Marriage is Murder - Page 56
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 56 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 56 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"I have Michael on that job this year," Robert said. "I refuse to never surprise her at all. I discussed Christmas for Kate this year with Michael last year with an endless list of ideas so that Kate would not have a chance to think about it this year and know ahead of time. I don't know what Brian's secret is but he seems to manage to surprise Khaat with everything he buys her. She doesn't ever seem to know ahead of time. You and I really do have to find out how he does it. He never worries about her finding out." He looked at the desk and sighed. "Better put the furniture back in the house, shouldn't I?" He stood up and flicked his wand at the desk and the chair and returned them to the house.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 am

Jack chuckled and nodded " well I'm thinking what ever it is he'd better bottle it as he'd make a fortune" Jack chuckled and kicked the snow as she watched the furniture disappear back inside. "that looks better " he said looking at Robert " those wears are way south of us and there not even coming this way, I'm keeping an eye on them. " Jess breathed out and sat back feeling everything return to as it was. Cassidy walked down from the nursery where all the kids had ended up to play a little and now were nap.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 am

"I'm thinking if we can find out how he does it, I could invent a potion for it, and we'd all make a bundle." Robert said walking back to the house. "We could all happily retire and spend the rest of our lives just living like the rich and famous."

"And when did you need more money?" Michael asked, as Robert came in the kitchen door.

"I don't. Not for now. I just need less work," Robert said.

"Ah well, who told you to work six jobs, anyway?" Michael said. "When we the last time you went to the Leaky for a pint?"

"A what?"

"A pint. You remember. Really good stout in a decent mug?"

"I have no earthly idea," Robert said.

"Then I think we should do that. A bunch of us."

"Only if you keep him away from the fish and chips," Kate said. "He won't be in fighting shape if he keeps eating that rot."

"I shall eat any rot I choose," Robert said, rather liking the thought of the Leaky's fish and chips.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:22 am

Jack chuckled and nodded " yea " he said as they walked back to the kitchen door " hey that's a good idea we haven't done that since..." he gave a chuckle " since we got Steven drunk and he got that tattoo" Jack said and saw Steven roll his eyes as he walked in to the kitchen.

" ow thanks for that reminder Jack" he said and chuckled softly as he pored a cup of coffee then placed it down " come on Robert let your hair down for a little while. Jim walked in too.

" All work and no play Robert" he said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:31 am

"When Brian gets back," Robert agreed. "He'd enjoy going, if we can pry him away for awhile."

"You leave that to me" Kate said. "I do still know a thing or two about my daughter. I think I can manage for a couple of hours."

"Then I shal put you in charge," Robert said.

"I've been in charge for the better part of 40 years," Kate said. "You're just realizing that?"

"Kate," Michael said in mock horror, "You mean he really isn't in charge of everything?"

"He's only in charge of what I let him be in charge of," Kate said.

"May be you should have been Minister, then," Angus laughed.

"Yes, indeed I should have," Kate said.

"Oh brother," Robert sighed. "You lot all stop encouraging her. She'll be impossible to live with."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 am

Jack , Jim and Steven all chuckled and nodded " ok Robert we'll wait until Brian's back can't have a night out with out him" Jack said chuckling Steven and Jim moved back into the living room and sat back down. Jess looked at Kate and chuckled.

"what do you think to all this Kate, I think its good that their going out , some boy time might help him relax."she said and smiled at her. Jess lent against Jack as he sat back down wrapping his arm around Jess.

" I promise not to get a tattoo this time" Steven said as Cassidy chuckled

" better not " she said " unless its my name but you got one of those" she chuckled again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:19 am

The afternoon seemed to go much too quickly for Robert. He enjoyed having some time off to himself. It wasn't long before he could smell the preparations of another gourmet evening meal. He picked up the newspaper from morning that he had missed and he had begun to read it when Edward apparated in quickly.

"Come with me," he told Robert seriously. "Its time again for you to be a father." He looked up at the others. "And its time for you lot to be brothers. Some of you come with me and some of you guard the house."

"Where is my daughter?" Robert asked.

"She's not who I"m here about," Edward said, all business.

"Should I stay?" Angus asked.

"Yes," Edward said. "You will be needed here. Can you manage without Tremaine?"

"Yes," Michael said. "He can. And very well."

"Is Brian alright?" Kate asked.

"Physically," Edward said, "Can we not hold our strategy session here, please?"

"I'll let you know, Kate," Robert said quietly. "I"m taking Michael."

"I suggest you leave the women and take one or two of the guys. This isn't combat. This is brotherhood," Edward said. "Who's going, and who's staying?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Jack looked up as Edward aperated in all stood but Jess and Cassidy sat back down. Jack and Steven stepped forward " we'll go" Jack and Steven both said Jim smiled and nodded that he was ok with them going.

"Its ok with me Robert " he said softly and smiled at the woman " I was looking forward to finishing that book anyway" Jack and Steven stepped forward each grabbing a coat as they moved to stand with Robert. Both men wondering what was going on and looked first at each other then at Edward as they stood waiting for his word as to where they were going.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Robert put on his jacket and joined Edward, as did Michael. Edward apparated them all out.

The next Robert knew, he was standing in Edward's compound in Tuscany. Robert and Michael both frowned. Then Michael look up to see Brian sitting on the far edge of Edward's compound wall, in the dark, by himself, staring out to the sea. He was chain smoking. Michael saw him light a second cigarette with the first one. Michael had seen Brian smoke but not chain smoking.

"What the hell's going on?" Michael asked quietly, frowning.

"He stayed because I promised him a bottle of firewhiskey and a carton of cigarettes," Edward said softly. "He brought Khaat to Tuscany, to the beach. They were sunbathing on the beach when they were invaded by those damned werewolves. The shock for a woman with no memory of the magical world was too much for her. It caused her so much stress that, with her head injury, it threw her into some convulsions. Angus's brothers were bringing them some lunch, at Brian's request and arrived to fend them off and to bring her and Brian straight to me. I stopped the convulsions at once. She's alright, and she's sleeping. She was terrified, understandably. But her young groom there has given up. He's thrown in the towel. He has plans to leave and disappear. The whiskey and cigarettes are a temporary bribe."

"I'll kill him myself," Robert snarled.

"He's wanting to go because he doesn't think he can do anything right to keep her safe. He doesn't feel good enough for her," Edward said. "Thats why you're here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Jack growled deeply and looked at Edward " should have killed them all when we had the chance" he said his eyes flashed yellow at him as he stood waiting for Robert to walk over " we'll be here if you need us " Jack said as Steven noted the deep tone in his voice and raised an eye brow in surprise at Jack obvious anger towards the wears. Steven looked to Jack and motioned to the half empty bottle.

"Hes not to our stamina that would be gone by now" he said and looked over at Brian his arms crossing over his chest as he heard Jack chuckle and move forward a little.

"Nope, that's just you if my memories are correct" he said and Steven chuckled shaking his head.

"So what can we do, make him finish that bottle and let him loose on us to let out his anger and frustrations?" Jack asked " because I could really use a good fight about now" Jack smirked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top