Marriage is Murder - Page 82
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 82 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 82 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 82 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 pm

"And I'm grateful for the help," Brian said. "I think we need to seal this off first and then make sure that we do a thorough sweep of the grounds. We need to be sure that no one is here who shouldn't be or that they haven't left any markers or anything behind that they shouldn't have. Let's lock it down first and then make doubly sure they're secure."

"You do need extra hands," Michael said. "As many as possible. Otherwise, someone could penetrate while you're nailing it down. One of you needs to check with the outside security staff to see when they checked that perimeter last. And did they or did they not find it intact?"

"Jack," Brian said. "I'll let you do that. Find out not only that but find out if there has been any disturbance or anything unusual in any manner whatsoever."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Jack nodded and smiled as Jim stepped forward looking at both men “ I'll do that, leaving Jack to help with the fence and the barrier. “ Jim said grabbing his jacket from the hanger too. Jess looked at Alex who had toddled over to them and held up his hands she stood up and picked him up holding him close as Cassidy held Fallon.

“ We'll keep an eye in this place so don't worry , Khaat is safe and sound “ she told him as Alex giggled in her arms as he ran his fingers threw her hair knotting it as he played with it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:46 pm

"That sounds like a good plan," Brian said. "I'm not concerned about the inside of the house. You all know how to fight and if you needed us you all know how to send a patronus to call us."

"I'm only worried about leaving my kitchen all afternoon to Michael. Who knows what he'll do with it?" Angus teased.

"Personally, I hope he does something delicious with it," Brian said.

"Do you think I intended to sit and play with the kiddies this afternoon?" Michael asked.

"No. That's not your speed either," Brian said. "Help yourself and do whatever you like."

"I will. I always have. You think you can get her to eat?"

"Without a doubt. That's not a problem. I know what to cook that she just doesn't know how to refuse."

"Well, help yourself to anything in the kitchen, then."

"When have I ever done anything else? If I'm in charget of the kitchen I'll do as I please with it," Michael said.

"Typical Michael," Angus laughed. "Alright. Either you all can go ahead without me while I clean up the kitchen or maybe jess and cassidy will take care of it so I can go out with the rest of them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Jess smiled and looked at Cassidy “ I think we can handle it Angus” she said and placed Alex back down with the others and moved to the kitchen setting cleaning spells in place as she wiped down the cooker. Cassidy looked at Brian, Jack and Angus as she shook her head.

“ ok we do, so go and fix that fence now.” she said still holding Fallon. Jack turned and headed to the main door waiting there for Brian and Angus to catch up he could see the dark clouds rolling in over the mountains in the distance.

“Looks like rain later should get this done quickly before it hits. “ He said glancing to his right he saw the green house an smiled “Green house is looking good. “He said and Steven nodded walking over to him and glancing out and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 pm

"Rain? Again?" Brian sighed, deciding to grab a waterproof long duster to keep himself dry.

"It is England, Dude," Angus said, picking up his as well. "But, yes, we should go and work quickly. Michael, do call my grandfather for backup if you need him."

"I'm a catburglar. I know when I need help and when I don't," Michael said, shooing them out of the house. "Go." Brian motioned to them and went outside. He went to the barn and summoned fence supplies and tools and piled it all on wooden pallets.

"If you each can apparate a pallet with you, then I think we can do this in one trip," he said. "If we space them equal distantly across the north side, it should keep us in supplies pretty well before we run out. I think I have enough for the job, but if we put all the supplies in one place, we can work faster. I'll take a pallet with me, and I'll head for the farthest corner. You lot space yourselves out evenly across the northside from there. Hopefully we'll finish about the same time--with or without rain."

"Probably with," Angus said, putting his hand on the supplies on one of the pallets. He apparated out to the closest corner. Brian apparated out to his location along the fenceline.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Jack held a pallet and aparated to the fence line Jim did the same “ ok I'll inform the guards “ Jim said moving to the guard house leaving Brian and jack to fix the fence and barrier. Jack picked up a broken fence pole and pulled it from the ground tossing it he moved to the pallet and picked up an unbroken one placing it in the hole he took a hammer and hit it hard driving it into the ground. Jim had found the guard and told one of them he went to tell the others who piled out of the building and headed around the grounds with Jim coordinating them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Brian started digging new post holes and setting fence posts. He was disturbed by the fact that many of the fence posts he was replacing were broken off. And then he started finding enough other evidence that it concerned him.

The skies seemed to open and start to rain. Slowly but with large, cold drops. He kept working. And then he stopped short. What he found made him angry. He found himsef doublechecking to be sure he stil had his wand. And then he opened his duster and drew, out of his belt, a heavy pistol that had elegant wood grips. He drew out a handful of silver bullets and was loading the gun when he heard a voice behind him.

"And just what do you think you'll do with that by yourself?" It was Edward's voice. "I gave that gun and its mate to your father in law for Christmas. It is a powerful weapon. When someone loads it, it still calls me. Do you even know how to shoot it?"

"Hang around and see," Brian said, putting the last bullet in the chamber and putting the chamber back into place.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Jack looked up at Brian worried as he worked placing the new posts in the holes Brian had made he saw the worry on Brian's face and was about to ask what was wrong when Edward showed and he shivered as he placed down the hammer and walked over wand in his hand “ what's wrong?” he asked he could smell something in the air but he could not place it even though he knew he had smelt it some place before. He turned and looked to the woods then at the house “ looks like what ever it was came and went the same way see some are broke towards the house others away
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 pm

"Jack, you remember, how we figured James's shoe size was about 2 sizes roughly bigger? Look here at these footprints in the mud." He motioned to some enormous footprints that were those of a fully transfigured werewolf, and they dwarfed Jack's and James own footprints.

"Well, he's a big one, isn't he? I bet he's seven foot tall in human form," Edward said. "You do realize what you've got, right?"

"Something about Hagrid's size, I figure" Brian said.

"Smart boy. This is a male half giant that's been turned," Edward said. "Of anything you've faced, this will be the biggest and the most dangerous. And you will definitely need my help. One of you get a camera and get photos for evidence. Angus, get a plaster cast made of these prints. We're going to do this right. Brian needs to substantiate that this is the source of the intrusion. Oh, don't forget to get photos of all those broken fenceposts."

"Do we alert Robert?" Angus asked.

"Send an owl, but tell him that we're alright for now. You wont' need him to stop work. Not yet. I'll stay," Edward said. "This is my expertise anyway. Not particularly his." Angus nodded and headed back to the barn.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Jack nodded and looked at the ground and he groaned. “ Ow great” he said “ So that's why he smelt familiar but not at the same time, shesh” he groaned and looked at the area that lead into the woods. “ best not go after him then” he said knowing some one would come out of this badly injured and he hoped it would not be him though he possibly was the only one who stood a chance against the monster. Jim ran over and looked at them both.

“ A guard saw something huge come on the grounds then leave again, he was going to tell you but he told me he was scared of you” Jim chuckled but seeing the foot print he took out his wand also.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top