Marriage is Murder - Page 46
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 46 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 46 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Michael had his wand drawn, but he doubted that anyone wanting trouble would knock. When he saw them, he lowered his wand.

"Dont you lot wake her up," he said sternly. "She looked like hell. She looks too thin to me." And, as far as Michael could see, she had been underweight before, but it didn't look like she'd eaten in the time she was gone. Michael wasn't seeing how she was still alive. By his guesses, she should have died from starvation alone.

Robert and Brian had never showered faster in their lives. They dressed quickly, and they both grabbed medical bags and followed to the St. James. Brian ran up the stairs, not even waiting to find a room number. He saw Jack outside the suite Brian normally rented and let himself inside with Robert right behind him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Jack stood by the door while Jess and Jim walked in " wouldn't dream of it, Robert and Brian will be here soon" Jess told him as she looked towards the door of the bedroom but moved to sit down in a chair. " We'll wait for Robert and Brian" she said Jim nodded and moved to check the windows were secure Jack just stood growling softly Jess shook hr head " don't mind him his nephew been niggling at him since Khaat disappeared." she told Michael.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm

"So I heard," Michael said. He wasn't surprised so many people had responded to the owl. She'd been gone a long time. But when Robert and Brian entered, Michael felt a mix of pain for them at finding her in such poor shape and relief at finding she was still alive.

Robert motioned for Brian to simply step back to let him work. Robert sat very gently on the edge of the bed. She was filthy. He doubted she'd had any comfort in all the time she was gone. He picked up on a massive head injury straight away. Broken ribs that hadn't healed correctly, broken bones in her left arm from her fingertips all the way up past her elbows. It all needed to be reset. She was so severely underweight, he was going to have to use a variety of potions to treat her for starvation. The rest of the wounds were a mix of old and fresh cuts and bruises that could be taken care of fairly simply.

"She remembers nothing, apparently," Michael finally said. "Looked like total amnesia."

"I'm not surprised," Robert said. "She had a horrendous head injury. Jess, she's going to be more comfortable with your and Kate doing things to help her than us men since she doesnt know us. "Alright, you lot. First things first. Let's get her cleaned up. Brian, I'm going to send you to my lab at the hospital for a number of potions. One of you use that teapot and take the chamomile tea in my bag and make some tea. Should be a breeze with your wands. We'll try adding the potions in her tea when she's out of the bath.Once she has had a chance to see we aren't hurting her and are only here to help her, she'll be less afraid of leaving with us. We'll try to fill in the information for her, but remember, she's going to have to take our word for it since she doesn't remember. Jess, get a shower ready for her." He transfigured a chair to a plastic one. "We'll use that in order to help her stay upright long enough. I'll wake her up while you do that."

He made a list for Brian and sent him on his way. Then Robert gently woke her, and she was startled to see so many people there. She jumped, drawing away from them.

"Calm," her father said gently. "We're your family. I know you don't know us, but we know you. No one is going to hurt you. Would you like some clean clothes?" She knew she was filthy. She wanted fresh clothes. She knew she needed a bath. He drew some fresh clothes out of the bag he had with him. It looked like just a plain blue running suit. But it looked clean and warm and comfortable. He laid the clothes on the bed. :One step at a time, shall we?" he smiled. "You're safe with us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Jack staid at the door Jim reached into Roberts bag and took out the tea bags and set about brewing the tea for Khaat . Jess moved to the bathroom and started the water running adding some scented oils she knew Khaat liked the smell of. moving into the bed room she smiled warmly to Khaat " your bath is run, Robert I added some scented oils I feel they will sooth any irritations on her skin" she told him so he would know they would heal her and make her feel normal to a point. Jim finished brewing the tea and set it down next to the bed before he left leaving Robert and Jess alone. Jess smiled at Khaat knowing she probably didn't remember her as she could feel the slight confusion in her mind at so many people around her. " The others won't come in unless you want them too Khaat." she spoke softly and gently to her so she would know she meant her no harm.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:20 pm

The scents in the bath seemed vaguely familiar. She wanted to remember, but first, she wanted to be clean. She didn't know where all the bruises and cuts had come from. She didn't remember. And she had endless questions. The bath felt wonderful, and for awhile she felt like she'd never be clean again. But then she started to feel like they were getting somewhere with it. She hadn't even remembered she had long hair until the woman helped her wash it.

She was embarressed more at finding how horrendously large the running suit and the white t shirt that went with it was. Surely those didn't belong to her. The pants wouldnt begin to stay up. And the underthings were just as too big. She wasn't sure she wanted to wear someone else's clothes. Had they lied to her? If they were her clothes, they'd have surely fit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Jess washed Khaats hair and then dressed her " we can re size them you lost a lot of weight" she said softly as she shrunk them down to fit her better " there" she said and smiled at her as she pored a cup of tea and walked over to her. " here, drink this, it will make you feel better " she said handing her the cup as she glanced at Robert concerned at what confusion she still felt inside her. Jim sat watching the bedroom door hoping she would know them.

"I hope her memory about us returns soon" he said but jack just grumbled loudly " ow Jack stop making your self angry he can't get to her" he said " I know you want to kill him for all this and what he said to you and you know you'll get your chance" Jim sat down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Robert had put some of the necessary potion in her teacup before Jess poured the tea for Khaat. He didn't interfere as Jess gave her the tea. It took Khaat holding the cup with both hands because she was so weak. And it only took her a few sips for her system to start rebelling sharply to having anything in her stomach again.

Robert had hoped this would not be the case, but he had not prevented it because he wanted to see how large the response was. The more her system rebelled, the longer she had been without. From what he could see, he didn't think she had had much of anything at all since she left. He stopped her body from rebelling against the potions by just a simple touch to her forehead. She looked up at him, totally confused at how he did that.

"I'll explain," he said. "I promise. Drink your tea." She didnt' understand how the woman had resized her clothes, she didn't understand how her symptoms were starting to ease...none of it. She didn't drink much before she didn't feel she could drink any more. Robert handed the cup to Jess and he picked Khaat up and returned her to the bed and laid her there.

"Let me introduce you," he said. "My name is Robert. I'm your father. Your name is Khaat. This is Brian. He's your husband. The man who found you is Michael--your godfather. The woman is Jess. She's one of your best friends. The big man over there is her husband Jack and there is a bodyguard outside who is also one of your friends. His name is Steven. You don't have to remember anyone's names for right now. But one thing you do need to know--we can all do magic. Even you. Watch." Robert levitated the teapot and made it pour him a cup of tea and then made the cup float over to him. "You'll be able to do magic again when you remember. Its all perfectly normal for us. Right now, we'd like to get you home. You've been gone a long time, and we didn't know where you were." So she was married? But what kind of a man was he? Why didn't he care enough about her to give her a ring? What exactly sort of a place was home? She looked at the man who said he was her father. She sighed heavily. None of it made sense. "What's your question?" he asked her. She showed him her left hand--the hand without the wedding ring.

"Jess? Did you take her rings when you helped her bathe?" Robert asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Jess took the cup and placed it next to the tea pot turning to watch Robert touch Khaat and talk to hr at the mention of her name she smiled to her and nodded when Khaat pointed to her finger then Robert asked if she had taken the rings she shook her head " I didn't see any when she got in the bath, who ever took her might have taken those too" she said softly " What for I don't know " Jack looked at Jim and Steven both watching the windows and room he felt like he was about to burst at the insensitive man his nephew was at sending all those letters to him but he kept his anger in check right now he was focused on keeping unwanted people out of the hotel room as was Steven and Jim.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Brian finally went over to her. He took her left hand in his and he kissed it softly. "Yes, you had rings, but they're replaceable. You are not. I swear to you," he said very softly. "I'll replace anything they took. I'll get you the biggest diamond I can find." She looked at him, wanting whatever it was she lost, hoping it helped her remember. He dared to kiss her forehead softly. It made her wonder. He did seem to care about her. Was he as geunine as he appeared to be?

Robert got her coat out of the bag Brian brought. "Let's get her home safe and sound and behind secure walls again," Robert said. "I need to get a better look at her, and then she needs to rest. This is, no doubt, completely overwhelming for her. "Jess, you and Jack go ahead and make sure that house has airtight security and that the kids arent' going to all come at her screaming and making her stress level even higher. Jess, get her room ready. Find her a warm nightgown. Use that spell to take the chill off the sheets and warm them a bit for her. And do let Kate know she's coming home. Brace her a bit. I should not like to pick Kate up off the floor. We'll need just a couple minutes here before we go anyway. Michael, would you be so kind as to go settle the bill, please?"

"Gladly," Michael said. "Do you need me to help her get to the house?"

"No, I think we'll manage," Robert said. "Steven and Jim are still here with Brian and me. We'll be behind you in a few minutes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Jess nodded and moved to the bedroom door and out into the living room part " Jack with me" she said and ported back home into the living room "shes safe but...she can't remember any of us " she told Kate before heading up to Khaats room and refreshed the sheets making sure a fire was lit to warm the room and the sheets were warm ready for her to lay in when she came home , Jess chose a warm night dress and lay it on the bed ready. Jack headed out to the guard house explaining what had happened and that they had found her also to tighten up security ten fold ready for Khaat and Roberts return.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top