Marriage is Murder - Page 83
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 83 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 83 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:58 pm

"Well, its a novel approach," Robert said calmly, taking his glasses off and looking up from his paperwork. "That does not necessarily have to work to our disadvantage if we're wise. It sounds like you're all on it. Excellent. I trust Edward's judgement, but unless Edward orders otherwise, here are my orders. Do nothing. Do absolutely nothing. We need to buy some time in order to get a good plan to know what we're doing. We won't get more than one shot at this, so we want to be sure its right the first time.

"I have a very delicate surgery that I cannot postpone. I prefer you not invade this encampment without me. But--that does mean that you do need to be able to control yourselves for a few hours. I want you to do nothing different whatsoever. Go home, make sure the kids are well tended. Pack some snacks and perhaps some nonperishable foods in case we need to hide them, and maybe a few toys and a couple changes of clothes. Hopefully we will not have to use them. But do be prepared to move them out without no warning. I will be there as soon as I can. Once I've finished the surgery, I will be able to let the other healers will be able to take over the case. Now--do you have any questions?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Jack looked at Robert and shook his head " keep as normal as possible and don't attack the village got it " he said and stood for a moment " and you'll be back as soon as possible once the surgery's finished, no I think I got it" he said and ported back to walk over to Edward " Robert says not to do anything until he get here which is after an important surgery that can't be put off , he also said about gathering things in case we have to get the kids out quick like clothes , toys and non perishable foods." he said and looked at them all.

Cassidy moved to the nursery and began packing the small bags with clothes for each child soon all the bags were done and she looked around for toys each had a favorite that she placed in a bag and attached it to the right child's suitcase. Soon she walked back down to the main living room as if nothing was wrong and spoke to Edward "That's done"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:47 pm

"Make a plan to evacuuate the children if you need to," Edward said. "Do you have a safe place to take them? Do you know how you'll get them all out at one tiime?"

"Fi and I will take Brian's kids," Kieran said. "We'll take them to the ranch in Colorado." Kieran found a pair of baby backpacks and put them with the bags for his nieces and nephews. "Fi, I'll get the triplets. You get Abbey and Dakota." Fi agreed quickly.

"Good," Edward said. "Hopefully, we wont' have to use that plan."

"Angus and I will remain and fight," Michael said.

"So will I," Kate agreed.

"Depending on how many there are, it could be ridiculous odds," Edward said. Kieran, lets go look at this village." He used the simple charm to make sure that he and Kieran would not be detected at least by smell. They went, using as much stealth as they knew, to look at the village. They stayed hidden and observed for nearly an hour before they returned. It had become, frankly, just entirely too cold to stay any longer.

"Its a signficant settlement," Edward reported trying to warm his hands in front of the fireplace. Angus brought some hot tea for his grandfather and for Kieran. "Thank you. We did put a significant dent in their pack at one point, but this young man is aggressive. He had recruited women--lots of women. There are clearly a great many children there now. And he's building up the men. He needs the women, simply, to reproduce and grow his pack. They look to me like they're a band of angry, rebellious misfits from the streets. These are people who could hold their own even if they were just squibs. He's starting to build a training ground as well. He's building an army. Let us be very careful and not underestimate them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Jack looked at Kate, Kieran and Fiona as she brought the baby pack packs and placed them with the others " we've done it before" Jack said as he then watched Kieran and Edward leave to scout the village. Returning and warming themselves by the fire as he told them what it was like. Steven crossed to Cassidy and staid beside her.

"Don't worry the kids are our first priority " he said looking down as Alex ran in a circle around his legs with a toy plane in his hands pretending to fly it as he ran. Cassidy nodded.

" should be second nature to us now what with everything going on but we should warn Brian and Khaat so they don't come back right in the middle of a possible battle and wonder whats going on" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:28 pm

"Robert will do that, I'm sure," Kate said. "He's going to get Brian a message without Khaat even realizing a message was sent."

And he had. He had contacted Daniella immediately. Daniella had gone at once to Venice. She knew well the habits of tourists in Venice, and Brian wasn't that much different, except that when he wanted to get away from everything, he planned to be independent. And that meant shopping the farmers market. Daniella knew Brian was particular and wanted the very best. That always was at the farmers' market because it was the freshest. She posed as a clerk at a baker's booth.

Brian recognized Daniella at once. He noticed that Daniella was blending in, dressed in jeans and a plain shirt and a jacket and treating him as any other customer. He immediately bought whatever she recommended, realizing there was purpose to her being there. He began to spot Daniella's aurors all around him. Daniella offered them each a biscotti and a cup of espresso--on the house. Brian took a biscotti and handed it to Khaat with the paper cup of espresso and took one for himself noticing an additional scrap of paper in the parchment his biscotti was wrapped in. As Daniella provided some harmless banter with Khaat, using signing to comunicate with her, Brian unwrapped his biscotti and read the parchment. His face grew serious. A settlement? On his land? Where he raised his kids? His temper was raised. He wanted to go kill them all. Right then.

One of Daniella's aurors, posing as another clerk, began to set out more baked goods. He whispered to Brian softly to get ahold of himself and to trust that things would be taken care of and that Robert and the others were on top of things.

Kate felt the surge of rage. She recognized Brian's temper. She looked up at the rest of them. "He knows," She said softly. "They'll be alright. He definitely knows. And Khaat knows nothing. Somehow Robert's gotten him word."

"That's all that matters," Edward said. "He'll know what to do now. He knows his job."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Steven nodded and stood looking out the window as Jess ported back into the room " I came as soon as I locked up the shop" she said and saw the kids in a circle, she then nodded. " so they are here" he said softly and moved to Jack transfiguring her clothes to her black leathers ready for a fight if it was to come. Cassidy staid sat with the kids on the carpet as Steven staid close in case they needed to be moved quickly. Jack staid by the window and Jess staid by the door not opening it but just standing close to it.

" so now we just wait" Cassidy said looking up at Edward as she helped James draw and small cat on a piece of paper. He seem to know something was wrong as he moved to sit against her. His eyes looking to her every so often as he drew Jaylen did the same with Steven who now moved to sit on the floor playing with them as if nothing was wrong.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:53 pm

"Yes," Edward said. "We wait. Michael, how close are you to an early dinner for everyone?"

"An hour, by hand. Minutes with a bit of a magical boost," Michael said.

"Do it," Edward ordered. "Can any of you help set the table? We need the kids fed. Not to mention ourselves. One cannot tackle any mission on an empty stomach."

"Not unless you're Robert," Kate said dryly. She looked at Cassidy and Jess. "Shall I set the table and pour drinks or shall I do the grandma thing with the kids?"

"Kate, any feel on Robert?" Michael asked.

"Very, very preoccupied. Tremendous concentration and focus," she said. "High pressure."

"Perhaps that surgery, then," Michael suggested.

"More than likely. He's being exceptionally meticulous but he's feeling pressured to get home I think," Kate said. "He'll be along as soon as he can. He knows he's needed."

"I'll help you in the kitchen, Michael," Angus said, going and getting out plates to be ready to plate up the seafood dinner he and Michael had been making. Michael headed back to the kitchen to hurry the meal along with a bit of a spell to hurry cooking time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Jess smiled at Kate and spoke softly " you do the grandmother stay with the kids we'll set the table" she said and cassidy stood up leaving James with Steven who played with both twins happily on the floor. Cassidy and Jess moved to the table and let the crockery lay its self why they laid out the knifes and forks ready for when dinner was ready Cassidy then moved to the kitchen to grab some juice in a jug and some bread rolls.

"Do you think they will make their move?" Jack asked his eyes fixed on the horizon out side never once talking his eyes off it " I thought when he was dead they would leave us alone" he said softly he was not angry more surprise as to why a rag tag group was camped on Brian's land and training right on the very property they would destroy. He could not see sense in it all . He gave a deep sigh and looked at Jess and cassidy laying the table behind him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm

"One thing about it," Edward said. "Some of your relatives knew how to reproduce, thats for sure. Truthfully, some of them have more than a small mount of cheek to make a whole village on aprivate estate. Its a protest in itself against what they would consider Brian's arrogance at having so much when they see themselves as superior and yet they have so little. In essense, I think they've laid claim to the estate. They're counting on mutilating the Lupins and then simply claiming the land for their own. They do not believe they need to answer to humans since we're all beneath them. I think, honestly, they want to establish a colony here. And if they space it here the same way they''ve spaced their huts in their village, there would be enough inside this compound to wipe out most of England."

"Then we don't have a choice," Michael said, delivering the children's plates to the table. "We have to be rid of them."

"We most certainly do," Edward said. "And we may well need help to end this in one strong, swift stroke."

"If we were to do that, it would take the whole of Robert's organization from every part of the globe" Angus said. "That is not easy to summon."

"That, my boy, depends on who you are," Kate said.

"I thought only Robert had that control," Angus frowned.

"No," Kate said. "Robert, Brian and me. Let us hope that Robert has alerted Brian that he might have to call for reinforcements or this may summon Brian and Khaat right back here where we dont' need them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Jack looked at Edward and spoke softly to him " they are not my relatives there a bunch of animals and I am not an animal" he said and saw Jess looking at him and he took a long deep breath " but I agree a strong show of force that this land is out of bounds could show them but if there determined we'll have to kill all of them... " he paused as he looked at Jess " children included, unless we want them to return. " he finished knowing his words made him sound cold hearted which he was not he understood that leaving even one alive would mean doing what they were going to do all over again. Hearing Kate he nodded. " she does , she's done it on several occasion's " he said as he saw Jess and Cassidy finished with the table and walk in Jess walked over to him and held him as he sighed feeling his anger leaving his body and mind.

Jess looked up at him smiling. " Do what must be done Jack." she said and smiled touching his cheek as he looked down at her. Jack touched her hand and held it on his cheek.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top