Marriage is Murder - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 29 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:13 pm

"You're nothing but an old man!" a deep voice roared. "Go home and collect your pension!"

"I'm going to collect your corpse!" Robert bellowed, already knowing he had his staff behind him. "Or are you too afraid to face me?"

"We're outnumbered," Kate said very softly. "And they're transformed."

"I figured as much," Edward replied.

"I'm going in," Robert said, refusing to back down, continuing to march forward.

"You really are a dotty old git, arent' you?" the voice laughed now.

"Kill every one of them you can get," Robert ordered them. "Show no quarter whatsoever. That's an order."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Jack moved with Robert at his order he spoke softly " wasn't going to Robert" he said his eyes flicked from yellow to his usual hazel and back his muscles flexed as he readied himself for the fight . He saw two moving behind them and motioned to Steven who nodded he'd seen them Cassidy stood and aimed her wand at one knocking him to the ground a hole in his chest steven took down the second sending him flying to a tree to hand speared on a branch. Jack moved to Roberts side his eyes fixed on the area the deep voice had come from " you want him or can I have first crack?" he asked looking at Robert than at the place the voice had come from.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 pm

"He's mine," Edward spoke quickly. He began firing some sort of spell at Jacks' nephew. And his first fire landed just a fraction of an inch from the werewolf's feet. But whatever it was, Robert saw it struck pure terror into the heart of the werewolf.

"Donohue!" the werewolf's face paled.

"Oh, you've heard of me?" Edward asked rhetorically. "Let's see if I can make a deeper impression, then." He fired again. he heard some of the other werewolves reacting in terror to his spell. Some of them started to run. Some apparated out. "Get him, Jack," Edward said, knowing Jack wanted a piece of this scumbag.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Jack watched as Edward fired a spell he shivered but pushed the thought aside he had been told as a child of this spell and how it could tare a were into pieces if it hit. He heard Edward and smiled running as fast as he could towards the were but just as he swiped the man disappeared and he caught another stood behind the man " damn he got away again" he said and lashed out braking another's neck cleanly and he crumpled to the ground at Jack feet. Cassidy and Steven took care of the others who fought the rest fled in terror at their leaders disappearance.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Inside the house, Khaat realized that the werewolves were gone. She felt such relief that she felt instantly faint. Brian caught her in time and leaned her back against the sofa.

"Relax," he told her. "They've got it. Its alright." Michael accio'd a bottle of firewhiskey and he floated it to Brian. Brian uncorked it and fed her a sip. It helped steady her.

"She needs rest," Michael told Brian.

"I know," Brian replied quietly.

Outside, Robert watched the black curls of smoke depart as the werewolves apparated out.
"Kate?" he asked.

"They're gone," Kate said.

"Nice work, Everyone," Robert said. "Would you mind covering covering the grounds to find out if we know how they penetrated here so quickly, please?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

Jack nodded as Steven moved around with cassidy Jim stayed with Jack as they together checked the grounds re-establishing the barrier and other spells and the fences they had taken up. Finding nothing else and placing guards at certain points Jack and Steven returned to the main house. " ok barriers fixed and so are the protection spells " Jack said taking a cup of coffee as he walked over to Robert cassidy and Steven entered soon after.

" Grounds clear, Robert" Steven said slipping off his jacket and hanging it up before he accioed a cup of tea and looked at Khaat " Khaat ok Brian?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:16 am

"Fine," Brian said. "She is just relieved they're gone. I think she'll be alright if she's able to relax a bit without someone torturing her for just a moment."

Robert bent down to look at Khaat straight in the eyes. "Look at me," he said to her. He waited until she made eye contact with them. "No one is going to hurt you here. I give you my word. This house has ever been breeched. The grounds, yes. But not the house. And they're gone from the grounds. We will not leave you alone. Not for one moment. I swear. You understand?"

She took a moment and then nodded.

"Let's get our patients settled into comfortable quarters and make sure that they're well tended and guarded," Robert said. Michael would not like hovering. Khaat however, could not be left alone. She was too rattled still.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:24 am

Jess stood up and moved to Michael and offered her hand " will you let me take you to your room?" she asked softly she still wore her St. Mungos uniform . Jack moved to Michael and stood waiting for him cassidy headed up the stairs telling two men to stand at the doors of the guest room and Khaat and Brian's room before heading back down.

"All's ready upstairs Robert, the rooms are waiting. " Cassidy said looking at them all. Jess looked at Michael as she moved to his side helping him to his feet. Jack looked at Robert letting him know hes not going anywhere and will follow them up stairs.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Michael took Jess's hand, not because he particularly needed it, but because he was enough of a gentleman to not refuse her.

"I can still make it on my own, I do believe," he told her gently. "And I could make it on my own at home, but Robert...."

"Robert is a healer and does know a bit more about you than you apparently do at the moment," Robert said firmly. "Do as your told, Michael."

"Are you asking or ordering?" Michael asked, bristling at being ordered. Michael hated being told what to do. Ever.

"Interpret it in anyway that gets you to do it right," Robert shrugged.

"You really are a bastard," Michael scowled.

"Thank you. That only means I'm not a pushover like my brother was," Robert said. "I've worked hard to learn how to be a bastard. Glad to know I'm getting it right. Go find your quarters now."

"Come on," Brian told Khaat very softly. "Lets get out of the arguing for a bit, huh?" He got her to her feet and slowly took her upstairs. Michael watched Brian managing to get her upstairs without a fight. Khaat looked back, looking for Michael.

"I'm coming," he sighed, giving in because of her, and heading upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Jess smiled as Michael took her hand and stood up she wrapped her other arm around his waist gently as together they walked and Michael talked to Robert Jess could not help but chuckle at Michael's words as they too reached the stairs and then headed to the room. Jess settled Michael in bed and once satisfied he was alright she stood and looked at him " is there anything you'd like? " she asked " Khaat is across the hall I felt you'd want to be close to her " she said pouring some fresh water in the glass beside his bed before excusing herself and heading down to the main living room " he's in bed but if he rests, I don't know" she told him. Jack chuckled as Jess sat with him.

" If I know Michael he'l stay awake as long as he can then drop into a dead sleep" he said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top