Marriage is Murder - Page 74
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 74 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 74 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:44 am

Khaat didn't know how she'd done it but Jess had stopped the pain for her. At least so that it was tolerable. Khaat was a bit rattled, but she managed to sign "Thank you."

When jack alerted Robert that khaat needed him, Robert wasted no time. He got up from Brian's desk and immediately went to the living room. He saw Jess with her. He heard the gist of Jess's remarks. Memories. It was still too soon for that. He wasn't sure how that was all coming back.

He stepped in and checked her. Jess had drawn off most of the pain, and he drew off the rest. "I'm sorry," he told Khaat. "Did you have a burst of memories all at once?" She nodded. "Were they at least good ones?"

"Who's the boy?" she signed.

"What boy?" he asked.

"Tall, dark hair...Older. Seemed important to me," she said.

"Is his photo in the album?" Robert asked. She shook her head no.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:52 am

Jess looked at Robert as he walked in she moved back to let him work . the room changed as he entered to one of authority and sincerity as he dealt with Khaat Jess heard or rather saw Khaat sing to Robert and frowned " what boy the only one it could be is Andrew?" she said softly " but hes at school with John" she added as Steven walked in to stand with them.

"Could be a latent memory " Steven suggested his arms folding across his chest. Jess looked to Robert hoping that's all it was for if there was any other children they surly didn't know who she meant. Cassidy thought back and shook her head not finding any memory that fit.

" want me to get Kate?" she asked " maybe she'll know who she means" Cassidy stood up and waited to see what he would say to them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:01 am

"No," Robert said. "One moment. Is this similar to the other memory flashes you had, Khaat?" She nodded. She tried to describe what she had seen to her father. "Ah," he said, nodding. "I remember. That young man is Eli. He's your adopted son, of sorts. You were his legal guardian when he was underaged. You were the only appropriate parent that boy ever had. The incident you're talking about is a time when the two of you were kidnapped at the same time by the same man. Eli loves you very much. And he is very well, thank you. He works for me at the Ministry. He is the Deputy Minister of Magic right now."

"Why these memories?" she asked.

"Because they were very very powerful. The pain is better now?" he asked. She nodded. "Jess is right, though. I hope you soon start remembering some of the good things. There are far more of those than the painful things.

"Lunch will be ready in about ten minutes," Angus called. "I hope a simple chicken alfredo is sufficient."

"More than sufficient," Robert called back. He turned to Jack and Steven. "Can you two fetch little people?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:07 am

Cassidy still didn't understand but accepted what Robert had said to Khaat learning as she watched from Robert as did Jess. Jack and Steven both nodded and headed up to get the kids again all walking down quietly then running to the kitchen as Jess watched " there wonderful any parent would love to have their kids this happy Khaat " she said and Cassidy nodded she agreed.

" I was told they don't stay like this forever they will grow up and head to school hopeful Hogwarts but its not defined yet, so I'm told " she said picking up Fallon who toddled over to her holding up her arms to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:17 am

"They dont stay small," Robert agreed. "But then, would we really want them to? There is so much joy in seeing the wonderful adults they've become when they're grown. But these kids are all very happy. And having lots of kids around has, largely, taught them good social skills very early. They will all be very well adjusted, I think."

Brian followed, carrying Julia. She had pinched her finger between a couple of cabinet doors when she was playing. He had found it to be painful for her but not harmful. He kissed her tiny fingers and had made her laugh. He carried her to the table and helped her to her seat. Angus served up plates of the chicken fettucini alfredo with homemade bread and salad and a pitcher of iced tea.

Robert aasked that Angus bring Khaat a small bowl of the fettucini noodles with sauce, and no chicken. Angus was only too happy to do so.

"I'll stay with her," Brian said to Robert.

"No," Robert said. "I need to do that right now. Go eat with the others, Son."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:25 am

Jess chuckled " I for one am glad the way there growing up " she said as Steven walked over to catch Alex who laughing had run to Jess. Steve picked up Alex and chuckled.

"I have one already in school, Johns growing up fine thanks to Robert and his help" he said and smiled as Alex waved his hands around as if waving a wand with his crayon. Jess chuckled as did Cassidy and they moved to the table. Jess looked back at Khaat and Robert.

" Would you like me to bring a bowl over for you Robert?" she asked as she dished up for the children each giggling happily as they began to eat the pasta as if they had never been fed Jack along with them. Jack looked up and saw Jess shaking her head at his eating.

" Hey its good food, Angus food is always good " he said and Jess filled a bowl for Robert walking over with a fork she placed it next to him.

" You need to eat to" she said and walked back to the table to eat her own food that lay waiting thanks to Cassidy filing a plate for her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 am

"Thank you," Robert said to Jess. He wasn't sure Khaat was going to be able to deal with much solid food, but he wanted her to try. He helped her with a bite and then let her rest a moment. When he saw that she did not have violent stomach upset, he allowed her to eat more, one small bite at a time. He joined her with his own so that she didn't feel like she was eating alone.

She'd had about 6 bites when she could eat no more. He was very pleased. He took her bowl. "Well done," he said quietly, setting her bowl aside. "Would you like something to drink? Tea? Coffee? Cider?"

"Cold?" she signed.

"Soda?" he asked. She nodded. He accio'd a bottle of plain lemon lime soda and opened it for her. He handed it to her. "Slowly. So there are no upsets. You're entirely ahead of schedule in this recovery. I'm very pleased." Then he directed his attentions to Jess. "Add just a very carefully measured quarter of a gram--just a wee bit--of muscle relaxant to her potion for after lunch, Jess," he said. "She's finally starting to have some muscle cramping from the malnutrition and the way her body is starting to try to adjust to food again. I'd like to stop that so that she stays comfortable, please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:52 am

Jess turned to face Robert and nodded she would do just that after she had eaten which wasn't too far off. Finishing she made up the potion just as Robert has re quested and placed it next to him on the small table taking Khaats bowl for washing since she had seen her stop eating. Jack had seconds as did Alex and this made Jess chuckle. " like father like son hey" she said as she took the bowls from the other children pausing she looked out the window into the now dark gardens. " come the morning it will be completely white out , if its not already now" she said and Steven stood up with several bowls himself.

"When Jack and I were out it almost was already" he said softly and Jack nodded as he too finished Alex was slower but he ate it and held up his plate laughing as Jack took it from him patting his head gently. " we'll check the area first thing in the morning, but Im not going to be surprised if were snowed in."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 am

"It will not be passable now outside, not even by magic," Robert said seriously, handing Khaat her potion. "Drink, my dear."

"Hes right," Brian said. "We dare not attempt it unless it is the only chance we have of surviviing. Because the risk of splinching in this weather is immense. I gave the outdoor men orders to take shelter under our emergency precautions. They will fend well through this. If anyone out there needs to leave shelter, they will notify me first. If anyone has to go out, we do not go alone until the storm lifts. "

"I don't think any of us have any great desire to go out in that mire, Boy," Michael said. "We're fighters, yes. But we're not totally mad. Why would we give up a warm fire, gourmet food, and luxury accomodations for blizard conditions if we didn't have to?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:18 am

Jess nodded as she heard Michael talk Jack and Steven both nodded as well as Jack moved to sit beside the fire. Steven moved to the abandoned chess game and moved a piece seeing Jess raise an eye brow he motioned to it . |" yes that was mine and Cassidys game" she said " if you want a game please " she said smiling as she moved to sit facing him. Cassidy smiled and nodded it was alright for him to take her place at the board.

"Its ok I want to try something else " she said accioing a painting easel and canvas along with several paints all in different colors. she sighed as she looked at the canvas trying to think of what to paint. Each time she thought of something it would leave her and her mind would go blank " Kate how do you do it?" she asked looking over at Kate.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top