Marriage is Murder - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 15 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Angus finished kneading the bread dough and separated it into sections and made several loaves of braided bread. He got out a basket and began packing it for the port to Rome. He knew already what he could take into the prison and what he could not. He had done this before. And he knew just enough about Alette to know a bit about her tastes.

He was about to get a breakfast casserole out of the oven when an owl lighted on the kitchen windowsill. He fed the bird a treat and took the parchment. It had an Italian wax seal on the edge of the scroll. It was addressed to Robert or Khaat. Angus opened the scroll himself and read it. He shoved the oven mitts into Steven's hands.

"Don't let that burn," he told Steven. He clutched tightly to the scroll and dashed up the stairs on a run. A moment later, Robert and Kate came downstairs with him. They had no more than dozed off when the owl arrived. But they were fully alert and dressed. Robert was dressed in a very formal black business suit. Dressed to impress, with his black wool topcoat over his arm.

"I need to go out," he told them all very quickly, looking for his umbrella. "Angus will brief you. Not a word to Michael until I tell you otherwise. Understand me?" He kissed Kate on the cheek and used a portkey that had a red garnet set in the head of the old antique key.

"Be careful," Kate told him as he ported out. "I hope you lot made really strong coffee. I could use it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Steven took the gloves somewhat stunned but he checked it taking it out once it was done hearing Kate and robert come down in a hurry he walked out finding robert umbrella propped up against the kitchen door he handed it to him" here and sure " he said they all did and looked at each other as to what was going on around them steven placed a large cup of strong coffee in Kate's hands " here" he said " but what's going on?"

" I think we'd all like the answer to that question Steven." Jack said as Jess stood next to him along with cassidy and Jim who has snuck down behind them. Steven moved to dish up breakfast for every one so they at least had a full stomach before anything happened now they all sat waiting for Michael to explain..
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:52 pm

(michael can't explain. he's not there.)

"Thank you," Kate said, taking the cup. "Robert's gone to Rome. The owl was from Daniella. Apparently Alette has realized that she's lost her touch. She's realized it could imprison her for the rest of her life and that it could have done the same to Michael. Daniella said Alette tried to hang herself in her cell with a bedsheet. She is alive, but she needs very immediate and sophisticated medical care or she won't last long. Robert doesn't want Michael to know until there is more to tell. And as long as he has Khaat in his place in Hogsmeade, he will be too busy taking care of her to know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Jack listened and sighed shaking her head " why would she do that" he asked Jess looked at Kate before she spoke.

" some people can't handle the fact they can't do the one thing they love to do" she told him " instead of accepting it and finding something else they try to end it, feeling end of career end of there life" she sat down and sipped her coffee that she had been given by Jack. Cassidy sighed and shook her head.

"Poor girl " she said softly " she's in the best hands around with Robert" cassie lent against the door frame as she watched Steven turn the oven to low leaving some food inside for angus, michael, robert and brian while he cleaned up the table.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:57 pm

It was hours before Robert returned. He was tired. It had been a long battle to stabilize Alette. And it was now afternoon.

"Alette is here in England," Robert told them. "Italy doesn't have a facility comparable to St. Mungos. Daniella released her, and I brought her to London. She's in Intensive Care but she's stable. She's comatose but that is to be expected. I did go and tell Michael, and he's going to go to St. Mungos. Khaat is refusing to come back here until she heals, and she doesn't want to impose on Michael right now either. I've suggested she come home with Kate and me for a couple days."

"Did she refuse?" Kate asked.

"No, not exactly," Robert sighed, "but she feels right now like she doesn't belong anywhere, and thats normal under the circumstances."

"Shall I go take her home, then?" Kate asked.

"Would you?" Robert stifled a yawn from exhaustion.

"Gladly. Its better than her being alone at Michael's."

"He won't leave until someone goes to stay with her. But Khaat knows he's desperate to be free enough to go to London."

"Then I'll go quickly," Kate said, going to get her jacket.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Jack nodded as he listened to Robert talk he glanced at Kate as she said she would go back with Alette to their farm. " you want one of us to come with you for some help?" he asked Kate Cassidy nodded.

"We don't mind Kate, Jack and Jim could go ahead and make sure everythings ok at the farm, ready for you and Alette." she suggested as she stood up. Jess walked out and smiled placing down another cup of coffee for Kate and giving steven a second.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:42 pm

"That would be very nice," Kate smiled. "It won't take me long to go to Michaels but I think Khaat's room could use some freshening. Some fresh sheets and so forth. I think we'll manage once I get her there, but I think you should be prepared that she is going to be even less interested in being around anyone than before."

"That will quit in a couple days," Robert said. "When the worst of the healing is completed. She has Remus's entire suite of rooms at our house, so she's welcome to stay as long as she likes. Kate, remember her things that we packed for her last night. And make sure she gets some food. Michael was going to cook for her but I told him we'd do that when we got her home."

"Indeed. I might not be as gourmet as Michael, but I do have the whole 'mom advantage' thing going," Kate laughed.

"Go ahead, you lot. Go get the house ready while Kate goes to Michael's." Robert said. Kate slipped her jacket on and apparated out without a word.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Jack smiled and nodded " we'll see to that too and prepare a guest room for Alette " he said as cassidy stood up and moved to him Jim did the same leaving Jess to stay behind as they ported out to the farm once there cassidy headed to start the rooms airing and cleaning while she made the beds with fresh sheets and opened a window in a guest room to air it out ready for Khaat and Alette she even accioed fresh flowers to brighten it up . Jim walked in and smiled.

"Looks good " he said and cassidy placed the last flower in its vase Jack walked in to check all was ready and nodded.

" ok Cassidy go back and let them know were ready this end" he said and she did just that finding Kate and Robert .

" Khaat and a guest room are both aired and ready" she told them smiling " jack and Jim have staid making sure all stays ready for them."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:08 pm

(you can't find kate. she's gone to michaels to get khaat, remember?)

"Kate should be there soon," Robert said. "Alette is going to be awhile, so don't count on her coming today. I can't begin to release her until she's out of her coma and out of Intensive Care. And, as much as I'd like to see her not go to Michaels, I don't know if I'll talk him into letting her go any place else."

Kate went to Michaels and saw Khaat dressed and packed. Michael, as much as he loved Khaat, hadn't so much as thought about putting on the kettle, much less cooking. Khaat was out of place and was sitting on the sofa feeling about as comfortable as a woman waiting on a bus. Michael had dressed and shaved and was finishing dressing, and Khaat knew she was holding him up.

"She doesn't have to go," Michael said, snatching up his jacket and putting it on in a hurry.

"She'll be fine," Kate reassured Michael gently. She went over to Khaat and gently got her up from the sofa, sensing how insecure and backwards Khaat felt. "I've got this, Michael. Take care of Alette." She kissed Michael's cheek and then apparated Khaat and herself to the farm.

"Here?" Khaat asked, seeing where she was.

"Yes. Home," Kate said. She took Khaat's bag and set it on the floor and helped her to a kitchen chair. Then Kate put on a kettle of almond tea for her.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Jack and jim smiled seeing Khaat and Kate return " hey, welcome home" Jack said softly " her rooms ready clean sheets and fresh flowers. Cassidy looked at Robert and face palmed.

"Ah right, sorry " she said and looked at Robert breathing out " well everythings ready when she is " she told him grabbing some hot coffee as she sat to wait for Jim to return from the farm. Jack moved ahead and opened the door fresh coffee wafting from the kitchen while Jim made hot buttered apricot scones for her return.

"Welcome back Khaat " he said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top