Let us run wild and free! - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 25 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Tyler shook his head.  " I kmow it isn't! "said Tyler softly but honestly sighing to himself.   Tyler hoped that it was jus a bad sun burned,  but he really wasn't feeling good at all, he felt hot like he had a fever and had a really bad headache.  He was beyond relieved, that he didn't have to go to a muggle hospital, he hated going to hospitals especially muggle omes. They had the worse habit of using needles for everything, it didn't make Tyler's fear of going there any better.  That's was why he hated and was scared of hospitals.

Tyler nodded, he was hurting to bad to say anything else,  plus he was hungry as well.   Eating his food pretty quickly,  Tyler ate the the egg rolls before clearing all his plate.  Tyler nodded and gave her a weak smile.  " Yeah you're probably right,  no use to staying here."said Tyler softly but honestly.  

Tyler nodded.  " Ok Evy we'll apperate back. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  Interwined hands with her,  he lead them towards the bathroom away from anyone that could see them.  With a pop they disapparareted and appeared in their room. Getting his iPhone out,  he called Sophia that they were here before hanging up.  Hearing a pop, Sophia appeared right in front of them with a bag in her hands.  

Looking at Tyler she frowned.  " Oh my god Ty, you look horrible! "said Sophia softly but honestly.  " Geez thanks Soph!"said Tyler rolling his eyes playfully at her.   " I was right,  you have sun poisoning. " said Sophia softly.   " Luckily this is treated easily, but some things we may have to do the muggle way Ty. " said Sophia softly but honestly.   " L-Like what? "Tyler asked her nervously.   " I'm going have to give you a shot the muggle way so the numbess can go more quickly, I'm sorry Ty I really am but we have to do it this way! "said Sophia softly. Tyler swallowed hard. " Um...why can't you use magic Soph? "Tyler asked her curiously. "The effect would take a while Ty, the muggle way it goes straight in. "said Sophia softly but honestly as Tyler sighed.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:56 pm

She had tried to keep him from the muggle hospital and she hoped that would save him from the pain of having to face down the dreaded needle. As they made their way to the bathroom Eva gripped Tyler’s hand tightly. She knew it wouldn’t be a good thing for her to let go of him and end up stuck there. Especially since he had the keys to the car and she really didn’t want to have to walk back to the hotel.

Hearing the pop she looked up to see Sophia appear with her bag. She had been worried about him to begin with and even more so seeing Soph frown and say how horrible he looked. When she said that Tyler had sun poisoning, Eva looked at him and rolled her eyes. “I told you it wasn’t just a sun burn Ty.” She said quietly. She didn’t want to get onto him and she didn’t want to fight anymore. She turned and looked back at Sophia, “He wanted to go to a muggle hospital for it.”

She saw the look on Tyler’s face as he was told he was going to have to get a shot. Eva wasn’t particularly fond of shots but she had dealt with the pain of a tattoo. “Come on Ty.” She said looking at him, “It’s not like you’re going to have multiple needles going in one place over and over like I did on my foot.” She said holding up her foot to point out her voodoo doll tattoo. “If I can go through being tattooed on that spot for almost an hour you can get a little tiny shot.” She continued.

Eva did feel a little sympathy for Tyler, but she was also trying to point out that it could be worse than just one little needle.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:28 am

Tyler looked at Eva and frowned.  " I know Evy,  I should of listened to you, but I didn't. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you,  but you know how stubborn I am! "said Tyler honestly.  Sophia looked at Tyler and shook her head.  " You weren't? "Sophia asked him as he nodded before Sophia hit on the back of the head.  " Ow!"said Tyler softly before rubbing his head.  " Sorry but really Ty,  you could of called me to start with, those muggle hospital take forever! "said Sophia honestly rolling her eyes.

" Good thing you listened to Eva wasn't it? "Sophia asked him softly as he got the needle and medicine and drew it up as Tyler's eyes widened.  " Holy crap, that's a long needle!"said Tyler softly but honestly.   Tyler looked at Eva and nodded.  " I guess you're right Evy, and if it's going to make me feel better I'll ow! son of b*tch!  what the heck Soph?"Tyler asked her as he felt a pinched in right arm.  " Well if I would've done it when you were looking you would've tensed up. " said Sophia softly but honestly.  Tyler nodded, knowing to well that he was going to do that,  but he was glad that that part was over.

"Ok...let's get started. " said Sophia before she gotten out her wand making the needle disappear.   "Lay down and take your shirt off Ty. " said Sophia softly as Tyler took his shirt off before laying down on the bed.   " Ok..wow.. may have to use some advance healing spells. " said Sophia softly but honestly.  Tyler looked at her worriedly as she said that,  as Sophia chuckled.  " Don't worry Ty, I got this I was just talking to, myself as always. " said Sophia softly but honestly before Tyler nodded.

Sophia waved her over his face, before going to his stomach, legs and arms turning them into a nice tanned as she did so. "Ok.. Ty flip over for me. " said Sophia softly before Tyler flipped over as Sophia did the back, back part of his legs and arms. " Ok... Ty get off the bed and stand still as I look and see if I missed anywhere. " said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and nodded. " Ok turn for me please. " said Sophia as Tyler turned as Sophia looked at the back of him. " Silly me I forgot his neck. " said Sophia shaking her head before doing his nexk. " Ok Ty, turn in a circle slowly."said Sophia as Tyler nodded turning slowly in a circle as Sophia smiled. " There, you're all fixed and tanned up, nice tan I must say Ty! "said Sophia softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:51 am

“He was.” Eva said looking at Sophia, laughing as she smacked Tyler on the back of the head. It was amusing actually, despite the fact that Tyler had actually had sun poisoning. “He thought he just needed aloe vera, but I told him when he came in he would do better with a bath of vinegar in the water, but what do I know? I’ve never had a sun burn before.” She added shrugging. Eva might have seen sun burns, but she had never had one so she really wouldn’t know what to do for herself if she had gotten one. She had just gone off what her mother had done for her siblings growing up. She was honestly grateful that she took after her father with her tan skin.

She couldn’t help but to feel amused at the look on his face when he said it was a huge needle, “Oh come on…” she said as Soph snuck the needle in, causing Eva to laugh again. “Oh it couldn’t have hurt that bad!” she said looking at him. Her brother Michael had always complained more when he was sick than she or her sister ever did. Why do guys have to be such big babies about being sick or getting shots? she wondered to herself, glad that the shot had been done quickly and gotten over with.

Eva couldn’t help but to watch curiously as Sophia started to work on Tyler, healing up his sun burn. She laughed as Sophia said not to worry about her talking to herself. “I think it’s when you start to answer yourself that you qualify as crazy.” Eva said with a small smile. She was slowly starting to get to know Sophia, which meant she wasn’t so nervous to talk around her much anymore. She figured she might as well get to know her, especially if she was not only friends with Tyler, but a healer as well.

“Not as nice a tan as I’ll have by the time we leave.” She said with a small smirk. Eva was extremely proud that she never had to worry about getting sun burnt and she was actually gloating a little about it as well now. “Thank you Sophia.” She said looking at her, “I know we keep bugging you a lot lately.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Tyler looked at Sophia and smiled sheepishly at her.  "Wow... I thought you were smarter than that Tyler Riker Anthony Lockwood! "said Sophia crossing her arms at him.   " I am Sophia Anabelle Granger, it's just that I didn't know if you busy! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   Sophia looked at Eva and nodded when she mentioned a vinegar bath. " That would of been a good idea,  why didn't you listen to her Ty? "Sophia asked him softly but curiously.  " Cause I'm a stubborn arse. " said Tyler honestly before shrugging as if it wasn't anything new.   " You got that down to a hundred percent. " said Sophia honestly before rolling her eyes at him.

Tyler looked at Eva and shook his head.  " No it didn't hurt,  but the medicine going in sure hurt like a b*tch! " said Tyler softly but honestly.   "Ok I'm not going to lie,  it does hurt and sting like hell going in,  I had one before. "said Sophia softly but honestly.   " Thank you Soph. " said Tyler softly smiling at her as Sophia nodded and smiled back.  " Odd Ty you can handle getting hit and knocked out by curses and spells,  but you can't handle needles? " Sophia asked him softly before laughing.  " No I can't,  I hate needles but curses and spells aren't no big deal. " said Tyler honestly.   " Yeah right no big deal my arse,  you came in once to being hit by multiple spells before! "said Sophia honestly.  

Sophia looked at her and laughed before giving her a soft warm smile.   " I already have voices talking back to me,  there in my head! "said Sophia honestly before laughing.   " To where a human has one just there conscience,  I have to my conscience and the vampire part of me, so I have two annoying people in my head! "said Sophia softly but honestly.  Of course Tyler knew of this,  so he just nodded.  " Besides, I think I'm already passed crazy Eva! "said Sophia honestly before chuckling.

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her. " Well...Some of us wasn't blessed with beautiful tanned skin love. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips.  " Thank you Soph, and like Evy said sorry we keep bugging you. " said Tyler softly as Sophia waved her hand at them.   " Stop it you two,  you two aren't bugging me, I love what I do and if you I know that I can help my friends I'll do It. " said Sophia softly.  " Oh Evy, I got some more Potions for you,  should last you for awhile."said Sophia softly before digging onto her bag handing her two bottles.   " Just take a dose of it just like muggle cough drop every day and you'll be fine,  I also made it taste like strawberries so it'll taste better when you take it. " said Sophia softly before smiling at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:12 pm

“Because he was still in a pissy mood.” She said looking at him. She was glad that she wasn’t the only one who was getting on to him for not wearing something as easy as sun screen. She watched him Sophia talk to each other. It had seemed that they were very good friends, something she had little of. She hoped that as she got to know Tyler more, as well as his friends that she would pick up some along the way.

“You could have fooled me.” She replied with a smirk, “You looked like you were going to faint when you saw that needle.” She had never thought she would have seen him pale up at the sight of a little needle. She thought it was going to be a repeat of earlier in the morning. At the mention of him being his by multiple spells and curses, Eva looked a little pale and sat down on the bed.

He had never talked to her about what he did, and even though she knew it was dangerous, she had never been told that he had actually gotten hurt from his job. “You never told me that.” She said quietly looking up at Tyler. “You told me you’ve never been hurt on your job.” She looked extremely worried, more so than she had over his sunburn. She knew the wrong curse or spell could hit him and she would be raising their child alone.

She kissed Tyler back a little weakly giving Sophia a small smile. “Yeah, thanks, it tasted horrible when I took it this morning.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Tyler shrugged.  " Ok I'll admit,  I was in a pissy mood. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Ah...I see. " said Sophia starting to put everything together.   Sophia knew to well how Tyler was, so she didn't need to ask anything else.   Sophia knew Tyler almost as well as his siblings or Katie did, Sophia knew almost everything about him.  

Tyler looked at her and sighed knowing that Eva was starting to know him quite well now.  " Ok...you got me Evy,  but I just hate needles. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   As Sophia mentioned him being hurt by curses and spells, he seen Eva's tanned face turn pale.   He never told Eva that he gotten hurt on the job,  he honestly couldn't count the number of times he gotten knocked out or hit by Sectumsempra or some other nasty curse.  He didn't want to worry her like she was now.

Tyler looked at her and frowned before wrapping his arms around her pulling her into a hug.  " I'm sorry Evy,  I just didn't want to worry you. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I just didn't want to worry you,  and now you being pregnant now,  I didn't want to do anything that would hurt you or our son. "said Tyler softly.  " I'm not going to lie and tell you that I don't get hurt, but each night I'm going to try my best to make home alright. " said Tyler softly before kissing the top of her head.

Looking over Eva's shoulder he smiled weakly at Sophia.  " Thanks Soph,  hopefully this will be the last of for awhile. " said Tyler honestly.   Sophia chuckled.  " Well...if it isn't and you need me call my cell,  it's always on me. " said Sophia softly but honestly.  " I take my leave,  you two have fun and tell Katie I said hi! "said Sophia as she grabbed her bag and disapparareted with a pop.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Eva leaned against Tyler as he pulled her into a hug. She forced a smile looking over at Sophia. “I’ll make sure we call if we have any more problems.” She replied just before Sophia disapparated out of the hotel room. She quickly turned her attention back to Tyler, “But you lied to me.” She said looking at him frowning.

“You told me you had never gotten hurt before and now I’m learning you have been.” She continued to say burying her face in his chest. “I’m going to worry about you whether you like it or not Tyler. Me being pregnant has nothing to do with it other than now I might worry more because I really don’t want to raise a child by myself.”

Eva was terrified that one day if Tyler didn’t come home, she would find herself being a single mother and the thought absolutely terrified her. She knew she couldn’t raise a child on her own. She knew that she wasn’t even prepared enough to be a mother, much less take care of their child on her own should something happen to him.

After a moment, Eva looked up at Tyler, “So, how many times have you actually gotten hurt?” she asked curiously. She really wanted to know now. She knew he couldn’t talk much about it, but she needed to know for what she felt like was the sake of her sanity at this point. If she was going to be having a family with Tyler she felt like she needed to be let in a little bit. After all, it would only make sense for her to know what she was married into now wouldn’t it?
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Tyler looked at her and sighed. " I know and I'm sorry Evy love, I just didn't want to worry you. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I promise from now on, no more lying. " said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing the top of her head.

" I know Evy, I should of told you the truth the day I told you what I do. " said Tyler softly. Tyler looked at her and sighed. " Evy you're not going to lose me, I may get hurt but I'm not going anywhere. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler knew n she was scared, he was even scared himself when he went out on missions, but he knew that it was the risk he took. But now that he was married and Eva was pregnant, he was going to make damn best to sure that he was going to be home for her every night.

Tyler looked at her and bit his lip when she asked how many times he gotten hurt. " Um..to be honest with you Evy, I lost count, but I'm not going to lie I been hit with Sectumsempra quite a few times. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I almost died a couple of times, but I'm here. " said Tyler softly. Tyler couldn't tell her everything, he could only tell her the small pieces of what he did.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:08 am

Eva looked at him in shock. Here he was telling her that he had actually almost died a few times, but promising her that he wasn’t going to be going anywhere. It didn’t make sense to her. He was making promises that she knew good and well if there was any truth to what she had heard he couldn’t keep. Maybe you should have ran as fast as your legs could have taken you when you met him. her mind told her. At least then you wouldn’t have to worry if you would have a husband to come home to.

“You’re here now, but who’s to say that you won’t be here once we go back home?” she asked looking at him curiously. Eva was extremely worried now. She didn’t even think that worried even covered how she was feeling. She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. “What if something does happen to you Tyler?” she asked curiously. It wasn’t something she really wanted to know, but she needed to know, especially if she were to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

Eva didn’t like the thought of possibly losing Tyler. She had lost her sister, and that was hard enough on her to put her to almost the point of freaking out at this very moment. She held on to Tyler tighter biting her lip. She was bound and determined not to cry this time.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top