie softly but honestly handing him his journal. " Thank you Katie, did you see what I wrote? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously as she shook her head. " I didn't see anything! "said Katie.

As Tyler walked to the bathroom Katie looked at Eva. " Looks like he wrote two new songs. " said Katie softly to Eva. As Tyler came back a couple of minutes later, he carefully laid down on the bed. "Damn bloody ocean and sun!"Tyler muttered to himself clearly pissed off at himself for staying out so long. Katie couldn't help but not to giggle at him as Tyler shot her another glare. " How was I supposed to know that the sun at the ocean was different? I never been to a damn bloody ocean! "said Tyler crossing his arms. " Ow!"said Tyler wincing and pouting seeing that was his signature move when he was annoyed.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 am

Eva looked at Tyler, “Sorry, I’ve never been around someone who had never been to the ocean before.” She said looking at him. “That’s pretty funny in and of itself to me…not you being burnt.” She said as she put the aloe on his back. She could tell he really didn’t want her to be touching him, but she knew he had to get something on the sunburn before it really started to hurt. “Though I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone burnt as bad as you are.” She said as he pulled away from her and out of the bathroom.

She followed him out and stood there against the wall next to the bathroom door and watched him. She knew they needed to talk, but she also knew that they really couldn’t talk with Katie in the room. Eva just wasn’t quite sure she was ready to have that talk with him yet. Part of her was still screaming to run as fast as she could, although she had calmed down a bit. She glanced over at Katie looking at Tyler’s journal before she told him he had dropped it. She gave her a look about it and rolled her eyes.

“You know Katie, I really don’t want to know.” She said looking at her. “It’s not my place to know.” She added honestly. She knew if Tyler wanted her to know about what he had written in it, he would show her. “I think Tyler and I really need to have a talk Katie.” She said just before Tyler came out of the bathroom. She watched as he struggled. She sighed and walked over to the bed sitting on the edge of it.

“You know you might feel a little bit better if you lay on your stomach.” She said looking at him pouting with his arms crossed. “And it’s not the ocean’s fault you’re sunburnt. It’s your own and you know it. You didn’t have to stay outside at the beach as long as you did. Especially without a shirt on.” Eva crossed her arms looking at him. “I might not have ever had a sunburn, but my siblings get them all the time.”

She sighed as she looked at Tyler, “I think we need to talk though.” She said looking at him, “Without you storming off again, although I’m sure that really won’t be a problem since you look like it hurts to move.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 am

Katie nodded.  " Sure no problem, I'll take my leave. " said Katie softly before getting up and walking out the door towards her room. Tyler looked at Eva and crossed his arms at her not caring if they hurt or not.  "No it isn't,  I usually never get sun burned,  but now I'm so burned up that cooked  bacon probably looks better than I do right now! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Besides I hate laying on my stomach,  it's so uncomfortable,  I don't know how people do it! " said Tyler honestly shaking his head sighing.  Tyler only slept on his stomach when he was little, he haven't done that since he was a kid,  he wasn't going to start now because of a sun burned on his back!

Tyler looked at her and rolled his eyes at playfully at her.  " Really Evy, it hurts when I move,  do you think that I'm going to be leaving any time soon? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " But I guess that you're right. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  He honestly didn't want to talk to her right now, he honestly wasn't in the mood.   He honestly haven't all day,  he was tired and now was sun burned as hell,  he clearly wasn't feeling or looking his best.  Although he knew that Eva was probably feeling worse than he was right now though.

" Look before you start going on on how much of a completely douche of a arse I've been lately, let me say one thing,  I'm sorry. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I know it's not going to fix anything but it's a start. " said Tyler softly.   " Ok...let it all out,  lets hear of how much of a douche of a arse I been!"said Tyler smirking at her.  " Cause I honestly don't think that I have since we left New York,  I been nothing but sweet and caring to you! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Of course I gotten a little mad,  but hell can you blame me? Katie knew and didn't tell me that you might of been pregnant,  I was worried about you,  I wanted to know what was wrong with you! "said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:46 am

“Quite honestly you’re as red as a cherry.” She said looking at him, “And it is your fault for not wearing a shirt and being out there as long as you were. And don’t tell me it’s not true because you know it is.” She continued. She really wasn’t in the mood to argue about that with him, especially when she knew she was right about it. “You’re lucky I’m not Bianca.” She added with a smirk, “She likes to smack Michael on the back as hard as she can when he’s sunburnt. Just for fun too.”

She raised her eyebrow at him when he made the sarcastic comment. “Not when you’re so red that I’m pretty sure you would burst into flames if you stepped foot back outside before the sun set.” She smirked a little bit. He had really hurt her feelings earlier when he had done what she had felt like accuse her of lying to him. She knew if she didn’t feel like talking, he probably didn’t either, but if she was going to stay they needed to talk and try to work things out between them. If she was going to have a baby with him, she was going to make sure that child would come into a stable relationship.

Before she could even speak he stopped her and told her to tell him how much of a douche he had been. “No.” she said looking at him. “You haven’t really been a prick as of lately, but you were a huge pompous ass today.” She continued “And I think you were more than a little mad. You were demanding why I didn’t tell you something even I didn’t know. I really was hoping that it was just a bug. Katie is the one who put that pregnancy notion in my head in the first place and it was while you were gone off to get the ice.”

“It made me feel like you don’t trust me. “ she said biting her lip. They were back on the trust issue, and it was her pressing it this time and not Tyler for a change. “You made it out like I had told Katie and not you when I didn’t say anything to anyone except to tell her not to say anything until I knew for sure. And I really didn’t need you going off on me like that because quite honestly I’m completely and utterly terrified. I actually thought we would have more time than this to even get used to the idea of being married.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:08 am

Tyler nodded and sighed.  " Yeah you're right,  but in my defense I didn't know. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  "If she did something like that to me, I'll say revenge will come soon enough! "said Tyler honestly.   " Although I was stupid and didn't wear a shirt,  I know I'm going to turn tan in a few days. " said Tyler softly but honestly. That was the way it was with him,  he gets a sun burned and a few days later he has tanned skin.

Tyler laughed. " What can I say?  I'm to much for the sun to handle! " said Tyler jokingly before smirking.  Tyler looked at her knowing that she was still a bit hurt from what he said while ago,  although she didn't say anything he could see it in her eyes.  Tyler was starting to learn that Eva hid her emotions and feelings very well, but her eyes told you everything.  He figured that he was the same way,  he honestly didn't know what he was in all honesty,  but he was good at hiding his emotions and feelings.

Tyler looked at her and frowned.  " I'm sorry Evy,  it's just I care about you Evy and I just want to know what's wrong with you. " said Tyler softly but honestly   "I'm sorry that I jumped to conclusion,  but it's just the way I am at times, "said Tyler softly. " Ok...I don't think that I was demanding,  maybe angry but not demanding! said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I'm more mad at Katie for her not telling me that you may of been,  I don't doubt that she was right,  she's a very smart girl! "said Tyler softly but honestly .  " I don't think I know of a time that she wasn't right on something! "said Tyler honestly before shaking his head. .

Tyler's eyes softened as he wrapped her up in his arms,  he didn't care how much he was hurting,  he wanted to comfort her.   " Evy I do trust you,  I probably trust you  more than I do Katie and she's my blood cousin! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I know that you're scared,  I'm scared Evy! " said Tyler softly.  " I'm scared if I'm going to be a good father or not,  I mean I'm already lacking as a good husband already! "said Tyler softly but honestly before sighing. Tyler was scared of a lot of things, but failing in his marriage and as a father was all the sudden his worse fear now.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:55 pm

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She couldn’t help but to laugh as he said if her sister had done something like that to him he would get revenge on her. Michael did in his own way whenever it happened. She wasn’t going to say that to him though. He didn’t need any more ideas in his head than he had already about her family she was only so sure. “I hope for your sake that’s true. I stay tan all year so I really don’t have to worry about getting burnt.” She replied quietly.

She didn’t really think it was funny when he said he was too much for the sun to handle. She rolled her eyes at him. He was still his cocky arrogant self despite being in pain like he claimed he was. She looked at him and wondered if he was trying to put his walls back up around himself from her. Her eyes only told things to people that she knew, but people she didn’t know would have never known that she wasn’t alright at that moment.

“But you kinda made it look like I deliberately told Katie and not you!” she said glaring at him as he said he was mad at Katie for not telling him. “It isn’t Katie’s responsibility to tell you! It’s mine, and I wasn’t even sure so why even tell you until I knew something?” She looked at him as he wrapped his arms around her. She could feel how hot he was from his sunburn and took in a deep breath.

“You should trust me!” she said looking up at him. “But I really feel like you don’t and you’re just saying you do to make me feel better.” She was completely terrified of everything that was going on. She felt like she couldn’t even get along with Tyler right now, she was terrified of their marriage not working out as well as not only being a mother, but of being pregnant as well. She bit her lip and looked away from him and down at the floor.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top