Marriage is Murder - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"Any issue with us leaving?" Michael asked.

"Only one," Lee said. "You can't apparate in or out of this base. Its shielded. If you want to go, I'll get you out."

"Yes, please. No offense," Michael said.

"None taken," Lee said. "Celeste? Show Michael the door please?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied. Brian stood up to guard Khaat and Michael home.

"Some of you lot make sure our Minister of Magic gets home safely," Brian ordered. "He is the most valuable member of our entourage. Tempted as you might all be to hang with Michael and Khaat."

"Nobody's going to touch us," Michael said, unwittingly betraying a touch of his rage. "I'll kill anyone who even attempts to touch us again." He felt Khaat grip tighter to him. "Walk with me," he told her very softly. He walked her steadily and quietly out, with Brian on the other side of her.

"He's a good friend, isn't he?" Lee turned to Robert.

"He's her godfather," Robert replied. "He has no family left but us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Jack listened and as much as he didn't like letting them go he did and stayed with Robert as Jess remained the beds with clean bedding cassidy gathered their things feeling they two would be returning home to the farm and the kids. Jess finished and walked over to Robert " is he taking her to his home or hers" she asked softly Jim moved in with a pot of fresh coffee and looked around.

"ow they left? and I just found the good coffee too." He said placing it on a table at the end of the ward as he walked back to Robert.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 pm

"I presume when Michael tells her he's taking her home, he means he's taking her to her home. Especially with Brian with them. And we should be doing the same," Robert said. "As for me being most important, I suppose that's technically true, but you all know how I feel about that. Let's go home. Lee, show us out?"

"My pleasure," Lee said, "This way." He motioned to them all, leading them out of the sickbay and down the halways, out of the interior of the base to the outside of the building. The sun was just rising. "Remember your time change," Lee said. "Its going to be near noon back home. Be safe, all. And don't be afraid to let us know if you need us. You know we'll come. We want this idiot as badly as you do."

"I know," Robert said. "And I appreciate it. You lot think you remember how to port home?" He asked them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:51 pm

each stood with a bag over their shoulder as they walked with Robert and heard him ask about if they could port home all nodded that they could. "Yes, we can" Jack said and took Jess's hand in his own waiting for Robert to go first so they could follow but Steven and cassidy left first Jim walked up behind them and chuckled as he too nodded to Robert and left leaving Jess and Jack.

" After you minister" he said watching him and lee.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:01 am

"Sounds good to me," Robert said. He said a final farewell to Lee and ported home. When he got there, he found Edward helping Michael to simply sit. Angus was bringing tea. Brian had Khaat and she was wrapped tight into him as if she was never ever going to let him go, her face hidden in his neck.

"You need to come sit," Brian said softly to her. She didn't want to let go. He finally just got her to sit with him on the sofa. He didn't figure that this was going to be easy, but at least she was home. Kate brought Khaat's favorite blanket and draped it around her for just security and then made sure that Khaat and Brian and Michael all had tea. She figured everyone else could well fend for themselves.

"It looks like you have it well in hand," Michael told Brian. "I should get home."

"You're home until I say otherwise," Robert said firmly. "Don't make me bind your magic to make you stay. You arent' nearly well enough to fend for yourself entirely. One of the staff will prepare you a room. Be lucky I'm not confining you to bed because thats where you certainly should be."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 am

Cassidy nodded and headed out of the room to prepare a guest room for Michael. " cassidys got it in hand Robert " Steven said as he walked over with a cup of tea for Robert " here this is for you" he said and placed the cup in Roberts hand before leaving to get one for himself . Jack headed out to patrol and catch up on any news. Jess got some coffee and sat down facing Khaat and Brian as she sipped her drink.

"We'll keep the kids in the nursery for today " she told him knowing the nannies had it well in hand for the day.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:20 am

"Thank you," Brian said. Khaat was curled tight into Brian when suddenly she perked up, highly alert, staring outside. Michael felt himself tense up when he saw her suddenly alert.

"He's coming," Michael said, his eyes on Khaat. Khaat had frozen, staring out at the far edge of the estate.

"Of all the cheek. You both, stay with her," Robert ordered Michael and Brian, drawing his own wand. "Make sure the kids are protected."

"Anybody want to go beast hunting?" Edward said, drawing his wand, ready for action.

"I'll go," Angus said, glad to go with his grandfather.

"I'm coming," Kate said, infuriated. Her maternal side was outraged at Khaat's treatment.

"Then you stay with me," Robert told her. He looked at Khaat. "Where is he?" She hesitated and pointed straight out--to the farthest edge of the estate. "Right. Stay inside. You'll be safe in here. Let's go." He and Angus and Edward and Kate put on their jackets and apparated outside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 am

Jack looked out the window and growled "Ready when you are Robert." Jack said his voice low and gravelly as he took out his wand. Jess placed down her cup and stood quickly up her wand at the ready. " cassidy ran back down her wand out.

" I saw movement out side, nannies got the kids safe " she told him and stood with Jack Steven on his left with Jim and Jess stood looking behind them just incase they came in behind them through the windows.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Khaat wanted this idiot dead. Dead, dead, dead. She reached out her hand to silently summon her wand. It snapped from nowhere into her hand. Brian reached out gently and wrapped his hand around hers.

"Nonverbal magic is never as strong as a spoken spell, my darling," he said softly. "You know that. He's not going to get you ro our kids. I promise. Stay with me this time. Please."

Robert apparated out at the far edge of the estate and walked out in the open, walking with every bit of command and authority that he could posess. "Come out and deal with me, if you're not just a spineless swine!" Robert shouted, his wand at the ready.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Jack knew where Robert had gone to and ran as fast as he could slowing once he saw Robert ahead of him walking to just behind him he spoke softly " we're behind you Robert " he said as steven and the others caught up to them wands drawn ready for the fight they all knew was to come even Jack was poised to pounce should anyone strike at Robert as he stood waiting for his answer. the all knew Khaat would want this man dead and Jack was prepared this time to do it without regrets or hesitation.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top