Marriage is Murder - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 14 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:02 am

"You're not the only one without a partner, Mate," Angus said. "Brian and I neither one have partners. Brian, if you want to cook, I'll go."

"Is that a dare?" Brian asked.

"No," Angus said. "I know you can cook. Maybe its a bit of a challenge but its not a dare. But you're not focusing, so perhaps you're best without a chef's knife in your hands today. Maybe a long walk would do you good."

"Well, lets go," Brian said. "There's a lot of ground to cover. And it could be anything hidden anywhere. He hasn't given any information other than that. Good luck, I guess, Everyone. Use wand sparks if you need help, and be careful. There is a lot of wildlife and challenges here in the mountains."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:24 am

Jim chuckled and looked at Angus " well your not as pretty but hay ok " he chuckled as he watched the others and moved to stand with Angus " might be good for you to cook " he said and folded his arms across his chest his mind knowing that Brian was more thinking of Khaat more than the training exercise.

" ok so when do we start and do we have general location?" Jack asked still holding his envelope.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 pm

(resuming after training weekend)

It was late when Robert returned from Michael's. Brian was still sitting up, cleaning his guns for the third time.

"You're going to clean all the shine right off that thing," Robert told him quietly. "She's fine. Stop worrying."

"It doesn't need to shine," Brian said in almost a mumbled tone. "It just needs to fire."

"She's fine," Robert said. "She's dealing with this better than you are. Go get some rest. She'll have the bandages off in a couple of days and then she'll be able to come home and go back to the thinner veils until the bruises fade. She's looking very good, actually. You aren't going to notice anything was ever done when the bandages come off."

"Thank you," Brian said.

"You're welcome," Robert said. "Now--give me those things and go get some rest. " he picked up the pistols and waved Brian off, putting the guns back in their wooden box.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Jack looked up at Brian and Robert he sighed as he saw Robert take the guns and place them in a box. " do you want me to put that someplace special" he asked and stood up walking over he pushed his hands into his trousers pockets again feeling the small glass vial of his wolfsbane pulling it out he took a dose then replaced the stopper and looked at Robert " um... this needs refilling. " he said softly " I have some in another vial but if when your ready you could best to have to much than not enough in my case " he said softly and glanced at Jess " especially with this blue moon" he looked worried at Robert.

" I'm feeling this moon is stronger than the others , not sure why but I have had to take double doses just to stay human." he told him hoping he had an expliation as to why he was feeling the pull more.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 pm

"There's more in the potions lab. You know I always make quite a lot at one time," Robert said. "If you need more, go and get it. You're right. You shouldn't get low. As for the blue moon, I'm surprised you haven't encountered that before. They're rare but not all that rare. They act differently on the night creatures' physiology because it is merely a phenomenon of two full moons occuring in the same month. That increases the pull a night creature has towards those things the full moon causes. It is a much shorter interval between full moons in a month where there is a blue moon. Its very simple. The longer one goes without being affected, the less severe the affects can be. not entirely but nothing cures that curse once its started.

"As for the guns, best you let me handle those. Those are specificalaly geared to fire silver. Probably best for you not to handle them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Jack listened and nodded as he paced back and forth not even aware he was doing so " I think I did once as a child in the wood it was a little like this but stronger I guess because I didn't know how to stop the transformation." He nodded as Robert said there was more potion in his lab " I'll leave those to you and refill this" he said and shivered at the silver bullets " I just hope it never gets used on me " he said and looked at Robert with a smile just creeping to his lips as he walked away down to the lab. Jess shook her head as she had heard all.

" Hes right, I see it hes struggling" she said to Robert " I don't want to have to think about it, but I have to" She picked up a silver bullet. " Mark one for Jack, should you feel he needs it and make sure you hit the mark for me and the kids." she said softly as he placed the bullet back down with the others. Cassidy had sat quiet now she walked over to Jess.

"It won't come to that will it Robert" she looked at him " as long as Jack takes his potion hes fine , right?" she asked again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 pm

"I am not a seer," Robert said sternly. "I don't mark bullets for anyone except those who have already wronged my family so seriously that there is no other recourse. And even then, even if I had had word from a seer, I've always believed in our freedom to choose our own destinies. I will not mark any weapon against anyone until such time as they have committed a crime worthy of death. Brian's need to clean these tonight comes out of his own frustration w/ the creature that disfigured his wife, not from any planning on my part. Or from anything having to do with Jack. Brian is doing the best he can do keep is own stress completely under wraps. And so he kept his hands busy. Nothing more. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am very tired and I do believe I will go get a bit of sleep."

"I'll go with you," Kate said. "Goodnight, everyone." She and Robert went upstairs, with Robert taking the guns with him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:12 am

Jess nodded as Cassidy smiled nodding " see hes fine" she said and looked at Robert as he spoke " we know Robert we're all feeling it tonight " she said as Jess moved back to sit down in her chair with Kate. Cassidy smiled and nodded to Robert " ok see you in the morning Robert , Kate." she said and looked at Jess. " go sleep Jess you and Jack will feel better " she said Jess nodded and stood up moving up the stairs and into her room. Cassidy sat back down taking out her book and reading waiting for steven who was dealing with the horses and shadow who had found a hurt rabbit outside.

Steven walked in and saw the empty room "Every one gone to bed?" he asked as he walked over and kissed Cassidy who nodded.

"I had to make jess, she is worried about Jack and the blue moon. " she told him as he sat with her one arm wrapped around her shoulders as she spoke to him. Steven felt the pull of the pillow himself but chose to grab a coffee from the kitchen.

"Working late Angus?" he said pouring a mug and leaning on the counter as he sipped the warm liquid inside.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm

"I don't know whether its working late or starting early," he said, kneading a massive batch of bread dough. "But either way, I seem to have a lot of duties on my list today for some reason, and I just didn't seem to find time to go to bed. So I showered and got started. I do have to start the deep cleaning for fall before it is entirely too cold outside to do much heavy cleaning inside. And only so much can be done by spells. There are some things that are much better done by hand.

"And i promised Michael I would see to it that Alette got a good meal at least once a day while he is taking care of Khaat. Oh wait. You didn't know did you. Michael did about 3 days in jail in Rome recently. Alette was trying--again--to prove she still had her touch at an art museum in Rome. Michael found out and went to stop her and Alette knocked over a nearly priceless piece of art glass, and they were both arrested for burglary. Khaat and Robert got Michael out and cleared him but Alette is still in jail awaiting a hearing. I do believe Khaat and Robert have hired sufficient legal support for her, but that doesnt' stop Michael from wantin to be sure that Alette is taken care of. So--I will take her a meal in Rome while breakfast is cooking this morning. If you think you can keep an eye on the kitchen for a few moments when I go. It won't be for a little bit--the food isnt' ready yet. But--I wanted Michael to be able to devote his attentions to Khaat right now. So i said I'd take Alette her food."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Steven nodded and chuckled " I'm not totally useless in the kitchen " he said and smiled as he placed a cup in the sink looking around at all the activity going on " go it will be fine" he told Angus as he started to make the fresh pot of coffee. Cassidy walked in rubbing her eyes ands yawning kissing Steven she poured a cup of the coffee he had just made and he shook his head. Soon to come was Jack and Jess.

" who left you in charge of the kitchen?" Jack asked and Steven laughed shaking his head.
" angus has taken some food to Alette and I am looking after the kitchen" he told Jack who then chuckled.

"Think that was wise with you Steven?" He asked and steven rolled his eyes then chuckled again.

" I wonder how Angus does it sometimes " he said and refilled the coffee pot.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top