Marriage is Murder - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 25 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Edward led them into a box canyon in the desert at night. He motioned for them to hide behind a large outcropping of rock. He gestured for silence and pointed out to them the multiple sentries stationed all around the canyon.

"Where are we?" Brian whispered very softly to Lee.

"Arizona," Lee said in a whisper almost too soft to be heard. "They haven't been far from here. But we lost them about 5 days ago, we're guessing. We know our werewolves, and this bunch isn't ours."

"No, they're ours," Robert said, recognizing their silhouettes. "They have to be here someplace."

"The caves," Edward said. "There is a labyrynth of caves at the dead end of the box canyon."

"How do we know they're still alive?" Brian asked.

"We don't. For all we know, they're dead or turned already," Edward said. As he was speaking, a huge explosing rocked the canyon, coming from inside the caves. It was so strong, it threw them to the ground. Lee was shocked.

"Michael," Robert said, knowing all too well. "Michael's still alive. That's his work. wait. Be ready to move to make sure they get out. He won't leave without her, but if we dont' move, they'll be killed on the way out. Kill them all if you have to but lets get Michael and Khaat out alive." The sentries scrambled--some away, and some going directly back to the cave.

"I'm going in," Brian said, heading on a dead run towards the cave.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Jack , jim , steven, cassidy and Jess hid behind a rocky outcropping glancing past as they heard Robert talking suddenly steven pulled cassidy back as the explosion hit a rock flew close to them Jack watched seeing Brian running forward he looked quickly at Robert . " we go after him?" he asked wanting to run after him anyway but he had to follow Robert's orders to ether stay put or follow Brian in while there was confusion in the air.

"Won't get a better opportunity there scattered and confused" Steven said his gun and wand at the ready as were the others in the group.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:57 pm

"I thought that was a given," Robert said, running after Brian. Lee followed. Edward took a more direct tact, apparating on top of the cliff that the cave was carved into. He managed to use a spell to loosen a great deal of rock. He was ready to start a cave in at a second's notice.

Michael simply walked out of the cave, carrying a limp Khaat. That was all Brian could see in the moonlight. That, and enough werewolf sentries to overtake Diagon Alley descending towards Michael, all ready to rip him and Khaat to shreds.

"Not on my watch!" Brian bellowed, lighting his wand deliberately. "Over here, you stupid cows!" The werewolves howled in rage and dashed towards him.

"Oh, what have you done?" Robert groaned, knowing Brian didn't have the ability to protect himself against that many.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:03 am

Jack laughed out loud and ran after Brain skidding to a halt as he saw Michael and Khaat then he smiled as the centuries moved towards them . he ran full tilt towards them sending one crashing into the stone behind him Jess took down another as cassidy and steven shot several and blasted more as they emerged from the cave , Jack moved behind michael and Khaat. " get her out of here" he said and glanced at Brian " we'll deal with these captain" he said and turned to swipe a man about to cut him with a knife instead he fell gutted to the floor. Jess and Cassidy stood either side while steven stood in front making sure there was a pincer action as they moved and were surrounded on all sides so no man got threw to Michael, Brian and Khaat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:11 am

"Can you move?" Brian asked Michael.

"Am I dead yet?" Michael scowled.

"Not yet," Brian said. "Is she?"

"Then I can move," Michael replied as one of Lee's men arrived, following Lee's orders. "Does she look dead?"

"Actually, yes," Brian said. Michael shot him a foul look.

"Allow me," the auror said, apparating Michael and Khaat away.

"Feel free to kill them all," Lee ordered loudly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 am

Jack let out a howled and charged a group sending the flying all around until he was the only one left standing Jess shook her head as she shot another "Show off" she said as she saw Cassidy and steven back to back as they moved in a circle shooting the remaining men until none that she saw were left. Jack walked over to Robert wiping his hands on his trousers as he stood looking at him.

"Khaat?" he asked worry on his face mirrored in all the others as they walked up " we should get back and quick, you might be needed Robert" he said softly but still waited for Robert's Orders none would disobey him in any way shape or form.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 am

"You've got your hostages out," Lee said. "Go. There's too much fire to go down into the caves tonight. I don't know how many werewolves got away, but we can't worry about that right now. Pair up with one of my men and they'll take you to our base in these parts."

When Brian and Robert got there with Lee, they found themselves in a windowless, ultra modern facility.

"Where the hell are we?" Robert asked Lee.

"Underground secret military base," Lee said, as a uniformed soldier pointed Lee to a corridor off to his left. Lee nodded, seeming to already know where he was going. He led them down a hallway through some steel double doors into a very modern medical clinic.

"You're in our wizarding sickbay. We do not use muggle means here. My men would have brought Michael and Khaat here," Lee said. "Give me a minute and I'll find them. Your qualifications as healers supercede ours, Robert. We'll certainly extend you privileges here for you family."

"Thank you," Robert said, grateful. "I presume that goes for my staff."

"Yes. It does," Lee said. A woman approached. "Celeste," Lee addressed her. "This is Robert Lupin, the British Minister of Magic, and his staff. Robert--my assistant--Celeste Andrews. We'll see to some quarters for your use and anything you want. Let me check on Michael and Khaat."

"Good evening, Minister," Celeste said in a professional tone. "I'll be happy to serve you and your staff in any way I can.

"Oh, go to hell!" Michael's voice rose sharply from a short ways away.

"I think I can find him for myself," Robert said, walking from Lee into the next room, which was merely a large open ward with beds separated by curtains. He found Michael in the last room on the right. Robert sized up the nurse quickly as a muggle who was accustomed to muggle means, and it irked Michael to no end. "May I?" Robert asked quietly. He purposely moved between her and Michael. Robert saw not only the reopened stab wounds but more bleeding wounds than Michael had had before.He was bleeding in many, many places, and he was thinner and very tired. Michael was so badly bruised he was more black and blue than not. Robert recognized it well. Michael had been tortured. Michael's irritation was more than normal, given what Robert was seeing. "Give 'em hell, did you?" Robert asked, starting to check him.

"Where'd they take Khaat?" Michael demanded. "They dont' have a right to..."

"Gently," Robert soothed his friend. "I'll find her. I promise. You happen to be the squeaky wheel at the moment..."

"I can't leave her. You don't understand..." Michael began. Robert soothed him with a bit of a calming spell without Michael's knowledge.

"I do understand," Robert said quietly and gently. "I understand very well. I give you my word. I'll find her. Rest."

Meanwhile, Brian had found Khaat in the second bed on the left--almost at the other end of the room from Michael. She had been placed on the bed and left. She seemed to be unconscious. She was battered and bruised. She didnt look much different from Michael, except that on her smaller form, it took a bigger toll. He'd seen this before. Someone had done their very best to break her spirit. Whether they'd managed it, Brian could not tell.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Jack , Jess and the others were taken aback a little at the sterility of the compound they found themselves in but followed Robert knowing he was being lead to where there were to be. Jess walking into the medical bay transfigured her clothes to her st mungo's uniform, she smiled warmly to the muggle woman" don't worry we'll take car of him now" she said softly as she walked over to stand at Michaels bedside. She looked at Robert as she touched Michael starting the wounds to heal slowly a she wanted them to heal without scars. Jess looked up as she sensed Brian had found Khaat. " Second bed on the left--almost at the other end of the room." she said softly to Robert as she wiped away blood and grim from Michael's body totally ignoring any protest he made against her as she knew her healers ability was needed. Jack moved to Khaat's bed and stood at the bottom as if guarding her Cassidy staid by Michael's.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Robert watched his team move into place with precision and experience. The Americans who were coming to assist had to give them place. Robert knew his own team would not be moved. The American wizard healers simply began providing medical equipment to them. Robert noticed them setting out potions, bandages, ointments, soap and water...and a white plastic stick in a cellophane wrapper.

"What the hell is that?" Robert scowled, not knowing what the stupid plastic stick was for.

"Disposable wands," the nurse looked at him, acting as if Robert were the stupid one.

"Seriously--what is it?" Robert asked.

"Disposable wands," she repeated. "Certainly you don't use your own dirty, filthy wand in a sterile environment." Robert drew his own beautiful, hand carved wooden, wand with its shimmering jeweled handle.

"You cannot possibly tell me that those plastic sticks will outdo my own wand," he said, annoyed.

"Well, no, they are a bit limited, but, they're by far cleaner, and..."

"Oh, nonsense," Robert huffed. "Take it away. Disposable wands, my eye. It doesn't have much more power than a drinking straw. Our chocolate frogs have higher spell capacity. You can't possibly...." A revelation caught him. "Thats why you had the muggle nurse, isn't it? Your magic skills aren't much more powerful than muggle skills. Where do your patients go? This sickbay is triage. Where do you transfer them to?"

"There is a perfectly adequate Naval Hospital within a short drive from here, and...."

"So you patch them up with your little drinking straws and transfer them to muggles to take care of."

"Well, do you think you can do better?" she was snippy with him now.

"Watch and learn," he said firmly.

"I'm a guinea pig again, aren't I?" Michael sighed.

"Temporarily. My apologies," Robert replied. He laid his hand on Michael's forehead and began to work, and as he did, he began to dictate to Jess his diagnoses and the areas that would need attending, knowing Jess took meticulous notes.

In Khaat's cubicle, Brian had been provided the same supplies that Robert had. He too didn't understand the little plastic stick wrapped in clear plastic. He went to pick it up, and the stick broke in his hand. Brian heard a soft sound from the stick as the tiny bit of magic in it left the stick. "Toys? You bring me toy wands?" he huffed. He drew his own wand. One of the wizard healers was about to go through the same explanation with Brian, but Brian waved them away from him. He didn't want to hear it. "Get away from me," Brian said quietly, irked, trusting that Jack would handle any further annoyances.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Jess nodded and scowled at the muggle nurse who had brought the equipment her own wand was clean " I keep my wand clean, I am a healer at St Mungos and know full well the dangers of infection and contamination" she told her as she made note of Michaels wounds as Robert spoke them one by one. Jack moved to Brain then moved to the man who stood facing him his hand pressed on the mans chest.

"I suggest you leave...sir" he told him his voice deep and authoritarian he was not going to back down as she stepped closer to him the young man turned and left quickly and Jack stood his arms folded once again against his chest . He glanced over his shoulder at Brian " everything ok ?" he asked softly as he glanced down at Khaat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top